Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 10

Story Info
Chloe studies FFM.
5.8k words
4.65
26.9k
10

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy was naturally curious of the outcome of Brittany & Chloe's date. Allowing Chloe to rest a day, he arranged to meet her for lunch at a favorite cafe, the next day. After ordering & receiving their meal, in response to Randy's questioning, Chloe described in graphic detail all that transpired. As Chloe's recounting was positive & enthusiastic causing some concern to Randy, he asked:

"So you totally enjoyed yourself with Brittany. Should we heterosexuals be worried that you will turn gay on us?"

Chloe bestowed a smile. As she had already slipped the shoe off her right foot, she reached under the booth table for his crotch. As her toes started playing with his rod, her smile widened. In her deep, sexy, sultry voice, she breathed out in a slow measured tone:

"Oh no Randy you have nothing to worry about. I still love having a cock in my mouth. I still love having a cock up my ass. And I specially love a cock in my cunt. In particular I love having your cock in my mouth. I love having your cock up my ass. And I especially love having your cock in my cunt."

Her words along with the playfulness of her toes on his cock aroused Randy to such an extent that he succumbed to a partial premature ejaculation. Her toes picked up the sensation of his sudden increase of moisture and so Chloe realized what had happened. She giggled and squealed:

"My! My! We seem to have had a little accident. You seem to need some help."

With that said Chloe slid down under the booth table and positioned herself between his legs & thighs, unzipped his fly to get at his freed cock. She slurped up the escaped semen & then put his cock into her mouth commencing to vigorously sucking it. Luckily the table was covered by a linen tablecloth so that Chloe was hidden from view by the other patrons and staff. Needless to say, Randy was shocked & amazed at Chloe's brazen audacity. He wondered if Chloe would have been deterred had there been no tablecloth.

Anyway Randy's brain was occupied by the pleasure sensations emanating from Chloe's blow job. The risk of discovery in such public locale added to the excitement overpowering his mind. It was not long before Randy spilled a full and complete load of his seed into Chloe's greedy mouth. It took all of his self control & willpower to hold his breath & not make a sound, which he desperately was otherwise inclined to do.

After sucking Randy's cock dry, Chloe popped up back to her seat. She washed her mouth full of sperm down with the coke she had ordered for lunch. Smiling ever more widely, she nonchalantly resumed her meal and winked at him.

Trying to match Chloe's aplomb, Randy casually remarked:

"Well I guess this proves, if such proof was needed, that you really do love cock."

"Oh yes indeedy. You sure were sumptuous." was Chloe's reply. Then in a mischievous tone of voice added: "However this does not negate my wonderful time with Brittany. I loved it very much and I do believe I wouldn't mind indulging in some girl on girl sex every once in awhile. Brittany gave me this beautiful ruby & sapphire necklace as a remembrance of our time. She said anytime I am in the mood she would be happy to accommodate me even if she were in a relationship."

"Well," replied Randy, "it sounds like you are ready for the next level of your sex education."

"Oh? And pray tell what that may be."

"It would be to combine your love of cock & cunt together. That can be accomplished by a threesome with another woman. That way you can pleasure my cock & her cunt simultaneously. She would have similar possibilities, whereas I would be the only one confined to heterosexual activities."

"My that sure sounds exciting. Do you have a woman in mind?"

"Actually I do and her name is Jane Fairfax. She was Brittany's last girlfriend but their relationship broke up when Brittany caught Jane in bed with a guy. Thus she obviously swings both ways. Unfortunately, I do not really know her, so when I set up a date, the sex will not be a sure thing like it was with Cedric & Brittany. We will have to make an effort to seduce her if we are to get her into bed with us."

"Strictly speaking neither Cedric nor Brittany were sure things. You had arranged an out for me if I did not like him. As for Brittany I'm sure we would not have gotten into bed together had we found each other's company odious. I have no fear of failing to seduce Jane. You are certainly a stud that causes every woman's hormones to steam up. As for me I am now well past my self modesty. I know I am hot. Slut & whore to be sure but nevertheless hot."

Randy did get in contact with Jane to arrange a date for dinner at the same hotel that Chloe's gang bang took place. Randy booked a room as well and thought even if the threesome did not happen at least he and Chloe would still be able to use the room.

To set up the date Randy told Jane that he & his girlfriend (meaning Chloe of course) were in the process of conducting a sex research study & paper for their advanced psychology course. They had decided they would explore bi-sexuality since there was relatively little academic studies on that topic. Their methodology consisted of interviews with bi-sexuals in a friendly atmosphere such as a dinner date hoping to induce frank & intimate discussions. Randy concluded by suggesting that he was contacting her because she was referred to by Brittany Murdock as a known bi-sexual.

Jane acknowledged that she indeed was a switch hitter and agreed to participate in Randy & Chloe's "research". After all thought Jane, why turn down a free meal at a swanky hotel.

When Randy & Chloe picked Jane up at her place they found an extremely attractive woman albeit very overweight. Jane was 5'9" tall and weighed 240 lbs. Although two inches taller Jane resembled the actress Sara Rue both in facial feature & appearance as well as in body figure. Jane was wearing a dress that cleverly disguised her weight so that she appeared stunning to Randy & Chloe. As Jane was above average height for a woman and with her weight, she always had considered herself a big woman. However with both Randy & Chloe towering over her she felt petite probably for the first time in her life.

During the cab drive to the hotel the three of them engaged in small talk. Jane revealed that she was a sophomore majoring in English Lit. As she had no interest in sports she was unaware of Randy's prominence on the campus. To her Randy was simply a gorgeous hunk whom she would without a hesitation fuck on the spot if possible. As for Chloe, Jane considered her to be the most stunningly exotic woman she had ever met. True, Brittany was the most gorgeous woman Jane had ever encountered, but there was something spell-bounding about Chloe's beauty that took Jane's breath away. As she was an equally balanced bi-sexual, she had trouble affixing a preference in her mind between Randy & Chloe.

In accepting this date Jane took Randy's explanation at face value. However being highly sexed she did not want to waste an opportunity in expanding her roster of sexual experiences and conquests. She did not expect to have sex with either one of them that night since she could not imagine a ploy that would successfully get rid of the one she was not going to fuck. Her realistic hope was to obtain a phone number for a future assignation.

Normally in such circumstances she would concentrate on trying to attract Randy ignoring Chloe. As most women are not lesbians and as Chloe was designated as Randy's girlfriend, Jane did not believe in pursuing a lost cause. However her instincts suggested that Chloe could be available to her. Jane did not possess genuine gaydar but Chloe's reactions to her presence signaled that she might not resist her advances. This then put Jane in a quandary as she could not choose. "It's too bad I could not have both" thought Jane. If she had only known Randy & Chloe's thoughts she would have been overjoyed and completely at ease. As it was she thought she would play it by ear, and see which one of them seems to prefer her better before she would commit to pursuing either one of them.

When they were seated at the hotel's restaurant, Chloe surprised Jane by her order of a straight shot of single malt Glenffiditch. "What an unusual choice" thought Jane as she settled for a pina colada for her before dinner drink. Chloe, even though only 19 was getting used to being able to order alcohol in public without being challenged, so she was not surprised that their server did not demand ID. However the server did require proof of age be furnished by both Jane & Randy, the latter ordering a martini. Both of them were prepared for such contingency as they possessed passable fake ID. Chloe felt the irony that she being the actual youngest of the group escaped the server's suspicion.

Because of her weight, Jane was always cautious when eating out in public especially for the first time with strangers. She always imagined & dreaded, that other patrons would be secretly ridiculing her, if she as an obvious overweight woman, was seen to be eating an enormous meal. So she always ordered a side dish rather than an entrée, and was careful not to consume it completely. Consequently & paradoxically she was always hungry after a dinner date in public.

Now Chloe was certainly no skinny bean pole. Jane even suspected that she was a tad overweight. However Chloe exuded confidence in her body and actually had no vanity about her. Thus she had no problem in ordering a hearty meal after a substantial appetizer with a hint that she would later be consuming a dessert as well. Encouraged by Chloe's example, Jane decided to throw caution to the wind and ordered a sumptuous meal for herself determined to enjoy every bite.

Randy had ordered a bottle of wine to complement their excellent meal. The group also had some grasshoppers & pink squirrels to go with their dessert. As the fine meal progressed, every one was in fine spirits and every one had a good time. Eventually Randy decided to implement the seduction of Jane by taking advantage of the premise for the date, and so said to Jane:

"Now Jane, in our study we ask all our subjects to detail the circumstances of how they ended up being bi-sexual. We encourage frankness as we want our research to be authentic. We want to reassure you of complete confidentiality. In our paper we will not name names nor will we provide even accurate descriptions of our anonymous subjects lest they be recognizable."

Having enjoyed her meal and effected by her consumption of alcohol, Jane had lost most of her inhibitions and so frankly started recounting:

"Oh I don't mind talking. I have no reputation to protect. Most people are aware I am wanton in the matters of sex. I grew up normal enough for a girl but once I started menstruating I became insatiably boy crazy. I soon was sucking cocks as a precursor to losing my cherry at the age of thirteen. Once I became sexually active I became really sexually active. I was constantly fucking sometimes as often as six times in a twenty-four hour period.

I got pregnant when I was still 13 but I did not skip a beat. With help from a friend, I had an abortion without my parents knowing. The abortion clinic, realizing my lifestyle, arranged for me to have prescriptions of birth control pills so I was able to fuck without worrying. My sexual activity caused my school work to suffer and caused my parents to totally panic. I do not think they knew how totally sluttish I had become since I tried to be as discreet as possible. However I was obviously underachieving at school which concerned them the most."

"To save me they pulled me out of school after the ninth grade and sent me to an exclusive & expensive all girls boarding school in Switzerland. Yes my parents are very rich. The school my parents had chosen for me had established a reputation of keeping their students chaste. The school was in essence a prison to ensure that we girls had no access to boys."

"The school was actually successful in its primary goal for me. I had no sex with a boy during my entire three years there. I did though stay on the pill since I believed you never know when an opportunity to fuck could present itself. I actually began to be serious about my school work. I was studying and truly learning. I even learned German & French."

"Although the school was successful in barring us girls from fucking boys, it was incapable of barring lesbian sex amongst ourselves. Most of the girls did not consider themselves as lesbians but denied male companionship we had no choice but to indulge in girl on girl sex to relieve the normal sexual tensions of teen age years."

"I became totally enamored with lesbian love making. I enjoyed sex as much as before. I was just as satisfied with lesbian sex as I had been with straight sex. Now when we finished & graduated and reentered the real world, most of the girls reverted to heterosexuality. A few of the girls became or shall I say remained lesbians. Only I was unique as I did not feel inclined to forsake one form of sex for the other."

"My parents enrolled me at the University of Minnesota in the hopes & mistaken belief that a mid west school provided for a tamer & calmer atmosphere. They hoped at least my wild side would be somewhat contained in Minneapolis. Unfortunately from their viewpoint, being around boys, after three years of deprivation naturally got my juices flowing, and it would not have mattered where I would have been. Unleashed & free I fucked every boy who asked me out even if it was only for a coke at a close-by café."

"Now the lesbians at the school also discovered me. I guess I registered on their gaydar as hot! hot! hot! Soon unattached lesbians began approaching me for dates. I fucked each & every one of them that I dated. I was in seventh heaven as I had cock & cunt galore for my entertainment. I don't know if I am truly a nymphomaniac but I sure was wild in my freshman year."

"Again my studies suffered due to my sexual activities that I barely passed my first year. My parents were furious with me and issued an ultimatum. Either improve my grades or they will cut my allowance and refuse to pay for further schooling."

"So I started my sophomore year with a resolve and new attitude. I would not let my school work lag and I will be more moderate in my sexual activity. I started a relationship, my first, with Brittany Morgan to pursue a normal as opposed to a bizarre life style. My grades did improve to a 2.8 average and I am sure I will get it to at least 3.0 before the end of this semester. My relationship with Brittany was stable as she truly is a swell girl."

"However old habits die hard. When Brittany had to go home for a family emergency, I took to our bed a guy I knew from one of my classes. Alas for me, Brittany unexpectedly returned to our apartment one day sooner than scheduled & so she caught me in bed with my class mate. Brittany was not amused and she kicked my sorry ass out."

"I do miss Brittany but I did not use our break-up as an excuse to lose my previous resolve to do well in school. I actually haven't had sex since the break-up and I have faithfully kept up my school work. I sincerely regret the break-up but I am sure it was never meant to be. I do not think I can commit to a monogamous relationship because I know I am a true switch hitter and can not confine myself to just one sex."

"I actually came to this conclusion by my meeting with the two of you. I must confess that as I was horny I wanted to fuck one of you. If not tonight certainly in the future. But I can not decide which one of you to pursue I am equally enthralled."

As soon as the words were out, Jane was shocked at how brazenly honest she had been especially her admission of her sexual desires. She knew that alcohol had loosened her tongue but perhaps she thought she also wanted to force the resolution of her sexual desires. Randy & Chloe were likewise surprised by Jane's admissions but a happy thought was obvious i.e. sex with Jane tonight was a sure thing after all. So Randy replied continuing the charade:

"Your story sure is a valuable addition to our research. But I am puzzled when you say you are attracted equally to us and don't know which one to pursue. Obviously with me you would be hoping I would be willing to cheat but considering Chloe is my girlfriend and therefore straight, what makes you think she would welcome your advances?"

"Call it intuition or even call it gaydar but I sense the vibes that Chloe would not object to some girl on girl sex."

Chloe jumped in: "You are quite right Jane. I do not have any objection to some girl on girl sex. In fact it might interest you to know that Brittany Murdock & I have gotten it on."

"Go on. Really? Well it must have occurred recently as I am aware of all the girls she did before me."

"Yes actually we had our date on Valentine's Day."

"Oh how sweet! I trust you had fun"

"Oh yes. Brittany is quite the lover."

Randy interjected: "So we still have the problem Jane, as to whom you would like to fuck. I think I can speak for Chloe as well that either one of us would love to fuck you- is that so Chloe?"

Chloe nodded & simply replied: "Yup!"

Randy continued: "So I think I may have a solution."

"Oh what you are going to toss a coin?"

"No I think I have a better idea than that. Since you are mutually attracted to us, the obvious solution is that you fuck us both simultaneously"

"Huh?" was all that Jane could utter.

"It just so happens I have the key to a room in this hotel. So I suggest we all get to this room and by some experiments we might just be able to determine whom you might prefer. And even if you still can't decide at least there ought to be some fun in the experimenting."

"You're serious?" Both Randy & Chloe nodded so Jane continued: "Well then this sure seems like an offer I can't refuse." They all laughed.

When the three of them entered the room booked by Randy, Chloe took Jane into her arms. She laid a big fat kiss on her which was returned with equal amount of zeal. Leaving the girls kissing, Randy reached for the entertainment center in the room and selected appropriate romantic music to play & establish a seductive ambience. He went to the king size bed and undid the bed covers to rest at the end of the bed and floor. He then removed all his clothes and methodically put them away in the room's closet.

He returned to the girls who were still lip-locked and still not far from the door. The girls were so focused in their kiss that they were oblivious to Randy's activity. Jane soon became aware of Randy's presence as he started kissing her neck. She squealed in pleasure as she felt his solid erection against her clothed ass. Randy then unzipped her dress. Jane broke her kiss and stepped back to slip her arms out of her dress & allow it to fall to the floor.

This was the moment of trepidation for Jane. Once she was naked there was no hiding her fat & pudgy body. Randy undid & removed her bra. Chloe sank to her knees to pull off her panties & stockings and Jane was now completely nude. To hide her nervousness & apprehension, Jane slowly twirled around so that Randy and Chloe could see exactly what they were getting. To ease the perceived tension & hopefully to assuage the repugnance the others may have of her obesity, Jane half jokingly uttered a fat woman's cliché:

"As you can see there's lots of me to love."

"Yes there sure is & I am going to love each square milliliter of your magnificent body."

Jane was grateful for Chloe's kind words. Suiting action to her words, Chloe completely flopped to the floor and started kissing & sucking Jane's toes. Jane at first giggled at the ticklish sensation but soon was blissfully enjoying Chloe's tongue. Randy from behind was reaching around and was manhandling her huge tits. Her nipples immediately hardened as soon as Randy touched them. As Jane was almost frozen to her standing position, all she could do with her hands was to cover Randy's hands encouraging his manupilations.

12