Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 04

Story Info
Chloe studies 69 and rear entry.
4.7k words
4.53
31k
8

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Chloe recovered from the orgasm of the oral sex she noticed that Randy was very hard. Pointing to his cock, in her sexy deep sultry voice, she uttered:

"It would be a shame to waste such a magnificent erection. Why don't you do something? Anything."

Randy needed no second invitation. He mounted her and plunged his stiff rod all the way into her vagina bumping against her womb. She was still very tight but was able to easily accept his cock. As a farm girl, Chloe had periodically seen her father's horses mate and had always been in awe of such a sight. The feel of Randy's cock inside her reminded her of her father's stallion and its maleness. She remembered wondering how the mare felt and now she believed that she now knew.

As Randy was drilling her, his cock absorbed all the sensations that the friction of their love making was producing. He could feel those sensations entering into his bloodstream and traversing through all his nerves. These pleasure sensations left his body tingling. He could perceive his sperm building in his sacs preparing for eventual release. He opened his eyes to stare at her face which bore an expression of ultimate bliss. He reveled at the certainty of the pleasure he was providing to Chloe. That thought rebounded in his mind to embellish his own passion and driving him into ecstasy.

Chloe had locked her legs at the ankles & bending them to rest on his ass. With her arms and hands she was embracing his back holding on as tight as possible but not hindering his ability to continue to fuck her. At each thrust she grunted out a cry that emoted a pleasure-pain mixture. Soon though, she could not hold back as she needed relief to absorb the entire passion. So she started verbalizing her emotions: "Oh fuck Randy! You're so good. Your cock feels so good. Just fuck me. Harder! Faster! I need you harder. I need you faster. Oh! Ohh! Oh wow I can't stand it! Don't stop! Give me your cum! Get me over the top!"

Then she screamed: "Randy! Please! Randy!" followed by indiscernible loud sounds that clearly signaled she was undergoing an intense climax.. All she saw was stars & fireworks as she was experiencing a sensation of floating through the air.

Chloe's screams drove Randy over the edge as he soon was blasting spurts of cum in her cunt. Randy was not as vocal as Chloe but he did manage to exclaim "Oh my God" and made some guttural noises. As Randy calmed down & recovered his equilibrium, he marveled at the passion of Chloe. Obviously she was a natural to sex and deserved the term "sex goddess". He had to admit to himself that his so called sex "lessons" were really a ruse for him to enjoy the most mind blowing sex he was likely to experience. Thus he was determined to continue the charade of teaching sex to Chloe.

Chloe's orgasm completely overpowered her. All the sexual tension she had undergone throughout the day in anticipation of Randy's arrival contributed to her drowsiness. Without any afterglow conversation she quickly fell asleep and before too long thereafter she was snoring. Randy was surprised by her indecorous snoring as it was very masculine sounding, probably her only non-feminine attribute. He did not find her snoring offensive though, but instead found it somewhat endearing. The fact that he felt that way made him realize that he was starting to become more attached to her.

Since he had an early appointment the next day, he tucked her in and kissed her. He left her apartment with his head full of her. All he could think about was how to continue the sex "lessons" and how to keep Chloe enthralled. He realized that Chloe was capable & seemingly amenable to a variety of sexual practices. Thus Randy was looking forward to being able to indulge in his favorite fantasies which he would not dare attempt with most of the other females he had been intimate with. He instinctively sensed that Chloe would not balk at kinky sex. He also sensed that Chloe would not submit for fear of losing him if she refused him. No Chloe would submit simply for the reward of experiencing sheer pleasure and excitement.

When Chloe woke up she felt serene and as soon as she recalled the previous day's activities a huge smile spread across her face. Now Chloe was a very sharp girl. She was not only academically intelligent but she also had lots of common sense. Even when she first met Randy, she was savvy enough to realize his offer to be her sex tutor was just a ploy to get into her pants. Since she was eager to lose her virginity & could find nothing objectionable about him, she decided to play along and accept his offer to undergo his sex "lessons". The sex "lessons" proved to be even more thrilling than she had expected so that there was no way she wanted to drop the façade. Besides she was intrigued by how many "lessons" he could come up with.

So on their next date, a dinner at an upscale steakhouse, celebrating an unexpected victory against Michigan State, Randy determined to continue the sex "lessons" at face value & so said to her:

"Well Chloe for the past two "lessons" you learned fellatio and cunnilingus. I would have to say as a student you excelled in those "lessons". I can foresee that you are destined to graduate magna cum laude. Well at least lots of cum."

Chloe giggled: "Thank you kind sir. I always strive to gain my teachers' approbation."

"The next lesson will be a combination of these two lessons. You will learn how to give head while simultaneously being eaten."

"Oh really? How's that possible?" asked Chloe. Although she had acquired some idea about sex from perusing porn sites on the internet, she was still a novice having lost her virginity only a few weeks prior. Actually then, her "lessons" became exciting explorations to discover her sexuality.

"This kind of love making is known as a 69. If you imagine the circle part of each digit to be a head & the remaining part to be legs, you will note 6's head to be nuzzling 9's legs while simultaneously 9's head is kissing 6's legs. If you tip the number to the side you can now visualize how two lovers can form a human 69."

"Wow that sure seems like fun and exciting. I can't wait to give it a try. I am glad you are my sex tutor Randy. I would not have thought of doing something so racy as that on my own."

"I don't know about that, Chloe. You sure have proven to be very innovative on your own despite being a novice at sex. I have never heard of any girl singing while fucking."

"I don't know what comes over me when I do that. I feel subconsciously compelled to express my joy and I guess that is all my brain can come up with to satisfy such need."

"It does make our love making that more exciting and I am absolutely enthralled when you so sing. I am especially pleased with myself."

"Huh? How so?"

"When a man is fucking a woman who is bored with such exercise, then the pleasure for him derived from the eventual ejaculation is not much better than masturbation. So consequently, every man is always trying to pleasure his female partner to the utmost. When he succeeds his male ego soars as his partner's joy is evidence of his sexual prowess."

"You mean to say some women are bored with sex? I find that hard to believe. I know I don't have any real girlfriends but whenever I hear other girls talking, they are always talking about their boyfriends and their pleasures in fucking them. Such conversations always seem to ne enthusiastic."

"Well maybe girls are like guys in that they exaggerate when talking amongst their peers about their sexual exploits. Nevertheless, women, unlike men, as a rule usually need stimulating foreplay to get them into the mood for sex. If not properly stimulated beforehand, a woman will feel bored at best or hate the sexual play at worst."

"I suppose that's true enough but it seems like it does not take much to get me in the mood. As soon as I know I am going to get sex, I am in the mood. I can sense I am already wet in my pants just anticipating this new sex "lesson" you have planned for me."

After that there was nothing left to say and do but quit the restaurant and enter Chloe's apartment. Once seated on her sofa, they embraced and started a torrid kissing frenzy. He was becoming aware he was starting to be extremely attracted to her. As evidence, the mere kissing of her in of itself was more arousing and satisfactory to him then some of the mundane sexual intercourses he had had with some of his more forgettable dates.

As he felt her lips, her arms had entwined around his neck. It was quite evident she needed his kisses; deeper kisses; longer kisses. She wanted to feel him taking her lips, nipping them, bruising them, and even perhaps drawing some blood. As though he knew, sensing her need his lips and teeth did just that. His tongue delved in to tangle with hers. Subsequently he did bite her lower lip hard enough to extract a drop of blood. A moan whispered past her lips as she shuddered at the sensation.

Then taking over the lead, she began to unknot his tie & tossed iy aside; he had already removed his sports jacket prior to sitting down on the sofa. Then she unbuttoned his shirt and slipped her hand inside to rub against his hairy chest. The feel of his chest hairs on her palm & fingers sent an unmistakable signal to her brain alerting her that she had a stud on her hands; a man not a boy. Her hormones were doing a happy dance in anticipation of the more pleasures to come.

During all this time, Chloe managed to keep her lips on his lips, thereby continuing the kissing. However as she started to try & remove his shirt he abruptly broke off the kissing. Instinctively she arose from the sofa and started undressing leaving her clothes fall into a pile. He likewise disrobed. While they were undressing, Randy instructed her on how to perform an acrobatic 69. Accordingly, when completely naked, she grabbed a kitchen chair to place behind the sofa and he sat back down on the sofa.

Using the chair as a ladder, Chloe perched on her knees on top of the back of the sofa. She then spread her thighs so he could by leaning backwards get his head underneath her. He took the opportunity to place a few licks on her labia. Randy then reached up & placed his hands on her waist to steady her balance. Reassured by his hold on her, she let herself go down so as to face-meet his crotch. She braced herself with her hands holding onto the edge of the sofa. Randy moved his hands to her trunk to secure her hips so that he could lodge her cunt to his mouth. He had caused her thighs to rest on his shoulders. Chloe then crossed her legs and started to periodically squeeze her thighs gripping his head into the vice of her legs. Each time she did this her smell became more prominent & noticeable, driving him into an erotic bliss.

Once sure of her position, Chloe grabbed a hold of his cock and began to happily suck, slurp & lick it. His cock was rock hard; even harder than ever before or so it seemed to her. She then began fondling his balls. Now firmly secured to his body, she removed her other hand from its hold on the sofa to play with his ass. She was intending to shove three fingers into his anus remembering his fondness for such love play.

When she had plunged down to his crotch, gravity had caused her tits to flip upside down from its normal positions. Thus, the undersides of her boobs were in contact with his body hairs. This rarely experienced stimulation on that part of her body, multiplied her pleasures beyond any previous measure. With the gravity induced blood flow to her head she became light headed causing her to loudly moan and alternate with mewling sounds.

The novelty of the unusual position of this 69 contributed greatly to the excitement each of them was experiencing. So it was not too surprising to either of them that they mutually reached their climaxes fairly quickly. The taste of Randy's cum was, it seemed to her, particularly delicious. She vowed to herself that she would be prepared to give head willingly without hesitation at every opportunity to do so. She just could not tire of ingesting semen. As for Randy, as he was erupting in her mouth, he was just as overwhelmed by the sensation of her cunt surrounding his face as he was by her oral stimulation of his cock. This time he was the one compelled to vocalize and he babbled endlessly:

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh my God, Chloe..."

When she determined that there was no further sperm forthcoming and having sucked him clean, she released his prick. She let herself slide along his lap & thighs. Randy lifted her hips off him & let her drop prone on the sofa with her legs dangling over the side. With the view of her ass so tempting, he could not resist & so administered a mighty slap on her buttocks.

"Ow! What was that for?" Chloe pretended to protest but in reality she actually delighted in the slap.

"That was just a love tap as your reward for your wantonness."

"Oh lucky me!" and they both chuckled. Chloe then got to her feet and asked, "Would you like some ice cream? I have some in my fridge. Hopefully after we have indulged we can get back to explore this lesson some more. I am not confident that I got everything right."

Randy laughed: "Yes I would like some ice cream. As for the "lesson" we certainly can go over it again. I am a firm believer that repetition is necessary to thoroughly learn something new."

Chloe teased: "That's what makes you a great sex tutor. You're conscientious in your duties."

"Well it helps when the student is eager to learn."

"Oh I am definitely eager to learn."

Remaining totally naked they repaired to the kitchen to have some ice cream. He smeared some on her nipples and licked it off her. In doing so he claimed that this method of eating brought out the full flavor of the ice cream. Naturally she had to reciprocate to test his theory, but she smeared the ice cream on his shaft instead. Having finished her ice cream in such fashion, she acknowledged that he was on to something, as the ice cream did indeed taste better.

When they finished he gave her some new instructions as they headed to her bedroom. He lay flat on his back on her bed and she straddled his head. She spread her thighs sufficiently so his head was between them and he had complete freedom to use his hands on her cunt and ass. He had room enough to lick her twat, taint & ass hole. She lowered her crotch delicately so that her position aligned correctly to meet all his desires. As she then lowered her torso towards him her nipples came into contact with his body hair. She rubbed her chest over his to revel in the electrifying friction. So delighted was she by the effect that she started purring.

With a huge smile she grabbed a hold of his cock and rolled down his foreskin. This time he was not aroused & in fact his cock was unbelievably limp. She popped it in its entirety into her mouth quickly. Chloe was determined not to miss the opportunity to experience the sensation of his cock growing rigid while completely in her mouth. She intuitively felt that this pleasure sensation would be something she would crave. Sure enough with just a few twirls of her tongue his cock jumped to life. So rapid was his arousal that his cock smacked the inside of her cheeks causing some pain.

She started a measured routine for this blow job. Having his cock completely to the hilt in her mouth, she started withdrawing continuously licking his shaft as it was leaving her mouth. Once his cock was outside of her mouth, she started kissing & licking it as her mouth traveled along the length to its base. There she started licking his sac. After an undetermined amount of swipes, she took his balls into her mouth and swirled them around in her oral cavity. Chloe squeaked in delight when she could sense the throbbing of his balls inside her mouth. She paid attention individually to each ball before finally releasing his sac.

Then her mouth again traveled the length of his cock to its head kissing and licking all the way. She then slobbered on his cockhead to hopefully produce an extra thrill to him. Taking his cockhead completely into her mouth she produced some slow languorous licks. Then she slowly took more of his cock into her mouth. She advanced ever so slowly, as her cheeks were bulging, until she got to the base of his shaft, completing her cycle. After a moment's pause reveling in the feel of his cock in her mouth she started a new cycle of oral stimulation of his cock & balls. Before she forgot, she reached under him &stuck three fingers into his anus. When on the couch seat she did not have the opportunity to thusly penetrate him. She did not want to disappoint him this time.

Meanwhile Randy's senses were inundated by Chloe's femaleness. He had spread her ass cheeks to facilitate his lapping of her anus and perineum. With a firmer hold of her buttocks, he was able to make her ass hole gape wide open. He then with a curled tongue was able to penetrate. As he did so he was delighted to hear a squeal of pleasure from Chloe. Such acknowledgment of pleasure augured well for a potential sodomy. After thoroughly enjoying licking her ass & perineum, he adjusted himself to concentrate on her pussy.

His initial attention was directed to the inside of her thighs in the area of her skin next to the beginning of her cunt. With some swipes of his tongue he knew her pussy was now ready for some more direct contact. By this time her cunt was so wet that her scent had become powerfully aphrodisiac and his spine was tickling & tingling as a direct consequence. As his tongue was stimulating her labia, his mind lost its sentient ability. His actions were unconsciously dictated by his passion. His teeth nipped both lips of her labia. He then sucked into his mouth one of her vaginal lips. He furiously licked the captured lip. He repeated with the other lip causing Chloe to loudly moan uncontrollably.

His tongue was now very wet, not from his saliva, but instead from her copious love juices dripping from her vagina. Her juices were also flowing onto his chin and he could sense that his face reeked of her. And he could not be happier. He could discern that his sperm was forming from his testicles, getting ready to explode into her mouth. The impetus for his upcoming climax certainly was from the oral stimulation of his cock, but his muff diving of her was a significant factor in the totality of the sexual joy he was feeling.

Suddenly without any warning to her, he stuck two fingers into her anus. Chloe squealed in surprise but also in delight. Her cry triggered his explosion & soon Chloe's mouth was chock full of his semen. His climax was as intense as ever; he seemed to always experience solid intensive orgasms with Chloe. This time his ejaculation was so copious that Chloe could not contain all of it in her mouth and some dribbled about her lips & chin. She was under previous instructions by him not to ingest any of his sperm, or otherwise she was sure she could have prevented the slight overflow.

Chloe released his cock from her mouth once it was obvious that he was finished. But while she had his cock in her mouth she reacted to her own orgasm. She was proud that she did not spit out any of his sperm while she was undergoing her sexual excitement. Once she calmed down, and in accordance with previous instructions, she rolled off him and approached his face. He had opened his mouth wide as she hovered over him. She then opened her mouth to release his cum to drop it into his awaiting mouth. The sight of the waterfall like transfer of his cum from her to him was a turn on in of itself for both of them.

When Randy finished receiving all of his cum from her, he sat up on the bed. Chloe then sat on his lap crossing her legs behind him. He tried to lap up the cum on her face but was not so successful given the wet state of his tongue. Holding each other in a tender embrace, they started kissing with wide open mouths. They were joyously swapping cum and periodically ingesting same. Once they had consumed all the sperm their kissing then change to licking each other's face. This then was Chloe's first snowball experience.

12