Chitti & Me

Story Info
Indian son enjoys his aunt.
957 words
3.71
138.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balaji64u
balaji64u
191 Followers

I am Vijay 29 years old, this is between me and my mums sister, she is my mums last sister, she married a police man, he is a drunken fellow, he never come to home regularly. He will sleep in the station.

If he go out station duty he will come once in 15 days, he never give money for her expense. My father is a businessman, wealthy. My mummy sends things and money to her without knowing to my father.

I usually take money and the things given by my mummy to there and mummy told not to tell this to father.

I also gave my money and things to her. This happened when I was 19 years and she was 28,she is good-looking, innocent, she had a girl baby of 3 years. She lives 5 km away from my home. One day I went there she is lying on the cot and the baby and me sitting and playing on same cot.

The baby is one side I am the other side of her. While playing some time I touch her boobs and her inner thighs, she is not listening my acts, I seeing her body and boobs my rod got erected.

I slowly rub her inner thigh near her pussy. She asked what are you doing. I murmur and said my friends have experience in sex I don’t know any thing can you teach me. She told that I am your mum’s sister.

If I tell to your mum, she will kill u, I keep silent and sat on the corner of the cot and told I am leaving I never come to your home. Then she thinks and told me to closed the door, and let the baby down to playing the floor.

I sat near her buttocks, she fold her leg up and told me to put my hand under her sari I put my hand rub her pussy, It was not shaved, She told me to insert my finger it was wet. I massage nicely. She closed her eyes, and then I put my hands on her boobs above the blouse.

Then she sat on the cot and kissed me I also kissed. Then she opens her blouse and told to drink milk I drank. She told me go home and gets permission from my mum and come in the night. In the night I went there, baby was sleeping on the mat. She told to-day uncle is not coming. He is gone for out station duty and he will come after two days. We slept on the cot; she kissed me, and hugs me. She opened her boobs and asked me to press, she moved my lungi, and hold my chunni (pennis).

She told you had big Pennis. I was sucking her boobs she masturbate me. Suddenly semen came out, wet her fingers. She told me you grown up. She asked is this first time is you ejaculate. She told me to kiss her pussy, I told full of hair in you pussy. Ok tomorrow we will do shave.

Then she lay and move her sari above her pussy, told me to penetrate my pennies in to her pussy, I tried, then she hold my rod and guide me to insert. I fucked her she lift her buttocks up and down. I pump my semen in to her pussy in the night 2 times I fucked her.

She told once in two or three times only your uncle fucks he had connection with another lady. Next day we went shopping she purchased shaving set, face powder, nighty, under garments I gave the money. On the way to home she leave her baby with her mother in law, we reached she told me to help her for shaving.

I did, she took bath, and once she came from bathe I hold her, remove her towel. She is naked; I kissed her pussy it was like polished marble.

I bite and suck. Salty juice came out. I remove my cloth and fucked her it was a difference experience. Then we started second round; she put her leg down on the floor and lay on her back on the cot. I stand in front of her and fuck her.

She was happy. After that every day we use to fuck, one day while we were fucking my mum came there and knock the door she and me dressed and opened my mum came to know we are doing something. She enquired her sister about what u both doing while came to your house. She said nothing.

My mummy threatened if u not tells the truth I will stop all the benefits and the monetary help now onwards. After hearing this she confessed all the things to my mummy and my mummy came to know the truth and she kept quiet and she left home after sometime without asking me any questions.

In the night I came to my house and went to my room for sleeping my mother came near to me and asked me have u enjoyed fully with my sister. I told yes, and then she asked me should I sleep with u my son. I said O.K. she said I will lock all the things and I will come to your room. Ok.

After some time my mother came in nightgown and inside she doesn’t wear anything and it clearly visible thro the nightgown. On seeing that my pennies got erected she came near to me and we both had a good sex.

If she comes to our house she will sleep in my room, there is no objection from my mum. The baby will sleep with my mum.

balaji64u
balaji64u
191 Followers