Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well after all this excitement, I'm thinking bed is a good idea."

"Me too, amazing day, amazing."

"And the ride has only just begun."

They moved off to their respective bedrooms and the place soon became silent. Later two figures moved quietly around, clearing away the remnants of the meal and the glasses. They locked the door from the outside and disappeared.

Tony woke in the night to see a small white clad figure sat in his chair looking at him.

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep, I didn't know what to do. I came in, you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you."

"That's alright, are you okay, I mean, not feeling unwell, stomach, err headache..."

"No, probably all the stuff you've thrown at me and well, I was a bit... you know. No one's ever been nice to me, like kind or giving me a present without strings."

"There are strings, you heard what I said."

"Yeah but they're strings that are a benefit to me, not you."

"I loved my sister Chloe and I let her down. When she needed me most I wasn't there for her. I saw her at the morgue. Small, helpless, still just a child, cold and white and lifeless..."

"Fuck! I'm sorry, I mean 'bout your sister, not the swearing, I say fuck all the time."

He grinned and she stood and moved to the bed. He sat up more as she climbed onto the vacant side. Moving up against him she tucked herself into his side. His arm came round her and she rested her head on his shoulder. He flipped the soft coverlet, which lay over the duvet, over her and she sighed. They drifted off together, Eve found them the following morning, a discreet cough awakening them. She grinned and beckoned to Chloe, she nodded. Moving away she kissed Tony's cheek and scampered after Eve.

Eve had laid out a new outfit for Chloe, who marveled at the luxury of new clothes every day. Throwing her nightdress off, she basked in the warmth of the room and sat in her chair. Eve raised an eyebrow. Chloe grinned and winked,

"It's alright Auntie Eve, nothing happened, I'm still a virgin."

Eve blushed but smiled,

"I never expected anything more, from both of you. Now are you going to shower or just sit in the nude all day?"

"What if I did?"

"We'd have to turn the heating up, it's colder than you think."

Chloe laughed and stood, running to Eve she hugged her and kissed her cheek. Startled Eve found herself strangely enchanted by this waif like creature and she slipped her arms around her, hugging her back. At that moment Tony walked in, grinning he stood and watched Eve's eyes widen in shock, he placed a finger to his lips and winked.

"Ahem, ladies, how are we today?"

Chloe relaxed her grip and slipped out of Eve's arms.

"Hallo Tone, we're fine, how are y'doing?"

Defiantly she stood, naked, hands on hips, looking him in the eye. He grinned and did the same. Chloe wavered and he clapped his hands. She ran to him and hugged him tightly. He slipped his arms round her.

"Right, are you hungry, we should do breakfast, hurry up though smelly, you need to shower, poo!" he edged her away, looking into her eyes, she laughed and poked her tongue out. Running into her bathroom she shouted over her shoulder,

"I'm ravenous, whatever that means, full English please, and don't forget the ketchup." The shower sprang to life and they heard her "fuck" as the first few seconds of cold spray hit her.

Grinning Tony turned to Eve,

"Fifteen minutes, and we have to wean her off ketchup, somehow" he said rolling his eyes. Eve nodded and turned towards the shower.

Twenty minutes later, bathed and dressed Chloe and Eve came into the main room of the suite. Tony sat at the table sipping coffee and reading the paper. Chloe bent to kiss his forehead as she sat down at the table.

"Okay Cuz, here I am, bring on the dead meat, you joining me?"

"I'm happy to pick at a few items, the dishes are over on the counter." He nodded to a low unit with a series of covered dishes, she stood and walked over, taking a plate from the warmer, she grabbed a napkin and wrapped it round the edge of the plate. Lifting each lid she discovered everything she wanted, she placed the hot food on her plate, then walked back to the table.

"Come on slowcoach, it'll get cold, hurry hurry." grinning she reached for a small bottle of ketchup, she shook a large dollop onto her plate."

"Why do you hate your food so much, you disguise it with ketchup?"

"You sound like my step dad." she said flatly.

"Oh! I guess that's not good huh?"

"He's a prick!"

"Okay, I get the message, Don't be a prick Tone."

He mimicked her voice, she grinned and swiped at him halfheartedly,

"Easy tiger, this shirt cost me a hundred quid,"

"Looks good."

"looks better without ketchup on it."

"Don't rile the guests then."

"Eat your breakfast, we have work to do."

"already?"

Already!"

"You going to make me work for this?"

"All the damn time."

"Slave driver,"

"Slacker,"

"will you two stop it?"

"Sorry Auntie Eve!" They said together and laughed.

Soon breakfast was over and they disappeared to tidy up before meeting again in the lounge. Eve held a coat for Chloe and Tony already stood by the door. They moved to the lift which arrived as they reached it.

"Morning George," Chloe smiled and stepped in,

"Morning Miss Chloe, Mr Tony."

He closed the door and whisked them down to the reception level. Tony led Chloe out, the Concierge nodding and smiling, Chloe waved. Outside the car stood ready, Chloe walked to the passenger side and the car jockey opened the door for her. Tony stepped into the drivers side, the door already open and the engine running. He moved away and they sped towards his offices across town. Arriving they got out, Tony tossing the keys to a fifty year old man, who leapt in and drove away.

"Who's that?"

"Never saw him before in my life,"

They were still laughing as the Commissionaire held the door open for them. Inside the large chrome and glass atrium a tree grew, Chloe marveled. They went to a lift and went non stop to the top floor. The lift opened into a vestibule area, a large chrome and oak desk stood before them, a tall flame haired woman, stood and offered a good morning. Tony strode over and hugged and kissed her cheeks.

"Chloe, this is Valerie, she's my main woman, no one and nothing gets to me without Val knowing. She handles my diary and my life, so be nice to her."

"Hi," Chloe held out a hand, Val smiled and nodded taking it gently.

"Hi Chloe, Tony's being nice, but I can be little miss nasty, grrr."

She held her manicured hands up like claws and Chloe laughed.

Taking her through, Tony led her to an office with a comfortable chair and desk in swedish wood, but which was a little bare.

"This is your office, from here you will run the charities and events I sponsor, as I said you're free to add your own. The room's a little bare at the moment, but you can get Val and your PA to help sort out the detail."

"Err, excuse me PA?"

"Hi, I'm Paula, your PA."

Chloe looked past Tony to a woman in her thirties, fashionably dressed and bearing two large coffee mugs. Tony grinned and accepted a mug, sipping the hot liquid and wincing,

"Mmm hot and strong, excellent, thanks Paula,"

He smiled at them and raised his mug,

"Okay, well I'll leave you two to get acquainted and I'll see you about ten thirty for a briefing, don't go away now." he winked and left.

Chloe, sipped at the coffee, it was hot, strong and bitter.

"Can we get sugar in this," she proffered the cup, Paula smiled and slipped away. Chloe looked round, gazing out the window at the complex shapes of the buildings around.

"Chloe?"

She turned and Paula held the mug out for her. Chloe sipped again,

"Oh my God that is perfect, thank you." She touched Paula's arm, who smiled in relief.

"Okay you better get me up to speed on the charities and what I'll be doing here." Chloe sat on the edge of the desk. Paula left and returned with a sheaf of papers. Over the course of the next hour she explained Tony's various charitable foundations and his fund raising ventures. Chloe nodded, asked questions and slowly began to see through the muddle. At half ten, Val's head came round the door,

"Guys, Tony wants a half hour of your time, OK?"

Chloe nodded and she and Paula went into Tony's Office. Sitting at two sofa's arranged at ninety degrees to each other they waited as Tony finished a call. He walked over and sat with them.

"OK, so far how's it going?"

"Well as far as I can see, you make a lot of noise and spend a shedful of money, but is it all going to the right causes?"

"Blunt! Good! I think? So how should we change, what more can we do?"

"I want you to concentrate on two areas, the homeless, like I was, I'm assuming Val and Paula know my background?" They both nodded.

"Great, so secondly I also see that you donate to various other good causes, but not those helping users?"

"I want to concentrate on prevention."

"OK that's noble, but what about those already in trouble. Help them and you have an army ready to help others from falling into drugs and the other corridors of hell that that leads to."

"Fair comment, you really have thought about this haven't you?"

"Time on the streets does that. I saw it twentyfour seven, the temptations there all day, every day. It would have been easy to take their little bag of goodies then end up being pimped out for another one. Life is not so sweet when you're on the bottom of the ladder, feet deep in shit."

"Ouch, okay, you've made your point, any ideas who we support?"

"Paula and I will research this and get back to you, say a weeks time?"

"Good, well let's move on, what's on the schedule for the rest of the day and tomorrow?"

Val looked ta her i-pad.

"Tony you're meeting the Baines Brothers to discuss their merger with your Bakery division, venue is at their offices, car will be ready in thirty minutes. Lunch is back here with Chloe and after that there's a black tie dinner for the Hospital charity, Chloe you're on the list, drinks seven thirty, meal eight, speeches quarter to nine, luckily not you Tony, should be dancing by nine fifteen, nine thirty, you can slip away by ten, ten thirty."

"Tomorrow?"

"Chloe, I have you at the hospital for a full health check, then a manicure and pedicure, wax and polish. Here at about one, for a cocktail and canapes schmooze with the board, I'll have Eve deliver a suitable dress ready for you to change into here. Then Tony you have a trip to a biscuit factory in Bournemouth. Helicopter and car and vice versa for the return. Chloe, you have all afternoon in your office. The car will take you home for six."

"Health check?"

"Company policy, we all get one, once a year."

"Jesus, really?"

"I like to look after my people."

"You're an angel."

"I try."

Val and Paula grinned, Tony was happy, it had been a long time. Tony stood and they all followed.

"OK, let's get this done."

"Tony, can I have a quick five minutes before you go." Chloe gazed at him fondly.

"Sure, shoot."

"I wanted to say thanks, for what you're doing, I really do appreciate it..."

"And?..."

"You mentioned last night about schooling..."

"And?..."

"Can I study for a degree, in University, full time?"

"Sure, do you know what you want to do?"

"Yes..."

"OK, talk to me tonight, when we get back, whatever it takes, we'll get it organised."

"I need to take my A levels first,"

"Of course, we'll talk that through too."

"Thanks,"

"No worries, we also need to give you some social education, etiquette and manners, not that they're bad, just need to polish things a little."

"Agreed, now you better fuck off to meet the Fabulous Baker Boys,"

"Foul and witty, like it, see you later potty mouth."

"Bye Tone, make some money honey."

He turned and waved without looking back. Val followed, as Paula led her back to her office. A small black cocktail dress hung on the back of her door and a shoe box sat on the desk. Eve sat at the chair by the window.

"Hi Chloe, could you just try these on for me, I need to ensure they fit correctly. Chloe went to undress, Paula placed a hand on her shoulder, directing her to a door on the far side of the office. Inside Chloe found a fully fitted dressing room, with a wet room to the lefthand side. Eve appeared holding the dress. Chloe quickly changed into it. Eve ran an expert eye over her and approved with a small nod of her head. Chloe slipped the shoes on. Eve nodded slowly, looking her up and down.

"Perfect, I'll take it back and have it pressed ready."

"Pressed, I've only worn it for two minutes, oh I'll never get the hang of this."

"Yes you will, because there's a whole team of us willing you to do it."

"Thanks Eve, I love you loads." Chloe changed back quickly.

"you're very welcome, but, well excuse me, I have work to do and so do you."

Chloe followed Eve out and smiled as Paula moved aside to let her pass. Eve barely broke stride as she hauled the dress over her shoulder, hugging the shoe box to her side.

"Right Paula, let's crack on."

A little later there was a knock and Val leaned round the doorway,

"Hi, Tony says sorry, he'll be out all afternoon with the Baines deal, said to have lunch and he'll see you back at the hotel."

"OK, what's the time, lunch in half an hour?", she said looking up from her watch.

"I'll get it organised, any preferences?"

"Pizza, large, I want pepperoni, spicy meatballs, the whole load, you can do that."

"I can do that, Paula?"

"Small Four Seasons please."

"Great, see you in thirty minutes."

"Ohh good you eating with us too?"

"Sure, why not, I've got time, thanks."

Lunch was riotous, stories swapped, as shoes off they sat on the carpet and ate. Finally Paula called time and with a trio of giggles they went back to work. At six a knock brought Val back in,

"Limo's here, Mike is driving you back, have a good evening."

"Thanks Val you too."

Chloe rose and began to clean up the papers.

"That's OK Chloe, that's my job, you go on down, I'll finish this up."

"You sure, it's no trouble,"

"Oh course, and thanks."

"What for?"

"Being so easy to get on with."

"Oh! I thought that about you, night."

Paula was surprised to feel herself drawn into a hug , then left standing as the whirlwind departed. She grinned tidied and went to get her coat.

"Cute kid,"

"Hi Val, yeah I really like her."

"Me too, so does the boss, his eyes light up when she's around."

"Ain't seen that in a while."

Downstairs, Chloe ran to the car as Mike lumbered out and opened the door for her. The car moved swiflty away from the curb and joined the traffic leading towards west side of the city. Thirty minutes later she stepped out and towards the Hotel doors.

"Evening Miss,"

The commissionaire smiled as he tugged the door open, she smiled then stopped.

"Hi, I'm Chloe, what do I call you?"

"Arthur, ma'am, it's Arthur."

"Well have a good evening Arthur, see you later."

"Thank you ma'am I'll look forward to it." He winked and she turned and went in. Making for the lift she saw George smile as he recognised her.

"Hiya George, how's your day been?"

"Up and Down mostly," he dead panned and then grinned, she laughed and stood back as he closed the doors. They stood in a cosy silent companionship as the lift hummed.

"Eight, your stop Miss Chloe."

"George, do me a favour, drop the Miss, will you, at least when we're on our own, makes me feel about ninety."

"Will do Chloe, you look great by the way."

"Oh these old things, why I've had them on for hours." He laughed and she giggled.

"Right, " he opened the door and stepped back, she exited and saw Eve at the door. Waving she stepped into a run and went and hugged her. They turned into the room and Chloe blurted out her day, Eve nodding and smiling. Tony looked up from the table and grinned.

"Hi Honey I'm home," he shouted. She shrieked and ran to him, jumping onto his lap.

"Tone, I missed you, but I had a great time."

she kissed his cheeks and jumped off.

"Need a piss, 'scuse me." She hurtled round towards her bedroom.

Tony roared as Eve put a hand to her mouth. They heard the bathroom door slam. Tony shook his head and glanced at Eve, who simply stood and shrugged. As they looked silently at each other the door opened and Chloe hurtled back.

"What!" she said a huge grin splitting her face.

Tony laughed and stood, she ran and hugged him.

"It's going to cost a fucking fortune to educate me right?"

"Yup," he said holding her tightly and smiling. Eve felt a tear, but held her poise. Tony had not been this alive in the last two years, and Chloe was exactly what he needed. Separating Tony looked at her, pleasure all over his face.

"Don't change though, you imp, don't ever lose that sense of fun and wonder."

"No sir, thank you sir, will that be all sir, kiss your a..."

"Yes exactly like that," he cut across her. She squeezed his hand and looked at Eve.

"OK Chloe, time to tart yourself up, I'll help if you like."

"Please, I never could do all that camouflage stuff."

"Make up, not camouflage." Eve added drily, "Come on you, let's make you beautiful."

"She already is Eve, but I bet you can improve on perfection."

"Crawler,"

"Stop it,"

"Yes Auntie Eve."

Chloe scampered away followed by Eve, Tony flicked through the papers and put them aside. He went to his room to get ready. Forty minutes later they assembled in the lounge area. Tony wore a form fitting Dinner suit, complete with black tie and cummerbund, Chloe had the cocktail dress Eve had produced earlier. Eve wore a blue dress and matching accessories.

"Right Team Manners, let's go press the flesh and smile sweetly," Tony held his arms crooked and the women stepped either side of him.

Later after the meal, Tony danced with various female members of the great and good whilst Eve gave Chloe the low down on the people present. Chloe listened fascinated and laughed at Eve's put down's of the more pompous of the people dancing past. Finally Tony came and whisked Eve away, returning her as the music ended. As she sat a slow number started. Tony held his hand out and Chloe reddened.

"No Tone, I can't dance, honestly."

"Then just hold me and shuffle, it's easy."

His hand touched hers and she nodded. They hugged and moved slowly round in time to the music. Eve grinned, then looked away a tear forming, which she discreetly dabbed at with a tissue quietly garnered from her handbag. As the music finished Tony escorted Chloe back to her chair.

"OK Cinderella's we need to leave now, before I turn into a pumpkin."

Nodding they stood and discreetly made their way through the throng. Outside Mike held the doors open for Eve and Tony did the same for Chloe. Tony nodded to Mike and slid into the passenger seat, as Mike then slid into the drivers seat. Moving off he slipped the car into the traffic and drove home. They soon walked into the Suite and Chloe kicked her shoes off, throwing her coat onto the chair by the door. She stretched out on the sofa.

"Right boss, about my education?"

"Absolutely, I've had a word with a friend of mine, he says you can go to his College, which is only twenty minutes from here. He'll need to interview you, but he's ninety percent certain he can find a place for you."

"Wait a minute, you don't know anything about me and what I was studying." Chloe prickled.

"Chloe Louise Grayson, born August fifth nineteen ninety nine, age seventeen and three quarters. Mother Grace, Father Edward, father died nineteen ninety four, cancer, no other siblings." Tony intoned.

"You bastard, you've been checking up on me, you've been poking into my life, my affairs, you utter bastard..."