Chloe and the White Van

Story Info
A summer morning and the school run doesn't end as planned.
3k words
4.13
51.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This was written as a result of an on line friend describing her fantasy to me. The names and places are people she knows and describe where she lives. She liked it, I hope you do to.*

It was a warm summer morning and for the short walk to the school with her daughter, Chloe dressed appropriately -- short denim skirt, simple blouse, sandals. Her underwear was fresh and clean, she had showered and had a light breakfast and the sunshine on her skin gave it an attractive glow. After her visit to Fiona's Beauty Studio for the for a full Hollywood on Saturday the initial discomfort had given way to that glorious silky smooth feeling...in the shower she had spent rather too much time running her soapy hands between her legs and she knew that once she was home alone again the housework would wait while she logged onto the internet and treated herself to an orgasm or three!

Dropping her daughter at Castle View school gates she walked back up Furtherwick Road, hardly pausing to look in the shop windows. Turning into Waarden Rd she crossed to the other side. She didn't take any notice of the white van parked outside the carpet shop, there was usually someone parked there loading up so open back doors were not a surprise. However the hand over her mouth and the strong arms pushing her into the back of the van certainly were! Disorientated by the speed and shock of walking in the sunshine on moment and being dragged into a dark van the next she didn't react at first but as soon as she heard the doors slam and felt the van accelerate she started to struggle, trying to turn her head and move her arms and legs but it felt like there were at least two people holding her down.

Her face was being forced down into something soft as the hand was still clamped over her mouth, making it difficult to breath, her arms and legs were screaming with pain as she tried to move them to no avail.

"Not long now Chloe." said a voice above her, "We'll soon be there and then we can all get more comfortable."

Despite the pain in her legs she felt a hand firmly fondle her bottom, slide under her skirt and then give her a firm slap before continuing to slide over her ass, fingers slipping under her knickers. At that point the obvious sexual nature of the way she was being touched made her panic even more....she did not know where she was being taken but it was becoming clear why she had been taken and the thought made her struggle even more. Soon the van seemed to pull off the road and was bumping along what must have been a track and she could hear scraping on the sides of the van as it brushed past what sounded like bushes. The van stopped and the engine was turned off. Her captors relaxed their grip on her as she heard the front doors opening and being slammed shut then the back doors opened, and a loud voice said

"Right then lads, let's get started, I have been looking forward to this for ages."

As they let go of her she managed to turn over and finally saw her captors. There were four of them, all in their 20's and 30's, three were white and one black, the black guy seemed to be in charge and was by far the biggest, he was standing at the open van door and his size seemed to fill the space and block the light. Chloe shrank back away from them towards the corner of the van. Looking down she could see that the floor was covered by two mattresses pushed together, ripped and stained in places they nonetheless muffled the sound in the back of the van. She just looked at them, stunned until one reached for her arm and tried to pull her towards him.

Flapping her arms at the hands that were reaching for her she moved further back in the van until she was cowering against the back wall. Two of them climber after her and grabbed her ankles and pulled her firmly towards the open doors and the huge black man waiting there. The action of being dragged plus the kicking of her legs to dislodge the hands on her caused her skirt to ride all the way up to her waist exposing her plain white knickers, the thin cotton pulled taught between the lips of her pussy. The black guy licked his lips as he looked at her.

"Nice legs Chloe can't wait to get between them. We have been watching you for a while, I'm glad it's your turn now."

He reached forward and gripped an ankle in each of his massive hands, holding her tight as the two that had dragged her forward made a grab for her arms. Shocked and hyperventilating all she could raise was a whimper as they pinned her arms down and began to carefully undo the buttons of her blouse until they had her skimpy bra exposed. One reached under her and with consummate skill slipped the fastening. Despite her struggles she was soon naked from the waist up and once more her arms were pinned down by strong hands as she tried desperately to break free. The fourth man, hitherto content to watch now leaned forward and found the buttons of her skirt leaving her clad in just her .99p Primark knickers. Sensing their lack of value he didn't bother to try and slip them down her legs, he just ripped them off. There was a collective gasp as they looked at her naked body for the first time. Small tits, shaved pussy, smooth legs....and a look of fear and revulsion on her face as she realised that she was about to be raped by the four of them. A late starter she had nevertheless managed to be fucked by nine guys before she married the hapless Simon and drifted into a passionless marriage with sex happening as often as lottery wins.

"Fucking hell, look at her."

said the black guy.

"Shit tits but that is a good looking pussy, you know that the slags that shave are up for cock all the time, she's probably being banged by half the blokes in the street. Tie her down and let's get started."

With that she was dragged back and her arms were spread. She felt something being wrapped around her wrists... despite her struggles there was no way she could stop them, they were just too strong and soon she could feel that her arms were pulled tight and wide in the classic crucifixion pose. Pulling against them she could only move her arms a few inches.

"Velcro." said the now familiar black voice. "We don't want to mark you if we can help it so try not to struggle too much. You are in the woods on the golf course, there is no one around so if you do scream and struggle you'll only annoys us, no help is going to come...the only people going to come are us, and you if you are lucky!"

As he was saying this hands started to swarm all over her, feeling her little tits, pinching her nipples, holding her legs apart her pussy was assaulted by at least three hands, smooth lips were pulled apart and eager fingers tried to find their way inside her.

"Hang on, move your hands."

Said a voice before the unmistakable sound of someone spitting was followed by the sensation of something warm and wet between her legs....more followed despite her revulsion and soon the fingers were back pushing and probing until first one and then two were inside her, stretching her despite her resistance. They held her firmly, a mouth on each breast and two fingers sliding deep inside her pussy. Another two fingers started rubbing her clit with a slow but deliberate rhythm. Despite herself she started to react, she could feel the moisture in her pussy, the fingers slipping easier now and she knew her clit was hard and throbbing and the fingers started to rub a little faster, making her breath come faster too until she was bucking her hips as best she could as they gripped her hard, the fingers inside pumping deeper and deeper, the ones on her clit hard and fast as she started to come.....

There were cheers as her orgasm washed over her, as her body gave way to excasy...

As she regained her senses she heard the black guy say

"Go on Steve, you can go first, you found her...then Paul then Greg...by that time she should be loose enough to take me."

With that one of them moved between her legs, his thighs forcing her legs apart as she felt the familiar heat of his cock against her pussy. She tried to roll her hips and stop him entering her but he just pressed down and she felt his cock pushing up her inch by inch until there was no doubt that he had won. There was a pause as he filled her completely, his face now inches from hers as he leered down at her

"Fucking hell, you have a tight little cunt Chloe, you were not joking about that needle dicked idiot Simon not fucking you."

With that he started to pump his cock in and out of her...there would have been times when she would have just laid back and enjoyed his fucking, urging him on to greater effort but this was different...every previous cock had been one she wanted but now she was being taken by a complete stranger, tied in the back of a van knowing this was the start of her being gang raped. It was almost unimaginable, impossible to believe it was happening, she tried to convince herself it was a dream....but the look of lust on Steve's face as he slammed his cock faster and faster into her and the sight of the others stroking their cocks waiting their turn convinced her otherwise. Soon she felt him tense and groan and then there was the hot wetness flooding her pussy. With panic she thought about contraception -- she was not on the pill and could be pregnant by the time they had finished with her. But those thoughts did not last long as Steve's cock slipped out of her and was quickly replaced by Paul. He was all the way inside her with one hard movement and was quickly hammering away at full speed, each thrust knocking her breath from her body as the others looked on and laughed. Despite herself she could feel her body reacting and was almost grateful when he too spunked deep inside her before rolling off.

Greg replaced him but started by straddling her chest and forcing his cock between her tits. By squeezing hard he managed to form a channel that his cock could slip up and down but it obviously did not satisfy him as he let go of her tits and grabbed her by the hair. By pulling firmly he forced his cock against her lips. Her mouth remained closed until he twisted his hand in her hair making her gasp and open her mouth, a mouth that was quickly filled by hot cock.

"I'm a bit bigger than the others so it's in your interests to get me nice and wet Chloe."

He said as he forced as much cock into her mouth as the angle allowed. Her eyes began to water and she could feel herself choking as he thrust into her mouth for a minute or so before pulling out and taking up position between her legs. Gripping her ankles he bent her knees and forced her legs wide. She could feel the spunk leaking out of her pussy and over her ass before his cock started to stretch her already used pussy. He was clearly the biggest so far and also the roughest. Her legs were pulled over his shoulders and she was pinned to the filthy mattress as he filled her until his balls started to slap against her arse. His weight pinning her down and the size of his cock inside her made her feel like she was being crushed. An ex had been well endowed -- although compared to Simon everyone was -- but he felt bigger....and again, despite knowing that she was in a filthy van being raped she could not help herself and started to react...the way he ground against her clit as he pounded his cock into her was causing spasms of delight to ripple through her body and she could hear her breathing getting ragged....he realised she was close to cumming and increased his pace slightly, enough to send both of them over the edge at the same time.

"You dirty fucking slut." he said as he pulled his cock from her, releasing a river of their juices onto the already soaked mattress, "You needed that didn't you? Well its Errol's turn now and I love watching him turn slags like you inside out."

As he moved off her the first thing she realised was that the black guy, unlike the others, was totally naked. The second was the size of the cock between his legs....not yet properly hard he was bigger than Greg. He just grinned as he saw the look of fear on her face and rubbed himself harder.

"Put the other cuffs on her." he said, and Steve and Paul immediately grabbed her arms. Pulling off the Velcro straps that had held her arms wide, they fitter another cuff around each wrist with a short length of chain connecting then. They rolled her over and between them pulled her to her knees, her arms supporting her and her arse in the air. If she thought Greg was rough she was not expecting the violence with which Errol sank his huge cock unto her. She could see Greg filming it on his phone as the violent fucking started. Some men build up to a pace but not Errol, he started hard and fast and just maintained it, relentless and remorseless as the others watched. He seemed to go deeper than any other man and certainly stretched her wider...she had been fucked doggy lots of times and always preferred it but with his strong hands on her hips and his huge cock inside her she had rarely felt as helpless as she did now. She had no idea how long it lasted but eventually he too started to hammer her harder until with a groan he emptied what felt like a fire extinguisher inside her, spunk oozing out as more blasted down his cock to run down her legs.

If she thought that was all then she was mistaken. The other three then had her again, all complaining how Errol had stretched her but she was still tight enough for the smallest cock to find enough purchase to cum again....as she looked down at the stained mattress she wondered how many other women had been in her position, captive and helpless for the gang's pleasure. When it was Errol's turn again he turned her on her back, pulling her hands tight above her head. Her ragged pussy was aching and sore despite the spunk washing around it. Once more he was brutal with her, pushing one leg over his shoulder and spreading the other wide, if anything he seemed to fill her deeper than ever.

Greg took some close up video on his phone of that mighty black cock splitting her previously tight cunt, the whole area now red and inflamed as she could see he held her by the hair and made her watch.

"You may be titless Chloe but your cunt looks good on camera, next time we'll get a decent camera and film you properly. Oh yes, there will be a next time. We know where you live, where you work, who your friends are -- and raping Mel or Rachel would be a pleasure -- but most important you have a husband and a daughter. You are not hurt, you have just been fucked. You have been fucked before and you will be fucked again, it's no big deal. But your daughter hasn't and neither has Simon's arse -- Errol here isn't fussy, he'd love to rape that whiney little worm in the arse....and for us there is plenty of cunt to choose from. So when we have finished here we are going to take you back to where we found you and you are going to go into the house, have a bath and carry on your life like nothing has happened. Failure to do so will have very serious consequences for someone you know. The police can't protect everyone and we all have large families who would love to take revenge for us."

So half an hour later she was standing in front of her house in her skirt and blouse, Errol's spunk still leaking out of her. She felt shocked, numb....and sore. She also knew that the gang had not been joking and the thought of anyone else having to endure what she had done filled her with fear. On autopilot she ran a bath and let the warm water clean all traces of the past few hours off her....all the evidence went down the plughole....in her room wrapped in her robe she thought about what had happened to her and despite her revulsion she could feel her pussy throbbing....almost without thinking he legs parted and her fingers found her clit....as her eyes closed and her fingers rubbed harder all she could think of was Errol's huge cock.....she didn't want it to happen to anyone else....well, not until they came for her again...