Chocolate

Story Info
What would a girl do for chocolate?
1.4k words
3.81
17.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMM, that was delicious", I said, as she hangs our coats and I flip on a few lights in the house. "I love sushi", she exhales, as if reminiscing a childhood pet. It's the time of night for some of the more routine things in our relationship like feeding the fish, clearing any scattered dishes, loading them in the washer and closing the various drapes. I notice the box of Godiva chocolate resting on top of the wine rack and grab it before flipping off the light and heading the bedroom.

"I really like these new heels" she announces, as she senses me entering the bedroom. As I make the corner and see her at the vanity, standing in nothing but her new beige heels and the scarf she wore to dinner, I get an evil idea.

Holding up a piece of Godiva, I whisper: "Hey! Want some chocolate?" Her eyes light up, of course she wants chocolate.

"Yes" she says in a soft manner, like a child caught red handed doing wrong.

"Come get it, sexy thing.", I say.

"Yessir" she mutters.

As she moves in my direction, she twirls both ends of the scarf, and travels gently, with a runway-esque gait, giggling all the while. She knows well enough what sort of trouble such teasing can get her into, and she dances the line with ease. I catch her eyes for a moment, and dare her to look away, holding her attention entirely with my gaze. Never breaking the stare, I unwrap the square of chocolate and hold it in front of me. As she reaches out to take her prize, i quickly snatch her arm and yank the chocolate out of reach. In a firm, smooth motion, I pull her into my body and securely grasp the scarf around her neck.

"How badly do you want this chocolate, little girl?" I ask.

After a few seconds of total silence, she breathes: "Daddy.."

"What would you do for it?" i ask again.

"I dont know" she says, almost whispering.

"Would you get on your knees and close your eyes for it?" I say, with an innocent, calm tone.

"Yes",she replies.

"Put this chocolate between your teeth and hold it, but don't taste it." I command. After placing the rich candy in her bite, I use my newly freed hand to grab the hair on the back of her head and tilt her ear toward my mouth.

"On your knees" I whisper.

As she kneels, I twist the scarf around itself a few times, tightening it on her neck.

"Close your eyes now", I say as I run my hand through her hair.

As I grasp the chocolate in her mouth, I say: "I'm taking the chocolate back now, let go." I place it on a nearby bookshelf as I unbutton my jeans. I look down at her and take a moment to recognize my good fortune. I lean over to kiss her soft lips, and as I do, I notice that there is a heavier taste of chocolate than I had expected. I inspect the candy again and notice that one corner has been rounded.

"I thought I told you not to taste the chocolate, sweet girl." I say, in a compassionate manner, as if I regret what has to happen now.

"It tastes good, I'm sorry, Daddy" she responds, in her sweetest voice.

Without a word, I firmly lead her by the scarf a few feet to the edge of the king sized bed. Still on her knees, I force her over the bed and intertwine the scarf around her wrists, slinging the end of the scarf between her warm legs and clutching it from behind. Her fists rest tightly on her bare pussy. With nothing appropriate in reach, I use my large hands to pop her sharply, covering equal parts of both cheeks with my strike. She lets out a girlish whimper, but doesnt struggle.

Once more, with double the force, I smack her in the same spot. "Ow!" she cries.

My cock has grown hard. I slide off the unbuttoned pants, and boxers along with it, then, one arm after another, never letting go of the scarf, I remove my shirt.

"Hold it open with your fingers.." I say. She does.

I lick my finger and gently stroke the soft pink spot that is now exposed. I can feel it pulse with every pass. In seconds, the juices start surrounding my finger and glistening off the lips as she spreads them open. I bend down and run my tounge sharply from her clit, slowly reaching her ass and letting the moisture in my mouth slide down my tongue, and working it around her sweet tiny little hole.

I can hear her heavy breathing and involuntary moaning. I get on my knees behind her, cock thick and rock hard. Still holding her lips apart, when the tip of my meat reaches her pussy she lets out a sudden moan , as if taking her first bite of a hard earned steak.

"Guide my cock with your hands" I order her. She wraps both of her bound hands around my shaft. I pull out slowly, about an inch from her pussy and then plunge back in, giving her only an inch of dick.. then quickly removing it. In even intervals, I pump and pull out.. only one inch.. allowing her to grow accustomed to guiding my cock properly into her box.

As I feel the juices from her pussy start to leak down the shaft of my cock, I start to go a little faster, and a little deeper.. removing my cock completely from her pussy each time. I can hear her building up, the scarf presses firmly against her wet asshole and slides up and down with every pump, gathering more moisture from her soaked pussy bit by bit. By the time I'm giving her half of my cock in each thrust, the scarf is completely soaked and her asshole is tightening around the fibers as it slides up and down.

"Fuck..!" she says.. as if overwhemed by the sensations. I start to pump harder and faster, forcing her hands to release my cock.

"Hold it open again." i say in a heavy pant.

She starts spreading her lips far apart, allowing my cock to get a full nine inches deep. I can feel her scattered breathing, I know she's starting her ascent to orgasm. I grab the chocolate and bite a piece off. Grabbing her hair, I turn her head towards mine and lean up to kiss her, forcing the chocolate into her mouth, never stopping the hard pumping.

"Let it melt, don't swallow it" I say, then I force her face back into the down comforter. Fully fucking her, I start to pull her into me with a firm grip on the back of her neck, still guiding the scarf up and down on her ass. Deep inside her, growing close to orgasm myself, I can feel her body start to tremor. She stops breathing completely and tightens her body, I pump harder.

After what feels like 30 seconds, she lets out a desperate exhale and sucks in as deep a breath as she can manage; my balls continue to tighten, approaching explosion. Using all her strength, she growls out a girlish grunt, body still tensed, lapsing several seconds. She falls limp, I can see the melted chocolate on her lips. I give her one more push, resting as deep inside her as I can get, and my cock starts to pulse.

I slide out abruptly and climb up on the bed, holding the side of her face against the comforter. With two hard strokes, I jack a huge burst of thick warm cream that splashes against her panting lips.. she moans and opens her mouth, chocolate leaks out as squirt after squirt of hot semen fills her. When the overfilled cream starts to drip on to the bed, I force my cock into her mouth, plugging the leak. I hold her there for several second, until my balls loosen and drop back down in her face. I pull my cock away and she takes a big gulp, swallowing down the melted chocolate and warm, sticky cum. Her eyes are glazed over, her hands and the scarf dangle lifelessly from the foot of the bed.

I reach my arms under her and lift her, dragging her into bed and sliding the wet comforter to the floor. Removing the scarf, I use what little area isnt drenched in girl juice to wipe her sticky face clean. I pet her hair and kiss her forehead, pulling the cool sheets over her naked body.

I think I'll let her sleep in her heels tonite.