Chloe's Gangbang

Story Info
Chloe needs a gangbang.
943 words
3.56
38.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idyut
Idyut
60 Followers

Chloe looked at the note again. It said to meet him right here but she was getting cold and this was not the best part of town. Then out of nowhere, four black men showed up and asked one simple question.

"Is you Chloe?"

I drove fear and excitement deep into her heart. Will a brief nod, she was swept up and all but dragged into a nearby house.

Without a word, they stripped her and tied her over a short table, belly on the table top and head hanging over the other end. Her legs tied at her feet near the foot of the table legs with legs spread wide open, her pussy and ass exposed to all.

Chloe's wrists were tied to two steel loops making her spread eagle, pressing her large milky breasts to the sides of her chest.

She could see men coming into and moving around this living room she now was bound too and helpless. They all were either undressed or in various stages of undress.

Then the black man who asked her who she was strode over to her. Naked and with a large 9in black cock pointing out, grabbed Chloe's hair a forced his cock into her mouth.

Briefly she gagged at the dark skin intruder but soon relaxed and let him do all the work. Sliding it in and out, with the gyrations of his hips, he fucked away.

"Bitch is ready. Someone better start fuck'en 'er soon. Condoms on fo' da' ass 'n pussy or I cut you'r dick off. Dems da' rules, assholes."

Never breaking stride on face fucking Chloe. His cock only seemed to get harder and longer. She had to loosen the muscles in the back of her throat to try to stem the gag reflex.

She was terrified but so horny by now.

Then someone came in behind her and forced in a cock. Not a very long cock, nor a thick one. Nothing like the monster growing in her mouth, face fucking away.

Her pussy was soaking and he slid right in. It felt good. He had a hand on each hip and went at her like a crazed mad man. Just pounding away in fits and starts, he fucked her pussy.

He did not last long. She felt him shoot his load and spasm away with grunts and moans just as he was beginning to feel any good.

He disappoint did not last long because as soon as she felt him pull out, another took it's place. This time a long thin cock. She felt it bouncing off her cervix after nice long slow strokes.

He seemed to be keeping time with the man in her mouth while drool dripped off her chin.

In and out, in and out, she was being dual fucked but she needed more, craved more. All fear left her and desire took over.

With a mighty thrust, the man fucking her from behind shot his load and held his cock deep in her while he filled the condom.

Like before, as soon as he pulled out, a new rubber clad cock drove home. This time it was a thick rod of meat. Not as long as the last but she could really feel this guy. He had to easy in with extra lube to get it all the way in.

The guy face fucking Chloe soon began to pant in time with this slow strokes into her face. Then with a mighty thrust he drove his cock deep into her throat, chocking her and shooting his load. It felt like it was being directly thrust into her stomach.

He pulled and Chloe could breathe again and began to orgasm hard. Pulling at the restraints and shaking she squirted harder than she ever squirted before in her life.

This caused the one remaining man in her to cum rocking in and out of her pussy.

Coming to her senses, she noticed a straw by her mouth. Taking a sip of Gatorade, she sucked that glass dry, she was so thirsty.

She had not even noticed the swap behind her as she drank but the man has pounding away on her like he was trying to win a race. In and out, in and out, fucking her hard.

Chloe smelled strawberry and a condom clad cock was pushed into her mouth.

Regrettably, it was smaller than the first but she laid there and took it.

This went on for hours. She climaxed more times than she could count, some better than others. Cocks came and went from her mouth and pussy with more Gatorade after each climax.

Then after a final climax from a huge cock in her pussy, she was untied. As it turns out, the some black man with the huge cock that face fucked her was the last in her pussy. She could barely feel him. So fucked out was her pussy.

He helped her up. Her muscles were on fire from being bound in one place so long. At the same time he gave her a large squeeze bottle of Gatorade with a wide straw. She drained half of the bottle as he led her to the couch.

Sitting on the couch, fully dressed was a bearded man. She curled up and cuddled with the man who cradled Chloe's head with one arm and caressed her breasts with the other.

The black man tossed a blanket over her and left the room, with the still full condom hanging from his still huge but now limp cock.

"Thanks Dad, I needed that."

"Just rest Chloe." and with that Chloe fell asleep.

Idyut
Idyut
60 Followers