Chocolate

Story Info
Wife suprises husband with late night treat.
1.2k words
3.9
39.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"What have you go there babe?" asked James as he sat down on the bed next to her.

"Hot melted chocolate," she said.

James grinned and said "What do you plan on doing with it?"

"Lie back and I'll show you," purred Tina. Once James had laid back on the bed Tina set the plate of steaming chocolate down on the bed and pushed his shirt up his chest dragging her nails up his muscles before slipping his shirt off.

Sticking her fingers into the bowl she covered them with the gooey chocolate, she scooped some up and flicked it onto his chest. He gasped as the hot chocolate made contact with his skin, her fingers massaged the chocolate into his skin spreading it over his body she reached down and trailed her tongue through the melted chocolate she had spread on his chest. He groaned as she lapped up the cooling chocolate with her tongue.

She grasped his thickening erection through his shorts before quickly grabbing the band and yanking them down with a sharp pull. She coated her hands with the still hot chocolate and grasped his pulsing member and stroked him spreading the chocolate over his hardness. James groaned as the chocolate tingled on his throbbing flesh.

Tina released him quickly then dove down and lashed her tongue from base to tip collecting the sweet chocolate making him groan harshly as she licked the chocolate from him. He cried out as she engulfed him sucking him clean.

"Oh God baby, that's so good," groaned James as Tina stroked her tongue along the thick vein standing out from his throbbing shaft.

"Mmmm you taste so good James," purred Tina flicking her tongue over the tip of his pulsing member. James closed his eyes and moaned as the spikes of pleasure rushed through him. He gasped as Tina grasped his ass tightly closing her mouth tightly around him. James was in heaven as Tina slowly drew her tongue and teeth up his straining flesh. A harsh wracking shudder passed through him as she raked her teeth over the tip of him.

James' breathing increased heavily as Tina grasped his ass and spread his cheeks while she drew him to the back of her throat working her jaw muscles around him. His hands bunched into the sheets as the pleasure sent shocks through his tensed body. He cried out as his orgasm blinded him with white hot intensity, he writhed on the bed as Tina sucked him dry.

"Oh fuck, that was so amazing," groaned James as he attempted to regain his strength.

He rolled on to his side and looked at her still dressed, "Why am I lying here naked and you still have all your clothes on?" asked James as he pulled at her bra.

"You can do something about that if you want," purred Tina as she stared at him hotly.

James growled and quickly tore at her bra and panties, he threw the scraps onto the floor and grabbed the hot bowl of chocolate and dug his fingers into the thickening sauce scooping it out. He rubbed the chocolate all over her breasts and down her chest to her navel. Tina arched her back and moaned as the hot sauce tingled against her skin. James leaned down and licked her skin gathering the chocolate. Tina moaned as James sucked on her hard nipples his teeth grazing the sensitive flesh. Her hands grasped at the bed sheets to ground herself against the pleasure coursing through her body. James looked up at her hotly as he finished cleaning her breasts of the chocolate. "You are so sexy Tina, I can never get enough of you," growled James his wedding ring scraping against her thigh the cold metal sending tingles through her body. There were times where Tina thought she didn't know what she did to deserve such a gorgeous and devoted husband. All her thoughts were broken as James quickly shoved his tongue deep within her. She cried out fisted the sheets more tightly, James lifted his head and said "There's something missing here,"

'Your tongue,' thought Tina as James spread her thighs wider.

"Ahh I have the perfect thing right here," said James slyly digging a finger into the cooling chocolate and pressed his chocolate covered fingers against her opening.

"Oh god! James!" cried Tina her hands released from the sheets and buried in his thick brown hair. She dragged him down to her heat, he grinned and lashed his tongue out flicking her throbbing nub. She pushed James' face right into her, he groaned into her while his tongue swept her walls collecting the chocolate. Tina's eyes grew wide as the sensations rocked through her, it was it for her when James bit into one of her throbbing lips. She shrieked and bucked her hips as her released slammed into her.

James grabbed her face and pulled her in for a steamy passionate kiss, his tongue still wet from her juices probed her mouth collecting what was left of his release. Tina groaned leaning into the kiss pushing her tongue against his, James moaned against her lips as her hot seeking tongue probed his mouth. Tina wrapped her legs over his pulling him on top of her she relished the feel of him thickening against her. She dragged her hands and nails down his back making him shudder and moan against her lips. They broke their kiss breathless drawing in much needed air before James surprised Tina and pushed her on her back and quickly sliding into her thrusting his throbbing hardness deep into her hot core. She dug her nails into his arse urging him in deeper, James back arched as the fire of Tina's nails digging into him raced up his spine. "Faster baby," panted Tina digging her nails in deeper. James grunted at the fiery pleasure/pain as it rushed through his body, sweat rolled off his chest to pool between their joined bodies. He thrust into her powerfully grasping her back and pulling her up to him sinking himself deeper into her clenching wetness. Tina groaned at the sensation she tightened her walls around him as he thrust into her. James muttered a curse as the pleasure increased her muscles milked at him while he stroked deep and hard inside her. Tina reached up and grasped his lips in a tight lip lock their tongues dueling with each other Tina met him thrust for thrust. They broke their kiss breathless once again their sweat slicked bodies slid against each other adding to the intense sensations of pleasure coursing through them. Tina wrapped her legs around his more tightly and urged him to go harder her nails digging into his arse tightly as he pounded into her savagely, soon enough the burning tide of their release crested and crashed over them shattering their senses. James collapsed over her panting, exhausted. Tina released her grip on his ass and sighed loving the feeling of James embedded deep inside of her while his muscular chest rested against her. Tingles of pleasure rushed through her as his sweat matted chest hair brushed against her sensitized skin. "Wow that was amazing baby," said James wrapping his arms more securely around her.

"I know we should do something like this every year for our anniversary," panted Tina.

"Why not more often?" asked James smiling.

"Now there's a thought," said Tina wrapping her arms around his back.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers