Chloe & Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
More adventures with the naughty OBGYN.
2.1k words
4.07
62.4k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

This is inspired by the great story "Letters to Mother" by LKWRITER. The following are letters from a different daughter to a different mom.

Also inspired by CDE.

* * * * *

Dear Mom,

Sorry I haven't been writing so often recently, but I've been busy with Martin and Darrell. {g} You can guess how hard the boys are having to work to keep up with my "expanding" sex drive. {g} It just keeps getting better and better. My belly is so cute now and it just drives the boys crazy. I have one or the other stay every night because I often wank, oops, Freudian slip, there, Mom, I wake in the middle of the night and need a good fuck to put me back to sleep. That way, too, Martin or Darrell can leave me full before going off to work. Stanley still gets to warm me up beforehand and eat me afterward, though. Then until evening it's just me and Malcolm. (That's what I named the vibrator you gave me Mom; I don't know what I'd do without it!)

First, though, let me catch you up with m Sandy (My gynecologist, remember?) She's married, Mom, and her Eugene sounds as perfect as my Sydney and maybe even richer. Everything worked out just as she and her black boyfriend planned. There was a little hitch when she took Eugene home to meet her parents. Her dad, of course, was very happy to meet the young heir to the Van Peel money and the immediately began to talk to him about P&Es and M&As and where the Dow and The DAX and the NIKKIE and the "FTSI" were going. (Sandy was interested monetarily in hearing about playing the "footsie" until she learned that was just the name of another stock market index.)

Typically, Sandy's dad was interested in how good a "provider" Eugene would be (as if Sandy didn't have a six-figure income of her own). Her mom, on the other hand, was like you, more concerned with whether Eugene would make her daughter happy. The operative work here is "concerned." While the men were talking about money, Sandy's mother pulled her aside and asked her if she was sure that Eugene would be able to, you know, "satisfy" her. Mom knew Sandy was like her, needing lots of hard, nasty sex to keep her equilibrated, and she thought Eugene was rather thin and "well, I'm sorry honey, but he just doesn't look very well hung. I was already married when I learned how important that is. I'm afraid he won't be able to keep you pregnant."

Sandy was just cracking up as she told me all this. She said her mom's eyes got big as saucers when she told her not to worry, that she was already getting fucked well and hard, thank you and she would be good and pregnant by the time she returned from the honeymoon. Her mom was all apologetic and said she was wrong to have doubted Eugene, that he must have a lot more between his legs than she thought, when Sandy surprised her again by explaining that Eugene would not be the father of her baby, but rather her black lover would be. At that, Sandy's mother just burst into tears of joy and said she was so relieved and happy for her. Her mom confessed she had taken her first back lover only a few months ago herself, their gardener. At first she had just been enjoying the good hard fucking but soon he started inditeing on he going off the pill. (He had always refused to use a condom.) After a while she gave in that as a matter of fact Sandy was going to have a little sister just a few months older than her baby!

"My FIRST baby," Sandy laughed.

"Your FIRST little sister," her mother laughed back.

As Sandy was poking and examining me during my last appointment (well, we usually DO IT, too) she recounted how on the day she finished all the boring details of arranging for the church and the reception hall and the invitation list, she and Leroy had celebrated by flushing her birth control pills down the toilet. They were at the hospital and Sandy arranged to sneak them into an examining room so she could get up on a table with her feet in the stirrups and her pussy splayed so they could re-play the "white wife impregnated by black sperm donor" fantasy. She said she had never come so hard or felt Leroy's spunk fill her so full as that night, knowing she had taken the first step to becoming a cuckolding slutwife.

But that's not all. Sandy couldn't pass up the chance to launch her new life as a slutwife without a real bachelorette party with a bunch of her upper crust girlfriends. They had it at the Zebra club. Leroy was the "stripper." He and Sandy went through the whole charade for the benefit of her friends -- her being mesmerized by the size of Leroy's cock, not being able to resist wanting to kiss it, letting Leroy deep throat her before the astonished eyes of hr friends, and finally her begging him to "fuck me with that monster cock."

Sandy and Leroy even went through the old "but please don't come in me, I'm ovulating" routine. She said it was hilarious how all those girl lawyers and accountants and executives watched her "getting bred" with their fingers up their cunts, making snide remarks about what a slut Sandy was and how she was likely to get herself a black baby. Sandy had the last laughed, though, when a bunch of Leroy's friends burst in and her horny hypocritical girlfriends found themselves full of black cock, coming at the top of their lings before they knew what hit them. Before the night was over every woman there had been screwed bareback three or four times to uncounted orgasms. The girls barely were able to get ready for the wedding the next day and by common agreement neither the bride or any of the maids of honor (!) wore panties so they could feel the delicious babyjuice running down their thighs. She said all her friends now have black boyfriends, too, and several are already pregnant.

Would you believe it? Sandy's EPT plus turned blue the very morning of the wedding! Sandy was so excited knowing she actually had her lover's black baby in her belly as she walked down the aisle. She winked at her mom and glanced down as a signal and Mom patted her own tummy back in response and started to cry. But mothers always cry at their daughters' weddings, don't they, Mom?

The honeymoon also went as planned. After the reception, Sandy made sure Eugene had too much to drink and then in bed teased him until he "had an accident" trying to put it in her the first time. (He was over eager as she had been "saving herself" for him and the last month had even stopped giving him hand jobs and had forbidden him to wank.) She feigned anger just as the bellboy (Leroy) arrived with more Champaign. Sandy pretended to be so frustrated (not much of an exaggeration) that she had to have "a real man fuck her" right then and Eugene had to watch as Sandy and Leroy gave and encore of their white-woman-gets-bred-by black-stud performance.

By the time the honeymoon was over Sandy was well into a new life as the happy slutwife and Eugene was resigned to rearing and taking care of all the babies that she and Leroy could make. (Talk about getting off on the right foot, he Mom?) In return Eugene got to eat Sandy whenever she was full of Leroy's (or any of his friends') jizz. And whenever she felt like it, Sandy would suck off her "Genie-weenie." We've had the same experience, being surprised how nice it is to take your hubby's little penis in your mouth and suck out a few sips of semen. Having a lover explode in your mouth with a bucket of hot cum is exciting, but messy.

She's also told me how sweet it is to lie in bed, Sandy with her growing little paunch and her mom with her well-developed belly, eating each other's needy pussies. Too bad we live too far away for that, Mom, but if you'd like to come to visit, we could have some fun. We could even have a foursome with Darrell and Martin (You'd love'em!) and I know Sydney would love sucking their cum out of you, too, Mom.

But enough about Sandy. I've been having a ball, too. I'm really showing now and everyone tells me how beautiful and sexy I am and they are right, especially sexy! God, I just can't get enough! The other day I let Darrell take me shopping for more maternity clothes. I brought Sidney long too, to pay. First we went to a place that specializes in slinky lingerie and sleepwear for the "reproductively challenged." Sidney was mortified, but Darrell and I though it was fun for me to model each little number. I enjoyed asking the sales girl if she was sure "this thing would stretch enough" because I was going to have a "BIG baby" as I winked and stroked Darrell's ponderous package through his pants. Then I told her to "put it on my husband's AMEX card," which Sidney shamefacedly fished out.

Next we went to pick out maternity dresses and tops. Again Darrell wanted me to model everything. I teased Sydney by asking him if he thought each one was short enough or transparent enough to show off my pregnant belly and ballooning tits. While he sputtered, Darrell chipped in that he thought it covered up too much, because "Sydney here is spending a fortune on sexy underwear and I'm sure he wants it to be noticed."

In another shop the "associate" who was helping fit me in a skimpy little skirt told me that she was seeing more and more white wives come in knocked up with their black lovers' babies. "I guess it's contagious," she giggled, patting her own belly. It happened one day, she said, when a really pregnant forty-something woman came in with her teenage black boyfriend. Seeing her fawning over him, obviously in lust with his cock, got the girl so hot she had to asked the woman if her boyfriend could do her right then and there. The woman laughed and said go ahead; it happened all the time. "It was just my lucky day; I missed my very next period."

It was soon apparent why Darrell wanted me dressed up in sexy maternity clothes; he and Martin planned on showing me off! They took me back to the same club we went to the night before I got pregnant. We made quite an entrance, me in 5 inch stiletto heels and a black cocktail mini-dress that must have seemed even more obscenely short because of my protruding belly, on the arms of two big handsome black men with my loving husband bringing up the rear. When Darrel proudly pulled up the dress and patted my babymound, the place erupted in applause! I don't think I've ever been so happy and proud, Mom!

The night flew by. We were the center of attention; there were other pregnant white wives there with their black boyfriends, but I was the hottest! The boys (they were so cute taking turns asking me to dance; they seemed like little kids) had me out on the floor twirling me around making my skirt fly up so everyone could see my pregnant belly and dripping pussy. Of course I hadn't worn panties. When we weren't dancing, I was on my knees blowing Darrell or Martin or in their laps getting fucked so wonderfully. But I insisted on letting Sydney eat me every time I got fucked and I rubbed him until he had a little wet spot in his crotch. Everyone though that was considerate of me, as so many slutwives make hubby stay home and never help him get off at all. I guess it's because you brought me up right, Mom, and I do love Sydney so much.

It was the most wonderful time and Darrel said it was his turn to have me that night. Much as I like to compensate Martin for letting Darrell be the first to give me his baby, I do love to fuck the man who made me pregnant. But I never forget to tell Sydney how much I love him as I let him eat me; I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic.

More later, Mom,

Chloe

Comments please to Homer Vargas

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers