Chloe and the Rocker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wearing less than me? But I'm the mega-slut," Tirzah whined with a pout. Then she giggled.

"If you don't like it, change," Chloe stated.

"No time babygirl. Let's go!"

Chloe and Tirzah joined the band in the living room. According to the directions, the teens would be close to Adonis for the filming. After confirming that everyone was ready, the director called for action. The intro for the song Sex on Fire began. As the other members played on their wireless instruments, both girls were in a shot with Adonis pinning them to the wall. He kissed both of them(for real, to Chloe's delight) as he lightly thrust into them as if they were having sex. Tirzah had gone first and then Chloe went after. Aside from the kisses, the singer's timing was perfect lip-syncing each word. For the chorus the girls were absent from the camera. After those first parts were done, photographers took some pro shots of the band posing. Some included Chloe and Tirzah.

For the next scene, the girls and Adonis went upstairs to the bathroom. This was the nude scene, the part that could either make or break the video. Chloe and Tirzah stripped off their skimpy outfits. Totally naked, they stepped into the shower. Adonis joined them, bare-chested but clad in the rest of his outfit. He stood between them as the lone cameraman came in. In this scene, the sexy teens ran their hands along the singer's body. He did the same, feeling up their thighs or their breasts. Chloe was turned on and hoped the camera didn't catch her wet pussy. It was a risk she was willing to take though. As long as this video was successful she'd tolerate anything for it. Just like she'd do anything for Adonis. Some photos were taken, in which Tirzah and Chloe were pressed together to cover their breasts and pussies. Adonis stood beside them, in between both. He had one arm around each girl.

It was time for the last two scenes. They shot Adonis with both girls outside on the patio and the rest of Ignatius in the background. Then the teens and the rocker were shot in bed. This included some hot and heavy making out with both Chloe and Tirzah as the conclusion to the video. More photos were taken, mainly of the three in bed. Chloe had no idea how exactly those could be utilized for promotional purposes but it didn't matter to her. The film crew started to wrap up. The teens were about to go get back into their normal clothes when Adonis stopped them.

"I just wanted to tell you both that the video will be put together in a few days. We'll see it first and then post it on YouTube and our Facebook page. If you two want to share it around, we'd appreciate it. I figure maybe your friends will want to watch since you two are in it," he informed them.

"I definitely will," Tirzah promised.

"So will I," Chloe assured him.

"Thank you. Well, I'll see you two later," the singer replied. He turned to leave.

"Wait a minute!" Chloe suddenly called.

"Yes?"

"Um, any idea when we can get together and you can show me what I requested?" Chloe asked.

"You mean watching me get banged hard by our favourite rock star?" Tirzah clarified.

"I will message you both in a few days. We should be able to work something out," Adonis said.

*****

When Chloe came home Wednesday afternoon, she immediately checked Facebook. Scrolling through the posts, she found one from Ignatius. As she hoped, it was the YouTube link to the video. She instantly clicked share and typed something with the post. The teen was excited that the video was out. After she finished checking Facebook, Chloe watched the music video. It came together very nicely. Even watching the parts with herself and Adonis turned the copper-haired teen on. The scenes with him and Tirzah made her horny too. She didn't consider herself bisexual but she wanted to have sex with her best friend. Recalling the last concert, Chloe remembered wanting to have sex with Crystal too. Was being bi the way for her to go?

Another week passed. Prom was in two more weeks. Chloe still had to ask Adonis to come as her date. Putting down her bag, Chloe checked Facebook. There was a message from Tirzah. She said the Ignatius video had over 30 million views. The copper-haired girl squealed to herself. The video was a success! That meant a nation-wide tour for Ignatius! But that meant Adonis would be away from her. She didn't have time to think about it. Hearing the Messenger notification, Chloe found a message from the singer. He asked her to come over tonight. She replied instantly that she'd be there.

Arriving at the building where Adonis lived, Chloe walked up to his apartment and knocked on the door. It was opened by Tirzah, who stood there stark naked.

"Come in honey," the redhead said.

Chloe followed her friend to the bedroom. Adonis sat on his bed, also naked. The teen could tell by the rumpled sheets that they must have had sex already. Without a word, Tirzah gestured for Chloe to sit. She did so and her friend began undressing her. Naked, Chloe sat on the edge of the bed. Tirzah climbed in too and crawled onto Adonis, who had laid down. They kissed heavily as the singer squeezed her ass. This went on for several minutes before the lovers changed positions. The redhead got onto her hands and knees, facing Chloe. She watched in fascination as Adonis shoved his cock up Tirzah's ass.

Tirzah closed her eyes and moaned as her ass was filled. Chloe remembered what it felt like so she knew her friend was having a good time. Adonis humped the redhead steadily. Chloe's pussy was soaked and she started rubbing it rapidly. Soon the room was filled with the moans of both teen girls. Keeping her eyes on the sex scene, the copper-haired beauty continued to pleasure herself. She guessed Adonis' cock was halfway inside Tirzah, whose moans quickly turned to screams. Both girls were gasping for breath. Chloe had four fingers thrusting into her pussy as her thumb rubbed hard against her clit. Adonis was slamming his cock into Tirzah's ass while fondling her breasts.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuccckkk," Tirzah cried.

Just barely keeping her focus, Chloe watched Adonis shoot his load inside of Tirzah. She came hard, her cum dripping onto the sheet and her thigh. Chloe came shortly after, all over her fingers. Adonis pulled his cock out. Tirzah crawled closer to Chloe and grabbed her hand. She took two fingers into her mouth, slowly sucking the cum off. It felt nice and seemed so erotic to Chloe. Adonis took her hand next and cleaned off her other two fingers. Then he lowered himself and licked the cum from Tirzah's thigh. Leaving some there, he beckoned Chloe to come closer. She knew what he wanted and she licked the remaining cum from her best friend's thigh. It tasted very sweet, like a sexy form of honey or something.

Tirzah grabbed Adonis' cock and started pumping it in her hand. She pulled Chloe closer and the copper-haired teen licked her crush's cock. Her tongue dance across the head of his cock. Adonis stroked her hair affectionately. After awhile Chloe and Tirzah switched. The redhead lapped away happily as the other teen pumped the singer's cock vigorously. Eventually the girls shared a look and shifted positions again. Lying on either side of Adonis, they both licked his cock. Their sensual tongues ran repeatedly from the base to the tip. As they licked the head of their lover, Chloe and Tirzah's tongues touched. Ceasing their action, the best friends looked at each other. They saw love reflected in the other's eyes and they leaned forward. Their lips met in a slow, passionate kiss. They broke away only to kiss again.

Soon Chloe and Tirzah worked themselves into a frenzy. They kissed heavily then took turns kissing Adonis. As Chloe made out with him, Tirzah swallowed his cock and began sucking heavily. The singer moaned into Chloe's mouth. Moving his lips away, he sucked on her nipple. As Tirzah bobbed on his cock, Adonis played with Chloe's ample breasts. He squeezed, licked and groped them. Just as Chloe was really enjoying herself, her redheaded friend asked for a switch. The copper-haired teen took her male lover's cock into her mouth. Practically devouring it, she sucked hard and heavily. As soon as Adonis was close to cumming, Tirzah sensed it. Switching once again, she brought him to an orgasm. He ejaculated, filling her mouth.

Swallowing most of the semen, Tirzah kissed Chloe and passed the rest into her friend's mouth. She swallowed it withouth hesitation. Laying down, Tirzah stretched her body.

"Chloe, come sit on me so I can eat your pussy," she demanded.

"Um..are you sure?" the other teen asked. She felt Adonis' strong hands on her hips. He lightly bit her ear.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Tirzah is very skilled with her tongue," he whispered.

"Okay. I'll do it for both of you," Chloe said.

She crawled forward and lowered her pussy over Tirzah's face. The redhead's tongue shot out and started running along the teen's pussy. Chloe was seated to watch Adonis. The singer slipped his cock into Tirzah's waiting pussy. Chloe smiled as she enjoyed her own pleasure and watched her friend receive pleasure too. Tirzah's tongue felt wonderful. It danced all along Chloe's pussy before snaking inside. It wasn't long until the redhead moaned against her best friend's pussy. The vibrations felt better than Chloe would have ever guessed. She watched Tirzah's breasts bounce from the hard fucking she was receiving. Chloe leaned forward and to her delight Adonis was waiting. They kissed, tongues intertwining.

Chloe moaned into the singer's mouth. Her orgasm was mounting. She couldn't believe she was having sex with her best friend. But this was what she wanted and Chloe couldn't be happier. Tirzah's tongue swirled inside her friend's pussy. The copper-haired girl screamed as she came again. Tirzah licked up all the cum. Chloe climbed off and sat back as she watched Adonis thrust into her friend. The redhead started screaming in pleasure. Leaning closer, Chloe saw that the singer's cock was almost fully inside her friend's pussy. His cock was rubbing hard against the redhead's clit. Tirzah's breasts were still bouncing. Feeling bold, Chloe leaned down and started licking them. Pleased with the taste, she continued. Licking every inch, the teen began sucking on her friend's nipple. Meanwhile Adonis was slamming his cock into her again. He ejaculated, sending his semen deep into Tirzah's pussy.

"That was so much fun!" the redhead exclaimed after catching her breath.

"Mmhm. But it's getting late and I should go home," Chloe pointed out.

"If you want to, feel free. But I heard it's a long drive back to your place. You're welcome to sleep here. You can skip school tomorrow. Besides, you haven't had a turn with me and Tirzah's been telling me how much you want 'round 2'," Adonis suggested.

"I have to go in at some point. Tomorrow's the last day to buy prom tickets. Speaking of which, will you be my date, Adonis?" Chloe asked.

"I would be delighted to. I'll give you the money for my ticket before you go tomorrow," Adonis said.

"Great. I'm so glad you said yes! Okay, take me however you wish," Chloe offered.

Adonis lifted Chloe's leg and pushed his cock into her pussy. There was still a tightness to it, as the teen still wasn't used to having a cock inside her. It was only the second time after all. Tirzah lowered her pussy to Chloe's face. The teen licked it eagerly, enjoying her first taste of pussy. It wouldn't be her last, she decided. She sucked tightly on her friend's clit. Tirzah was surprised. She knew from experience most girls didn't have that kind of instinct the first time they ate pussy. It made the redhead think that her friend was a very sexual person. She just never knew it until Adonis took her virginity. The way Chloe acted, she probably still wasn't aware of it.

Chloe sucked hungrily on Tirzah's clit. Part of her franticness was driven from Adonis thrusting away inside her. He teased her, constantly building up speed and intensity only to slow down just when it felt really good. Somewhat desperate to cum, the girl trusted Adonis. She knew that what he was doing would probably make her orgasm more intense. That would be soooo enjoyable. In the meantime, Chloe slipped her tongue inside Tirzah's pussy. She flicked it from left to right, building a nice steady rhythm. The redhead squealed and was thrusting her pussy against her friend's tongue. She came, flooding Chloe's pretty face.

Dismounting, Tirzah licked her cum off of her female lover's face. Chloe's eyes were tightly closed and she whimpered softly. Adonis managed to rotate his hips for awhile, letting Chloe enjoy that sensation. Then he filled her completely with all of his cock, thrusting so hard Chloe's body shook. Tirzah almost thought she was watching a porn video. She knew, of course, that this was real. Soon the copper-haired beauty screamed at the top of her lungs and had a massive orgasm. She came so hard she nearly blacked out. Noticing this, Tirzah started to caress Chloe's face and spoke softly to her, reassuring her. Adonis had stopped and was also caressing the teen's face.

"I'm okay...please finish. I want you to fill me with your semen," Chloe begged.

"All right..." Adonis said reluctantly. He glanced at Tirzah, who nodded.

The singer thrust hard but slowly. He was trying to make sure Chloe didn't black out. It turned out she was fine and eventually Adonis ejaculated inside her. She felt a lot of semen enter her and was glad she was on the pill. That way she could enjoy this feeling every time it happened. Tired from so much sex in one night, Chloe fell asleep. Her head rested on Adonis' strong chest. He kissed her softly, then kissed Tirzah too, who put her head next to Chloe's on the other side of the singer's body.

*****

I apologize for taking so long to get this done. It should have been up weeks ago but there were a lot of unforeseen stalls. Please feel free to comment your thoughts and/or what you might want to see in the next chapter. Thank you for reading. If you liked this you can always give my other stories a read too.

12