Chloe the Chameleon

Story Info
A group of men serve a woman's fantasy.
2.8k words
3.82
12.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers

The alleyway between two brick buildings was unremarkable, hidden behind a torn-open section of chain-link fence. Some litter had slipped out of the rusty green dumpster pushed against a wall, and there was barely enough space to get a compact car past it, though it dead-ended into another wall.

As the sun set, though, and darkness crept across the city, the quiet, empty street met with some company; a handful of men arrived, ducking through the hole in the fence to mull around by the dumpster. More and more men arrived, until little by little, once night had fallen, there was a crowd of over a dozen men, dressed in bulky, tattered clothes, more covered than the weather demanded. Some chatted with each other, one played with a yo-yo. One of them, in a grease-stained grey hoodie and a backwards Red Sox cap, was moving from person to person, asking questions and scribbling down information.

There was a small triangle of light from a nearby street-light shining into the alley, and darkness beyond. That part of town was almost always empty, so the men were relaxed and good-humored as they bantered with one another.

The chatter cut to a close at the sound of approaching footsteps. There was a moment of nervousness where everyone stared at the entrance of the alley, but they broke out in a muttered cheer of approval as they saw who stepped into view.

She wasn't too short, but quite slim. She was in excellent shape in her early thirties, suggesting that the Catholic schoolgirl uniform she wore was purely theatrical. She had flashy-blonde hair trimmed to a short, tomboy pixie cut, and wore a wide, sparkly-eyed grin on her face, as if she'd been looking forward to this.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late," she chirped, ducking through the fence. She skipped into the shadows to the sound of "No prob," "Hey Chloe," "Always nice to see you," enjoying the warmth of the welcome.

With a pleased sigh, she walked right into the crowd, which parted around her. Phones started to appear, with tiny LED flashlights illuminating her as she unbuttoned her blouse. Nodding at the man in the Red Sox cap, she asked, "Hey Tony. Have the new guys heard the rundown?"

"Yup," he answered, "I made sure they were clear on all the 'do's and 'don'ts."

"Great," she tossed the blouse on the ground and unzipped the plaid skirt. "Is everyone here?"

"Haven't heard from mark, Neil has the flu and William's having car trouble."

"Nice work," she tossed the skirt onto the blouse, standing there in plain jet-black bra and panties. "Background checks?"

Tony nodded, running his finger down the list in his hand. "Signed forms acknowledging responsibility for any leaked photos, clear psyche evals, and hey! Everyone passed their STD test!" A triumphant murmur rose from the crowd.

"That's great!" Chloe said, taking off her bra and tossing it onto the crumpled pile, beaming as she bounced on her heels, jiggling her petite breasts. The men marveled at the two black 'x's of electrical tape hiding her nipples.

It wasn't obvious, but that crowd of men had been carefully curated over years of research. Chloe had scoured the neighborhood for men that fit her specifications; nonviolent, hygienic, premature ejaculators, small penises, and people that she had enough personal information on that she could destroy every one of their lives if she needed to. "I'm so glad to see you all today! I recognize most of you, and I'm sure you new guys have heard the whole speech, but let's go over the important stuff." She grabbed the sides of her panties, pulled them down to her ankles, and kicked them onto the laundry pile. Her pale skin shining in the phones' lights, some of which were already making camera clicks, she stood upright, revealing a trimmed blond bush over another black strip of tape sealing her vagina shut, and started counting on her fingers. "Here's how it is; no choking, no slapping, and no nipple-hurty stuff. Spanking, spitting, and hair-pulling are all encouraged. If you're a jerk, you'll get kicked out and won't be allowed back. Sound fair?" The entire crowd nodded enthusiastically. "Great! Well, I'm tired of waiting, who else wants to get this party going?"

With a hearty laugh, the mob closed in on her, but stopped as she held up her finger. "Ah-ah-ah! We can't start the games until we light the torch!" She turned to one of the men, who handed her a can of lighter fluid. Chloe squatted beside the pile of clothes and up-ended the can, generously soaking the fabric. She traded the can for a book of matches, struck one, and tossed it into the pile which erupted into a bonfire. As her clothes burned, she stepped up to the dumpster, gripping the edge with both hands as she straightened her legs and arched her back. The men stared in amazement at her intimate cleft, the black tape terminating just before her anus, which she had already heavily lubricated and was glistening in the firelight. She looked over her shoulder with a hungry smile. "Hmmmhmmm, come and get it!"

The men converged on her like a force of nature. One right behind her already had his cock out and hard, and he grabbed her hips and slammed in the full length of his dainty member and started pumping furiously. Men crowded at her sides as well, squeezing her breasts and stroking her back. She moaned as the man behind her gripped her buttocks so hard she could feel all five fingers pressing into her flesh. One man crouched down to start sucking on one of her nipples, while on the other side a man used his fingers to twiddle her other nipple and her navel at the same time. Chloe was getting into the mood when she heard the sound of a throat clearing, then a mouthful of hot saliva splattered across her face. She giggled.

The man behind her gave a few final pumps before pulling back, immediately being replaced by another. Someone grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back, then someone else grabbed another fistful on the other side of her head. They played tug-of-war with her skull, rocking her head back and forth, firm but not abusive- she had been clear about her limits in the screening process, and the sensation of controlled man-handling made her insides flutter.

"Ey, over here," one of the men said, dropping a few large squares of soiled cardboard onto the pavement. Chloe was pulled by her hair away from the dumpster, getting shoved onto her knees on the cardboard. Panting, she straightened up to crotch-level, welcoming the line of pricks surrounding her. She randomly grabbed two men by their belts and jerked them forward, pouncing on their prongs with her mouth. This was her dream. Larger cocks were never comfortable for her, and smaller ones left her wanting more, but this sensation of empathy, of being a nexus of sexual energy, of being the mode of satisfaction for a whole crowd, it was an ecstasy most people couldn't dream of. The circle of cocks closed in, and she got prodded on every side of her face.

The cock she was sucking fit easily into her mouth, and she enthusiastically pumped it with her tongue, squeezing with her lips, shaking her head side to side as she fondle the balls of men on either side. Within seconds, the man whimpered and she started milking the cum from him, gulping down the slow, hot trickle.

"She swallowed!" he gasped. The words alone seemed to send some men over the edge, and the two men whose balls she fondled started squirting on either side of her face. Her heart racing, Chloe was really getting into the element of her fantasy, and immediately moved on to another waiting cock.

With the dick completely engulfed in her mouth, she felt someone kneel down behind her and slip their cock into her anus. She matched the rhythm of the penis in her mouth with the one in her ass, and the crowd chuckled in delight. Sucked dry, the man in front of her was replaced with another. As she sucked on the new wang, she felt some hot slime squirt across her breasts, and another onto her short, pale hair. She lost track of how many cocks she had been through, a satisfying sensation that she had put months of effort and planning into finally achieving. Overwhelmed with satisfaction, she squealed as someone grabbed her hair and pulled her backwards until she was tipped facing up at an angle where she was held up by her head being supported. She didn't have time to look up before a hot ball of spittle got splattered across her nose and eyes. She opened up her mouth to gasp, and the man gripping her hair immediately plunged his cock into her wet hole. Her eyes bugged out- it was short, but rock-hard and sliding rapidly up and down her tongue as her nose nuzzled deep into a hot, sweat-slick nutsack. Her eyes rolled and she moaned loudly, while someone grabbed her hips and lifted them up level to her head, so that she was suspended face-up, spit-roasted between her mouth and asshole.

There was still a crowd waiting their turn on either side. She felt a hand gently stroke up and down her back, another splatter of cum across her breasts, someone prodded their fingers into her clitoris through the black tape, knowing better than to try and take it off. Finished, the man pulled out of her cum-frothing mouth, her tongue wagging out and her legs trembling as he lowered her top half to the ground, the man behind her continuing to fuck her ass as she was upside-down.

He gave one last hard thrust, then gently lowered her hips in front of him, her legs flopping down until she was resting face-down, wrists by her knees with her ass in the air. The crowd didn't wait a moment before someone jumped up and pounded their cock into her asshole, jumping up and down into her, the force of their hips colliding resounding through her whole body. Someone knelt down and crawled over her, their hips right over her head, which was on its side. Chloe wasn't looking at anything, just staring into space watching the fireworks in her head, when a load of cum dribbled all over the side of her face. She grinned manically as hot jizz dripped down her cheek and onto her teeth. Another man took her ass, and another took her face. Then another. Then another.

The cardboard was becoming painful for her knees and face when the last man had finished. They murmured to each other, checking that they were sure on the instructions they'd been given. Someone grabbed her hair, lifting it off of the ground, then another grabbed her hips, picking her up by the ass. Hands closed on her wrists, thighs, chest, lifting her up until she was being carried over the crowd. They walked up to the open dumpster, and with a 'heave-HO' tossed her limp body inside and slammed the lid shut.

Everyone was in good spirits. With good cheer in the air, most of the crowd agreed to head out for an after-workout drink, and some went home to sleep it off. One of them stayed behind, lifting the lid of the dumpster and peeking inside. "Chloe? You need a lift home?"

"No thank you, I'll be fine," came a weak, trembling reply.

The crowd had departed, leaving the alley in dark silence. Several minutes passed. After resting enough to gather her strength, Chloe lifted the lid and carefully climbed from the dumpster, her body covered in spit, semen and smears from the dumpster, totally naked except for the electric tape and the pair of sneakers she'd been wearing. She tip-toed to the edge of the alley, poked her head out through the fence, and seeing the street was empty, stepped out and scurried along the sidewalk.

She'd chosen the location carefully- an industrial section that was totally deserted after business hours, now very empty except for the handful of the men who had agreed to keep watch, posing as homeless people to make sure she got home safe.

She lived only a few blocks from the alley. Tenants usually enter through the lobby, but she had arranged it so that she could get to her apartment through the service elevator. Turning into the narrow alley behind her apartment building, arms crossed over her chest, she meekly slid through the propped-open service door, skipping past the security desk with a grin on her face. The security guard smiled, not even looking up from his newspaper. "Evenin' Miss Karmalia."

"Good evening Harold!" she chimed cheerily as she pushed the button to the elevator. She sighed, ticking away the seconds, her body splotchy and slick in the florescent light, the night written on her skin in jizz and dumpster juice. The doors opened, and she hopped in and pushed the button for the penthouse.

It was a long ride up, but she savored the anticipation for the finale of the night. She never thought her start as a lowly programmer would lead her to found a major software company, and she remembered being amazed at how easily she could discretely access the personal information of strangers, a power that expanded her imagination enough to accommodate her elaborate fantasies.

She stepped out on the top floor, entered her apartment and locked the door behind her. She kicked off her shoes and headed for the bathroom- her flat took up the whole floor, so the bathroom was about a city block away from the entrance. She turned on the lights on a gorgeous, opulent, art-deco bathroom. She turned on the shower, brushing her teeth as the water got hot. Rinsing her mouth twice with mouthwash, she stepped into the steaming-hot water. She scrubbed every inch of her body with hot, soapy suds, first using gritty exfoliating mineral mud, then potent, aromatic peppermint-eucalyptus body wash, along with a thick, frothy head of shampoo. Once she was satisfied that the burning hot water had washed away the evidence of her night, she took a deep breath and twisted the knobs, turning the water ice-cold. She braced against the biting chill, getting every inch of skin chilled to prepare for the finale.

Chloe turned off the water and dried off. She was breathing hard, face blushing and knees trembling. She walked over to her bed, a divine massive king-sized mattress covered with black satin sheets and decadent memory-foam pillows. She crawled into bed, excitement so overwhelming she nearly couldn't control her body. Reaching the headboard, she flipped over onto her back and let her body press into the mattress, hands gripping the headboard, her legs splayed wide open.

Her skin was cold, but she could feel a burning warmth within her. Her breath coming in deep pants, she traced her fingers down her face, down her neck, then onto her breasts. Taking an edge of each tape 'x', she got a grip and slowly, excruciatingly pulled both of them off at once, biting her lip and arching her shoulders.

Discarding the tape, she was worked into a frenzy, breathing so hard it came out in audible whimpers. Her fingers continued their journey, down her aching stomach and across her pelvis. Her thighs shivered as her fingertips traced down the remaining strip of tape until they reached the end by her anus. Each hand pulled up a corner and got a firm grip.

Chloe closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, then a deeper one, then a deeper one. Slowly, tantalizingly, tormentingly, she pulled the tape off, the sensation of adhesive ripping from skin travelling up her taint and vulva. Her eyes rolled, her back and legs arching so powerfully it lifted her hips clear of the bed. She cried out loud in ecstasy as the tape pulled from her clitoral hood, punctuating with the sting of a small patch of pubic hairs being tugged.

Her head spinning, her body convulsing against the smooth satin sheets, she tossed aside the tape. Taking her middle finger, she dug it gently into her vagina, digging out a hidden treasure. She raised it to her face with both hands, a single, silver coin, currency from some unknown nation, an inch across, thick with an edge lined with small ridges.

She turned over and curled into a fetal position, gazing lovingly at the coin in her hands with a broad, lazy smile on her face. With a deep sigh, she pulled it to her lips, kissing the coin tenderly, stroking it, squeezing it. She closed her eyes, let out a long sigh, and was immediately lost in a deep, blissful sleep.

Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers