Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 06

Story Info
Chloe entertains two men.
5.5k words
4.49
33k
10
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Chloe & Cedric were resting from their coupling, he was wondering about what had transpired that evening. He had never met any female like Chloe before. Her aggressiveness took him by surprise. In his experience when girls were aggressive, they invariably wanted something from him. Usually they wanted a committed relationship, and by sleeping with him, they were hoping to get him trapped into one right away. In such cases it was always a hassle to get rid of such girls. However in Chloe's case despite her enthusiasm, he knew or could sense that she had no interest in establishing an exclusive commitment or even carrying on with an ongoing affair.

Cedric had fucked several white women whose only interest was just to sample some black meat to satisfy their curiosity or just simply to able to say they had done a black guy. Although that might have been a factor for Chloe to agree to fuck him, he could tell that her enjoyment of sex was her main motivator. The thing that was most puzzling to him was the relationship between Randy & Chloe. He believed from witnessing their body language at the restaurant, they did care for each other. And yet despite their mutual attraction, Randy pimped her off to him, and she willingly submitted. Seeking an explanation, he asked:

"Tell me Chloe, are you and Randy going out together? Word is that you and he are an item."

"Well, I guess I am his girlfriend until he grows tired of me."

"Do you think that he has tired of you by now?" Cedric asked hopefully, as he would then pursue her but he did not dare while she had a special understanding with Randy.

"Not yet. After all he introduced you to me so I could have sex with you."

Cedric asked incredulously: "And you see this as a sign of strengthening your relationship with him?

"The thing is that Randy views himself as my sex tutor and introducing you to me was part of my sex education. You are my first lover after Randy. I have the impression that he has some more sex lessons in store for me. So yes I do not think he has tired of me as yet."

"And when your sex lessons have been completed do you think he will tire of you then?"

"Maybe not precisely at that time, but since he is not going to marry me, I expect he will eventually tire of me. Until then I intend to enjoy the ride."

"What makes you say he won't marry you?"

"Randy needs a trophy wife, and my indifferent looks do not qualify."

"Indifferent looks? What the hell are you talking about? You're hot! I believe you are one of the most beautiful woman I've ever met if not the most."

"Why thank you kind sir for the compliment. Nevertheless Randy is looking for a sophisticated high society girl to marry. I as a mere farm girl from Nowhere Minnesota do not fit the bill."

Cedric teased: "Is there really a place called Nowhere in Minnesota? Mind you, now you can claim you're from Minneapolis and the University of Minnesota is not exactly a Mickey Mouse school. True high society say in New York City, or Chicago or LA may view you as a hick but they would not deny your presence amongst them."

"Even if that be so, I suspect that my sex lessons are going to become raunchier even more than they have been to date. Since I've loved every lesson so far I have no reason to believe I will not love the subsequent ones. When information of my sexuality becomes known & such will surely become known, I have no doubt I shall be labeled a slut & a whore, and those may be the mildest epithets. I may not know much of the male ego but I do know this much; decent men do not marry sluts & whores."

Having no comeback to that he changed the subject by saying:

"I think this lesson with me is not truly completed. I am sure we have overlooked some details that we need to explore some more. I actually have some ideas that might advance your sexual education. Perhaps you can view me as your auxiliary sex tutor."

"Oh wow Cedric! I am to be blessed with two sex tutors now. How lucky can a girl be?"

Suddenly she could feel him between her thighs. Chloe stared at him as he spread her thighs and bent his head to the heat suddenly erupting from her pussy. His face was full of pleasure displaying pure lust as he kissed her clit. Kissed it. Laid his lips over it, sucked it into his mouth, flicked his tongue at it and licked at the remaining flesh in his mouth. He repeated it, again and again until her hands were massaging his bald scalp as her legs lifted & settled on his back.

Cedric's hands pressed beneath her & lifted her to his lips. Continuing kissing the swollen, sensitive flesh he made her crazy with the nearing ecstasy. He licked, sucked each fold between his lips and stroked it with his tongue. He moaned as he flicked his tongue over her, and then parting the labia lips he pushed his tongue into the core of her body.

"Touch your tits for me. Let me see you play with your nipples."

Chloe whimpered at the order feeling herself heat up as Cedric was seemingly taking command over her body. Moving her hands from his scalp, she lifted her magnificent breasts, cupped them and moaned. Her thumbs and forefingers gripped her nipples, pinched them to seemingly unbearable pain but she did not feel it. Instead only pleasure raced to her clit and beyond.

Having watched her for a moment playing with her nipples, his head lowered again so that his tongue was stroking her clit again. Again he pulled her sensitive bud in his mouth and suckled it slowly occasionally nipping at it. She was so close. She was riding at the edge of orgasm when he pulled back again. She arched her body in a vain attempt to continue to receive tongue action on her clit. He reached & gripped her wrist, pulling it from her breast and brought it between her thighs.

He ordered: "Let me see you. Show me how you pleasure yourself, Chloe. Show me what you like. Then I'll give you what we both need."

Her eyes widened at the demand. Shock & lust was now highlighting her passion, as he pressed her fingers into the wet heat of her pussy. Well she thought if she was going to masturbate for him she might as well do it as per her usual technique. She formed a penis like formation with three fingers and started fucking her vagina. She brought her other hand to her clit & with her fingers rubbed over it.

He was watching her with intense excitement and now on his knees was stroking himself. Her mouth watered at the sight of him masturbating himself. His eyes moved to her hand, where she pumped her fingers slowly inside her vagina, then pulled free, her juices glistening on her finger as she held her hand out to him. His lips parted, taking her finger inside the heat of his mouth, as he pushed the head of his erection against her, parting her folds entering her & stretching her.

Electricity sizzled around them. Pleasure scraped over nerve endings, the passion was mutually sending them into a new frenzy. She withdrew her finger from his mouth and along with her other hand were raking his back. Her legs had wrapped tightly around his buttocks allowing deepest penetration possible. Cedric had a long cock possibly even longer than Randy's and she wanted every inch of it inside her. She could feel herself threatening to race into a pleasure sensation that would blow her mind.

At first his movements were slow easy thrusts building up her need. Her pussy flexed and clenched in rhythm with his movements. Soon he fucked her with heavy, hard strokes, pumping into her, impaling her with pleasures not before imagined. She felt torn apart by the ecstasy that was felt throughout every part of her body. She could feel her orgasm building inside her, expanding as he began to move harder deeper.

Not able to endure anymore, Chloe started screaming. Anticipating this, Cedric grabbed a pillow, and placed it over her mouth to muffle her sounds. His action did not distract his climax, as he was flooding her vagina with his seed. As they calmed down, Cedric teased:

"I probably saved you from being kicked out of this apartment by muffling you. At least this time your upstairs neighbors did not protest because of my quick action. You certainly are the nosiest woman I've ever fucked."

"Thank you for your gallantry." Chloe then just passed out and was soon snoring. Her snoring was off putting to him so he left to go to his place.

When Cedric next saw Randy, he started a conversation:

"Hey Randy. I want to thank for hooking me up with Chloe. She sure was hot. I believe she was the best piece of ass I've ever had."

Undeterred by Cedric's vulgarity, Randy merely replied: "I'm glad you are pleased. I trust she enjoyed you as well?"

"As far as I can tell she had no complaints. However she did say something weird. She claimed that you were her sex tutor & I was some kind of a lesson for her."

Randy chuckled: "You know she was a virgin when I met her only a couple of months ago."

"No shit? By the way she fucked I would have thought she lost her cherry when she was 13 if not at 12."

"No she was an 18 year old virgin. Anyway I came up with the idea of being her sex tutor as a line to bust her cherry. However she proved to an incredible fuck even on the very first time. So I have maintained the charade to enjoy some real mind blowing sex."

"And you actually were cool with me fucking her?"

"Although this business of me being her sex tutor started as a joke, nevertheless there are substantial benefits thereby. So I am prepared and happy to treat this at face value. Obviously having different sex partners would be part & parcel of an authentic sex education. As I have had many sex partners myself, I would not begrudge her similar pleasures. Again I expect to reap more rewards as a result of my liberality. Incidentally, I picked you as her next lover after me, because I knew you were a gentleman, and would treat her right. I've heard some good reports about you, from some girls I've fucked who have also fucked you."

Cedric chuckled: "Glad to know I can satisfy the bitches. Chloe also said she expected your lessons would become raunchier. That true?"

"Maybe."

"Well since I became her first different lover, it would seem to me, that the next logical lesson should be you & I having a threesome with her."

"That sounds like a great idea. I'll set it up & let you know. We'll probably do it after the season ends."

Thus, when Randy next met Chloe he asked:

"I understand you had a great time with Cedric?"

"Oh yes he had a magnificent black cock & he knew how to use it. I was thrilled."

"Did you enjoy him better than me?"

"No not better but not worse either. You are both great lovers and I enjoy being fucked by either one of you."

"I'm pleased. Because the next lesson will be a threesome or as the French say a ménage a trois. In other words Cedric & I will both fuck you at the same time, what do you say?"

"What do I say? I say yippee! Bring it on!"

Randy went on to set up a date on the first Saturday of December, at an upscale Italian restaurant. This time, unlike the last time when the three of them were together, Chloe had a different mind set. Knowing that she was going to be fucking both of them, there was an absence of tension. Instead her panties were moistening just by the anticipation of what was in store for her. After they had placed their order, to give relief to her inflamed passions, she started babbling:

"Oh my Cedric, Randy, my panties are already soaked just from thinking about your wonderful magnificent cocks. How big and thick they are. How good they will taste in my mouth. How good they will feel in my pussy. And if I am real lucky how good they will feel in my ass."

Randy replied: "Oh don't you worry my sweetheart; you will have all the cock you want up your ass."

Chloe turned to Cedric and cooed: "You know Cedric, Randy has shoved his cock up my ass few times & I love it. When we were together we did not get around to doing that. I am sure I would love having your thick long black cock up my ass. Once Randy set this date, I have been dreaming every night about what is to happen to me and when I wake up my cunt & thighs are wet."

Cedric replied: Please Chloe, don't talk like that. You are making me super hard so I know I won't be able to enjoy my meal."

"Me too," piped in Randy.

Chloe giggled: "Really? You don't say? Let me see."

Unbeknownst to the guys, she had underneath the table slipped off her shoes, and had positioned each foot between & next to each of their feet. She slightly slumped in her seat & lifted her feet. As the table area was relatively small, and as her legs were long, her feet were able to make contact with their respective targeted cocks. Her toes were easily able to play with their manhoods. As she was able to discern that each one of them was indeed sporting a tremendous erection, Chloe had a huge grin as she purred:

"My! My! I can feel that both of you are happy to see me."

At this point their orders had arrived at the table, but Randy said to the servers:

"I'm sorry we will need boxes right away. We can not stay."

Chloe sighed: "It's a good thing I have a microwave in my apartment so that this good food won't go to waste."

They downed their drinks, settled the bill, picked up their food and piled into Randy's Jaguar to arrive at Chloe's apartment in record time. After setting the food in the kitchen, Chloe, approaching the living room couch, undressed the top of her gown. She undid her bra & tossed it to the floor; so she was thus naked to the waist when she sat down on the couch. Each man undid their belts & dropped their pants & briefs to their ankles before joining her on the couch; with Randy to her right & Cedric to her left.

Randy started kissing her while Cedric put his lips to the nipple on her left breast. For her part Chloe reached her hands to grip each cock to administer respective hand jobs. She stroked each cock gently and slowly. When her hand neared the cockhead she used her thumb to specially massage the surface area. Both men were groaning at the seductive handling of their cocks by her.

Randy left her mouth and started kissing her neck and ears. She had many erogenous spots in that part of her head and he had learned their locations. His lips unerringly visited each spot causing her to whimper her passionate arousal. Before she lost her mind completely to the pleasure sensations, she was able to hoarsely coo:

"Guys please let me know when you are ready. I don't want to waste your cum and spill on my hands. I want to taste it."

The guys grunted their assents. By this time Cedric was licking alternatively both nipples. He cupped her breast and was forcefully manhandling them; squeezing, pinching, stroking & massaging them. His rough fondling of her tits brought forth gasps of pain from Chloe but she made no indication that she wanted him to stop. He lifted one boob up so he could & did lick its underside. This new ecstasy coursing throughout her body compelled her to chant:

"Oh yes Cedric! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Yes! Suck those tits Cedric. Lick them. Bite them. Oh! Oh! Oh yes you're driving me crazy...."

At this point Randy withdrew his cock from her hand and kicked off his shoes, pants & underwear. He then stood on the couch with his rock hard cock pointing at her. She immediately grabbed it and inserted it into her mouth. Curiously enough this had a calming effect on her passion as it forced her focus to switch from the oral and manual stimulation on her breasts to concentrate on giving Randy a blow job. She was still stroking Cedric's cock but her movement was robotic delaying Cedric's upcoming climax. Although there was no danger of a premature ejaculation, the continued stimulation was by nature stirring Cedric's libido.

Chloe had developed a genuine craving for sucking on Randy's cock. Her mouth was so accustomed to his cock that she was longer in danger of gagging. Even when the entire length of his rod was in her mouth and partially in her throat she would not upchuck but would enjoy its presence. She was so discipline & trained with his cock that she could take it deeper then her fingers needed to be when she wished or needed to self induce vomiting. Randy had a monster cock and she took pride in knowing she was the only female that Randy had had that could take his entire cock in the mouth.

The main payoff for Chloe in giving head was to receive his sperm. She had acquired a taste for it. She thirsted for it. She loved it. The taste was enhanced by the smell. She could not name an equivalent smell; all she knew was that it was exotic and thus most welcome to her nostrils. Excitement overcame her when she felt his cum squirting and flooding her mouth. The effect always was so intense for her that she usually experienced a full blown orgasm. If she didn't she still was in such a state that only the faintest manipulation of her clit was needed to carry her over the edge.

This evening was no exception especially since her boobs were so roughly mistreated by Cedric's hand and mouth. Her orgasm was so intense that she almost choked on Randy's copious cum. As she was not swallowing as quickly and as fully as would be her norm, excess sperm was dribbling out of her mouth. She was quite a sight.

Sensing the mutual orgasms of Randy & Chloe, Cedric became agitated. As soon as Randy had withdrawn his cock from her mouth and sat down next to Chloe, Cedric untangled himself from her. He quickly divested himself from all of his clothes & jumped on to the couch with his rock hard cock pointing at her. Although still in a sexual daze from her orgasm, Chloe had the presence of mind to take Cedric's cock in her mouth. Meanwhile as Cedric & Chloe were concentrating on each other, Randy was tugging at Chloe's dress. With momentarily unconscious cooperation from her, Randy was successfully able to completely render Chloe naked while she was focused on giving head to Cedric.

Since she had not ingested all of Randy's cum, her mouth was very soggy. For Cedric this was a most unusual sensation unlike any previous blow job he ever had. It was akin to second fucking in a cunt but still different. What was most tantalizing was the feel of his cockhead being licked by an extremely wet tongue. It did not take too long for Cedric to explode in her mouth. She had the rare satisfaction of having the taste of two different semen in her mouth. She let Cedric's cock slip out of her mouth & then she silently gargled to prolong the pleasure of having the double cum in her mouth.

Prior to the evening Randy & Chloe had worked out understandings, including hand gestures, that would suffice to indicate each others' desires without resorting to verbal communication. Thus Randy, now completely naked, went to the kitchen to fetch a chair to arrange it at the end of the couch where he had been originally seated. He bent down and rested his arms on the seat of the chair and his ass thereby protruded immediately above the side arm of the couch. By that maneuver, Chloe knew exactly what he desired.

Accordingly, she set herself on all fours and crawled to the end of the couch. With her hands she spread his ass cheeks wide and started licking his crack & ass hole. As far as Chloe was concerned, ass licking was not as exciting as sucking cock but it did have its own charm. For one thing, to her mind, it was the most intimate love play than anything else. By the way Randy was moaning & groaning it was quite evident that he was absolutely pleased with the tongue action by Chloe.

For a female, providing genuine enjoyment to her male partner has to pay huge dividends. All her female instincts told her that when you please your man he becomes putty in your hands. Chloe also suspected that most females were reluctant to lick asses & probably found the practice repulsive. To Chloe nothing was repulsive in sex play. She had been a virgin too long to squander sexual pleasure for ridiculous inhibitions.

12