Chloe's Internship Ch. 10

Story Info
Chloe dresses up for a fancy dinner.
6.2k words
4.72
62.8k
20

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
437 Followers

Chapter 10


Arthur looked at Chloe with disappointment when she walked in. "Take all that off. I don't even know why I bother with you if you're going to keep losing your clothes."
 
She dutifully stripped, a card fell out from the waistband of her skirt when she slipped it off. Arthur picked it up, making a show of ignoring the stark naked beauty, "Steve Aranowsky, where did you get this?"



"A man gave it to me just now. He was trying to pick me up."

Arthur's attention was fixated on the card. Steve was a major client, plus he owned the strip mall. Arthur figured he might be able to save some money on rent, "You will call him. Tonight."


"What?" This was out of nowhere.

Arthur handed her back the card, "Call him, or we're through. You'll go on a date with him, and you'll be extra nice. You understood me, yes?"

Chloe nodded. There was obviously something between Arthur and that weird dude. She wasn't psyched about going on a date with the guy, but Arthur was hooking her up with free clothes, and what harm could there be in an innocent little date. But "extra nice".... She didn't like the sound of that.


"Now, for tonight, I have something special!" Chloe noticed Arthur's mood had flipped. This morning he had actually told her that she would be going out on a date, but how did he know? It certainly didn't seem like Jeff had known he was going to ask her out. Maybe Arthur had some mystical ancient Greek trick for telling the future. Whatever the case, she liked his attitude better now than when she had walked in and she didn't think it would help to dig.



Arthur pulled out a luxurious strip of gold string and lame fabric and tied the ends with simple shoe lace knots to the silver chain around her neck. The gold strings draped onto her breasts and off the sides slightly; the fabric, a four inch wide strip, rose back up low over the swell of each nipple, so low that the top edge just concealed her little nubs with plenty of pink left showing above. The material covered her to a couple of inches on either side of her nipples and stopped. There was no string or other cover beyond the scrap and the chain, and she was bare from the side of one tit, around her back to the breast flesh on the other side.

The loop hung low in the middle, shaping itself to the contours of her pert globes and forming a window for the deep valley between them. Looking down, Chloe saw the fabric looked painted on, and looking straight down she had a clear view of the little chains hanging off her engorged clit. Just the sight made her press her legs together involuntarily. She could feel the gold cloth cling, which reassured her that it wasn't about to slide off.



Arthur then brought out a matching skirt. This wrapped around her left side and angled up to the right. On the left, the cloth came two inches below her butt, but as it crossed, it got shorter. Her small patch of pubic hair was just covered, but bottom of her slit was exposed, emphasized by the silver chains, and a couple of inches of crack were left uncovered above and below in back. The skirt continued to rise so it was only three inches wide over the middle of her right thigh, in back, it ended in the middle of her butt cheek. A single thin gold string traversed the large expanse of naked ass and leg, and Arthur tied it off with a simple shoe lace knot, no safety. Of course, anyone could rotate the skirt to place the gap wherever he liked.



He gave her strappy gold pumps, this time with no platforms, but a taller heel at six inches. Chloe was in a sharp tip toe and hoped he wouldn't make her wear anything higher. She doubted her feet were long enough for a higher heel. Arthur next carefully removed her makeup with a special chemical and scrubbed away the cum on her face and tits with a sponge before reapplying a new coat (of makeup). Gold mascara, gold lipstick, gold earrings. The gold color contrasted against the somewhat more utilitarian silver, and in spite of its brighter color drew more attention to her bindings. The blush was again pink. He added a large gold bow to the bottom of her long braid, which he wrapped over the soiled thong already binding her hair. For his last touch, he replaced the ribbon on top of her head with an even larger golden bow. The bow on her braid was six inches across, but the one on top was massive, draping off to the sides like a floppy hat.

There was definitely more material in the one bow than in everything else she was wearing combined. Tonight she would be all golden, except for one detail. Arthur pulled out a spray bottle.



"I am not superman, but I did make a promise. When I explained your situation, a couple of the owners around here decided to help out."


Chloe realized the spray bottle had a milky white liquid sloshing in it. There had to be over a pint in there! She stared dumb in disbelief.



"Stand still now," Arthur walked around, her spraying a thin mist on her bare back and legs, then paying special attention to her face and breasts, getting some of the shopkeepers' semen on the gold clothes. "I mixed in some baby oil to keep it moist and some gold glitter to go with your outfit. A true slut should wear cum proudly, but I don't want it getting all crusted tonight. Just glossy." 


Chloe's tits and gold painted face now had a glazed look to them. Looking in the mirror, she realized she looked worse than naked. Arthur bent her over and had her place her hands on tone of the full length mirrors around his shop, "We are not quite done preparing you for your date."


Behind her, she saw Arthur come out with a big, clear bottle. He knelt down and started working a finger into her asshole. After plunging in and out a few times, he replaced his finger with the nozzle of the bottle and squeezed. Chloe felt a cool liquid pour into her. "With those piercings, you will probably want to stay away from activity up front," Arthur looked at her meaningfully, "but I know you like sex, so it's important to keep lubricated." Arthur gave her a small gold clutch bag made of the same lame fabric that was lying on the counter, "I gave you a lot just now, but I also put a little bottle in your purse, just in case."


"Th... Thank you," this day was full of surprises. Arthur confused her. He could be so mean sometimes, but he also seemed to care in his way. Of course, itwashim who had dressed her up like this, but it's not like he'd put a gun to her head and forced her to be a slut for her coworkers. That had just sort of... happened. Every way she looked at her situation, she kept finding that she was the root cause of everything that was going on in her life. Well, if she was a slut she might as well own it. The notion of taking charge of her sluttyness was like an epiphany. If she was going to be a slut, she was going to do it on her own terms, and if she did it on her own terms, she knew she could keep it together. Chloe smiled her first genuine smile since Jeff had asked her out. Some lube leaked out of her ass and started trickling down her leg.



She went through her poses with gusto, letting Arthur get his fill on his camera and bringing out poses from her cheerleader days. Splits, deep stretches, high kicks as well as she could pull them off in her towering heels. At least the clothes gave her lots of mobility. The forceful movements also caused her clit piercings to go nuts and her sore clit was throbbing by the end. For his part, Arthur figured he'd have to see the doctor the next day for Viagra if he was going to fuck her the way he wanted. Now he was still recovering from the morning. She was hot, but he was seventy six.


Chloe walked out of the shop confidently to catch her bus and made it to the bus stand just as it arrived. The bus was packed and she ended up standing in the aisle between the seats. The men in front and behind her soon turned to face her direction. She was feeling naughty and smiled at the guy in front of her, who took that as an invitation to rub her tits. Inevitably, he slid his palm under her little top. A look of confusion crossed his face and he looked at his hand.



"That's my boyfriend's jizz," The stranger looked at his hand in disgust. Chloe grabbed it and licked it clean, giving a big smile. The stranger's mouth dropped and he numbly put his hand back. The guy behind her saw the same thing, and got bold, groping her ass. She thrust it back towards him and gyrated to the hands rubbing her up. They slid their palms around her slippery skin, mauling her tits and ass cheeks. Other guys decided to get in on the fun and she was soon covered by hands. She wanted to protest when someone slipped a slimy finger up between the folds of her labia, but her voice was cut off by fingers from two hands slipping into her mouth. She felt more hands kneading her cheeks apart. Someone must have noticed the copious lube leaking out her back door because a finger was soon pumping slowly back there. She pumped back.

All the hands stimulating her body got her so worked up that the pain in her pierced clitty barely registered. She was just enjoying the moment, working herself up and down on the fingers in her lower orifices and slurping at the series of hands migrating to her mouth dripping with oil enriched jizz. Her mouth was soon so loaded with the stuff, that when the commuters put their hands back they had mainly just added some of her spit to the original concoction. Chloe's body was hardly getting any cleaner. More fingers joined the first ones in her ass and pussy and people switched around, sharing. At any one time, at least three different people had a couple of fingers in the busty coed. Hands pulling out wiped off on her sticky skin and mixed her own sex fluids and the lube with Arthur's special mix.

By the time the bus came to her stop, she had licked a lot of the special semen coating, but she looked even wetter and glossier than when she had left the store. Thinking of herself as a slut was starting to feel pretty liberating. Once she stopped thinking of fucking as shameful, she realized she could have a lot of fun. And no one seemed to care if she walked around flashing her pussy at everyone.


All this sex was putting a cramp in her exercise regimen, though. She wouldn't get in any exercise tonight, and she was determined to find time for her jog tomorrow. Now, though, she remembered Arthur had asked her to call someone.



"Hello, is this Steve?"



"Yes, yes it is, what can I do you for?"



"Hi, I'm Chloe, we met just a little earlier." For a moment as she clicked her way across the parking lot in the apartment complex, she had the unsettling idea that she was talking face to face with the strange man, that he could see her breasts bounce around unfettered under her little top and that he could was staring at her bald pussy peaking out from under her skirt. Then it occurred to her that there was someone sitting at one of the windows looking at her, maybe drinking a beer and jerking off. Or maybe the old lady in the house across the lot. After all the attention she had gotten on the bus, she found the thought divert even more of her attention to her already energized clit.



"I thought I recognized the voice, how you doing, darling?"



Total sleaze. "I'm great, thanks. So... I noticed that you slipped me your card...," was she going to have to askhimout. Chloe wasn't sure if she was quite ready to be that slutty.

"I'm glad you found it, so what's going on?"



"Well, I thought about what you asked. What do you have in mind?"



"What do I have in mind? There's this party I think you'd really like. Are you free tomorrow?"



"Oh, sure, that should work."



"Excellent, meet me where we met today at 8:30. I'll pick you up."



"Oh, okay."



Chloe wasn't sure where she was going to wait around until 8:30 the next day, but she figured she would manage somehow.

Jeff pulled up shortly after she arrived and rang her doorbell. He almost passed out when she walked out to him.



"Hi, Mr. Postolski, you look good!" Unlike Craig and Sanjay, she noticed he had actually dressed up a bit for their date. She was optimistic that Mr. Postolski was going to make a serious effort to treat her as something more than a piece of meat and she took the effort that he had made to look presentable for her as a big complement. Thinking about how she was getting along with all the guys also made her feel a little sick to realize she was putting out a strong message that she was nothing more than an easy slut. Considering how she had been thinking for the past hour, the realization was a huge reversal and it hit her hard that she would be going out in public wearing something that in most places would be certain to get her arrested. How could she get away from that though? A big part of her job was looking good, and she had already chosen her path. There was no option but to move forward. Mr. Postolski seamed like a nice guy and if she was going to back out, it wouldn't be with him. 



Jeff looked at her golden slut clothes and glossy face and smiled shyly at his own feet, "You look very beautiful, too, Chloe." He was staring at his feet by the time he finished the sentence. He took her gently by the elbow and walked her out to his car. He was treating her like a lady, and yet she knew her pussy wasn't even covered. She also noticed he was cautious about touching her. Was he being careful not to get whatever was on her to rub off on him or was he just shy? She could feel the chains bouncing over her slit with each step. Her pussy was getting moist.



On the ride to the restaurant, a fine one this time, serving Neo-European cuisine made of the finest local ingredients, Chloe asked him about work. Jeff had trouble keeping his eyes off her her exposed pussy and barely covered tits. In spite of the soreness, Chloe teased him by keeping her legs slightly spread and toying idly with her chains. Light from passing cars reflected noticeably over her shiny, semen and oil coated face. Each bump in the road caused her boobs to jiggle, and each jiggle made Jeff wonder how long it would take for the flimsy gold fabric hanging like a bib over her breasts to slide right off. Chloe made sure to keep an eye on the road in case she ended up distracting him too much. She was actually having fun with this though, and had no intention of stopping.



It didn't take too long to get to the restaurant, which was a good thing since Jeff probably wouldn't have lasted much longer with the show Chloe had been putting on. Ever the gentleman, Jeff got out first and walked around to open Chloe's door. She smiled up at him and gave him her hand. The car was a custom sports car that Jeff had worked on extensively. It sat low to the ground. Chloe swung her right leg out first, still looking Jeff in the eye. She paused, letting him admire the silver hanging between her engorged wet lips. Long moments passed for Jeff before she brought her other leg around and let Jeff pull her up. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. Chloe noted that Jeff was the first to walk her into the restaurant. The other two had made her go in ahead. 



Looking down, she also noticed that in spite of his shyness, Jeff had nothing to be ashamed of. When they walked through the front door, Chloe stepped in front of him to save him embarrassment, well aware that the lower half of her pussy was now in plain view of the host. The host's look of shock made her feel very wicked, and Chloe walked up to the man shamelessly. Her tits, swaying under the thin gold curtain were far beyond his capacity to ignore. "Hi, we have a reservation for two under Jeff Postolski."



The host was torn, this lady was practically naked. He considered protesting. Then he noticed a difference back in the seating area. The tone of conversation had changed. Looking back, he saw that the patrons, mostly men gathered around talking and watching sports on the big flatscreens around the room, had diverted their attention to the front. And the attention was far from outraged. The host got the distinct impression that he would have more of a problem turning away the golden slut than letting her in, naked pussy and all.



"Yes, ahem... right this way," Jeff followed Chloe, who followed the host, keeping his eyes on her half naked butt, as the other patrons murmured around them excitedly. The host considered putting them in a booth, but since his customers liked the show, he led them to an open table near the center. If the little slut wanted to show off, let her. The crowd was fixated on her, watching as she sat down. The skirt rose to the top of her butt and bunched up in a golden sliver. Chloe didn't think she would ever get used to the feeling of sitting her naked ass on chairs. Particularly in public. She was also disappointed that the there wasn't a tablecloth. The restaurant was decorated in a modern look with chrome tables and a minimalist aesthetic. The chairs were a transparent acrylic, too, so she was visible on all sides.

She noticed how Jeff was reacting. He seemed a little embarrassed about all the attention she was drawing, but he also couldn't stop staring at her. Chloe thought he would be a bit better looking if he was more sure of himself. The self doubt didn't do anything for him. Thinking about him also helped her think less about herself, and not thinking about herself would definitely help take her mind off the fact that she was sitting practically naked in a room full of leering men. This was different than last night. Sanjay had gotten her all worked up and had taken charge, letting her just follow his lead. Now she would have to bring the man out of her date, get him to stand up and make demands.

"Mr. Postolski, this is a really nice place. Thanks for bringing me here, it's the nicest place I've been to since I got here." Chloe smiled. Around her coworkers, it seemed like all her expressions revolved around some form of smile. It occurred to her that as long as she had been working at the little company, and as humiliated as she had felt, even with Arthur, she hadn't really felt depressed. Could it be that the smiling was starting to rub off on her? Or maybe she really enjoyed being their plaything. Chloe went on, "You know, at work, I've noticed how a lot of the guys come to you with a lot of problems they're having with their work. I don't really understand most of what you guys are talking about, but it seems like a lot of the time, you're the one figuring out the solution."

Jeff blushed and shook his head, but she could see him straighten up a little. "Sometimes, not always. Everyone at SofTec is really good. The past month we've been doing a lot of work on autodiagnostics, which is something I specialize in."

"What is that?"

Jeff got animated talking about his specialty. It was something like the talk she had had with Craig, except when Jeff talked it was evident he was genuinely proud of his work rather than just bragging. She felt like he was talking about his children. As much time as he spent on his work, itwaslike he was raising a child. Chloe made an effort to follow along and felt a lot of admiration welling up for her date as she looked him in the eyes. Then she felt a hand on her breast, under the draping loop of her little top. She looked down and noticed that she had been leaning forward onto the table, drawn in by Jeff's story, and the thin scrap of gold cloth had shifted forward so far it was now dangling in space. Her breasts were fully exposed and with the skirt completely neutralized by her sitting position, she was effectively stripped bare top and bottom. This plus her chain enforced posture had the effect of leaving her with her back arched and tits out, giving everyone a dramatic picture of her naked loveliness. The owner of the hand had apparently not been able to resist.

mchucha
mchucha
437 Followers
12