Chloe's Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
Ethan continues his lessons for Justin and Noah.
9.8k words
4.59
36.9k
56

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,832 Followers

Disclaimer: This story involves cuckolding, humiliation, and bisexuality. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

***

The party dispersed pretty quickly after that. Thankfully, nobody noticed that Justin and I had both creamed our pants, probably too distracted by the sight of Chloe and Kristen lazing on my bed together, dripping with Ethan's cum.

Ethan got dressed. As he made his way out of the bedroom, he said cockily to us, "Let me know when you want your next lessons." Our friends laughed and followed him out of the room.

Kristen, meanwhile, had cleaned herself off and was getting dressed. "Come on, babe, let's go. Maybe tomorrow morning we'll see if you learned anything," she said teasingly. Justin quietly followed her out the door, blushing.

Finally, Chloe and I were alone. She had cleaned herself off and put on her panties, but was otherwise naked. She looked amazing and perfectly content. Exhausted, I laid down next to her. She looked at me, smiling, then gave me a kiss. She pulled my shirt over my head, then began unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down. As she did, her hand grazed the wet spot on my boxers and she looked up at me, laughing. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "You really liked your lesson, huh?"

I felt myself turn red. "I dunno what happened, I just...it was involuntary," I tried to explained.

She giggled. "Oh my god, that's hilarious," she said. "Well, I'm glad you're taken care of, because I'm exhausted." She cuddled up next to me and we both quickly fell asleep.

***

The next morning, I woke up and slipped out of bed as Chloe still slept. I started making breakfast for us. Eventually, I heard Chloe walking down the hall and into the kitchen. I looked over at her, wearing her panties and one of my t-shirts. She looked beautiful.

"Morning," she said groggily.

"Morning," I said, scrambling some eggs.

Neither of us brought up what had happened at the party the night before. It actually felt like a regular morning, with us talking about classes and other regular stuff, getting along as we had been before Ethan had ever showed up here. We made plans to go see a movie together that evening. As embarrassed as I was about what had gone on last night, I felt good that Chloe clearly wasn't going to just up and leave me for Ethan.

After breakfast, Chloe took a shower, then I did. When I walked into my bedroom with my towel around my waist, I found Chloe lying on my bed in just a bra and panties, looking at me sexily. I smiled back at her, already getting stiff.

"So...you wanna show me what you've learned?" Chloe asked suggestively.

I grinned. "Um...yeah, sure," I said. I let my towel drop, my 7-inch erection bouncing in front of me. She smiled.

I got onto the bed and crawled between her legs. I had paid pretty close attention to the way Ethan had licked Chloe and Kristen's pussies, so I thought that was a good place to start. I pulled Chloe's panties off, then started getting to work. She responded positively, letting out some excited moans. "Mmm, that's much better, I can see you were taking mental notes," Chloe encouraged me.

I slid my fingers against her slit, trying to copy what Ethan had showed me the night before. "Nnnghh, yesss," Chloe cried out. I felt her pussy getting wet.

My confidence growing, I thought about how assertive and controlling Ethan had been with Chloe and Kristen. "Uh...get on all fours," I said, trying to sound authoritative but clearly a little hesitant.

Chloe smirked at me a little, but complied with my instructions. Now her round little butt was being presented to me. My cock was dripping with precum at the sight. I grabbed her waist with one hand and lined my cock up to her entrance with the other. "Ready?" I asked.

"Mmhmmm," Chloe moaned eagerly. "Fuck me like Ethan did, baby."

I groaned. Images of last night flashed through my head - Ethan's muscular body pounding Chloe's pussy in all different positions. I thrust into her with a moan.

"Mmm, fuck yes, baby, give it to me," Chloe encouraged.

I slid in and out of her a few times, trying to get more aggressive with her as I did, just like Ethan had been. Based on the sounds she was making, she was responding positively. Then she started backing up on my cock, really getting into it.

As I fucked her, images of last night continued flashing through my head, and I started feeling an orgasm build up. I began to slow down, trying really hard not to cum too fast, but then Chloe said something that really set me off: "Come on, baby, Ethan fucked me harder than that!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck," was all I could groan, as I felt my cock pulsing inside her.

It had been about two minutes since I had entered her pussy. I slid out of her as she laid on her stomach on the bed. As she turned over, I saw that she was giggling. "Oops," she said.

I turned red, flashing an embarrassed smile. "Um...sorry," I mumbled.

"Well..." Chloe said. "That was better, but looks like you definitely need some more lessons, huh?"

The idea of Ethan fucking Chloe again was upsetting, but at the same time, it made my wilting cock twitch even though I had just cum. I felt like I should object, but all that came out of my mouth was, "Um...yeah, I guess so."

Chloe smiled, satisfied by my answer even if she wasn't satisfied in other ways.

***

Chloe went back to her dorm later that day. We planned to meet up at the movie theater later, but we both had some studying to do. That afternoon, I was sitting on my couch, a textbook open on my lap as the TV played in the background. To be honest, I had not been super-focused on either the TV or the textbook. My mind kept going back to the show Ethan had put on last night, and I couldn't help but jerk off thinking about it, to a pretty intense orgasm even though I'd already cum that morning.

I cleaned myself up and returned to my studying. Just then, my phone buzzed. It was a text from an unknown number. I picked it up and read: "hey man, it's Justin from the party last night, I got your number through Kristen"

I texted back: "oh hey, Justin, what's up?"

He replied with "um" and then a few seconds later, "would you be able to meet up to talk?"

I wasn't sure why Justin would want to talk, but I said sure, and we arranged to meet at a nearby coffee shop on campus.

When I got there, I saw Justin sitting sheepishly in a corner toward the back, where nobody else was sitting. I ordered a coffee then carried it back to his table.

"Hey, Justin," I said. "What's up?"

"Hey, Noah," Justin said. Justin was a handsome guy, about 5'8", with short, dark brown hair. He clearly worked out a little, but was not super-muscular like Ethan or anything. He was clearly uncomfortable. "I just...I needed to talk to somebody about last night."

"Oh..." I said, suspecting it had something to do with that but not sure what. "What about it?"

"I just...well..." Justin started, seeming uncertain about what to say. "Last night was just so...intense."

"Um...yeah," I agreed, a little hesitantly.

"I can't believe we both...ya know..." Justin said, clearly referring to us cumming in our pants.

"Yeah..." I agreed. "It was a pretty hot show, I guess."

"It was, right?" Justin said. "But, like...that's fucked up, isn't it? Like, our girlfriends getting stolen by this other guy, in front of all these other people?"

"Yeah, kind of," I agreed, looking down at my coffee. But I felt my cock straining against my jeans thinking about it.

"And, like, the most fucked up part is..." Justin started. "...I dunno..."

"It's okay," I told him. It actually felt good to be talking about it with him. "If we can't talk to each other about this, who can we talk to?"

"Well..." Justin said. "It's just...the part that really turned me on was...ya know...when the girls made us thank him for fucking them." I looked at him. He was blushing talking about it. I didn't know what to say. "Did, um...did you feel that way?"

If I was honest, that was definitely a moment I had thought about a lot when I had jerked off earlier that day. "Um...yeah, I did," I said.

"What's up with that?" Justin asked me.

"I dunno..." I answered honestly. "It's almost like...I dunno, nevermind..."

"No, what?"

"Well..." I started, trying to figure out how to say what I was thinking. "I mean, I'm not gay or anything, but, um, Ethan's so...like...hot...and it kind of felt like, he deserves to fuck Chloe if he wants to...does that make sense?"

"Yeah, totally," Justin agreed. "I almost felt like...it was an honor to have a guy like him fuck my girl."

We sat in silence for a minute, looking at our coffees.

"Not to pry," Ethan said, "but...did you have sex with Chloe today?"

"Um...yeah," I said.

"And, uh...how'd it go?" Justin asked.

I hesitated, but figured we'd already gone this far, so I told him the story of my premature ejaculation.

"Wow, yeah," Justin said. "You, uh...you got further than I did, it sounds like."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, uh...Kristen and I were gonna have sex, but then she was, uh, stroking me and talking about last night, and I came before I could even fuck her."

"Oh, wow," I said. Justin looked down, embarrassed. "So, uh...I guess you'll be getting more lessons too, huh?"

Justin looked up at me. "Yeah, I guess so."

I paused. "Maybe, um...maybe he could give us lessons together?"

"You mean, like...fuck Chloe and Kristen at the same time again?" Justin asked.

I nodded wordlessly.

Justin bit his lower lip. "You, uh...you think he's free tonight?"

"Let's find out," I said, pulling out my phone to text Chloe.

"Fuck, why am I so turned on?" Justin asked.

I looked at him. "I dunno, but I am too." I smiled, embarrassed, and he did the same.

***

Sure enough, Chloe was all too eager to cancel our movie plans and invite Ethan, Kristen, and Justin over to my place that night. She seemed amused that I was the one asking for a lesson instead of her.

That night, Justin and Kristen arrived first. We sat around in the living room, waiting for Ethan to get there.

"So, Noah," Kristen said to me. "Justin tells me you two had a little chat about last night's lesson."

"Um, yeah," I said.

"So...you enjoyed Ethan teaching you how to fuck your girlfriend?" Kristen asked. Chloe giggled at the question.

"Mmhm," I mumbled, looking at the floor.

"What did you like about it?" Kristen asked.

I didn't feel quite as comfortable talking about this with Chloe and Kristen, so I didn't tell the full truth. "Um...Chloe just, uh...looked really hot getting fucked by him."

"Mmm, yeah she did. Cumming so many times on his fat cock," Kristen agreed. She looked at Chloe suggestively.

"So, um...baby," Chloe said to me. "Maybe you and Justin would like to jerk off while you watch your lesson?"

I looked at them, turning red, then looked at Justin, who was clearly excited by this idea. "Um...yeah, I guess we could do that," I said. Justin nodded in agreement, a little too eagerly.

Kristen giggled. "It's fine with us," she said, "but you'll have to ask Ethan for permission when he gets here."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

Kristen and Chloe looked at each other, rolling their eyes. "Baby," Chloe said, "Ethan is your teacher. Obviously you have to ask him if it's okay to jerk off during his lesson."

"Oh..." I said. I looked at Justin, who nodded at me. "Um, okay."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Perfect timing!" Kristen said.

I got up and went to the door. I opened it, and saw Ethan grinning confidently on the other side. He wore a tight-fitting blue tank top and a pair of gym shorts. Involuntarily, I felt myself looking him up and down like I would an attractive girl. "Hi, Ethan," I said shyly. "Come on in."

"Thanks, buddy," Ethan said warmly, walking past me and into my apartment. "Hey, Justin, what's up?"

Justin stared up at Ethan, his mouth open a little in awe. "Hey, Ethan," he said softly.

Confidently, he walked over to Chloe and Kristen, sitting next to each other on the couch. They smiled up at him excitedly, biting their lower lips. "Ladies," he said. "Nice to see you again so soon."

They giggled. "You too," Chloe said. Already her hand was sliding his tank top up, rubbing his toned abs. Kristen started doing the same.

Ethan laughed. "You two are ready to go, huh?"

"Mmhm!" they both practically squealed.

"Well, let's head to the bedroom then," he said. He had so quickly taken control of the situation.

Each of the girls took him by a hand and stood up, then excitedly followed him as he walked down the hall to my bedroom. Justin took no time to get up and follow after them.

I stood by the door for a second, stunned by how quickly things were moving, but then began to follow them. Before I could get very far, though, Ethan called out from the bedroom, "Hey, Noah, grab me a beer, would you?"

"Oh, uh, sure," I called back to him. I heard the girls giggle at my compliance.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge, then walked down the hall to my bedroom. When I walked in, Ethan was pulling Chloe's shirt off as Kristen wiggled out of her tight-fitting denim shorts. Justin was just standing there, watching, lightly rubbing his crotch through his jeans. Ethan glanced at me and told me to set the beer down on the nightstand next to the bed. I did.

In a matter of minutes, both girls stood naked next to Ethan, their hands rubbing up and down his body, kissing his neck and chest. They slipped his tank top over his head, revealing his muscular torso, then slipped down onto their knees without needing to be told.

The girls eagerly pulled his shorts and underwear down, Ethan's massive cock bouncing out in front of them. They took no time to begin making out on his cock.

As they did, Justin took a couple steps closer to me so that he could nudge me with his elbow. I looked over at him, and he nodded toward his hand on his crotch, reminding me of my obligation.

"Oh, yeah," I said softly. I cleared my throat, then said hesitantly, "Uh, excuse me, Ethan."

Ethan had been staring down at the hot girls sucking his cock, but he looked up at me, clearly a little bothered. "Yeah?"

"Um..." I said, staring as Ethan put his hand on the back of Chloe's head and pushed the full length of his cock down her throat until she gagged.

"Spit it out," Ethan said. "You should be paying attention to what I'm doing anyway, not interrupting me."

Chloe and Kristen giggled at Ethan chastising me. "Sorry, Ethan," I said. "We just, um, we were just wondering if it would be okay if we, uh, ya know, if we touched ourselves while we watched your lesson?"

I was burning red at having to ask this question, but Chloe and Kristen were clearly delighted. Ethan looked at me, then looked at Justin, who nodded silently, hand still on his crotch.

"Let me get this straight," Ethan said. Kristen's head was now taking bobbing back on forth on his cock. "You two want to jerk off while you watch me fuck your girlfriends?"

"Yes, please," Justin offered eagerly, to more laughter from the girls.

Ethan gave a little laugh too, then shrugged and said, "Sure, whatever." Then he turned his attention back to the girls and said, "Get on the bed, sluts."

Chloe and Kristen jumped on the bed as Justin and I started unbuttoning our jeans and letting them drop to the floor. I glanced over at Justin. His cock was about 6 inches, a little shorter than mine but thicker. He also pulled his shirt off, revealing a pretty well-toned body, even if it wasn't anywhere near as big and muscular as Ethan's. I could see why a girl as hot as Kristen was dating him. I pulled my shirt off and saw Justin glancing at me up and down. I wondered what he was thinking about my smooth, slim, lightly toned body and 7-inch cock.

Quickly we both turned our attention back to the show in front of us. We began stroking eagerly, but as Ethan was laying both girls on their backs to take turns eating their pussies, he looked over at us standing next to the bed, clearly distracted.

"Look, if you guys are gonna do that, you're gonna need to kneel next to the bed so I don't have to look at it so much," he told us.

"Oh, uh, okay," Justin said, getting on his knees. I did the same next to him.

We looked up at Ethan, whose head was between Chloe's legs, expertly eating her out as her moans escalated. I felt Justin sliding closer to me, kind of nudging my chest with his arm to get me to move down. "Sorry, I'm just trying to see what he's doing," Justin said.

I slid down, but there was only a narrow angle by which we could both see Ethan tonguing my girlfriend's pussy, so we had to kneel right next to each other. I felt his arm rubbing against my body as he stroked himself.

The lesson continued that way for the next hour. The girls eagerly got into whatever position Ethan wanted, and Justin and I would scurry around to different sides of the bed to get the best angle. Usually we would end up right next to each other. As the lesson went on, we became more and more comfortable with our increasingly sweaty bodies lightly sliding against each other as we watched.

Toward the end, Ethan had Kristen on all fours, pounding her from behind as she worked toward her third or fourth orgasm. Kristen's face was at the edge of the bed, and Justin kneeled right in front of her. I kneeled to his side, our arms and chests lightly touching as we stroked ourselves.

Kristen smiled at Justin with a look of amusement and contempt. Justin was clearly loving every second of this. "Is he fucking you good, baby?" Justin asked.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yessss, he's amazinggggggg," Kristen moaned.

"Better than me?" Justin asked.

"Oh fuck, sooooo much betterrrrrr," she squealed. Ethan started hammering in and out of her pussy harder and faster, as if to drive home the point. Her moans began escalating into the now-familiar sounds of her approaching orgasm.

"Ohhh, fuck yes, Ethan," Justin said - neither of us had spoken directly to him since we had asked permission to jerk off. "Please make my girlfriend cum again with your fat cock."

This seemed to push Ethan over the edge and he let out a groan, clearly depositing his load inside Kristen's pussy as she came. In turn, Justin and I couldn't take any more. We each leaned back to give ourselves space to shoot our loads, and ended up kind of facing toward each other at an angle. There was no time to correct our positions as we were both clearly being overwhelmed by the most intense orgasms of our life. His load sprayed in front of him, half of it hitting the edge of the bed, but the other half splattering on my stomach. My load did the same to him, dripping down his abs.

"Oh, shit, sorry," we said to each other.

As I scurried to grab a towel, I saw Chloe smirking mischievously, having seen this entire sequence of events clearly. "Looks like you two enjoyed yourselves almost as much as we did," she giggled.

Neither of us responded as we wiped each other's cum off our bodies.

***

The next day, I had a morning full of classes to attend. It was difficult focusing, but I tried the best I could in spite of the boner I kept getting thinking about the last couple of days.

In the afternoon, I walked home to my apartment. I had left Chloe there, as she didn't have classes that morning, letting her sleep in. When I walked into the apartment, I expected to find her on the couch watching TV or on her computer, but she wasn't there. Instead, I heard familiar moans coming from my bedroom.

I dropped my bag on the floor and walked down the hall. My bedroom door was ajar, and I peeked inside, stunned at what I saw. Chloe was straddling Ethan, riding his cock as they passionately made out with each other.

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,832 Followers