Chocolate Decadence Ch. 02

Story Info
Can hot sex turn into something more?
11.3k words
4.7
16.3k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Jenna awoke to the sun beaming on her face. Crap! She forgot to pull the blinds. She had the next two days off and wanted to sleep in. She started to pull herself out of bed and felt her body cry out in protest.

As she felt the pain in every muscle, she fell back to the bed and memories of the night before flooded her mind. Oh my god, she thought, I was a complete whore! She slowly sat up in bed and scooted to the edge of the bed, feeling the ache between her legs. She knew Darnell had been huge, but didn't realize how sore she would be today. Shower, she thought. Hot, pulsing water. She wasn't sure if she could even pull her nighty off and felt a sense of triumph over her aching muscles when she managed to pull it over her head.

She stepped into the shower and let the hot water pummel her body, kneading away the aches and pains in her muscles. She stood leaning her hands into the wall.

Darnell's morning wasn't going much better. He had woken up with an enormous hard on and his hand was stroking it. He picked up his phone and saw he had left it open to a picture of Jenna. Spread eagled, a little smile on her face. God she was beautiful!

He knew he was running late, but had to take the time to get himself off or he would have a fucking hard on all day. Her picture stayed up the whole time. Damn, he wanted to hear her voice! Even a picture of her made him shoot is jizz faster than usual.

Later at the station, he met up with his partner and they settled in for a briefing on the sting and received their assignments. He was glad to find out he didn't have to play one of the johns. He and his partner, Ray, were the arresting officers, along with a few others.

They drove their squad car to their assigned street, right off the busy road, but hidden by over grown bushes and a broken wooden fence. The liquor store where the hookers usually hung out was in view, but just barely. Now was the boring part. Nothing to do except wait.

"So, buddy, how was your little Asian hottie last night?" Ray asked, smiling. He was married and loved hearing about Darnell's sexcapades.

"Didn't do her last night, Ray." He smiled.

Ray looked surprised and then realized why Darnell was still smiling.

"Oh man, you nailed the ice cream girl??" He practically howled.

Darnell smiled again, just nodded a little.

"And?" Ray asked.

"And what?"

What the hell was wrong with Darnell, Ray wondered? Usually his partner couldn't wait to brag about his conquests!

"And was she as good as you hoped? Was she hot? Come on, spill the beans, man!"

Darnell wasn't sure how to answer. And couldn't figure out why he wasn't sharing the details, either. Hell, he even had pictures to prove he nailed his little ice cream tramp. He had taken pictures before, shared them with Ray without another thought. But he felt possessive. Didn't want another man looking at her tits. Or her pussy.

Luckily they got called to arrest a couple of hookers in front of the liquor store and drove the car around the corner, lights on. Parking at the edge, he turned off the lights and he and Ray got busy cuffing the two pros.

Ray read them their rights, while Darnell leaned them against the car and patted them down. The first one, a little blond that couldn't have been more than 18 years old, was wearing a tiny silver top and a zebra print mini. She had on way too much make-up and looked awful. He found nothing on her, no drugs or guns, and twirled her around to put her in the car. He moved the handcuffs so that her hands were cuffed in front of her and was helping her slide into the back seat when he felt her hand on his crotch.

"Officer," she began to whine, "Can't I work this misunderstanding off?"

He grabbed her hand and moved it away, slamming the car door. What a whore. How can a man get turned on with a whore like that and pay her for sex? He had never understood that.

Yes, he liked to pretend sometimes when he was banging a girl that she was a slut, but it was just role play. Although, he had to admit something happened last night with Jenna. He had wanted her to be his little white slut, but only for him. He never wanted another man fucking her. She was his!

Crap! Now he wanted to call her like a lovesick teenage boy.

He let Ray take care of the other girl and got into the squad car. Once Ray climbed in, he lit up the lights and sirens and drove over to the jail, where they dropped off the hookers and left to their next assigned spot.

They spent the next few hours arresting prostitutes all over the city. It was a long day. Several of them tried to wriggle out of it by offering sex.

Ray wondered why his partner was being so surly all day. Maybe the sex was bad? Darnell had been talking about banging this hot chick from the ice cream store for weeks. He was making plans and getting ready to make his move.

"Okay, buddy. I get it. The hot ice cream chick was really a block of ice? Hey, it happens. So you had bad sex... we all do once in a while!" He patted his friends shoulder as he tried to pep him up.

Darnell glowered at him. "You are an idiot! She was hotter than anyone I have ever been with. She was incredible and fucking hot!" His voice came out in a near shout.

"Then what the hell is wrong with you? Oh, wait... I get it." Realization came slowly to Ray, but it finally hit him.

"You get what??" he snarled.

"Wow, I have watched you jump from one hottie to another over the years and you were bored within weeks. Sometimes days. You have never acted like this after nailing any of them the first time. But this time something more happened, didn't it? You felt something."

"Fuck off!" Darnell snapped.

"Yep, you felt something more than just a good fuck. Oh, dude, it happens to all of us. Quit fighting it and go with it."

"Idiot. You don't even know what the hell you're talking about. She's just another little hottie. Nothing sp...Crap..." his voice trailed off as it began to make sense. Ray laughed and ran into the convenience store they were parked by to grab something to munch on.

The second the door closed behind his partner, he pulled out his phone. 3pm. He made it a rule to never, ever contact the girl before at least three days had passed. It was barely twelve hours and he wanted to talk to her. He wrestled with the dilemma for about 5 seconds and gave in, somewhat. He texted her instead.

I GET OFF AT MIDNIGHT. WANT TO PLAY?

That's right, he told himself, keep it light. Just sex.

She texted a minute later.

MY APARTMENT?

He felt his cock grow just reading the words. He texted back that he would be there right after work.

BE READY. I WILL HAVE MY CUFFS. BEEN ARRESTING WHORES ALL DAY. ARE YOU A WHORE?

When he read what she texted next his cock swelled and he caught his breath.

ONLY YOURS. JUST FOR MY BIG BLACK STUD. THIS WHORE ONLY SPREADS HER LEGS FOR YOU!

Fuck! How was he supposed to get through the next nine hours!! He quickly slipped his phone back into his pocket, but unfortunately Ray saw him.

"And how is your sweetie? Do you want to go get her some candies and chocolate?" Ray practically hooted with laughter.

Darnell knew it was going to be a long night. He was right. Ray gave him a hard time about Jenna all evening.

When Jenna got his text, she freaking jumped for joy. She couldn't wait to see him. Then she called her neighbor, Mandi, who lived just across the hall in her apartment building and asked her to come over.

Mandi was about the same age, blonde, tan and gorgeous. Big blue eyes, perfect skin. Although her breasts were a little small, she was able to play them up with sexy clothes. Men fawned all over her and she often brought them home for some fun.

When Jenna had moved in they had become instant friends, even though Mandi couldn't understand why she wasn't really interested in sex. She had tried to get her new friend to join her on her outings, but something always held Jenna back.

Jenna heard the knock at the door and yelled to her friend to come on in.

Mandi opened the door and saw Jenna dancing in the living room and shaking her cell phone up in the air.

"HE TEXTED!" She squealed.

"Whoa, are you talking about a man?? You better tell me what the hell is going on!" Mandi demanded.

They sat down on Jenna's soft, brown leather sofa and she filled her in about last night- although she didn't give her every detail. She wanted to keep some of her dignity! She finished up by telling her about his text.

"Whoo, woman! When you finally jump in, you jump in all the way! Mm, I had a man like that once at a bank I worked at. He was my boss and... well, we had a damn good time!" She giggled. "We even did it in the vault!"

They both laughed, but then Mandi got down to business.

"Well, we need to get busy! You need to look hot tonight, I mean really, fucking hot! Let me do your hair and make-up, ok?"

Mandi was a hair dresser, so Jenna quickly agreed.

"What should I wear? I have been looking in my closet and I just don't have anything sexy!" She cried out in dismay.

Mandi popped up and told her to wait, before slipping out the door. She was back in a few minutes, her arms full of dresses. Jenna followed her into her own bedroom and watched her friend dump the dresses on her bed, then quickly started pulling them apart, laying them out for her friend.

"Mandi, these are incredible!" She ran a finger along the hem of a satiny pink one. It had tiny little spaghetti straps and the material was ruched along both sides and looked very short.

"Like that one? Try it on," she said and tossed and pulled it off the bed.

She pulled her shirt off over her head and yanked her yoga pants off, before letting the satiny dress slide down over her. She loved the way it felt and was so glad she and Mandi wore the same size!

She turned to see herself in the mirror, but Mandi stopped her in her tracks.

"Lose the bra. You can't wear a bra with any of these dresses."

She turned and looked in the mirror and realized her friend was right. She slipped it off and turned back to the mirror. The dress looked amazing, hugging her in all the right places. So short it barely covered her ass! The only issue was that her breasts were fairly bursting out of the bodice.

"Damn, I wish I had tits like yours!"

Jenna flushed, a little unsure what to say.

"That dress is perfect on you. Barely covers your nipples. HOT!" Mandi looked at the bed and chose another for her friend to try on. This was a red spandex dress with sequins on the bodice and hem.

Jenna tried that one on, and then another and another. Mandi would critique and they both decided that even though the pink ruched dress was sexy and hot, it wasn't "dirty hot", which is what she needed tonight.

"I think you need to wear the teal one. Oh! You will look hotter than any hooker he arrested today! Are you going to let him arrest you??"

Jenna loved that idea and giggled. She had never just had hot sex... this was so new and fun. She pulled the teal dress back on and Mandi stood back and watched her turn. It was teal, strapless and spandex, with diamond slit cut-outs running from under her right breast to the hem. Even with the dress being stretchy her tits were pouring out. But her nipples were covered. She agreed with her friend; this was definitely the dress.

Now to figure out shoes and accessories. Mandi had the same idea and grabbed the leftover dresses, left to take them back to her closet and came back with two pair of stilettos and some jewelry.

First the shoes. The first pair were plain black. She slipped her foot in and realized that there was no way it was going to fit. Her feet were probably a whole size bigger. She sighed and they looked in her own closet.

"These boots are perfect!!" Jenna exclaimed as she brought out a pair of tall black high-heeled boots that she had forgotten about. "My ex, the ass, bought these for me and I hated them. I actually threw them at him! I'm surprised I even kept them."

She slipped them on, zipped them up and saw they fit beautifully! Three inches high and they reached over her knees.

"Oh, my god! They are hooker boots!" He friend was delighted and wanted to start on the hair, but they had hours to go.

Jenna changed and they spent the next half hour or so going through both of their collections of jewelry and finally settled on a big silver hoop earrings, a set of five silver bangle bracelets on one arm, a wide silver cuff bracelet on the other and a silver and black choker necklace.

They put in a chick movie and had fun over the next few hours, just having girl talk. Mandi talked her into not wearing any panties, because 'hookers don't wear underwear'!

They ordered a pizza and had a couple of wine coolers. At about 10pm, Jenna hopped in the shower to get ready and then massaged the Shea butter into her skin. Everywhere. She wanted to feel soft and silky to Darnell when he ran his strong hands over her body. She trembled as she thought about him. She was so nervous, and yet wanted nothing more than to have him inside her.

Mandi got busy on her hair and then did her make-up. When she finally looked in the mirror, she was in shock. Her hair had beautiful loose ringlets falling all around her face and her make-up was flawless. She had used charcoal and teal eye shadows with a little bit of sparkle. In fact, she realized she had a little bit of sparkle all over her face and then Mandi dusted her breasts with some, too.

Her lips were a deep, bright pink and she felt so sexy! Her nipples grew hard as she thought about Darnell seeing her for the first time tonight. Would he like her? Would he still be attracted to her? She knew this was just fun and games, but she still wanted him to be wildly attracted to her.

They finished getting the jewelry and boots on and then Mandi left, wishing her good luck and leaving her to sit and wait for him to arrive. She was so nervous, she thought she might pass out, so she grabbed a wine cooler. It was her third for the day, but it had been hours since her last one. Although she did feel a tiny bit tipsy, she knew she wasn't drunk.

Her phone vibrated, letting her know she had a text.

OUTSIDE. WHICH APARTMENT?

She texted back the directions and then added:

I'M WAITING

She felt lust begin to course through her body. She checked her cell phone and saw that it was 12:15. He must have raced over, she thought, and smiled to herself.

Suddenly, she heard a loud knocking on her front door.

"POLICE! Open the door!" Darnell's voice thundered through the door.

This was it, she thought as she quickly opened the door for him and went into her plan.

"Oh, Officer! What have I done wrong?" she said coyly and fluttered her eyes innocently at him. Damn he looked incredible in his police uniform!

When she opened the door, she took his breath away. She looked absolutely amazing! Hottest little chick he had ever seen. His cock instantly hardened. He could tell she was ready to play and loved it.

"I have had a tip that there is something illegal going on here, Miss. May we talk inside?" His voice was deep, commanding.

"Of course, Officer."

He walked into her apartment and watched her close the door behind her, locking it.

"Why, Officer, I just don't know why anyone would call the police on me? I am innocent, I promise." She slowly walked over to him, letting her hips sway back and forth. Her nervousness had faded away as soon as she saw him in his police uniform. Something took over and she dived into the role play.

"We were told there were hookers here and you answer the door dressed like a prostitute. Sorry baby, I have to read you your rights." He pulled out the cuffs.

"But Officer, I promise... I'm not a hooker. I mean... I... oh, please, Officer. Can't you help me?" She used her best sweet, but scared voice.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall above your head. I have to frisk you before I cuff you!" He set the cuffs on the little end table next to him as he watched her assume the position. He tried not to smile. Damn, she was hot!! His dick was throbbing for release already.

She leaned against the wall and felt the top of her dress begin to slip down a little. He moved close behind her and she trembled.

God, she smelled great! And her tight little ass was sticking out, letting her dress slip up, barely covering her crotch. He would take care of that, he thought, and pulled it up a tiny bit more, feeling her shiver.

He placed one hand on her waist and pulled up closed behind her, while he ran his other down her arm, her shoulders, down her back and then switched hands, so he could frisk her other arm. She tried to wiggle against him, feeling his growing cock against her ass.

He groaned, "Stop that! Now I KNOW you are a hooker. Only a hooker tries to get out of an arrest by giving a cop a hard on!" Both of his hands reached around and slid under the top of her dress, slipping it down and letting her enormous breasts fall out.

"You have the biggest tits, baby. Do you like to give them to lots of men? I bet you do. All hookers do." His hot breath was against her neck and made her tremble.

She was panting as he kneaded both tits, twisting and rubbing her nipples. He flicked one hard and she cried out.

"Officer, I promise you. I don't offer my tits to anyone. Just one man! Officer Darnell. I belong to him!"

"Only for him?" he demanded, as he twirled her around to face him.

She bit her lip and nodded yes. Satisfied, he turned her back around and continued to frisk her. He let his hands roam her flat stomach, finally reaching her shaved pussy. One of his fingers slid down between her wet pussy lips, found her little clit and began rubbing it, feeling it swell.

Her knees almost buckled as she felt his giant, strong finger on her clit. She felt his arms tighten around her to keep her in place as he continued to rub.

"Oh god, baby!"

"Tramps that I am arresting are only allowed to call me 'Officer'!" He pulled away and yanked her hands down from the wall, placing them behind her back and cuffing her wrists together.

She gasped at the cold metal on her wrists as he turned her around again to face him.

He stepped back and admired her. Because her arms were pulled tight behind her, her firm, round titties arched forward, nipples hard, while her dress was slipping down to her waist.

She felt his eyes gazing at her nipples and she moaned. Her pussy was so wet and ached to be fucked. How could he just stand there? She was so nervous and needed him.

He smiled. He was having fun, again. She was amazing. He was going to play it out a little longer. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be held against you. Any big black cock you make hard may be used to fuck the hell out of you. Do you understand your rights, you fucking little white whore?"

"Yesss," she whispered, feeling her pussy ache even more.

"Good, then march your ass into your room and let's finish getting you booked into jail." He smiled at her, letting her know he was having fun and she felt a little thrill.

He followed her in to her room, yanking on the back zipper and letting the dress fall to the ground as she walked. Now the only thing she was wearing was her hooker boots and jewelry. He decided he wanted her to keep those things on.

Fuck! When he saw her black iron bed and saw that it was perfect to handcuff her wrists to the top corners he almost lost control. He made her lay on her side on her bed and he removed one wrist from the cuffs, made her roll onto her back and lifted her arm to the headboard, locking her into place. He walked around to the other side of the big bed and handcuffed her other wrist to the bed with a second pair of cuffs he had.