Chloe Seduces Adam

Story Info
A thrill to know her thrall was so close to finish!
3k words
4.29
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like Michelangelo saw the angel in the marble and carved until he set him free, Chloe took pride in her ability to see submissives hiding in otherwise self-reliant men in everyday walks of life and she plied them with mind addling drugs, alcohol and her heightened powers of seduction until she set the internal submissive free and exposed for all to see. Of course the immediate cost of that freedom would be a new life reconstructed in slavery in the New America reiterated in the New Order.

She had collared and trained many a fallen man, culminating in her leading them by the leash to exhibit and perform on the catwalks of nightclubs and munches, their full nudity groped, fondled, and inspected by impresarios, purchasers, and sellers active in the slave auction circuit.

Strewn across Houston, were numerous entertainment venues featuring her handiwork, former dates, former boyfriends, former thralls reduced to serving drinks to the clientele when they were not otherwise occupied pole dancing and performing man on man sex in front of wildly appreciative audiences.

****

What made Chloe excel among her fellow slavers was her creativity in marshaling the resources available to meet and mingle with prospective "victims" suitable to submit to those special gifts she had to offer.

Recently, she posted a classified ad on Craigslist:

Attractive Tall, Classy, Mixed Race Woman Seeks Attractive, Tall Man 24 to 35.

The ad stated:

I am a professionally employed woman looking to meet new people and perhaps a long term relationship down the track. I have recently re-evaluated my priorities in life, and find that wanting a meaningful relationship is something I desire just as much as continuing to gain success in my career. I find that I am at a satisfying level now professionally, and now have more time to concentrate on me and what I want from life.

I expect you to be very attractive, athletically fit, smart and successful. I am by no means a snob, actually very caring and understanding even though my friends describe me as a take charge type of female. I am on the hunt to find the right guy.

If you get to know me better, I might just tell you about these hot fantasies I have been having lately. Who knows if we find we can't resist each other maybe we can act out these fantasies together.

Please respond with respect or don't bother.

*****

Adam was one of eleven urban males who had responded to her ad on Craigslist. Once Chloe obtained his email address, her administrative assistant was able to get a fix on his Internet Protocol address laying bare vast arrays of incriminating "cookies" stored on his hard drive. This wealth of data in turn enabled Chloe to view the websites he frequented.

She was encouraged by the fact that he was a frequent visitor to BDSM and Gay stories at the Literotica site. It was not insignificant that he had downloaded hundreds of jpegs of leashed and collared male and female slaves being forced into humiliating acts. A mere cursory investigation strongly suggested he was attracted to the world of BDSM and probably as a latent submissive. He would be a promising recruit to meet and socialize with.

They agreed to meet at Marfreless, a lounge known for its unmarked entrance and rows of plush leather couches in dark, candle-lit rooms. Soft classical music and high brow oil paintings served up the backdrop.

Adam's heart skipped a beat when he first laid eyes on her beautiful mulatto features, tall frame, black frizzy hair, low cut blouse and stiletto heels. She squeezed his hand and led him up the stairs to a private couch she had reserved for the evening. Unbeknownst to him, his drinks for the evening would be laced with minute quantities of Viagra and ecstasy.

Chloe was pleased with her initial assessment of Adam. Late twenties, slight of build, reddish brown hair, and just the mere suggestion of freckles highlighting sensitive brown eyes. In his eyes she could see his need to cower and to serve. Her "people-reading" radar confirmed her suspicions of his latent submissiveness. He would truly be a thing of beauty wearing her collar, a fine addition to her own personal stable.

They talked about living in the city, dog parks, Shakespeare in the Park, and other weekend activities embraced by young singles inhabiting the Bayou City.

After several drinks, the conversation became less generic and more personal.

"What kind of work do you do, Chloe?"

"Oh, well, I hope you can handle this, Adam", she laughed. "I supervise and train slaves in the Reorientation Center.

Adam found her candor horrifying and fascinating at the same time. He was becoming aware that his head was beginning to spin ever so slightly, and yet he found himself compelled to learn more and more about how this gorgeous woman lived and thrived in a time when so many others struggled and failed.

"How did you get into that line of work?"

"Well, my experiences in college inculcated me with the conviction that dominance is a necessary part of the natural order.

"Some people by virtue of their moral superiority should have the right to own and sexually control people of inferior intellect, will, or character.

"Our world improved markedly when we finally got past the political correctness inhibiting honest discourse and courageously put into place laws giving those of us who are self-actualized the authority to enslave and sell those who just don't deserve to live as free among us."

Adam watched Chloe's features glow in the candle-light. He could sense the dangers implicated in her rapt testimony. He could feel her heat. He could feel his cock stirring in his loins, trapped in his jeans.

"You see, Adam," Chloe continued, "I have spent much of my professional life, studying the sexuality of those around me and I can tell you there is nothing simplistic or binary about it at all.

"Human sexuality is profoundly complex, rich with nuance.

"It is a raw and powerful tidal force that pushes a person forward through his or her life very much like a surfer riding a giant sea swell.

"What I like most about the work I do, Adam, is meeting my subject as an equal and relishing that inevitable transition as I slowly but surely become the dominant one and he or she is gradually ground down into something less than fully human, a feral animal under my possession and control. My trainees happily find their true place in life, groveling at the feet of the owners who ultimately purchase them."

Chloe gently nuzzled against his cheek and kissed him tongue to tongue. Adam found himself growing increasingly disoriented and overwhelmed by the excitement of the evening.

He heard her commanding voice echo as a sultry voice-over stitching together his tattered and muddled thoughts. He could not escape the insistent suggestion that her personality was getting bigger and bigger all the while his presence beside her was getting smaller and smaller.

It was getting harder to concentrate on anything other than her voice and the ideas she was telling him.

"You see, Adam, as an experienced therapist I have seen firsthand how sexuality is so much more than a mere bodily function. It defines the emotional, spiritual, and social caste imperative that is hardwired in every man and woman I meet.

"As an example, Adam, the feelings and images that you carry around inside you every waking and sleeping moment of your life not only fuel those insistent needs and desires unique to you, they form your manifest destiny. And no male, be he an owner or a slave can escape his destiny."

Adam watched passively as Chloe began to unbutton his shirt. She gave him a long insistent glance.

"But we're in a public place," he protested.

"That's ok, Adam. We're secluded here, no one will see us other than the cocktail waitress.

"Admit it, deep down, you like me being in control," she teased.

With a mischievous smile she removed his shirt.

Chloe found an ice cube in her glass and began rubbing it over one of his nipples. Adam felt swept up in a tide of excitement. He was turning into putty in her hands. Any meaningful resistance was hopelessly evaporating. She began to suck hard on his other nipple.

"Adam, wouldn't you agree with me when I say that the uncovered human body is nothing to be ashamed of, and that for you to allow me to view every part of your body before I elect to use it would pave the way for a more honest relationship between us?"

Adam's head was reeling. Public nudity was something he had every reason to be afraid of as it had become the precursor to enslavement in the new America. And yet he was mesmerized by her erotic suggestions.

His nerve endings seemed to have shifted into some kind of warp drive as her fingers caressed his well defined abs. Occasionally she fondled his screaming erection through the fabric of his jeans.

"Adam", she cooed. "Did you know that I have counseled many gay men of all ages and they routinely describe to me the intense joy and freedom they experience being naked in the company of others of their own kind."

Adam could feel his erection ever straining within the confines of his jeans. He wanted to display his arousal to her but feared the irreversible consequences.

"Time for full disclosure, adam," she admonished.

"Have you ever been naked with another man, adam?"

"Has another man ever sucked your cock?"

"Tell me, do you enjoy sucking cock, adam?"

Adam felt like a small animal that was suddenly cornered. She could easily confiscate his way of life once she knew his secrets.

As if she was reading his mind, Chloe moved to reassure him, running her fingers through his hair.

"As far as a person's sexuality is concerned, there is no black and white, no right or wrong.

"There is an almost infinite spectrum of shades in between black and white, gay or straight. The beauty of sex is in the grandeur of its intensity and its promise of personal fulfillment regardless of what triggers the arousal.

"A professional such as myself has been well schooled not to demonize or denigrate any patient's sexual kink. After all, a person cannot help but be what they are."

With that reassurance, Chloe unbuckled her victim's belt and unzipped his fly, pulling out his engorged cock.

"My, my, you have such a nice cock, adam.

"I intend to get intimately familiar with your cock but on my terms."

By now he was delirious with lust. The fever had overcome all reason and hope for a return to sobriety.

He arched his hips as she removed his jeans and his briefs. He was now completely naked except for his socks. He felt at once so vulnerable and yet so aroused to be sitting on the sofa in such a refined public setting with such a well dressed and exotic dominant female.

"My poor pitiful adam," exclaimed Chloe as her fingers gently roamed through the secret forest of his dark pubic hair.

"Your whole life has been driven by the fetishes festering inside of you.

"There has been a gnawing part of yourself that you have hidden from all your friends and associates. A part of you that has been for too long deprived of proper care and attention.

"I know how long you've suffered alone with your terrible cravings.

"adam,", laughed Chloe, "I nominate you to be my 'anti-hero'. Instead of conquering increasingly challenging obstacles, you are ready to admit your failings to me in tantalizing detail.

"And unlike the heroes of the great stories, you ultimately turn your back on what you need, and under your dominant's tutelage give yourself over to what you want regardless of the cost.

"You need to share your needs with me because you know that I am that someone who truly understands you, and you already know that will I care for you and take care of you.

Adam, try as he might, could not concentrate long enough to voice any response other than gratitude for his shameful needs finally being validated.

He watched anxiously as she reached into her purse and pulled out a leather dog collar with the word "SLAVE" inscribed on it in silver letters.

He got down on all fours as she commanded.

"Oh, my pet, you are so incomplete without a leash.

"I want to be the first one to welcome you to the rest of your life," she snickered as she clipped the leash on to the collar.

"I bet you want to come, don't you?" she chuckled, eyeing his rock hard erection.

"Yes, Mistress", he whispered.

"From now on, I promise you the best orgasms of your life, my pet, but first you must earn it."

She lifted one of her stilettos and pointed the heel towards his mouth.

"I want you to suck on the toes and heels of my shoes just like you're going to suck cock. When I am satisfied by your act of submission, I will make you come."

By now a group of the regulars gathered to watch the imminent enslavement of this wretched young man.

Suddenly, Chloe waxed pedantic to the gathering audience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for affording me the opportunity to educate you, one and all.

"This formerly human creature has been reduced to something significantly less than human.

"Look at him. He has found his true place worshiping my shoes.

"People used to think that enslavement was cruel, but consider this.

"After a sufficient regimen of training he will find his true contentment in serving the pressing needs of others, and he will be freed from the burden of having to think for himself.

"This animal does not need nor deserve rehabilitation. It is obvious that we cannot 'fix him up' to fit into our normal society.

"Instead, we need to harness the energy of his twisted desires so that he can freely commit himself to servicing the needs of something much bigger than himself.

"He must surrender to his destiny and his destiny has always been to submit to and gratify anyone superior to him just like the obedient lap dog he was was born to be."

Chloe gave a sudden jerk to the leash, and her new slave rose to sit next to her on the couch. She had already laid down a towel for him to sit on.

As she put her arm around his shoulder she informed him that from this point on he would rarely be permitted to sit on the furniture as this was a right reserved for humans and denied to animals.

As if she was performing for the audience, she took out a small plastic bottle of baby oil and started squirting out gobs of it to rub on his pubic area.

Her manicured fingernails coated his erect penis with the baby oil.

"Try to last as long as you can, my pet. Once you spurt in my hands in front of all these lovely people you will have given over to me for all time your freedom as a free citizen.

"What you give to me you can never take back. Remember that as the underlying basis of our relationship."

adam knew this was all going wrong but for some reason he couldn't access the words to form a meaningful protest.

Somewhere deep inside, he knew that he craved this humiliation, this enslavement.

Somewhere deep inside, he knew that he craved the coercion Chloe offered up as her gift to him.

Somewhere deep inside, he knew that he craved the perverse "freedom" she offered, the "freedom" to perform depraved and degrading acts as a newly minted animal bereft of choices and therefore bereft of shame.

"Are you enjoying your handjob treat, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Once you cum in front of all these nice people, you will lose all your rights.

"No more clothing, no more jobs, no more choice of relationships.

"You will be seen by society as nothing more than the animal your disgusting fetishes have already shaped you into.

Suddenly, Chloe's taunting softened into something more beguiling.

"Oh, adam, your cock feels so right in my hands.

"How, I love to fondle your balls!

"It thrills me to know that you're getting closer to your finish.

"Once you spurt, your old life will be over. The privileges you took for granted will be gone forever.

"Once you spurt for me, you will have no choice but to serve and obey."

adam's body was getting tighter than a roll of piano wire. His genitals were screaming for release. The other patrons were jeering him, egging him on to his grand finale. He felt like a wild animal about to explode.

"I just know how much you will enjoy my training you alongside the other male slaves in my stable," Chloe chuckled.

"I expect you'll get to know them very well, much better than you'll ever get to know me," Chloe laughed mockingly.

"Can you imagine sucking on a cock as beautiful as yours?"

Chloe knew just the right buttons to press. And then came the gigantic orgasm.

The people watching this performance cheered as the former adam spurted all over his chest, rattling his leash with the convulsions of climax.

The cocktail waitress, clearly sympathetic to his plight, came over with a wet cloth to wipe him off and a large plastic bag into which she and Chloe put his clothing and personal effects.

Two and a half hours after they met, Chloe paraded adam down the stairs into the cacophony below. Exposed, fully defeated, and apprehended, he was wearing nothing but his sneakers and a leashed dog collar.

Chloe smiled triumphantly at the crowd, gently patting her newest conquest on the buttocks as he shrank from the loud catcalls and the gawking of the rowdy patrons and party-goers who were only too grateful they would not be walking in his footsteps tonight.

* * * *

I would greatly appreciate your votes, criticisms, and comments!

Feel free to contact me.