ChoCho Train

Story Info
She know he wanted it, & they gave it to him.
1k words
3.71
85.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a boring weekend at home. Marie and I were just lazing around the house. Our afternoon turned into a sexual nature when we were sitting in the backyard. We were both wearing loose fitting shorts and t-shirts. She was lying out in the grass on her back and I crawled close to her and we started kissing. As we kissed, I slid my hand up her shorts leg rubbing and fingering her smoothly shaven pussy.

My cock grew hard as I rubbed it against her. Marie's hand found it's way up my shorts and she pumped her hand up and down on my cock. We were having a great time till we heard the neighbors car door slam and we figured we better break things up before they got a good show. We retreated indoors and continued our playfulness. Marie reminded me that a friend of hers was going to stop over later and I had some errands to run. Tonya was a good friend of Marie's and we hadn't seen her for quite sometime. So I went on my way and Marie was headed to the shower.

When I returned home Tonya's car was in the driveway. I entered the house and no one was in sight but I could hear the stereo playing upstairs. As I started upstairs I could hear the girls giggling. I kept quite and as I turned the corner to the bed there was my wife laying on the bed. Tonya was standing along side the bed and neither of them were clothed. Although I was surprised I was not shocked because I had fantasized about Marie and Tonya together and had told Marie about it. I also told her I had fantasized about the three of us together. Marie had her legs up on Tonya's shoulders and Tonya had a strap-on buried in Marie's pussy. I could not believe I was lucky enough to have walked in on this! But as I would find out later luck had nothing to do with it. Tonya was fucking Marie with that dildo as Marie pinched and pulled at her nipples.

I stripped out of my clothes and started to stroke my cock. It was so hard it sprang from my pants as soon as I opened them. I was content to just stroke my cock as the two fucked away. As Tonya fuck Marie she bent over and sucked on her tits.

As I got carried away they heard me . Marie said "I thought I heard you come in."

"Come join us and you won't regret it" Tonya said. When I reached the bed Marie said "crawl up here so I can suck that hard cock of yours." She had me straddle her chest. I did just that and she deep throated my cock as Tonya continued to fuck her pussy. "Your wife has a nice pussy hope you don't mind that I'm using it" Tonya said.

I told her I've been waiting for something like this to happen. By now I was on all fours sliding my cock into Marie's mouth. I jumped as I felt the coldness of the lube as Tonya smeared it on my ass. "is that a little cold"? Tonya giggled. She then began playing with my ass running her nails up and down the crack. Tonya stopped at my asshole and inserted a finger. I pulled my cock from Marie's mouth to keep from cumming. Marie grabbed my cock and said "don't you cum" as she squeezed it.

I regained control and slid it back into her mouth. Tonya kept sliding her fingers into my ass. At one time she must have had three of them in my ass. She then told Marie "now there's one lubed up ass." Marie pushed me out of her mouth and told me she wanted some real cock. Tonya backed away and I slid off the bed and slid my cock into Marie. I started fucking Marie and asked Tonya to join us. As I said that Marie wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tight to her and said "yes Tonya join us." Marie then said "Tonya and I planned a little something special for you while you were gone you see were going to play train but your not the caboose."

"Tonya let's go for that train ride we talked about." With that I felt Tonya move up behind me and say "time for the caboose to hook up." I could feel her searching my ass with the strap-on. With her leg tight around me Marie turned my face to her and with a grin kissed me and bit my lip as Tonya popped the head into my ass. At first it hurt a little but slowly the pain went away as she slowly fucked my ass. As the pain went away I started to fuck Marie in the same rhythm Tonya was fucking me. Marie and I both came hard and were exhausted Tonya had not.

We rolled over on to the bed and laid there. I moved over to the other side of Tonya and Marie and I fondle Tonya's breasts and pussy. I took the strap-on off Tonya and went into the bathroom. I came out with a hot washcloth and began cleaning up the girls I really got them excited as I rubbed the pussy's and clits with the hot washcloth.

I took the strap-on and put it on Marie telling her my cock was still to incapacitated and she would have to get Tonya off. As much as I would have like to give Tonya a fucking I wanted to see Marie do it just as bad. Marie said "it will be my pleasure." So with her laying on her back Tonya straddled her as I guided the dildo into her pussy. Not wanting to be left out I played with Marie's nipples as I rubbed Tonya's clit. The girls started to rock and before long my cock was as hard as one. I stood in front of Tonya and she sucked my cock as Marie fucked away on her pussy.

Tonya started jerking trying to keep from cumming and Marie wasn't far behind. As the two started cumming I pulled my cock from Tonya's mouth and shot cum all over both there tits. We all collapsed on the bed gasping for a breath. That was one hell of a visit!