Chloe's Internship Ch. 13

Story Info
Chloe on the street, cops, and a jerk with a motorcycle.
5.1k words
4.52
42.7k
14

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
437 Followers

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone. I'll try to put up a few chapters between now and September, summer permitting.

*

Chloe looked at herself in the mirror apprehensively. Shoulders pressed back further than her usual norm under Arthur's chains.

"You can always have a better posture, Chloe. I tried with the chains, but this isn't enough. I want you looking your best tonight for Mr. Aranowsky."

He was talking about her top. It was a little scrap of beautiful white lace with a gold trim. Arthur certainly took his time on it, but it was only three inches wide, and backless. Actually, it only covered her front and it wasn't even attached to her torso. It was a single ribbon that stretched over the middle of her breasts, then wrapped around the tops of her arms to hold itself up. And that was it. If she moved her arms forward, she'd flash everyone. The only way to stay covered was to keep her shoulders pressed back so the ribbon pressed against her breasts, and the pressing made her nipples poke firmly against the lace. In the mirror, she could see how her rings reflected underneath and her nubs showed through in a deep rosy pink; Arthur had insisted on rouging them up to enhance their color. She would be restrained all night. Voluntarily restrained, but limited in movement all the same.

Arthur had continued the theme below. A three inch ribbon of the same lace stretched below her hips, with the bottom just covering her vulva and the top sitting well under her little tuft of pubic hair. Her clit chains hung completely exposed beneath it. The strip rose around her back to cover the center of her ass. Thoughtfully, Arthur had made it tight on the top and loose on the bottom so that it wouldn't ride up, but the slightest move flashed her pussy. From behind it was worse, or better she thought with a smile. Why was it so much funner to be so slutty? The bulge of her pussy was on display from behind in the gap between her upper thighs and just below the firm globes of her ass even when she kept her legs closed. Chloe had carefully adjusted the fabric to cover up the plug that bulged out of her asshole, but Arthur had silently edged the skirt back up, high enough to let the bulb glare out underneath.

The old Greek had been fascinated by the thing and had insisted on getting in touch with Mark to talk about it. Chloe dreaded to think what unholy sex toy would come out of the union of their two minds but she had caved and given the old man Mark's number.

The third item were the shoes. This time, they had no heels but that didn't mean she wasn't standing on her toes. The shoes were white, like the rest of her outfit, and they were closed all the way up to her ankles. Thankfully they had a pretty low platform - just an inch, but they boosted her height seven. Heelless high heels. Arthur had also made them heavy. If anything, heavier than the five pound shoes he had given her las time. He was certainly a stickler for posture. Whatever that meant.

To match them with her "top" and "skirt", he had wrapped the same lace around them, making them look like frilly socks going straight into the ground. Last there was her hair and face. Arthur had gone for a white and pink them with white eye shadow and lipstick and pink accents. He had bound her hair in a wide white lace wrap around the base with her hair, now curled and sprayed, fountaining out above it like a bouquet. Arthur had taken some time with the do and Chloe had never seen her hair quite so massive.

"Okay my little slutty girl, you are ready for your big date. And tomorrow you have another big date with your Mr. Stevens, correct?" Chloe nodded. "Tell you what, I'm going to do a big favor for you. You have to see this Mark tomorrow to give him back your butt toy, and you have to go to the park very early. You're going to be very busy and you're going to be very tired after this date. I'm going to put your clothes for tomorrow in your house so you don't have to come here. There is one other thing I want to make clear now, though, about our deal."

Chloe looked at him attentively. The old man's tone had gotten serious. "I am making your dating clothing now and I am making your office clothing. I am happy for this new arrangement, but there is one condition."

She was apprehensive. Arthur's conditions were significant. That's how she'd gotten herself all pierced and chained up. Arthur took her by the shoulders and looked up into her eyes. She was just a little taller than him in her big shoes.

"If I make you clothing like this, this is a different deal," Arthur paused to add emphasis. "I will only agree to continue making you clothing only if you agree to only wear my clothing. To be clear, the clothing I make you will be your only clothing. Do you understand?"

Chloe thought about it. She was already spending all her time wearing what Arthur gave her anyway, and she couldn't afford to dress the way she needed to without the old Greek's free help. Not much choice, she thought. She nodded.

"That's settled then. Now give me your key and go. You don't want to keep Mr. Aranowsky waiting and I have to leave to meet someone."

"How will I get it back to get in?"

"I'll leave it some place where you can find, maybe under a rock or something, now go!"

Arthur wasn't asking. She obediently gave him her key and left, holding the matching lace clutch purse tightly.

She looked at her phone. It was only 7. What was she going to do for the next hour and a half? She walked over to the spot Steve - Mr. Aranowsky - had accosted her the day before. It was a light commercial and business area and there was a significant amount of traffic. Rush hour. And she was standing pretty much naked for everyone to gawk at. She couldn't put her hands in front of her to cover up because it would leave her tits exposed, and there was still quite a bit of light out. In the store, she had been able to make out some of the color of her nipples under her top, in the sunlight, the were even more visible and the silver rings glittered even in her peripheral vision. She couldn't decide if she should turn her back to the traffic or face it. Either was she would be exposed. She fidgeted in her high, no-heel shoes and pressed her legs together. Cars honked and slowed down.

A police car pulled up. It slowed by the curb in front of her and two cops got out. The thin one came out of the driver's side, eyeing her up and down. His burly partner followed.

"Miss, we have to ask you what you're doing standing around like that. I'm reluctant to make the obvious assumption, since it's not an issue we face around here, but you're making it very difficult."

Chloe went pale. There was no way they wouldn't think she was a prostitute. "I'm just meeting someone. He's supposed to pick me up but he's very late."

"We're going to need to see some ID."

Chloe fumbled in her purse, a matching little lace clutch bag, and pulled out her license. Burly took it and went into the car. Slim sat on the hood staring at her, brow furrowed. Chloe fidgeted. "I'm not sure you're dressed properly for being out in public, miss." Slim got up and walked around her, tapping his club against his thigh.

"I think you're what we call indecently exposed." She felt something hard going up the inside of her thigh. Slim ran his club up to the juncture between her legs, clinking against her clit chains and making her shudder. He pressed the rod up to the back of her bare pussy mound, and up. The thick stick spreading her lips and forcing her to step into a wider stance. "Just those chains...."

"We oughta take you in for this. Soliciting, too probably." He was sliding the club slowly back and forth. "What's this now?" He slid the club out and tapped it on the red bulb barely poking boldly under the scrap of lace.

Burly called out, "No priors. She's clean."

"Looks like you're a nice girl after all. So what's going on with all this interesting jewelry, and that little friend of yours back there? Turning over a new leaf?"

"I'm just waiting for a friend, officer. Honest." Chloe was starting to shake in fear and arousal. The fat night stick was getting to her, rubbing around like that.

"Uh huh. Who is your friend exactly?"

"Steve... Steve Aranowsky."

The men hooted. "Shit! That man sure has good taste," this from Burly.

"Steve Aranowsky or not, we can't just let you off scott free for hanging around like this," Chloe was looking him in the eyes now. Being surrounded by horny guys at work had made her very good at knowing when a guy wanted to fuck. Actually, it was the only kind of guy she knew. Slim wanted to fuck and he wanted to have a good time doing it. Chloe gave him her sexiest pout. Slim leered back, playfully. "Tell you what young lady. You're going to go into that back seat, and then I'm going to go in that back seat and then Buddy is going to go in that back seat. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir." Chloe shivered out under her best remorseful look. A cop fantasy, times two! On the one hand she was being confused for a whore, not a dream summer experience; on the other, going with it meant having a lot of fun fucking.

"Well then get moving." Slim poked her on the red plug, shoving her toward the car. Buddy dutifully held the back door.

Slim looked down at her, sitting in the back seat. "Well that won't do. You're going to have to get into a more convenient position."

Chloe leaned across the seat and raised her right leg up behind the headrest. Spreading herself fully open. Her left arm reached to the floor to brace herself, pressing the top down tight over her massive tits, making them bulge out around it even more. Chloe's chains caused her to arch her back a little even lying down, this also meant that she posed like a glamour model pretty much all the time. Slim admired the silver she was sporting, propped up like that on her ass and shoulders. All tight skin and juicy teen flesh. His mouth was bone dry. "Some nice jewelry you have there, Chloe," croaked Slim in his best authority voice.

He scooted in after her, pulling his cock out. Chloe also had some trouble finding her voice. "My pussy is still sore from those piercings, officer.... I.... Please use my butt."

Slim started, stunned. Then laughed. "I'm afraid it's a bit occupied right now."

Chloe considered her options. She could let the policeman fuck her with the butt plug in her, but she was still sore from the double penetration Edward had given her earlier. And she still had to fuck that Steve guy! She wondered at what point she had come to assume she would fuck whoever she was out on a date with. When had she passed that illustrious milestone? Or she could suck it up and take it in her pussy. That might not be very wise either, but soon. Chloe knew this guy wasn't going to take a blow job either. He wanted to fuck. She made up her mind.

"Pull it out." Slim grabbed the bulb and pulled slow and firm. Her "date with Mark" came out with a pop and started buzzing. She knew it would start growing, too. Chloe took it and stuck it in her mouth, and almost retched. It tasted awful! But she had to keep pushing. Her red plastic master wouldn't be satisfied until it was down her throat and she was breathing through it.

Slim was instantly rock hard. This girl was serious dynamite. He pounded her ass for all he was worth. He knew Buddy was standing outside keeping watch but it would be kind of embarrassing for anyone to come by and see him with his pants down. Chloe was reflexively squeezing him, a habit after working on the back door dildo all day, and it was definitely helping him move quickly. Days like today he loved his job. Correction, there were no days like today. This was a once in a life time thing. But did it have to be? Seriously, in this town, who gave a shit if a girl like this was going around naked. Hell, any referendum mandating she go full nudist would pass like a wet turd. He shot a load up her ass fantasizing about follow up work on this case.

He pulled out, pulling her little skirt off and wiping his dick with it. Burly Buddy followed. Chloe was thankful his endowment didn't match his build. How many cocks was it today? There was Arthur, then Edward and Craig, and now two policemen. Five in a day and she hadn't even gone on her date yet! Six counting Mark's little present. Buddy came faster than his partner and helped her up, very gentlemanly, except he didn't give her a chance to take the dildo out of her throat.

Chloe stepped back onto the sidewalk and didn't see her bottom anywhere. She saw it poking out of Slim's pocket and realized he was keeping it as a trophy. Shit, now she had to stand around here bottomless in front of traffic until Steve came around. "One more thing, honey. We're going to need you to bend over and work your little friend back up into your back hole before we go. So why don't you go ahead and do that." Slim wagged his stick around, indicating she should turn around. Chloe complied, looking at the office building in front of her, thankful that everyone had already gone home and the police car was mostly blocking the view from the street. Wait, no, that was clearly a silhouetteo of a man in the window over by the corner.

She pulled the cock out of her mouth and bent over, clamping down on it tightly with her hands, Slim couldn't resist and put his hand on her lower back. "Let me help you warm up a little bit, you're already closing shop back there."

She felt him run his nightstick up onto her asshole and press in, pushing the tip. Fuck, but those things were huge.

"Please..." she tried moaning in protest. The cops laughed.

"Man, that's hot." Slim shoved a little deeper, watching the black rod poking up into the air above her. Chloe saw the flash.

"Don't worry," said Burly, you're not in it, just the slut's ass.

"Love it. I'm going to put it up on the bulletin board. Alright young lady, let's get your little friend back in his cave." He pulled slowly on the metal stick and enjoyed her moans as she felt her colon emptying out. "Go ahead now,"

The vibrating plug was quite a bit wider now after its time outside. Her hand didn't come near closing around it any more. With an effort, she stayed bent over and started working it back in. One inch at a time and it took her a few minutes. The men watched rapt as the big head opened up the impossibly tight looking hole. They couldn't believe she had been wearing that big dildo all day, they had both just fucked her and then shoved a nightstick in her ass, an her little sphincter was already closed up. But sure enough, the dildo went in. Chloe wiggled and worked it gently, and got all eight inches up her back door.

Slim and Buddy helped her back up and leaned her up against the car as she caught her breath.

Slim smiled down at her, "It's nice to see a young girl who knows the meaning of civic duty nowadays."

Chloe smiled back at his little joke.

"We have to be going, but how about you kiss my little friend here goodbye?" He held up his stick. Chloe noticed some people had started to stop by for a look at the show. The officers were apparently having too good a time to care.

Chloe gave it a little kiss.

"Now now, what is that? Let's see a real kiss, and thank him for a good time."

Chloe figured if she should be thanking anyone for a fuck, it should be the cops, and if they wanted her to thank a cock, it should be one of theirs, but the affairs of men and their cocks didn't make sense by definition, right? Chloe leaned in sideways and licked up on it, flinching on tasting it as it had been up her ass. Fucking asshole. "Thank you very much Mr. Nightstick."

"Now that's better."

She straightened up and looked at them. She realized she must have just joined some club, like the mile high club but for fucking policemen. One fantasy down! The thought made her grin. This is what being a slut was all about. She giggled. These two bastards had just proved she was no longer in reality (I'm just going to go ahead and put Kansas in parentheses here). There was no way in hell she'd get off this easy if these guys were real police officers in a real place. There were no rules here so she could just relax and enjoy the fuck out of her summer, fucking. But it would be best if she didn't have to taste that butt plug again. Or that night stick. She had a feeling it wouldn't be the last time though.

"Now stay out of trouble young lady, we'll be keeping an eye on you." The men grinned and got back into the car, driving off. Chloe stood in front of the slowing traffic bare from the bottom curve of her tits to her tall lace covered, heelless shoes. She spread her legs, held her hands behind her. It was the easiest position to hold to keep her breasts covered short of squatting on her haunches and pressing up against her thighs - which wasn't very sexy at all. Okay, maybe it was kind of sexy. She knew she was hot and she knew she was naked. So she tried squatting but it was annoying and difficult in those shoes so she got back up again and resumed her position. She realized how ridiculous it was to think about covering her tits when her legs were spread to the public, flashing her pussy and the chains hanging off of it. The wickedness made her smile. The cops had practically given her a green light to do what she was doing and she thought it was kind of liberating. That and the breeze blowing against her hot cunt felt delicious, her jewelry clinking in the wind.

There weren't many commuters normally, but she noticed as the time passed foot traffic on her sidewalk thickened. Not across the street. Commuters were certainly taking the long way to their parking spaces around her parts and they were decreasingly shy about it. A suit with a camera had been steadily growing larger on her 9 o'clock, and it didn't take long before his fellow fair-weather pedestrians got the idea. Chloe figured those guys at the bar snapped some shots, why shouldn't these hardworking gentlemen? Too bad they weren't around a little earlier for the cop porn. Did pictures count as blackmail if she didn't care? Chloe considered whether she'd drink the cum being dropped off at her door anyway. What did she think about the folks back home seeing her pictures? She was too intoxicated with the rush of everything going on to give a damn.

Chloe walked up to her fans, one foot in front of the other, butt clenched, shoulders back, back straight. A model of sex, Arthur's dream girl. Everyone's dream girl. She smiled. No dialogue called for here. She turned away from them, crossing her arms over her breasts giving a show to the group at the other side of the sidewalk, and she bent over. The silence broke behind her as her fans caught site of her date with Mark and the close up of just where those two little chains were going. All kinds of comments came at her, but the hand on her arm caught most of her attention. Look but don't touch!

She turned and saw it was Steve, flushed and beaming in a tuxedo, had the time really passed that quickly? "And that's a show, ladies and gentlemen," Chloe realized some of the men were actually women, "this young lady and I have some places to go!" Steve hustled off, glowing with his prize. Cars were parked all down the block where they hadn't been half an hour earlier. Correction, hour and a half. It was dark. She had completely lost track of time. His motorcycle was parked on the next block. "Hop on".

Chloe squelched her pussy down behind Steve. The bike was one of those loud ones and it vibrated a hell of a lot. Holy shit this was going to be some ride. Her clit chains acted like little wires going straight to the source of the vibration and she instantly tensed up against Steve's back, her face pressed to the smooth back of his helmet because he hadn't thought to bring a second helmet for her. Demerit! Okay, so it might not have fit over her massive hairdo anyway. And where had Arthur learned to do hair? And the vibrations kept on coming. The damned thing only got stronger as he sped up over wooded roads. Could she get one of these things at home, just the engine and maybe the seat, too? The vibrations were shaking around whatever motor Mark had put in the dildo, too, and she was feeling way too much. She hoped the thing wouldn't break. She clung to Steve fighting to stay conscious, except her mind somehow kept having random thoughts. Like where were they going? Steve was having trouble breathing; the hot chick massaging his chest and shaking behind him was getting him really hard.

mchucha
mchucha
437 Followers
12