Chocolate and Gold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have had a very successful meeting," I suggested.

"Yes, I did! Very successful! I think my boss will be very pleased when I e-mail her tonight. But that can wait. I'm going up to my room to change. Are you ready to go for a swim?"

"Yes, ma'am, I certainly am."

"Good. Wait here and I'll be right down."

With that, she was off to the elevator and I sat down once more, knowing from experience that "I'll be right down" could mean anything from fifteen minutes to an hour. I would be patient. I knew the wait would be worth it.

Savannah surprised me. She was back in less than ten minutes and I was right. The wait was more than worth it. She was wearing a diaphanous wrap with wide loose sleeves that came to her elbows and a hemline somewhere near the base of her butt cheeks. Beneath it, I could see a dark colored bikini of scant proportions. Throw in a big, floppy straw hat and sunglasses, and we were ready to go.

As she turned to walk to the entrance, I immediately saw that the bottom of her bikini didn't cover anything in back. It was no more than a thong with a thin, dark strip around her waist and another thin dark strip rising up from between her cheeks to meet it. I now knew what kind of trouble I was going to be in. My swim suit wasn't going to be able to contain my enthusiasm for her appearance. Right now, the cargo shorts camouflaged the issue, but when it came time to reveal all, I was going to be in trouble. Or so I thought.

Savannah pranced out to the sidewalk and immediately a cab appeared. I was not surprised. We slid in together and she told the driver where she wanted to go. He gave us both a good long look, shook his head, and pulled away from the curb.

"The concierge told me about this beach. It's clothing optional," she smirked. "Does that bother you?"

"Uhhhmmm ... well ... I can't say I've had any experience ... but hell, if you're OK with it, then let's do it." I was talking more bravely than I was feeling. Clothing optional? Did that mean tops and bottoms? Men too? Oh well ... nothing ventured. Besides, I'd get to see all of Savannah Wilson, and that would be worth any amount of embarrassment.

I don't think the cab ride lasted five minutes and we were deposited in front of a screened area just outside of the town. It was a private beach, and apparently we were entitled to use it because we were guests of Azur. I paid the driver, and as we walked through the baffle I noticed the beach wasn't very crowded. At four o'clock on a warm May afternoon, I expected there might be more people.

Savannah had brought a canvas tote bag with towels and sunscreen. She walked down to the beach and looked around for a likely spot. We had plenty to choose from. She looked at me, shrugged, and walked about fifty yards west before stopping to see who was nearby. The answer was ... no one. She put down the bag, untied the sash on her wrap and folded it, putting it in the canvas bag. The hat followed and then the sunglasses.

"Help me with the sunscreen please, Harry," she said as she handed me the container.

I gingerly squeezed some out into my hand and began to spread it across her shoulders and down her back. Her bikini top had what I could only describe as a thick thread across the back and very little more in front. As I looked over her shoulder, I could see almost an entire breast swaying as I rubbed the lotion into her back.

Now the moment of truth. I delayed the inevitable and began putting lotion on her calves and thighs, working my way up.

"Make sure you put lots on my ass, Harry. Nothing worse than a burned butt for sitting down." She seemed so calm about it that I was encouraged to proceed.

I'm not really an ass man ... more like an all-around man. I love a nice set of breasts, a slightly rounded belly, strong thighs and prominent calf muscles. But Savannah's ass was something to behold. If they were looking for a prototype to model for the perfect booty, she had it. I began to apply the lotion and my cock was so damn hard I could barely stand it.

"Oh ... that feels good, Harry. Just like a nice massage." She was looking over her shoulder at me. "Now it's my turn. Get rid of the t-shirt and shorts," she said nonchalantly.

Oh! Oh! This was going to be difficult. I willed myself to be calm and slowly pulled the t-shirt up over my head. I turned my back to Savannah, undid the button, unzipped the fly, and let the shorts drop to my feet.

"Oh ... nice ass, Harry." She planted both hands on my butt and began to squeeze. "I like the suit, too. Fits you perfectly in back. Very sexy."

"Thanks," I squawked. I could feel the cool lotion as she began to rub it into my shoulders and work her way down my back. She seemed to spend a fair amount of time on my ass, but that may have been my imagination. In any event, she was very thorough and of course, my erection was now pushing upward against the top band of the swim suit.

"There!" she said, smacking my ass playfully as she finished. "Want to do my front?" she teased.

"Uh ... I think you and I can manage our own," I said, embarrassed at my wimpy answer.

"Yeah ... but it might be more fun the other way." Again, I could tell she was teasing, if not outright taunting me.

"Oh, Harry. I seem to have your attention," she said seductively, reaching for the front of my trunks and giving my manhood a squeeze.

"Vannie! Don't do that. You'll get us arrested." I had no idea if that was true, but she was really pushing my comfort envelope this afternoon and I was wondering why. That is, I was wondering during the few lucid moments I was having.

"Come on, Harry. Let's go for a walk along the beach. It's such a beautiful afternoon and we're here on the French Riviera, staying in a five star hotel and having a great time. At least ... I am. Are you having a good time, Harry?"

"Yeah. I am. But you are a tease, you know. You like pushing my buttons to see what will happen, don't you."

"I'm not all tease, Harry. I'm just having some fun with a guy I like, who needs to have some fun too. You've had a tough time lately, losing your parents. It's time to relax and get a little reckless," she said, turning to me and speaking seriously.

"Well, if reckless is the idea ... then I'm with the right girl."

She gave me a huge smile. "Atta boy, Harry. Reckless it is!" And with that, she pulled the end of the tie on her bikini top and shrugged it off.

"What do you think of these?" she asked, looking down at her breasts, cradled in her hands.

"Fabulous!" They were, too.

"I just love it when they're free. Free! Free like a bird!" she shouted and began to run down the beach, her arms outstretched, flapping occasionally.

I stood stock still. A chill ran through me. She stopped when she sensed I wasn't following her, and with her arms out, hands pointing to the sand, she turned her head and looked back at me. The sun shone brilliantly in front of us, the sea almost coppery-gold, the silhouette of Savannah turning her skin black, shining with lotion.

She turned back, tilting her arms like an airplane making a turn, and ran to the sea. I ran after her. Now I remembered the rest of the dream. I would follow her into the sea, but I wouldn't be able to find her. I would dive and call and search, but she was nowhere to be found.

That was where the fear was centered. So many times had I awoken in a cold sweat, reliving the frustration of not finding her. And now ... it was happening in real time. I ran as fast as I was able, crashing into the light surf, chasing the naked woman of my dream. My nightmare! I had to stop her.

She was taunting me as I crashed toward her, moving as quickly as I could against the drag of the water. I caught her when she was almost chest deep in the little swells, her two beautiful brown globes bobbing. I grasped her around her waist and lifted her, pulling her to me and holding her tightly.

"Harry! What are you doing, Harry!" she gasped, unsure if I was playing or not.

"I couldn't let you disappear. I couldn't lose you again. I had to save you."

"What are you talking about? Save me?"

I was breathing heavily from the exertion and gradually it dawned on me that this wasn't what it seemed to be. I had confused reality with my dream. I had reacted to an imaginary stimulus and I had probably frightened Savannah.

"I'm sorry, Vannie. I'll try and explain, but not now. I need to get my head straight."

"Yeah, I can see that. But since you're here, and since I'm safe now, why don't we have some playtime?"

With one arm wrapped around my neck, she reached down and grasped my now-deflated cock and squeezed it. It started to respond immediately. Her breasts were pushing into my shoulders and I was holding her underneath her buttocks, lifting her against me. As I walked with her, she got lighter as we moved a bit further out into the water. Her buoyancy was helping me.

"You're going to drive me crazy, Vannie. You can't tease a man like this and not expect something drastic to happen."

"Oh? What kind of drastic?" she grinned.

"The kind that could get me in a lot of trouble. This swimsuit isn't tall enough to hide everything when you get me going. I don't want to embarrass you."

"I know how to make it go down, Harry."

I looked at her, not daring to challenge her. I shouldn't have bothered. She reached down again, sliding her hand inside the top of my suit and grasping my cock firmly. Pulling it up and out of its confinement, she pushed the top of my suit down, leaving my rigid cock and scrotum exposed.

She had a wicked grin on her face and I knew I might as well surrender, since she had complete control of the situation. I felt her push her thong aside and before I could react, she pushed the head of my cock into her pussy and began to sink down on it.

"Oh, Harry. That feels sooooo good. I'm so horny, Harry. I had to have you. It's all I've been thinking about all afternoon. You feel fantastic. It feels so good. Thank you, Harry," she crooned.

I began to kiss her and she responded passionately. My hands were full of her ass cheeks and now I was contributing to our joining, pulling her up and letting her down as we moved silently into each other. I had no idea if anyone on shore could make out what we were doing, but I was long past caring. This was out of my control.

The way we were going at it, I wouldn't have been surprised if someone on the beach had hollered "surf's up!" Savanna was hanging on for dear life and I could hear her grunts of satisfaction as we carried on. Finally, it was coming to an end. I couldn't hold out forever and I had to hope that she got what she wanted. She must have. She went rigid in my arms and then shook when I drove myself into her and held her there as I released.

A few seconds later I felt myself relax and she slowly slipped out of my grasp.

"Have you ever done anything like that before?" she panted.

"No ... never. Not in my wildest dreams."

She laughed. "Neither have I. That was crazy ... but fun."

I looked at the beach to see if anyone was reacting to us. I couldn't see anything unusual. Either it was a common occurrence or no one noticed. My breathing was returning to normal, but I was still holding Savanna in my arms. The water was almost up to her neck, so I began to gradually move us toward shore.

I pulled my suit up to its proper position and held Savannah's hand as we waded slowly ashore. The light breeze was cool on our wet skin as we walked back to the bag and the towels. While we dried off, I began to wonder just what had happened between us. I had now identified the dream I had been having, but I was reluctant to tell Savannah about it.

She seemed quite happy and carefree about our passionate encounter, and I think that made it easier on me. I wondered if sex was something common and unimportant to her. I would be disappointed if that were so. It sure wasn't unimportant to me.

She retied her top and then put her wrap on before we began to walk back to the opening in the screen. There was no cab in sight as we got there, but neither of us minded walking back to the hotel.

"Harry ... would you mind staying with me tonight?" she asked after a period of silence.

"You mean ... in your room?" I was not quite sure if she was asking what I thought she was asking.

"Yes." She had stopped and turned toward me. "I get lonely and you and I seem to have something. I don't know just what it is, but I trust you and I like you and I want to be with you tonight."

"How in the world could I possibly say no to you?"

"Good ... it's settled then. I'm glad. All we have to do now is decide where to go to dinner and where to go afterwards."

"I can help with the nightclub," I volunteered. "The concierge knows a place that is the hottest place this side of Cannes."

"Wonderful! Why don't we eat at the hotel? I ate there last night and it was very good."

"Fine with me. As long as I'm with you, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself."

"That's nice, Harry. If feel like that too. Isn't it funny ... we met only a few hours ago and I feel like we've known each other forever."

I had another cold shiver go through me as I thought about the dream and today's reality.

"What is it, Harry? I just felt you shiver. Are you cold?"

"No. It's a strange story. It relates to what happened when you ran into the water today."

"Tell me about it."

I looked at her. I wondered if I wouldn't be ruining the great feeling we had developed.

"I'm not sure I should tell you. It's going to sound very strange ... weird in fact."

She gave me a funny look. "Go ahead. Don't worry about me. I can handle it."

I stopped, moved to a low stone wall, and sat. I took a deep breath.

"Not long after my parents died, I began having a recurring dream. I don't usually remember dreams, but this one was quite vivid, and I was having it over and over again."

I stopped and looked at Vannie. She was paying close attention and I decided to continue. I told her about the vision and the woman and the beach. When I got to the part about this afternoon, I paused again.

"When you ran down the beach and then stopped and looked back, you were duplicating my dream. It was exactly as I remembered it. The sun making your skin look shiny black with the lotion on it. You were naked in the dream and from behind this afternoon, you appeared to be naked. When you ran into the surf, I began to remember the rest of the dream.

"I chased you because in the dream, I couldn't find you. You disappeared. I was actually frightened that it might happen that way. I couldn't take the chance. I had to save you."

"Wow ... Harry ... that's wild. What do you think it means. I mean, dreams always mean something."

I shook my head. "I don't know. I can't figure it out. But what's more disturbing is that I've had this dream for weeks now ... long before I met you. But it was you in that dream."

"That's spooky. I've got to tell Mama about this. She'll know what it means."

"How so?"

"Mama is full of stories about charms and curses and dreams and such. According to her, everything means something. This is really interesting, Harry. Are you frightened by it?"

"No ... not frightened ... maybe just ... shocked. I had that feeling when I saw you for the first time ... walking into the café this morning. Then on the beach, it was an even stronger sensation."

"I got to admit, Harry, you are interesting ... and sexy. I have this feeling that we are going to get along very well."

"That's going to be a bit difficult with you leaving in the morning."

She cocked her head. "Come with me. Or meet me there."

"And when you go to Milan?"

"Harry ... let's work on it. There'll be a way. I know it. I feel it. Just like your dream. You are someone special to me. I don't know how I know it, but I know it."

I laughed. "How could I say no?"

She laughed with me. "Haven't you told me that already?"

We made it back to the hotel and we went to the front desk to make a reservation for dinner at eight. That gave us a couple of hours to relax and save our energy for later. Savannah was threatening to wear me out tonight. I was anxious to find out just how she would go about it.

12