Chloe's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time I returned the favor..." Chloe managed to growl, licking around the tip of Nik's cock before pressing a finger against his super-tight asshole as her palm massaged his balls.

"Fuck..." Nik panted, feeling his thigh muscles tighten instinctively.

He had an urge to lift his knees as high as possible to allow Chloe full access to his asshole, but he knew he would fall backwards if he did so. Instead, he surrendered to Chloe's blowjob master class, satisfied to shuffle his ass against her probing finger as she continued to treat every little part of him to a deliciously filthy workout. The girl was sex, pure sex.

But Anna was not about to be left out in the cold. Standing behind Chloe now, and transfixed by the erotic sight in front of her, Anna bent down and lifted Chloe's ass out of the bubbling water. She wanted a piece of it, just as Nik had done, but she didn't want to interrupt Nik's fun.

"Just let me play..." Anna whispered, as Chloe continued to deep-throat Nik and push her finger in and out of his asshole.

Obeying, Chloe relaxed her body and allowed Anna to straighten her up, before Anna knelt down in the water, her face just inches from Chloe's ass. Pulling apart her firm, fleshy cheeks, Anna leaned in and pushed her tongue against Chloe's pink hole, circling it teasingly, rimming her gently but purposely, loving how her skin puckered and relaxed in equal measure in response to her touch.

Anna heard muffled moans above her, an exhalation of pure, cock-in-the-mouth pleasure that Anna herself had exuded many a time when she'd feasted on Nik's perfect penis. But there was also another sound, one of increased and urgent longing, a sound which seemed to pique each time Anna touched the center of Chloe's hole with her tongue, which only spurred Anna on even more.

Cleaned by the warm water, Chloe's ass tasted like a mix of chlorine and musk, like the hybrid aroma of sweaty nightclub sex in a just-cleaned stall in the early hours of the morning. Anna loved it. Aside from the water in the tub, she was also dripping wet with desire, the fire between her legs getting hotter and hotter as she began to tongue-fuck Chloe's ass, her hands digging deep into Chloe's hips to keep her in exactly the position they both evidently desired.

Pushing firmly in and out, her tongue like a solid metal rod, Anna could not have fucked Chloe harder if she'd had a real cock. Having said that, Anna was already making a silent promise to use her strap-on with Chloe, should there be a next time...

Chloe's ass cheeks were now covered with the white imprints of Anna's thumbs where she was pulling Chloe's ass apart like the sides of a vice, eager to get the widest, fullest access possible. As Anna continued to fuck Chloe's ass with her tongue, her eyes caught sight of the plate on the table.

"You brought the plate?" Anna panted, lifting her head for a second as she looked towards Nik.

"Uh-huh..." Nik replied, distracted, Chloe's mouth still working his hard, purple cock like a pro.

But then Chloe suddenly stopped and, as though on an orchestrated three-way cue, all of them stood up and looked towards the table.

"What's the plate?" Chloe asked, licking her lips, her hand still wrapped around Nik's thick, hard penis.

"Oh Nik will get it. It's just some things we...need."

She winked at Nik, who went to get the plate. Standing in the water now, Anna let the air wash over her pussy, the blonde triangle glistening in the moonlight, the mixture of water and pussy juices feeling warm against the inside of her thighs. It was a sight which did not go unnoticed by Chloe, who was on Anna in an instant, her head buried between Anna's legs, her mouth feasting on Anna's juicy blonde pussy, sucking and licking between her folds and lips like a woman possessed.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck YES!" Anna cried, her head thrown back to the sky. "Fuck me, baby! Oh Jesus, fuck my cunt!"

She spread her legs even further, resting her calves against the sides of the bench underneath the surface, her thick patch of curly blonde pubes being eaten alive by Chloe's thirsty, hungry mouth. Holding Chloe's head firmly in her hands, Anna pushed her pussy hard against Chloe's face, loving how her tongue and teeth were pinching and nipping at her clit.

"Huh...huh...hmmm...MMMMMM, oh God, oh God, oh fffuuuuck, FFFUUUCK!!"

The water splashed wildly around the tub as Anna struggled to stay upright, her whole body wanting to surrender to Chloe's mouth as she felt her tongue spear up inside her channel. Only the clink of the china plate against the stone edge of the tub disturbed Anna's reverie, as Nik lowered himself into the tub and searched out Chloe's ass, lifting her hips so she was practically floating in the water, her head buried between Anna's legs as Nik leaned down to access her asshole with his tongue.

Reaching underneath her, Nik also began to rub Chloe's clit with his thumb, using the rest of his hand to balance her in the water. He was the DJ, spinning his thumb against the hard, pulsing nub of Chloe's clit, as her body danced in the water to the silent rhythm hanging in the air. Then Nik stood and slammed his rock hard cock upon Chloe's ass with a loud thwack. It was the signal for Chloe to lift her mouth off Anna's pussy and, as Chloe found her feet on the floor of the tub, both girls looked at Nik, who was now helping himself to some items from the plate. Only then did Chloe realize that it was a platter of sex toys - lube, condoms, a classic white vibrator, a black dildo, a butt plug, and a small cock with a suction cup on the end.

"Oh wow..." Chloe drawled, her pussy now electric.

"Some little gifts, from us to you." Anna smiled.

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything." said Nik, slapping Chloe hard across the ass, causing her to yelp, loudly. "Ladies first?"

Chloe thought for a second, then grabbed the lube and the cock with the suction cup.

"You asked me what I wanted, right?" she said, glancing at Nik and Anna with a look of determined expectation.

"We did..."

Chloe smiled, opened the lube and applied it liberally to the plastic cock before showing it to Anna.

"I want you to sit on this." she smiled.

Anna stood up and moved over to Chloe, then turned and bent over so Chloe could slide the wet plastic cock up into her ass. She began moaning immediately, it was a thick cock and Chloe seemed to know just how far to push it in to get her going. When it was halfway inside, Anna reached behind her and touched Chloe's head, using the leverage to push down even further. As Chloe began to move the cock in and out of Anna, Nik started to stroke himself, loving the sight of Anna being fucked by Chloe with this crude plastic dildo.

As Anna finally allowed Chloe to insert the entire length of the dildo up inside her ass, Chloe guided Anna to the side of the tub and fixed the suction cup to the edge.

"There," Chloe whispered in Anna's ear. "Now you have your own cock to fuck your ass with. I want you to fuck it hard and fuck it fast. I want to see your tight little asshole plunging up and down on it until you just can't stand it any longer."

"Yes...yes..." Anna panted, as she began to bounce up and down on the fixed cock. "But you know what'll make this even hotter?"

"What's that?"

"Your face on my cunt. I want that big, hot mouth back on my pussy, I want your tongue fucking my hole, please, please, I want it so bad!"

Anna was thrusting her ass on and off the plastic cock, her pussy open to the elements, as Chloe got herself into position in the tub and buried her head between Anna's legs once more.

"Oh JESUS!" Anna cried, not caring who heard. "Oh FUCKING YES! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!"

Water cascaded over the sides of the tub as Anna bucked and bridled, her tits bouncing wildly upon her chest as her ass and pussy got pummeled from both sides, Nik masturbating hard in front of them as he watched, eyes as wide as saucers.

"DO IT!" Anna continued to cry. "FUCK ME! My ass is so damn open right now, I can't stop fucking it, I LOVE fucking it!"

She gripped Chloe's head and pushed her further into her pussy.

"Lick me! Eat me hard!" she moaned. "Fuck my cunt, goddamn it! Come on, baby, lick me, lick me, EAT MY PUSSY! EAT IT! OH JEEZ, OH GODDAMN...!"

She was almost incoherent now, thrashing wildly as she fucked her own ass and pushed her cunt further down onto Chloe's tongue. Her screaming was driving Nik's own desire as he pumped himself furiously, his eyes torn between staring at Chloe's face on Anna's pussy, and Anna's beautiful ass being fucked apart by the dildo. But he was no longer content to just watch, he knew he needed to satisfy the growing animalistic urges rising inside him, urges which could only be tempered by having his cock inside Chloe's slick, wet ass.

Grabbing the lube, he practically poured it over Chloe's ass cheeks as she instinctively lifted herself up towards him. Pooling in a oil slick on the surface of the water, Nik reached down and mixed the lube with the water as he massaged Chloe's ass, sliding his fingers between her cheeks and down between her thighs.

"You going to fuck my ass, baby?" Chloe panted, as she took a breath, looking back behind her. "You gonna push that big, fat cock up inside my tight little asshole, huh?"

"You bet I am." Nik growled back. "Your ass was made for my cock; it will be like fucking velvet."

Chloe smiled back at him.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

She pushed her ass back even further, her tits hanging below her, floating on the surface of the water.

"DO IT!"

Nik saw the driven, steely look in Chloe's eyes as she glared at him, before she turned back to Anna and started licking at her cunt once more.

Ripping open a condom packet with his teeth, Nik expertly fingered Chloe's ass as he slid the condom over his angry cock. Slapping her ass cheeks with the open palm of his hand, Nik was pleased to hear Chloe yelp in pain as her skin turned momentarily white, and then an angry red. That was going to leave a mark.

Waiting to feel that all-important moment of entry, Chloe held her breath for a second, before it happened at last. Slowly, but surely, firmly but gently, passionately but with care, Chloe felt a sudden warmness envelop her ass as Nik pushed his cock high up inside her. Filled with desire, but never reckless, he began to fuck her with purpose, as Chloe's head began to swirl with impossible pleasure and the only words she could form - HARD, soft, HARD, soft - dissipated in her mind's eye as she surrendered entirely to the feeling of this huge, hot cock fucking her body to an almost fatal distraction.

As she felt Nik's balls slap against her pussy with every searing thrust, the pain in her ass increased, but it was not an unpleasant pain, it was the pain of being taken, of being owned, of being fucked so hard and so deep, her body was no longer her own. It belonged to him, everything she was right at that moment belonged to him. Burying her head deep into the dark, bottomless chasm of Anna's cunt, Chloe moaned as loud as her lungs would let her, lost in seismic waves of desire as she pressed her mouth against Anna's delicious pussy lips, convinced they could swallow her whole if she let them, Nik's fat cock ripping her ass to pieces as he fucked her hard and without mercy.

Anna herself had gone curiously silent as her own orgasm approached. She gripped onto the sides of the tub for dear life as she tightened her thighs around Chloe's face.

"Don't you fucking stop..." she panted. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

She began to twist her hips and took a last, consuming gulp of air as Chloe's tongue against her clit finally pulled the trigger and her climax thundered down between her legs like a train off the tracks.

"FUCCCCK!" Anna cried. "Oh my fucking GOD!! YES! YES YESSSS!!"

And her cunt exploded its juices over Chloe's face as, in Anna's ass, the plastic cock remained thrust firmly up inside her.

When it was over, Anna held Chloe's head as she focused on her own pleasure.

"How does Nik's cock feel in your ass, baby?" Anna asked, stroking Chloe's face.

"It feels so good," Chloe panted, "He's so big, he's filling my ass, it hurts so much, he's so goddamn big!"

"Yes I can see that, honey," Anna replied. "I can see his big, huge cock tearing into your tight, juicy ass. You like it, don't you? You like what he's doing to your ass?"

"Yes, I love it!" Chloe cried.

"Tell him," Anna demanded. "Tell him how you love it."

Chloe twisted her head to look back at Nik as he continued to hammer into her.

"I love your hot cock in my ass, baby!" Chloe moaned. "Keep fucking me, don't stop, don't ever stop, I can't live without your cock inside me!"

Anna ran her fingers through Chloe's hair as the sight of Nik fucking her ass sent jolts of post-orgasm electricity through her body.

"Does it feel good, baby?" she asked of Nik, who was not letting up on the ferocity of his fucking.

"Oh yeah..." Nik panted. "It feels real good, this is a...tight...fucking...asshole...and my cock...loves...fucking it!"

"Are you gonna cum baby?" Anna continued. "Are you gonna cum hard inside her beautiful pink ass?"

"Uh, hmmm, uh...yeah...yeah...I'm close...I'm...so...fucking...close...I want- I want-"

"What do you want, baby?"

"Chloe...Chloe..."

"Tell her, honey, tell Chloe what you want..."

Anna turned Chloe's face towards Nik, who looked deep down into her eyes.

"I wanna...cum...on...your...ass." he panted, his orgasm obviously just moments away. "That sweet...smooth...ass...I'm gonna cum all over it..."

"Can he do that, Chloe?" Anna murmured, stroking a hand down Chloe's cheek. "Will you let Nik cum over your hot little ass?"

"Yes...yes...!" Chloe moaned, as she felt Anna's hand slide between her legs and start massaging her clit. "Cum over my ass, PLEASE cum over my ass!"

Hearing Chloe beg him was the only thing Nik needed to hear. Pulling his pulsing cock out of her sore ass, Nik ripped off the condom and held himself over her, pumping his shaft with three or four urgent fist-strokes before his climax took over and a jet of hot, sticky cum shot straight onto her hole like an arrow hitting its target.

"Oh God, oh God, OH GODDDD!" he cried, as he spurted all over Chloe, using his stickiness to lube her up once more so he could push a thick finger inside her puckered asshole, mixing his cum with her own ass juices, loving how the two combined into one, fluid pool of cum which collected around her hole, seeping inside her as he moved his finger in and out.

"Jesus...!" Nik sighed, as his orgasm subsided at last.

Leaving his finger inside her, he rested his softening cock on top of Chloe's ass and stroked her back as Anna's fingers continued to work Chloe's swollen clit.

"Are you going to cum, sweetie?" Anna asked, pushing one of her other fingers high up inside Chloe's channel.

"Yes, yes..." Chloe panted. "I'm going to cum so hard, so fucking hard! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

"You like my fingers in your cunt?"

"Yes! I love your fingers in my cunt!"

"Like this?"

Anna began rubbing her harder as Nik reached underneath and cupped Chloe's tits in his hands, his groin pushing against her ass. She could feel his cock begin to stir again upon the small of her back, as she struggled to maintain her composure. Her ass was so red and sore, her breasts felt like they were growing under Nik's expert touch, and her pussy was truly on fire. She knew she was only moments away from release.

"Come on, baby..." Anna encouraged, her fingers dancing upon Chloe's clit like she was playing a fiddle. "I can feel how hot you are, let it go, baby, let it go..."

Then she inserted two fingers forcefully up into Chloe's pussy as her thumb pressed hard against her clit and Nik tugged at her nipples, grinding his hips against her ass.

"I'm cumming!" Chloe cried out. "Oh Jesus Christ I'm cumming!"

She began swaying her legs from side to side, making waves as she clenched her cunt around Anna's fingers and pushed her clit down upon her thumb. Anna responded by kissing Chloe passionately on the mouth as she fingered her one deep and final time and then it happened, Chloe's climax engulfing her pussy and sucking every ounce of breath from her lungs.

Anna kept her grip between Chloe's legs as she felt her legs buckle, only Nik's grip on her tits stopping her from falling helplessly into the water.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!!"

Chloe's body went suddenly limp as her orgasm gushed out of her, Anna's hand now hot and sticky as the water mixed with Chloe's juices, her breath falling in low, raspy pants as she struggled to control herself.

They stayed like that for a few moments, Chloe resting her head on Anna's shoulder as Anna kept her fingers inside her and Nik continued to stroke her back, bringing her down in such a delicious haze of satisfaction, Chloe didn't ever want to move from that spot.

"Hey," Nik said, eventually, as Chloe felt Anna slide her fingers out of her pussy and run a hand down the inside of her thigh. "You know we have more toys, right?"

"And all night..." added Anna.

Chloe pulled herself to the side of the tub and sat down on one of the benches under the water, catching her breath as she watched Nik lean in to kiss Anna, a protective arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"So what do you think?" Nik asked.

Chloe smiled at both of them, her asshole clenching involuntarily at the thought of what had just been done to her. But she wanted more. Much more.

"And to think...I was going to stay home tonight." she said, raising her arms in the air in a lazy stretch.

"Well we're glad you didn't." Anna smiled, kissing Chloe on the shoulder.

"Wanna show me how glad?"

Chloe looked first to Anna, then to Nik, who reached for Chloe's hand under the water and placed it on his cock.

"Sure," he replied. "I'll be happy to show you..."

+++++

12