Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of us, Louise, Claire and I were fucked and tired and Cathy and Liz managed to easily take us to my room and put us all in diapers and rubber pants. Then I was put in my crib with Louise and told to go to sleep and behave. Liz and Cathy took Claire to their bed and I knew what she'd be going through. I was all prepared to do as I was told, knowing how my mommies would react if I didn't when Louise crawled on top of me and kissed me hard on my lips.

"I want to do to you what you did to me earlier Chloe. I want to taste you and let you cum in my face."

"But Louise, we can't. Liz and Cathy will punish us."

"I really don't care Chloe, I want to eat you. I want you to feed me your cunt and I want to taste your cum. Besides I think Cathy and Liz will find other ways to punish us, they seem to get off on it."

I silently agreed with Louise and didn't fight her as she removed my rubber pants and diaper. Feeling her young tongue on my pussy drove me insane and I could not spread my legs wide enough, could not get enough of her darting tongue and firm lips. Somehow I got her to turn around and I ripped her rubber pants down and pulled her diaper off and feasted on her cunt. I ate her forever and she never let up on me either. I guess we fell asleep that way and when Cathy came in to wake us up she was mad. She grabbed a belt from the closet and proceeded to whip each of us.

"You are both too young to be doing this and I will not have it in my house."

Liz and Claire appeared in the door and watched as Louise and I had our ass reddened by Cathy.

"You know Cathy, all of our girls seemed to be obsessed with sex, perhaps we should indulge them and at the same time we might be able to let that obsession supplement our income!"

"Liz, do you think these three babies are capable of being trained for that?"

"Does it matter Cathy? I would think that the less trained they are the better they'd be. You saw the number of hits Chloe's little video had, and how much your friend enjoyed her ass."

"You know Liz, I think you may have something. Lets get the kids diapered and dressed and then see what the Internet has to offer."

I knew they were preparing to sell us to whoever wanted to play with women in diapers and I wondered if either Louise or Claire understood that we would soon be made into whores with diapers? I asked Cathy if I could speak, I was playing this one carefully my ass still stinging from the belt.

"Yes, Chloe! You have something to add?"

"Mommy are we to be whores in diapers?"

"Cathy that's what will call the web site we set up to advertise. "Whores in Diapers", don't you love it?"

I heard a gasp from Claire and a whimper from my crib mate Louise. Then Cathy said.

"Yes, I love it and I think we should let Chloe have the first bath this morning. Nice suggestion Chloe."

Both Claire and Louise looked at me with fire in their eyes. I think my question made them realize what was in store for us and while I intended that, I did not intend to create the web site title. Yet, I knew that none of us was strong enough to say no, and that even little Louise, as aggressive as she'd been with me last night and how aggressive Claire had intended to be with Louise, that we'd all do what our mommies wanted.

I did get the first bath and Claire and Louise sat naked on the tile floor while my mommies washed me. I enjoyed the attention and the concern on the two other girls faces as they anticipated their own bath. I was taken out and wrapped in a fluffy towel and told to sit while Claire and Louise were told to get in to my used bath water together. They took their time and eventually they sat face to face in the dirty water left over from my bath. I noticed that both Liz and Cathy had been drinking a bit of water as this all happened and knew what would happen.

When the girls were finally settled in the cold water Cathy and Liz stood on the rim of the tub and lifted their skirts, revealing their naked pussies and when each was positioned above one of the girls they peed on them covering them with urine. The girls sputtered and complained and I wished it had been me. A quick rub of a washcloth and the two were pulled from the dirty water and still smelling of urine were dried and dressed.

Claire was first to be diapered and her rubber pant were pale green with little fish on them, Louise was given a pink pair of rubber pants with little white flowers and I was put in a dark red pair with little devils on them. We each were made to wear a similar dress whose color matched our rubber pants. The dresses were short sleeved and had white lace around the collars. The skirts were trimmed in the same lace and puffed out and were short, just barley covering our diapered asses. Once again no bras were used, as babies don't need them. Our hair was pulled into ponytails one on each side of our head and just a bit of make up was applied to make our cheeks nice and rosy. Then we were taken to the living room where Liz had set up the digital camera.

"Little ones, your mommy and I are now going to have you say your names, just your first names and then you are to slowly turn around so the customers can see all of you. Then I want each one of you to say the following."

"I'm just a little girl who wants to please! Can I please you?"

Cathy made us practice it all then she and Liz filmed each of us. I am proud to say I did mine in one take and that Louise did it in two, but Claire took four tries so Liz decided to add a spanking session to her ad, and she did it with Claire's diaper down around her thighs and then when she was done Claire was made to say 'thank you mommy'.

We all watched as Cathy set up the web site then posted our videos and a little biography about each one of us. She told them that we were all adults who liked to act like babies, wear diapers and in general were looking for people who wanted to baby them. All of our bios indicated that we'd love a Daddy or a Mommy to be with. I don't think any prices were posted or at least none of the three of us were allowed to see them.

Cathy then posted the name of our site on other sites that catered to people who enjoyed this fetish if you will. Then we had lunch, but that's another adventure as neither Claire nor Louise took to the strained food we were fed. When we returned to the computer I was shocked at how many responses we each had. Louise had the most and Claire and I were close. Cathy and Liz read through them and then selected one for each of us. I don't know what I am being sold to do, how much I sold for, but I know that I am to be go with someone this evening and that I am to be clean and freshly diapered with a bag of spare diapers. I am to be home by eleven. Claire and Louise have similar meetings and now all I can do is sit and wait for my time to come. I know I am excited and scared. I love my fetish and know I will please my customer but I hope its no one that I already know. Claire seems to be in a state of shock and Louise is antsy. If she's anxious or afraid I don't know. All I know is that at six my client will pick me up and I only wonder if Daddy or Mommy is coming.

12