Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two minutes, ready for deployment." The six black clad figures nodded and moved to the exit door of the twin rotor Chinook. "Ready in one minute, one minute to deployment." The helicopter slowed fractionally as the balance altered. Two ropes now hung down each side. Inside clips locked onto the ropes and were tested.

"Deploy, deploy, deploy."

The six figures followed each other down the ropes, hitting the ground and rolling away. Two held high power rifles with sniper-scopes mounted. They covered the farm building as the others moved around it in an enveloping circle. Inside the two figures looked out of the windows as the helicopter continued its journey, disappearing into the distance. They grinned and sat back down, Outside four figures muttered into throat mikes as they converged on the dilapidated building. The mobile on the table inside rang. Puzzled the taller figure picked it up and answered.

"Allo?"

"Good afternoon, I believe you two gentlemen may be holding my friend and her Stepfather. Now I would be really grateful if you would hand them back please." Mike's voice was cold and calm.

"Yeah Right! how you going to make me, since you don't even know where we are..."

He stopped as he saw the small red dot on his chest. Looking up he saw his colleague was similarly looking at the red dot on his own chest.

"You have about ten seconds to open the front door and walk out with your hands over your head, otherwise gentlemen I will have you permanently removed from duty. Do you understand?"

The older man nodded and moved to the door, dropping the phone and holding his hands high, the younger man following. outside hands grabbed their arms and pulled them roughly to the ground, plastic tags slipped over their wrists secured them behind their backs. They were forced to kneel. Meanwhile the riflemen, shouldered their weapons and ran to the building.

"Chloe, Chloe," Mike yelled, as they ran inside. They heard muffled shouts from upstairs. Moving to the stairs they ran at speed up them, tracking the shouts. Outside a door they ordered Chloe and Edward to move out of the area of the doorway.

Chloe pulled Edward to her and pulled the edge of the mattress towards them. They slid off the other side and lay underneath one of the mattresses. There were two dull thuds and the door fell inwards. Hands found them as the mattress was pulled away. A thick navel jumper quickly enveloped Chloe and Edward was laid on the mattress and injected with morphine, grinning he lapsed into unconsciousness. Other figures appeared and Chloe was gently passed down the stairs. Edward, slung over the shoulder of one man came downstairs too. The Helicopter could be heard returning, and as they emerged it landed in the open field before them. Chloe saw her two captors and before anyone could stop her, gave the older man a vicious kick to the ribs, he groaned and fell forward.

"That's for Edward, he may be a bastard, but he's my bastard." She limped away, feeling the amusement of the extraction team. Two minutes later they were airborne and headed for a private hospital, where no questions would be asked that didn't relate to the patients injuries, not the circumstances of how they had happened.

Chloe was pleased to see Grace and Eve in the helicopter as it rose into the darkening sky. They hugged and Chloe used the intercom to explain what had happened. Edward lay grey faced on a stretcher, one of the rescue team applying first aid by fixing up an oxygen mask and line,then injecting another ampoule of morphine into Edwards bruised arm. They flew one and Grace sat with Edward whilst Eve hugged Chloe. Shortly the Helicopter began to descend, dropping onto a helipad and cutting the rotors. White coated staff ran across the grass area around the Helicopter and the figures inside slid the door back. Hands lifted and maneuvered Edward out of the plane and they ran with him strapped to the stretcher towards the large white building. Other hands helped down Chloe, Grace and Eve.

Before anyone could say thanks, the rotors span up and the door closed, Rushing away from the helicopter they felt its down wash as the Chinook lifted skywards. Swinging round it dipped its nose briefly and then swung away climbing steadily. They walked across the grass to where a team placed Chloe in a wheelchair and rolled her into the building. Minutes later she was inside a cool whitewalled room and stripped down. Two nurses assessed her initially, noting pulse rate, blood pressure and breathing. Two white coated females entered and asked Chloe to sit on the small bed in the corner of the room. They began a battery of tests and made notes continually. Finally they smiled and said that they were passing her A1 fit. They left and Grace entered with a small suitcase of clean clothes. There was a small wet room off the examination room, which Chloe gratefully used.

Twenty minutes later, showered, dressed and brushing her wet hair, Chloe walked with Eve to another room. Here Grace now sat beside Edward. He was pale and breathing slowly, Grace's hand held in His. Tubes and wires snaked to the stand beside the bed, monitoring and sedating him. Grace smiled as Chloe kissed the top of her forehead. She gripped her shoulder then turned to follow Eve. Leaving the room they walked a corridor to the reception area. A tall suited man smiled and held out a hand.

"David Thirless, welcome to Bransdowne House, I trust you have everything you need?" he asked solicitously. Chloe nodded a thanks and he led her to the door. She stepped out on to the portico and stared out across the lawns and flower beds of the mansion. As she drank in the quiet surroundings, she felt a presence beside her.

"Hallo princess, well it's been quite an eventful day hasn't it."

"Hallo Tony, yes and thanks for the taxi ride, the guys were great."

"I'll pass that on, Mike has a great bunch of guys to help out, when needed."

"What about Laurel and Hardy, what happens to them?"

"Well I understand that Mike's boys are chatting to them at the moment. We're keeping this locked down, so, so far the guys running this don't know you're free. I'm enjoying this. Can't wait for them to contact me again." He smiled thinly.

"Tony, we need to get back to town." Mike strolled over, still dressed in his camouflage black suit and jump boots. Tony nodded.

"I need you to stay here with Grace and Edward, won't be long now, then we'll get you home and we'll organise a break for everyone."

Chloe nodded as Tony followed Mike into the building. A few minutes later a small helicopter moved up and away from the rear of the building.

"Miss Manners. can i interest you in tea and a sandwich?"

"It's Grayson actually, but yes I could really go a nice sarnie or two." She winked and the Director grinned. He held his arm out pointing the way. They entered the building and he led her to a large high ceilinged room next to reception. Eve and Grace sat with a cup of tea each, rising as Chloe entered.

"Mum, Eve, sit down, please. Mum is Edward OK?"

"He's fine, a bit bruised and battered but he'll survive."

"Mum, look, he's a bit of a twat at times, but he's OK."

"Wow, not only is that unexpected but you managed to avoid saying Arsewipe or worse."

"Well he is, but I have a better vocabulary now. I would have said Dickwad anyway." Chloe grinned.

Meanwhile two men arrived with silver trays which they placed on the table. The salvers had a variety of sandwiches on each, plates stood ready. They returned a few minutes later with bowls of salad and some heated trays containing small cocktail sausages and bread-crumbed chicken. Chloe walked to the table and filled a plate. Grace raised an eyebrow, Eve laughed. Chloe flicked her bottom at Grace and found a chair, where she sat with her legs tucked under her. Concentrating she tried a portion of each item on her plate, nodding and smiling.

"Nice one Doc, are you a Doctor?"

"Professor actually, but thank you, we try." He inclined his head, "Please excuse me but I have other guests to see, I'll be back later, enjoy." He spread his arm to encompass the table. Chloe nodded and raised a fist, thumb up. He grinned and left.

Chloe proceeded to clear her plate and return again to the table. Eve laughed as Grace shook her head. Chloe laughed and piled her plate again. Returning to the chair she sat again and devoted her attention to the food piled in front of her.

"When will we see Tony again?" She asked as she paused between mouthfuls.

"Later, now slow down,. it's not a race," Grace said.

"Mother, I missed two meals, I have a lot to catch up on," Chloe said grinning.

"I so thought we'd turned a corner," sighed Eve with a wry grin.

"You can take the girl out of Essex, but you can't take Essex out of the girl." Chloe muttered, her mouth full.

"At least we weaned you off Ketchup," Said Eve with a laugh.

"D'yerknow I fought there was sumfink missing, can we get a few packets in here d'yer fink?" Chloe reverted to her old voice and speech pattern. Grace's face fell and Eve laughed heartily.

12