Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 17

Story Info
Chloe's honeymoon.
7.3k words
4.67
29.3k
7

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Chloe & Randy got to their wedding night room, Chloe sighed as she reflected on how far she had progressed in her life. She grew up on a farm, leading a very simple life. When she arrived at Minneapolis to attend the University of Minnesota, just a scant two years prior, not only was she a virgin, but she had never even been out on a date with a boy. She was so unsophisticated that she did not know how to flirt or interact appropriately with the opposite sex. All she really knew was that she did not wish to remain a virgin as she was sure she would love to indulge in sex.

One of Chloe's strength in character was her determination. She rid her virginity within two weeks of starting school. From there she rapidly advanced to an extremely active sexual life. For example just to list a few, she submitted to a gang bang taking on 19 guys; participated in an orgy; did women, even an hermaphrodite; and got herself knocked up. Chloe remembered seeing a porn star in an interview boast she had had sex with 28 men prior to entering the porn industry and had sex with 22 men in her films. Chloe calculated that with the 13 men in the welcome line she had today, she could count 51 different men she had sex with; one more than the porn star's total.

"Wow!" thought Chloe, "I must truly be a total slut since I can outperform a professional sex worker."

However in minimizing that vast number the bulk of the men were done on just three occasions; 19 in the gangbang, 15 at the orgy and the 13 of today. With such thoughts, she was grateful to Randy and she turned to him, hugged him and said:

"Thank you! Thank you Randy for marrying me, and making me a respectable woman. It will be that much easier to deal with the occasional sneers, snubs and insults I still continue to have to endure. I am always subjected to the abuse because of the gangbang. You know that happened more than a year and a half ago and still I get grief over it. While I was pregnant & obviously showing people would come up to me and ask if I was going on the Maury Povich show to determine who the father of my baby was. They said this so maliciously knowing full well that by mathematics I could not have been pregnant from the gang bang."

"Oh Chloe darling, I am so sorry. I know you are subject to taunting at the school, but you have never complained."

"What's the point? But I can't pretend that when other people, especially other women, sneer at me it doe not hurt. It really is not fun being constantly called names. What hurts more though is that my tormentors are justified in their taunts. I mean I get it that I am a slut & a whore. I was just thinking I have had 51 different men, one more than a porn star I have seen admit to."

"Wow have you really done 51 different men? I don't believe I have had as many women. In fact I know I haven't."

"Well you know with the gangbang, the orgy and now today, it quickly adds up. Anyway I understand that it is not respectable to be a slut but why do people have to be so mean about it? I say what harm do sluts & whores do? Do sluts & whores start wars or cause famine?"

"You are quite right Chloe. In fact if one thinks about it, there is more to admire in a slut or a whore than a lawyer; which sadly enough is what I am to become."

Chloe giggled:

"Now you are teasing me. Enough of this. I do love you Randy so much. I am grateful that you allow me to be who I am. I thank you for this wedding. It was a blast I am overjoyed. Although for you that bachelor's party must not have been much fun with Mistress Diana wielding the whip."

"Actually the beating was not so bad and even almost pleasurable. My ass is still burning but this has had the effect of producing new pleasure sensations. My time at the welcome line was quite different as a result. However what was true torture at the bachelor's party was that the women kept sucking my cock non stop even after I ejaculated. By the time I had cum the third time, I was so irritated by the raw edge of the feeling from my cock, that I was about to utter the safe word but Mistress Diana stopped as a result of a pre-determined limit of punishment."

"Oh my poor baby! Here let Mama kiss it and make it better." cooed Chloe wickedly.

"No! No! No! No! I have other plans for it later." responded Randy as he pushed Chloe gently to fall flat on her back with her ass at the end of the bed. He continued:

"At this point in time I want to get acquainted with my new bride. I intend to explore every square milliliter of your glorious naked body."

He was standing straight up at the edge of the bed and lifted her right leg off the floor towards him and placed her toes in his mouth. As he sucked the stocking covered toes he removed all the anklets. Then he placed her heel on his shoulder and started to unroll the blue stocking. Once he got the stocking completely off her foot, he put her foot in his mouth again. This time he was sucking and licking her toes in earnest. He paid close attention to each toe; he licked each toe separately & intimately.

The pleasure sensations coursing throughout Chloe's body were unique and ecstatic. Chloe no longer saw concrete objects. Instead she saw colors expanding alternating in circles and in wobbly lines; somewhat like what one sees on a computer screen when playing an audio CD. At his point Chloe's needs became acute. In the back of her mind she marveled at her sexual appetite. Despite having already undergone multitudinous orgasms throughout the day she craved Randy's cock at this moment as eagerly as if she had had no sex for the past two weeks. So she practically screamed out:

"Enough fucking exploring Randy! I want your cock in me! I need your cock husband! Please don't drive me insane! Shove that big thick cock in my pussy! I need it! I need it now! You can explore some more later. Right now I need your cock"

Giving "pussy whipped" new meaning, Randy had to abandon his oral foreplay in order to comply with his wife's request/demand. Still standing up, he lifted both of her legs against the front of his body with each heel resting on each of his shoulders. The contrast of a naked heel resting on one shoulder and an anklet & stocking clad heel resting on the other shoulder was a surprisingly unexpected thrill for him.

Despite the intense mind blowing sexual fervor she was subject to, Chloe still had the presence of mind to have grabbed some pillows to prop up her back & ass at the edge of the bed. This allowed Randy, to be able to stand completely upright, and yet have comfortable & convenient access to her pussy. And he penetrated her deep. With her hands splayed on the bed Chloe had no active role in the fucking so she felt free to encourage him and thus she began babbling her excitement:

"Oh Randy this is just dandy. Yes! Yes! Fuck me Randy! Fuck me husband. Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard. Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh what a wonderful cock. You fill me up completely. Yes! Of Yes! OH YEAH! Oh! Oh! Ah!"...

Whether she intended it or not, the effect of her genuine passion was to drive Randy quickly over the edge and he was flooding her vagina with copious amount of semen. For her part Chloe had started her orgasm just moments before his ejaculation and she screamed out her climax as loudly as she could possibly achieve drowning out Randy's cries of ecstasy. Since the bedroom was in the other building not where the wedding guests were assembled, she had no constraints to remain silent so Chloe let her passion flow.

As Chloe was calming from her orgasm she still retained a sexual itch. Despite not being a virgin, her desire to make her wedding night memorable was probably more compelling to her, than for any typical virgin bride. So she knew she was not going to get any sleep because she had full confidence in her husband to be able to satisfy her needs, and her needs were prodigious. So Chloe said:

"OK husband, you may now resume your exploration of my glorious naked body. Just be aware that as your wife, I reserve the right to interrupt your journey from time to time to indulge in some connubial bliss. I predict that my need for such bliss will probably arise occasionally throughout this special night."

Randy laughed at such an outlandish statement. Since he was still standing, he calmly removed the naked leg from his body and placed the anklet & stocking clad foot into his mouth. Again he was sucking the stocking covered toes while he removed the anklets and while unrolling the blue stocking. Once he completely unrolled & removed the blue stocking, he attacked her bare toes. He lovingly caressed, sucked and licked each toe individually; he was in essence worshipping her toes.

Despite having already received oral stimulation on the toes of her other foot, she was reacting to this new stimulation as if she had never ever experienced this type of sexual foreplay. So again she was aroused and she pleaded:

"Oh Randy, you must stop now and fuck me again. I am burning and I need you to put out my fire. But let me scoot up in the bed so I can also participate when you are fucking me."

"Your wish is my command."

Randy got onto the bed and impaled her as soon as she was in position to receive his cock. As soon as he started fucking her, she wrapped her legs around him, crossed them to squeeze him into closer contact. She moved her hips to meet his thrusts. Their fucking took on a frantic pace surprising even themselves. Randy was stroking her furiously, faster, quicker and harder. She met his thrusts with equal measure and fervor. They were fucking so desperately as if feeling that this was the only coupling they would ever experience henceforth. They were soon screaming in unison their mutually arrived at orgasm.

They were still panting heavily when they separated from each other as Randy's cock wilted & slipped out of her cunt. Catching his second wind, Randy suddenly said:

"Perhaps we ought to be model guests and not soil the bed sheets unduly."

With such a curious pronouncement, Randy headed to her mons and started slurping up excess cum oozing out of her vagina and dribbling down her thighs. Chloe giggled at such a silly statement and his consequent action. Soon though, as a result of the feel of his breath as well as his tongue licking all over her pubic area, she became aroused yet again. Soon she was begging her husband to fuck her again, and Randy being the ever dutiful husband obliged. And so they kept fucking all night and morning right up till 10:30 AM when they were bound to get ready to leave for their Dallas hotel honeymoon.

Randy was in an all time intensive sexual zone. His stamina held up. He never previously had gone through or sustained such a sexual marathon fucking as this night. He regretted that he lost count on the amount of climaxes he went through. He was certain that the actual number would astound anyone he would care to relate this wedding night events to. He knew that Chloe's allure was the main factor to enable him to perform the sexual feat of his life. He also knew it would be unlikely if not impossible to top this evening's performance.

In order to be able to perform as he did, he naturally had to economically and usefully utilize the rest periods. Since there were no food or drink breaks & only necessary bathroom breaks, it was imperative that the rest periods were not only restful but restorative as well. His favorite oxymoronic restful activity was having Chloe sit on his face. In that position he delighted in licking her anus perineum.

Because of her "bridal shower" and all of her other sexual activities of the day, Chloe's female smell had become particularly pungent. In the position of licking her anus & perineum, Randy's nostrils were inundated by the full force of her odor. However pursuant to Randy's sexual proclivities, her smell was an aphrodisiac aroma to him; and he did not have to lick Chloe's ass hole for too long before he was aroused ready for some more action. Chloe was cognizant of Randy's partiality in this matter and that is why she had not showered after her shower.

Meanwhile back at the reception hall, after Randy & Chloe had left, two queen sized beds were rolled into the hall. The beds contained fitted sheets and two pillows each, and nothing else. Also rolled in were two school type blackboards which listed the names of all the guests except for Charlotte, Scarlett & Stefani, although one blackboard was titled Charlotte & the other was titled Scarlett. The blackboards were placed next to the beds, so each bed had its own blackboard. A recorded drum roll flourished as the guests turned to Kristina Vargas, the Mistress of Ceremonies, who announced:

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you may have heard, the Texas Love Ranch has planned for tonight, a special game for your entertainment and to celebrate Randy's marriage to Chloe, who is already affectionately known to us as the Minnesota Enchantress. I say this game is in celebration of their wedding because the female winner of the game will accompany Randy & Chloe to their three day honeymoon at the posh Dallas hotel. Now what happens between the winner of this game & our newlyweds at the Dallas hotel suite stays at that suite. Needless to say that what will occur should prove to be sufficiently enticing to warrant fierce competition to determine a winner."

All the guests laughed as Kristina Vargas continued:

"Because they were the proposed prize, Randy & Chloe were consulted beforehand to determine if they were willing and if so to name the two contestants amongst the female guest list they were most happy to accept. I would like to point out that in the tradition of solid membership to our club; Randy & Chloe did not hesitate a second to agree to be the prize for the contest."

This time the guests snickered as Kristina continued:

"Randy and Chloe chose Charlotte Thornton, our very own Oscar award winning actress and Scarlett O'Hara from Atlanta."

As the guests tittered, Kristina continued: "Believe it or not Scarlett is really from Atlanta and her maiden name is O'Hara; her parents no doubt had a literary passion. In any case both Charlotte & Scarlett have agreed to compete no doubt the prize was too attractive to refuse. And not to mention like all other contests the winner will also receive the coveted TLR gold plated body chain belt."

Again lots of laughter as Kristina continued:

"The game is called 'Messalina's Challenge' named in honor of Valeria Messalina, the wife of Roman Emperor Claudius. Our club deems her to be our patron muse. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the history of Messalina, all you need to know is that her sexual appetite was legendary. She was acknowledged to have competed against a prostitute, to see who could have the most sex partners in a night; and she won!"

"So our competition tonight will be somewhat similar to that ancient Roman contest but with one important difference. Messalina's contest was confined to the competitors only fucking men. Since our competitors will fuck all our guests they thus are not confined to men only. At almost every occasion our contestants will have to entertain a pair of lovers one of each sex. Each of our contestants will be flat on her back on her designated bed, with her head on a pillow optional, having a male guest fucking her vaginally while at the same time having a female guest sitting on her face to receive some cunnilingus."

"Now I say at virtually every occasion because we have 50 male guests but only 47 female guests to participate. Thus each competitor will have three occasions when she will be fucking a male guest solo. As Charlotte & Scarlett are competitors, the number is reduced to 47 by excluding Stefani our beloved hermaphrodite. It would be patently unfair for Stefani to compete against either a man or a woman. So Stefani has graciously agreed not to play but instead will act as our scorekeeper and timekeeper. Her rulings will be final and not subject to appeal."

"Now our contest will end if either Charlotte or Scarlett quits & declares she can not continue. This apparently happened in Messalina's case with the prostitute waiving the white flag. Now history does not record who was ahead at the time of the prostitute's surrender but I suspect she was behind the Empress and could not stomach to continuing in a vain attempt to catch up and surpass the redoubtable Messalina. We have great confidence in our Charlotte & Scarlett not to quit."

"We do though have to end our contest by 10:30 AM so as to have a winner declared and able to travel with our newlyweds to the Dallas hotel. So we will start shortly just before 10:00 o'clock. Each pair of guests will start precisely 15 minutes after the previous couples had started. As soon as a guest climaxes he/she is duty bound to extract themselves from their contestant to signify the fruition of their sexual coupling and allow one point credited to the contestant. If after 13 minutes of coupling, at which time Stefani will sound the horn, the guest must also extract him(her)self from the contestant but the contestant will not receive a point since the coupling is deemed a failure. The 13 minute rule is to ensure our contestants will enjoy at least a two minute rest break between rounds."

"Now you see the blackboards next to each bed. You will notice the order for each guest to visit a contestant is duly listed. We will be erasing the guest names as each visit is completed so every guest can ascertain exactly when & how soon he/she will be called upon. Please be prompt when it is your turn so as to provide a fair contest. Ladies you are encouraged when you are next up to give head or otherwise excite your male cohort so that he will cum as quickly as possible with the contestant. Likewise gentlemen please reciprocate sex play with your female counterpart to pave the way for an early orgasm. So let's try for a perfect score. Remember our contestants are competing for a once in a lifetime prize."

"Please remember this is an honor system game. We particularly caution our female guests not to fake orgasms- we want our winner to win fair & square. After 50 rounds of fucking, if neither contestant has withdrawn, the lady with the most points wins. If the score is tied, then there will be a sudden death playoff; details of which will be announced at the time should such eventuality occur. Now unless there are any questions I would ask Charlotte & Scarlett to go to their designated beds & we will start Messalina's Challenge in a few minutes."

Now the order of guests was essentially determined by the management drawing lots beforehand and the listing on the blackboards reflected such selection. It was also drawn so that each guest's participation was equally spaced i.e. each guest had a six hour interval between their participation with Charlotte & Scarlett.

The one exception was John William St Clair. Since he was after all now 82 years old, it was deemed that to be absolutely fair to both Charlotte & Scarlett that he would appear on the very first round and on the 50th round. The reasoning was that if an octogenarian would be capable of cumming twice then the interval between must be as long as possible to make restoration likely. Kristina as the other owner guest felt it was appropriate that she would be paired with him. Actually Kristina and St Clair were once lovers in an unorthodox relationship many years previously, so this pairing seemed doubly appropriate to her.

The other 1st & 50th round couple was drawn by lot and it turned out to be Mistress Diana and a Dale Winston, a non descript gentleman included on the guest list for the simple reason he had been at last year's orgy. He was actually only a Stand-By Member. He had hit the jackpot in being invited to the wedding as he had been unable to attend an orgy since Chloe's orgy.