Chloe in Prison Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did have one once who wanted to," I said.

"All men like this Chloe. You get one hundred men in a room, you get a television and you get a girl masturbating: every man will watch the girl masturbating. I do not understand: I don't want to watch men masturbating, I prefer television. Anyway, I lay on the bed, I drew up my legs and spread them: I knew this made him very randy. Then I fingered myself: I did it very sexily, dong all the things I knew would turn him on. Soon he had an erection like a flagpole. 'Please, I can't bear it' he said. 'Don't watch then,' I said, but he could not take his eyes off me. He begged me, 'please, I've never been so desperate in my life, I'll do anything, I'll pay you next payday.' I said: 'you pay to come: no money no orgasm', and I carried on masturbating. Then he stood right by me and straddled the bed, and he said: 'I'm sorry Prana I have to have you, I can't stop myself', and he tried to get on top of me. I said: 'Robert, if you do this you will never, never have me again, no matter what you offer me'. This stopped him short: now he was in a terrible quandary: he was desperate to fuck me, he could hardly stop himself - but he knew if he did it would be the last time. I saw the struggle in his face: he was groaning, he was turning away, he was turning back to me. Eventually he broke down and lay on the bed crying. 'You are a cruel bitch', he told me. Do you think I am cruel Chloe?"

I was listening to this in amazement. I thought back to all my relationships: I had never behaved remotely like this: scenes like this with Mark or anybody else were inconceivable.

"You were awful," I said, trying to imagine the pain I would have caused to any boyfriend I had done this to. "I don't know whether to laugh or cry."

"Ah Chloe: I tell you why I did this: I did this because I knew he did not lose his money on a horse: he spent it on another girl at the massage parlour! One of the girls told me so. Would you let a man deceive you like that?"

"No," I said: "No I wouldn't. That does make a difference." And abruptly, from thinking Prana had been a bit of a bitch, I felt a surge of admiration for the way she had turned the tables on someone who had lied and cheated, and refused to let herself be exploited. Myself, I would have cried and eventually thrown him out. But I was not Prana.

"That was the end," said Prana. "After that he slept on the sofa, then he said he had found a new girlfriend and was moving out. I was glad to see him go. I had to pay the rent by myself and pay the bills by myself, but now I could go to sleep when I liked, and I didn't have to wash his spunk out of me every day.

"Never again did I have sex with a man without payment. The men at the massage parlour, they respected me much more than he did. They bought me flowers and chocolates, they were courteous and considerate. Why should I want a boyfriend?"

"Sometime, Prana, I think I've never lived at all."

"You have lived Chloe, you have just lived different. You are clever, you get pleasure from difficult books. I make lots of money, but think: when I am forty and I have sagging tits and a fat belly, no one will want me. When you are forty you will be a Professor: everyone will respect you and you will have lots of money. You will be the one with the large bath with gold taps and Champagne."

"Prana," I laughed. "The University will never take me back now. But if ever I have a large bath with gold taps I promise you will be the first person to share it with me."

"Thank you Chloe. Now we have two chances for a large bath and Champagne."

"How did it all end Prana?" I asked, as the football pinged into the mesh just above me and rebounded. "What happened at the massage parlour? Do you mind me asking?"

"No Chloe I do not mind. It happened like this: we were not supposed to see clients away from the parlour. The owner said it was stealing business. Mostly I didn't do this, but sometimes a man asked me for my home number, and it was too tempting, because at home there were no fees, I earned twice as much money. And now I had all the bills and rent to pay myself. So there was one man I saw every week at my flat. He was an older man: he called me his little Mumbai Babe - even though I have never been near Mumbai in my life. Now there was another girl, Cindy, who worked at the parlour, often on the same day as me. She did not like me, because men always asked for me first because I am prettier and better in bed. One time this man asked Cindy if she would see him at her home. She said no, it is against the rules. The man said 'you are not as friendly as the Mumbai girl, she will see me at her home'. When he was gone Cindy telephoned to the owner and told her: 'Yasmin is stealing clients'. The owner came straight round and told me I was fired. I was furious. At first I did not know how she knew this, but the Receptionist was my friend and she told me. So Cindy and I had a furious row, and I attacked her: she had destroyed my livelihood Chloe, can you blame me? I punched her and scratched her: and then she slipped and knocked her eye on corner of the mantelpiece. It was terrible: there was blood, she was screaming. The Receptionist had to call an ambulance: then the police also came. In hospital they could not save Cindy's eye: she is blind in one eye Chloe. I felt terrible: I did not want that. Then the Police charged me with Grievous Bodily Harm. The Judge sent me here for four years. He said I am a violent and dangerous person. I am not a violent and dangerous person Chloe, you must not believe this. I have a hot temper, and I wanted to hurt Cindy: but never, never would I put out someone's eye."

Prana had become quite agitated as she recalled the event that had landed her in prison. I put my hand on her arm to try to calm her.

"I believe you Prana," I said. "I know you're not like that."

"Thank you Chloe," she said.

"So tell me," I said, wanting to move Prana on from this particular memory: "did you go with women before you came here or only after?"

"At the massage parlour I went with girls sometimes when men paid. Some men like to watch two girls do sexy things together. I quite liked this. I thought, one day I would like to do this for pleasure without performing for an audience. There was another girl there I think also enjoyed this. But I never got the opportunity.

"But I think this is way I am going. Already I was sick, sick, sick of men. They are too needy. Then I came here and I found girls are just as needy."

"Do you find me needy?" I asked anxiously.

"Yes Chloe: you are very needy. But so am I, so is everybody in here. This is a crazy place Chloe, in here everybody is needy."

"I feel needy now," I said. "Feel me: just listening to you has made me randy."

Prana put her hand up my skirt:

"Chloe, your pants are soaking," she exclaimed. "Come on, enough talking. We must have a rub before Exercise is ended."

We stood up and hugged briefly, then our hands found their way under each other's skirts.

"It's difficult like this," said Prana. "But we are not allowed to take off our clothes at Exercise, not even our knickers. I'll show you the best way: turn away from me."

I turned around. Prana stood behind me with her back to the mesh fencing.

"You can lean back into me," she said. I did this, then she reached around, put one hand under my jumper, and slid the other inside my knickers.

"Slide them down as much as you can without dropping them," she said. I slid them down about three inches, then opened my legs as wide as the stretched knickers would allow. It was still too difficult for Prana to get her hand right between my legs, so she worked with her finger at the front of my mound.

"I had a client who called this 'Front of House'," she said. "I think he worked in the theatre."

I giggled, then started moaning, as her finger found my clitoris. Quickly and lightly she flicked me from side to side: I began to go weak, leaned back into her, felt the orgasm building and building, and came shuddering against her.

I stared out over the Exercise Yard, the ball players, the barren ground beyond, and beyond that the high prison wall. For a few moments it seemed like paradise.

Then we switched positions: I held Prana's tummy with one hand and with the other I eased her knickers down a few inches.

"Dratted knickers," she said, straining to open her legs wider.

"Front of House," I said seductively into her ear, as I slid my hand over the front of her pudenda. Soon I had her moaning: wherever we were she was quick to rouse. I needed the support of the fence to keep me upright: really I just wanted to collapse, but I kept on flicking away at her little bean, soon she was writhing and twisting and getting weak-kneed, my arm around her tummy was supporting more of her weight, and just when I was thinking I could go on no longer she shrieked and climaxed.

We slumped down together against the base of the wire. The sun beamed down on us. A few minutes passed: then I saw Hardiman outside the cage consulting her watch.

"This is for you," I said, pulling the two squares of chocolate out of my sock.

"Oh Chloe: you should not give me this," said Prana. "I should pay you, I have had such a good orgasm."

"Take it Prana," I insisted, hoping, hoping she would refuse.

Prana, though she looked disapproving, took the chocolate.

"Close your eyes Chloe," she said.

I closed my eyes. I could hear the rustle of foil: I supposed Prana was checking to make sure I hadn't given her laxative chocolate again.

"Open your mouth Chloe."

I opened my mouth: and felt the weight and taste of a square of chocolate. I opened my eyes again: Prana, too, was savouring chocolate: her eyes, already glazed, had closed altogether: only her lips and her jaw were moving - and her tongue as it slipped between her lips and licked, slowly, moving melting chocolate around her mouth. Together we sucked and savoured the sweet, dissolving chocolate, until it was finished. Then we kissed each other with wet, chocolate lips, and moist chocolate breath.

Then Hardiman blew her whistle: Exercise was over.

12