Chloe's Internship Ch. 18-19

Story Info
Depths get plumbed as Chloe is tested on the road.
7k words
4.68
48.9k
22

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement. I'll try not to take as long to post the next chapters but I don't have as much time to write my smut as I used to.

Chapter 18

Everyone turned as Chloe walked into the office. Brian, following behind her went completely unnoticed. She had a fat red dildo bulging out of her soaked pussy, framed by the open zippers surrounding her crotch. There was champagne out, and everyone had been patting Jerome Finney on the back. Chloe's appearance meant the only movement was growing cocks.

Brian paused and smiled slowly before striding towards Jerome with his hand outstretched. "So you did it? It was about time, too. I've been expecting this for weeks, you fat bastard! Congratulations!"

The men slowly recovered, but they didn't take their eyes off the naked beauty standing akimbo in the center of the open space. Jerome smiled back, enthusiastically getting back into his senses by talking shop.

"Yeah. It turned out to be the easiest thing. All I needed to do was bypass the core and let each slave app link with any of the others, so you can interface directly with any app on a remote computer without running it on the computer's OS. You can host as many programs as you want on the master software, AND you can run the programs accessing the processing power of the remote computer, the device, and anything else you can network together."

Brian was shaking his head, "Jerome, you fucking nailed it." Jerome was doing a bad job playing modest.

"Listen, we owe you big for this. Take the weekend off and get some rest. Hell, don't come back for a week if you like! You totally earned it. We still need to work on the GUI and we'll have some questions on implementation, but I owe you a vacation and a bonus."

"Thanks, Brian." Getting the weekend off was a rare event for the pale gang. They'd been pretty much living in the half furnished floor for two years, and most of that time had been spent just trying to break even.

"And...." Brian looked around, "Everyone's going to hate me for this, but fuck it, we have all summer and Jerome deserves it. Chloe here lost her day off privileges for the week, so she's going to be on the clock this weekend anyway." He looked over at her, "Chloe, I want you to assist this brilliant gentleman on his little vacation and make sure that he has everything taken care of."

Chloe was prepared and smiled with as much enthusiasm as she could muster at Jerome Finney. That only seemed to make him more nervous. The man was morbidly obese, like, 300 pounds obese. On the upside, it would be nice to go out on vacation on the company dime. Her very first business trip! But damn, that was a lot of man to please. Chloe couldn't hold back a shudder thinking about what she would need to do. She played it off as a sexual rush and rubbed at her little red toy. Her date with Mark. The whole room sighed.

She kept on smiling widely at Mr. Stevens and Mr. Finney, "Yes, Mr. Stevens... but I'll need to let Arthur know. This is all I have to wear and it's going to take some time for him to put some clothes together for wherever Mr. Finney wants to go."

"I have to confess I kind of saw this coming," Mr. Stevens grinned slyly. "I've been keeping close tabs on everyone's progress," he looked at everyone meaningfully, "and I gave Mr. Kaliakides a heads up yesterday so he should be ready, but yeah, you know what, why don't you take Jerome so he can let Arthur know how he wants you himself. Jerome, your weekend starts now. Get the hell out of here." He clapped his hands for emphasis, fully in alpha boss mode, "looks like we're going to have to order our own lunches today."

"Um... actually, Mr. Stevens, I have one little thing to take care of first." She skipped off on the tall shoes towards Mark Harris. Leaving behind loud exclamations. The combination of her clit chains jangling around, her tits bobbing all over the place, and her wide open, brightly illuminated asshole leveled the room with an even greater wave of lustful shock. Moreover, it almost leveled Chloe. She had way too much going on on her body and in her body to be skipping impulsively and she settled a few steps later in front of Mark, gripping her parts and shivering at the over stimulation. The show hadn't worked though, Mr. Harris was still busily at work.

Chloe stood coyly behind his chair and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at her with his wide-eyed face, neutral. She wanted to make this good for him and his impassive shell was starting to daunt her. She slowly lowered herself to the ground with her pussy pointing out at him between the bare rows of zipper teeth on the parallel strips of denim. She started pumping. The rod would come out and vibrate, and she'd shove it right back in. She started to hold it up against her ultra sensitive clit just a little longer. It had been tough to lay off playing with her cunt while she was going through her slutty metamorphosis, but it had been worth the heightened sensitivity from Arthur's piercings. Arthur was a fucking genius. The fresh memory of the nasty fucking Mr. Stevens had given her at the park added more fuel to the fire.

With each thrust, Chloe sped up. She lay on the floor with Mark looking down at her from his seat and the others circling around, rubbing themselves through their pants. Her stuffed pussy and ass pointing right at them with the her colon lit up nearly a foot in. A shaft for a fuck mine any of these men could call his own. How much longer till they lost their hangups and just started wanking right on her in the middle of the office? On her?

The thought warmed her up even more and she went on full autopilot. Her hand felt like a blur shoving the eight inch shaft in and out. Being watched was hot, getting to play with her pussy while surrounded by horny dudes dying to fuck her was fucktastic. She felt her orgasm build and she worked it, bucking her hips against the vibrator, and right at Mark's face. She made herself focus on Mark's face the last few moments and held the dildo in deep as she came. Someone blasted a champagne bottle over her as everyone cheered. She noticed Mr. Harris was sweating and flushed, his mouth open. She knew Mr. Harris as an impassive braniac, lost in his own megathoughts, but clearly, he too was susceptible to the power of her pussy.

But she wasn't done yet. Chloe got up on her knees and slowly slid the rod out, dragging a strand of her cunt juice with it. She brought it up to her mouth and in one move, tilted her head back and swallowed the big rod completely, sucking on it on the way back up. She presented the spit shined vibrator, still vibrating to its owner. "How did you like your date, Mr. Harris."

Mark nearly came in his pants. "It was very nice. Thank you, Chloe. Very nice, thank you, Chloe. Very nice. It was very nice. Thank you."

"Mr. Finney," Chloe smiled up at the big man, daintily presenting her hand. "Are you ready to go?"

Jerome couldn't look at her directly and nodded meekly. Chloe felt terrible for him. He had looked terrified when Mr. Stevens had said that she would be going go on vacation with him. He had a phenomenally beautiful girl dropped in his lap and he couldn't deal with it. The poor guy obviously needed a bigger boost of confidence than anyone else in the room. She pressed herself up to him as they walked out, guiding his right hand to her ass. To the inside of her cheek, letting his fingers fall into the deep well in her asshole, gaping a full three inches across. She needed to make him feel that she genuinely wanted to be with him, not just because Brian had said so. Mr. Finney would be quick to think that she was only being nice because she had to, so she would need to work extra hard. She dug her arm into his waist and nuzzled into him, feeling the flab fold over her arm. This would be a major challenge.

Long, silent minutes later, Chloe was still sitting in the passenger seat next to Jerome. Jerome was quiet. In fact, except for his proud discourse on his new project back at the office, she couldn't remember ever having heard him speak. They also hadn't moved. She was very, very worried.

"So what would you like to do for your vacation, Mr. Finney?"

Chloe had turned herself around a bit to lean against the far door so she could face him directly. The man was huge, easily over three hundred pounds, and he looked tense. His hands gripped the wheel tightly. She saw him working his jaw or trying to get his voice going but no words were coming out.

Chloe knelt up on the seat facing him and put her hand on his arm. He looked away.

"Are you all right, Mr. Finney?" Chloe was genuinely concerned about what he was thinking and about how disastrously things would end up if the big man had a meltdown. She didn't want to imagine the tension at the office if the vacation didn't go well. Hell, she'd probably lose her job if Mr. Stevens thought she messed up his star player.

"I can't do this... I just can't."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"You... It's just that, I don't feel right with this." he took a deep breath and clutched the wheel tightly. "You're very beautiful but I don't like that you're doing this for money. I promised myself it wouldn't be this way...."

Jerome paused, realizing what he'd just said and hoping Chloe hadn't picked up on it.

Chloe's mind raced to avoid another tense pause. The man had spoken, words had come out of his mouth. She had to meet him half way to keep him from crashing.

"Mr. Finney, I'm doing this because I want to be here. I love this company, I love what it's doing and I'm having a lot of fun with you guys. Seriously, Brian is not paying me nearly enough money for this to be for the money."

"So you're doing this because you like to have sex with a bunch of geeks? Seriously, there's no way you would be here if it weren't for money. A girl as hot as you wouldn't even give me the time of day if she didn't have to."

"I do like to fuck. So what? But I absolutely wouldn't be here if I didn't like you. Maybe if I didn't know you it would be different, but I've seen your dedication and your talent, how you work so well with the team, and how you've always been quiet and you haven't been mean or disrespectful to me." She was definitely sugar coating it. Jerome had always creeped her out, but desperate times... another little lie would clinch it, "To be honest, I was actually talking to Mr. Stevens about how you were one of the guys I felt most comfortable around. That's why he was so quick to send us off on vacation together. He knew I would go for it. Heck, great guy, time off with a big budget after just one week of work, all on SoftTec? Of course I'm going to be psyched about this."

She was leaning in with a tender smile, stroking his doughy arm. Her big bare tits were just inches from him. Saying the words she felt them ring truer than she expected and she beamed contentedly at a surge of genuine affection. Though he did smell a bit.

Jerome was resistant. A lifetime of rejection and scorn from the pretty girl's ilk, from girls way below this girl's league, had left him deeply wary of such friendly overtures.

"You do realize it's very hard for me to believe what you're saying, right? And If it's true you're probably crazy."

Chloe wasn't one to stand down from a challenge.

"You really think I don't like you, that I'm not enjoying myself and am just doing this for the money?" Jerome kept his eyes forward and didn't answer.

Chloe sat thinking about what she could say as they sat silently in the car. "Listen, Mr. Finney, I don't have any way to prove the way I feel, my motives or anything like that here and now, but it really does mean a lot to me that you have the best vacation of your life. You tell me what you want from me and I'll do it. No bullshit. I'll do whatever you need to prove to you this is real. Just don't be a stick in the mud, alright?"

Jerome sat still and took a deep breath. He replied without taking his eyes off the road. "I get to pick what you wear right?"

"Yes."

"And where we go?"

"That's right."

"And what you do? No bullshit?"

"Absolutely."

The big man nodded. He started the car and drove the ten blocks to Arthur's in silence. Chloe could tell he was deep in thought.

Arthur looked like he was expecting them and he was grinning from ear to ear. Feminine fabrics and wispy garments hung all around the fitting area of his menswear shop.

"Welcome. Welcome, Mr. Finney. Mr. Stevens called ahead and I've been preparing for your arrival."

Jerome didn't say a word. He pulled out a handheld device and walked purposefully towards the old Greek. He stood talking to him closely, hunched over the pocket computer as he pulled up the pictures he wanted to show him. Arthur looked on with growing interest.

Chloe started to feel relieved. Mr. Finney was overcoming his reservations and getting involved.

Jerome looked up absentmindedly and asked her to wait outside while he talked with Arthur.

Chloe stepped out and waited. She kept waiting, musing that her dear geeks seemed to like keeping her standing around idling in public. Were they trying to get back at all the girls who had ever made them wait around while they got ready before dates? Had they ever had dates? Time passed slowly. She wished she had her phone so she could check the time. Hell, she wished she had her wallet and hadn't forgotten to get it from that douche bag, Mr. Aranowsky.

She hugged herself over the little denim stars floating over her nipple rings, leaning against Arthur's shop, feeling very naked. It hit her that she was pretty much trapped without her phone or her wallet. She didn't even have a bed to claim her own. She was homeless and all she had was an obscene parody of clothes to call her own.

More naked than at the park earlier, having no idea about where she was going, what she was doing or what her fat coworker would want from her in the next couple of days. Chloe had put herself entirely at his mercy.

Mr. Finney stepped out and looked over at her. "Remember your promise, Chloe. I need to take care of some things and I'll be back later. Arthur will take care of you."

She went back inside to find Arthur working with some tools.

"My dear, please get up on the stand and disrobe. We have quite a bit of work to do."

Chloe went to the platform as instructed and began stripping. She pulled out the big blue plug, swollen to medium size, slowly. The long cylinder seemed to come out endlessly and she sighed in pleasure and relief as the last inch vacated her sphincter. With nothing holding it together, the small shorts just dropped.

She unclipped the little denim stars from her nipples and took them up in her hands with the small scrap of her shorts and the big dildo that had been in her ass. Arthur would have to take care of the shoes.

The tailor placed her clothes on the counter, careful to keep the ass-stained plastic tube wrapped in the fabric and away from his hands. He went back to work on whatever he was doing, leaving a fidgeting Chloe waiting on the platform. When he turned around he had his hands closed around something small and he was smiling impishly. "Your friend, the fat man had a request for you, an upgrade, but he said that you have to say that you want it."

"What is it?"

Arthur shook his head. "You agree first. That's what he wants."

Chloe chewed on her lip. Mr. Finney wasn't a bad man. Could what he wanted be any crazier than anything she had already agreed to? Plus, she was trying to prove that she trusted him and truly wanted to spend the next few days being his sex pet. She nodded.

Arthur brought his right hand up to her left nipple, now held erect and sensitive by the little ring, he tweaked it and got a slight gasp. Chloe started to reach up reflexively but hesitated; Arthur might get annoyed if he thought she was interfering with his work.

"Not painful right, just a little sensitive?"

She nodded.

He reached down and stroked her clit chains, getting a stronger reaction but again, Chloe confirmed it was alright.

"Very good, very good. I just wanted to be sure. Your friend."

In his left hand he held little pieces of golden hardware. He brought the first piece up to her right nipple and skilfully removed the ring. He then passed a length of string through the small hole and fed both ends of the string through a small golden cylinder, half an inch long and tapering at one end to a sort of gold washer half an inch wide. Arthur slid the cylinder up the string and Chloe bit her lip for the last part, when he pulled the string gently to stretch out her nipple, making it narrow enough to fit into the cylinder with the wide end covering the very inner part of her areola. It looked like a golden nipple had been fitted over her own. It briefly occurred to Chloe to wonder why Arthur would happen to have this sort of thing lying around in his store.

He kept the string taught for a moment so he could fit another accessory, a thick golden bar that would keep her nipple trapped in the half inch tube, its sensitive tip bulging out of the end by another half inch. He carefully placed round little balls at each end of the bar to keep it from sliding out. Then he did something very odd. He brought out what looked like a grocery store scanner and he waved it over her nipple.

Arthur answered Chloe's look of confusion, "This was a gift from one of your colleagues. There is some sort of computer in the jewelry that locks everything tight when I pass this over it. This way nothing falls off!"

He then repeated the process on her left nipple, and with her headlights now forced stiffly erect, he moved down.

Chloe's knees started to give way as she realizes what Arthur was planning and she pressed her knees together to keep his hands out.

"Now now, do you want to disappoint Mr. Finney?"

Chloe relented and rested her hand on the old man's shoulder. .

"Of course! How thoughtless of me. Please come lie on the counter."

Chloe looked down between her massive tits as the old tailor with the piercing skills went to work sliding the third cylinder onto her clit. All the sensitivity she' thought she had gotten used to in the days since he had given her the clit chains came rolling back as he repeated the process of passing the string through the hole and pulling her bud into it's new metal home.

She gripped the counter and writhed into his hands working hard to moaning out a scream of raw feeling. Arthur expertly rode the wave and reattached new, shorter gold chains to the new hardware, but he didn't stop there.

The last two items in his hands were little golden balls as big around as the nail on her little finger. As they rolled in his hand she could hear them chime and wobble. Like Christmas tree ornaments they had little hooks on them, and he wasted no time fastening them to her new gold chains. With the shorter chains, the little balls didn't touch the counter even when she was sitting and she reflexively clamped her legs together trying to relieve the new pressure stretching out her clit. It didn't hurt the same way as when she had first been pierced, more like her pussy was just throbbing. The pulling made her clit feel like it needed to be fed.

"Very good now my dear, up you go." he helped the girl back on her feet to see her double over and shriek out an orgasm. He let her stand for a moment suspecting what the little balls clanging together were doing to her, but he couldn't imagine and she couldn't put it in words. The net effect for her was that she was finding it impossible to think beyond her overstimulated pussy.

"Mr. Finney should be back in a few hours but we have quite a bit of work to do to get you ready for your long weekend. Please step back up on the platform."

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers
12