Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sprnkman
sprnkman
386 Followers

Chloe spent extra time in the shower, not only to let the warm water sooth her but also but she felt that she needed extra time to get the remnants of their night off her! Not that she felt dirty, just that she had to meet with the architect and a meeting back at the store. As she was at the mirror applying her makeup she noticed it again! His cum was still leaking out of her: "Holy hell, how much did he pump into me? Jesus I am really glad that it's not my fertile time of the month or there surely would be a lot of explaining to be done!" She thought, smiling to herself!

She re-washed herself using at the sink, then went about her makeup routine when she realized it was still leaking out of her! "God this is such a turn on, it's like a constant reminder of last night!" She thought to herself! Then wondering how she was going to contain it? Chloe never wore panties when she was wearing hose unless it was that time of the month, and she hadn't even brought any on the trip with her! She decided to fold some toilet tissue up and put it between the sheer material of her hose and her leaking little pussy!

Chloe's first stop was at the Architects office to make sure that Dewayne got paid the extra money owed and to find out how there was a variation in bids and contract specifications! Then she went back to the store to talk to Ann and Sue regarding their upcoming changes.

As Chloe walked into the store Ann ran up to greet her. "Well ---, tell me what happened last night after I left! Did you guys have a good time, what is he like?" Ann questioned in low tone so no one could overhear.

"No, nothing happened! He was just a guy from the job that I was having a little dispute with about some invoices, I don't even like him!" Chloe replied, maybe not too convincingly.

"OK ---, well I will tell you, your guys body language was saying something entirely different! But if that's the story you want to go with, then I am on board with it!" Ann said as she held Chloe's arm then bringing her lips over towards Chloe's ear, added; "However ---, since you're telling me there's nothing going on, I guess you wouldn't have any problem giving me his number, because I think the guys a total 'hunk' and there would be nothing better for me then to see him planted firmly between my legs!" Ann whispered to her with a big grin on her face.

"Ah ---, Ok you little brat! I am not giving you his number and this stays between you and me, you understand me?" Chloe mockingly retorted while giving Ann a little swat on the ass! "Just you remember whose boss here and this stays between us!" Chloe added while smiling at her.

"I knew it ---! I just knew it when I saw you two last night! OK, sometime you have to give me details, and --- I mean vivid details!" Ann added laughingly as she bound away, then turning to look back at her and mouthed the word; "details!"

Chloe smiled as she watched her walk away! She really liked Ann; there was just something about her personality that made her think that she would become a good friend as well as a good employee! She admired how her business attire had changed in the last couple of days. Now she was wearing a smart little pencil skirt, with a white blouse and business jacket! She couldn't help but think that; "she really was cute, had great legs, and looked good in heels! Maybe I will buy her a pair of Louboutin as kind of a gift and congratulations on the upcoming promotion!"

Chloe meet with Sue to go over the progress on the stores and brief her about any changes that had been discussed, Chloe hoping that she would be able to use Sue as her liaison for the projects when Chloe was not in town. Part way through their meeting Chloe received a text from Dewayne bring a huge smile to her face seeing who it was from! Not wanting to interrupt their meeting she didn't read the content. After their meeting Chloe walked to the front of the store to read what he had sent.

"Hey hot girl, just wanted to make sure that you were OK and that you got my little present I left for you? If you're not mad that I spanked or videoed you, and when you get a chance shoot me a text!" Dewayne wrote.

As Chloe started typing her reply, Ann walked by and whispered; "tell him that I said Hi and see if he's got any brothers?"

"And what makes you think it's him and not something about work?" Chloe protested mockingly.

"The smile on your face!" Ann replied. "No poker face there ---, Ma'am!"

"I'll give you a ma'am ---, bitch!" Chloe mockingly replied while giving her a little shove.

"My god I am not mad! Have been thinking about you all day!! The main reason I have been doing that is because you have been leaking out of me all day! You could have populated a third world country with the amount you shot into me! LOL You wouldn't believe what I had to do to keep it from ruining my hose or leaking through to my dress! Loved the video (our eyes only though)! I fly out at 8:00, have to leave hotel by 6:00! Can you meet me there before I leave, really want to see you before I go?" Chloe texted back to him.

"Assuming because of your lack of concern and laid back attitude that you're not ovulating? And yes I can meet you there around 4:00! Sounds to me like someone needs to get some more of my black cock, or maybe needs spanked again? Which is it --- slut?" He replied.

"OK, sometime you have to tell me how you know so much about women and our anatomies! No I am not ovulating, about a week before that happens! And yes, well I want to see you and maybe if you're real nice to me I will let you stick him back in there againJ!"

"Funny girl! I will bet you within 5 minutes of be getting there you will be begging me to stick it in, and you know that's true too, don't you slut?"

"OK ---, OK! Just be there by 4:00 and I won't charge you for housekeeping's bill on ruining the bed! LOL By the way, maybe I can turn the tables around and show you what you taught me about sucking big black cock? Would you like to see that huge cock back between my lips? Back in there while I look up at you and showing you what you taught me? Back in there and you trying to jam it down my throat! Making me gag and droll all over it! Making you want to shoot all that cum down my throat, in my mouth, all over my pretty little face! Is that what might make you happy 'big boy'J?" She texted back.

"Great, now I have to spend rest of day with a hard-on thinking about thatL!"

"The quicker you get there the sooner I can fix that for you!" She replied.

"OK, what are you doing over here, writing the 'great American novel'?" Ann asked as she drew up near to Chloe again. "So does he have a brother, father, or friend that's anywhere near as good looking for me?" She continued on in a hushed voice.

"HA -- HA!" Chloe retorted.

"No seriously! Unless you might want to share? Maybe after you fly back I could kind of fill in for you? What do you think? I kind of think that's a great idea, even if I do say so myself!" She said looking at Chloe with a mischievous grin.

"God I love you, you are so funny!" Chloe said and giving her a hug. "If you want I will find out and maybe we can kind of double date next time I come to town!"

"Shit, guess that means the sharing thing is a 'no go' then!" Ann said with a little pouty face as she walked away.

Chloe finished up her meetings with Sue and returned to the hotel at around 3:30 and ordered some food and drinks from room service for her and Dewayne, before fixing her hair and makeup in the bathroom mirror before it got there.

Just before 4:00 there was a knock on the door, Chloe assuming it was room service questioned it while unlatching the door; "Who is it?"

"Room service!" Came the booming response as she opened the door and Dewayne barged in and swept her up and against the wall!

"I understand there is some hot pussy in this room that needs to be serviced!" Dewayne barked before mashing his mouth into hers as his hands found her nylon covered ass, as her raised her dress.

"You asshole, you scared the shit out of me!" Chloe exclaimed as she mockingly pounded on his chest with her fist, after their kiss ended! "God, I had ordered Room Service for us and I thought that they ---, god you scared me I thought, somebody else was taking advantage! Bad man ---, don't do that again!" She said with a little girl voice and pouty face as she looked up at him.

"Holy fuck look at you!" He said as he pushed her back so he could get a full body view. "Jesus Christ, that dress looks good on you, or maybe you make that dress look good---! But fuck ---, your stunning!"

Chloe had worn a knit dress, kind of burgundy in color with small designs and strips running through it in red and rust type brown colors. It was almost like a body sweater as it hugged her every curve. "Ok, I'm pretty much a sure bet and you just caught me off guard, so you don't have to throw the lines around!" She jokingly said while looking up at him.

"No ---, seriously your really stunning in that outfit. I mean, we all know you're beautiful, but holy shit look at you!" as he spun her around.

"Stop ---, you're making me blush!" she whispered as she laid her head on his chest. "I have been so horny all day, just thinking about you and what you did to me last night! How huge that cock is and how he stretched me so much, and how he made her squirt so much! God ---, every time I went to the bathroom I just wanted to rub my little clit and try to make her cum while I was thinking about you!" She continued, now whispering as she looked up at him.

"See --- she's getting all wet again just being here with you, smelling you, knowing that big cock is right there!" She continued whispering as she reached down and started massaging it through his pants. "Look what you have done to me! I can't stop thinking about it ---, can't keep my little hands off it when you're here! Oh god I am such a little slut like you keep saying ---, oh god look what you have done to me!"

Just as he leaned down to kiss her, there was a knock on the door; "Room Service!" a voice announced.

"Damn it!" Chloe moaned. "Getting teased again!" she despondently added in that little girl tone.

"You need to get it; I can't answer the door with this hard-on that you gave me!" he said pulling her hand away.

Chloe let him in and he arranged the food and drinks on the table as Dewayne had ducked into the bathroom to avoid being seen with a huge bulge in his pants.

"He's gone!" Chloe said as she came into the door opening staring at the bulge she had created! "Oh god ---, I know what I want to eat though!"

"Funny girl ---! Get that pretty little ass out there so we can get that out of the way before I take that pretty little pussy ---, slut!" He barked as he gently pushed her back out into the room.

They sat down and had a quite lunch together, just some small talk about their upbringing and life before now. Part way through Chloe got up and moved over to sit on his lap; "God ---, you're driving me crazy! Even just sitting here is making me nuts; I need you to take me! Will you take me ---, please take my little pussy with that big cock! Make her squirt and cum again like you did last night, make me beg you to shoot all that hot cum up inside me like you did to me then!" Chloe moaned to him as she nuzzled into his neck!

Dewayne started stroking her legs working his hand up between her thighs. Reaching his goal, he started stroking across the folds of her damp nylon covered pussy with the back of his fingers, feeling the little bump of her clit sticking up through her hose, as she parted her legs to give him better access.

"Oh god ---, if you keep doing that you're going to make her squirt!" She moaned before mashing her lips on to his and then thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

Dewayne picked her up and carried her to the bed! "We need to get this dress off of you before it gets ruined!" He said as he stood her up beside the bed, pulling the bottom of the dress up around her waist! Her lips were still attached to his as he started gently rubbing and massaging those beautiful ass checks.

Breaking their kiss, she nuzzled her lips up next to his while looking up into his eyes; "You like my ass don't you? When I woke up this morning and was reminiscing about what happened last night, I remembered how you had been rubbing it and then just before we both came so hard and you shot all your warm cum up into me ---, how you had put your finger in it! Nobody has ever done that before! Nobody has ever made me cum so many times, or cum so often as you did, and then when you shot up inside me and stuck your finger in my little butt hole at the same time ---, I think I may have passed-out I came so hard! Nobody has ever made that happen! Nobody has ever done those things before, but I want to feel them again! I want you to fuck me like you did last night! I want you to take my pussy; I want to make you shoot inside me again!" She moaned and whispered into his lips as she continued looking up into his eyes.

Dewayne pulled his hands back and undid his pants, letting them fall around his feet! He hadn't been wearing underwear and that huge black cock sprung out slapping her in the belly! Pulling her head back she looked down between them; "Oh my fucking god, it's even bigger then I remember!" She moaned, and then continuing; "It's a wonder you didn't split me in half with that! Holy shit ---, it's probably bigger then my arm!" She said dropping to her knees.

She wrapped her hands around the stem while looking up at him with those little puppy-dog eyes; "Do you want me to suck it? Do you want me to show you what a good little slut I have become? How you have taught me to suck on big black cocks? To show you what a good little girl I am, to make you see your owned little rich girl chocking and gagging on your black cock as you try to jam it down my throat? Is that what you want ---, is that what you want to see?" She said before she started sucking the head and running her tongue around it as she worked her hands in a twirling and stoking motion.

"Look at you, you little beautiful slut! I can't believe how good you have gotten in one day and then those killer eyes! Fuck you'd make a normal man cum in under a minute!" He said as he gently wrapped her hair up in his hand! "I know what you want to do, but I really want that pussy!" He continued as he pulled her up off his cock so that she was in front of him in a standing position.

"Ah, I really wanted to do that! I really wanted to make you cum in my little mouth!" She moaned in protest.

"Not always about you bitch! Besides, I know you wouldn't be able to handle it all and it would be all over that pretty little dress!" He sarcastically replied, then adding. "Don't want to have to see you getting on that airplane with cum stains all over your dress! People be calling you Monica!"

"Ha Ha, you're so funny ---, asshole!" She teasingly said as he spun her around and pushed her face down over the side of the bed!

He grabbed her by the hair pulling her face back to his, then leaning his head down and brushing his lips along her ear, he whispered; "I think it's time that I took that ass!"

"What ---, oh my god no! I mean, it's not that I don't want you to do that, but not today! No one has ever done ---, you are the first to touch me there and I am afraid what will happen. I have to leave in a little while and I am afraid that ---! Just let us do it some other time when I don't have to leave right away! It's just that it's so big and I have never done that, is that OK?" she very timidly said. "You're not mad are you? Please don't be mad! I want you to be the one ---, the first! Just let it be when we have more time, OK?" She continued on looking back at him with pleading eyes.

"So you're acknowledging there are going to be more times, ha slut! Haven't even told you that we are coming to stay with you next weekend yet!" He said as he started rubbing the cheeks of her ass through the shinny hose, as he still had her by the hair and looking into her eyes!

"What!" She gasped and at the same time felt the little stings! Crack ---crack, echoed through the room as he swatted her cheeks! "Ouch, Jesus Christ what was that for?" She moaned in panic. "Are you mad because I don't want you to take my ass now?" She continued in.

"Don't give me no fucking --- ouch! You know that didn't hurt you! Now if you want to start playing those game and acting like a little spoiled brat again, I am sure I can give you a couple that are worthy of an ouch! Is that what you want bitch, you want me to slap it so there is really an ouch?"

"No! God no! I didn't mean to upset you!" She said as she tried to twist herself around so that her butt was protected from his slaps.

"I am not upset with you! We both know that you liked that and don't even think about trying to deny it! So cut the little bitch attitude, when I am mad or upset you, you sure as fuck will know it!" He sternly said.

"I am sorry ---, I guess I still have a lot to learn about you, or us, or this!" She whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her lips up to his and passionately kissed him. As she broke the kiss, she passionately looked into his eyes with that little girl pouty face and whispered; "Can you take my little pussy now? Can you shove that big, black, cock back into my little pussy like you did last night? Can you make her cream and squirt like you did before? Can you make me cum while your squirt all that hot juice up into my little pussy, make me cum so hard that I pass out just like last night? Can you ---, hah big boy, can you do that again?"

Dewayne reached down and pulled her dress up over her head, then mashed his mouth into hers! His tongue finding hers and the depths of her mouth, as his hand found its way to her very wet pussy! "Someone's excited I see!" He said as he gently toyed with the folds of her pussy lips and clit through the sheer texture of her hose! "What did you do with the pair that I ripped last night? Did you throw them out so the maid could find them and know what happened to you, slut?"

"Ah no, I packed them in my bag!" She timidly whispered back to him, as she started shifting her feet as his fingers were having a huge affect on her.

"You packed them so they wouldn't find them or was it so you could keep them as a reminder?" He asked as she continued to shift her feet and stare up blankly into his eyes! "Never mind, your eyes tell it all! Maybe you can hold them up next to your face and nose during the week while you rub and finger that this little pussy! Remembering the smells and the sight of this big cock going into her! Remembering yourself squirting all over them and smelling what's left of that on them!"

"Oh god you're making me so wet and horny saying those things and rubbing my little pussy like this!" She moaned as her hand went down to his, trying to guide his fingers more towards her clit! Oh god I need you to fuck me, please put that big cock back inside her! Oh god, please!"

"Maybe you can show them to your husband! Let him see how a man ripped them open and shoved a real cock into that little pussy! Maybe he can hold them up to his face while he sits and jerks-off listening to his wife tell him how a black man took her little pussy, how she squirted all over, and begged him to take her bareback! Tell him how I am going to come to your house and make his wife suck my cock and have her beg me to fuck her fertile unprotected pussy in front of him!"

"OH god cumming!!" She moaned as she splayed her legs open and her pussy gushed all over their hands and her hose. Her hips quivered as she tried to regain her breath; "Oh god, please don't tease me! I need you to take my little pussy with that big cock! Please, I don't have a lot of time before I have to leave and I need to feel him back up in there! I need to feel him stretching her open, feel him rubbing those spots, and feel him shoot all that hot cum up inside her! Oh god, please take my pussy, please take my little pussy now!" She begged.

sprnkman
sprnkman
386 Followers