Chocolate Decadence Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenna's boss causes trouble...
12.5k words
4.69
18k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna dressed carefully the next morning, asking Mandi to help her with her hair. It had to be up in a ponytail, but wanted it to look extra pretty.

Mandi used a large curling iron to make beautiful curls and pulled it up into a soft ponytail. Then she did her friends make-up, soft and pretty to match the hair style.

She pulled out a lacy white bra with a pair of matching panties. The lace panties stretched and covered her shaved mound and the little white bra cupped her well. She liked how the lacy bra allowed her huge firm white breasts to sort of pour out of the cups. When she pulled the tiny work t-shirt over her head, she saw that the bra was easily seen through the thin cotton. She smiled. She used to hate that, but now wanted Darnell to be able to see them.

He had asked her not to wear a bra last time, but today there would be another employee and her boss, Andy, so she just couldn't go without a bra. She pulled on her little red skirt and tugged at the hem. She decided not to wear any knee highs, and instead went for a cute pair of red and white chevron tennis shoes. Red enamel hoop earrings and a little red and white twist bracelet and she was ready to go. She threw on a jacket to cover her breasts until she got to the store.

As always, she was the first one there and quickly hung up her jacket in the back room and found the folded red and white striped aprons on the back table. She heard someone enter the store and looked up to see Andy enter the back room. His eyes immediately landed on her tits and he leered at her.

She pasted a smile on her face and quickly put her apron on. "Hi Andy."

"Hey, going to be a busy day, you ready?" he asked.

"Sure, but why do you think busier than normal?"

"Hello- don't you remember? Most of the schools in the area are half day today because of parent teacher conferences."

Crap, she thought. That meant lots of teenagers filling the mall.

She was right. Within an hour of opening, the store was full of teenagers. She was so busy, she didn't even hear her cell ring. When she finally got a break, she went back to the break area and pulled out her phone, surprised at seeing that she missed a call. It had been from Darnell and he left a message.

She pressed play and heard his voice. "Hey baby, just wanted to say hi. Hope you're having a great day. See you tonight."

She was trembling with desire. How could his voice have that much power over her? She felt her nipples harden and press against her lacy bra. Get hold of yourself, she whispered out loud before rejoining Andy out front.

He could barely wait to see her. He had fought an internal battle with himself the night before, fighting the urge to call Jenna for over an hour. He paced his apartment like an animal, fighting the urge to call, to drive over, to break down her door and plant himself firmly in her pussy. The thought that she might get the wrong idea; that he was hung up on her, was the only reason he didn't call her.

But today...today he thought was fine. He hadn't called her for 24 hours. He also noticed she hadn't called him once. And he planned on asking her about that tonight. He also planned on telling her that he had visited the doctor's office and had been tested.

By the time he arrived at the mall for his shift, he was rock hard. How the hell was he going to make it through the evening? And he was going to have to change his mall work hours now that he was pulling evening shift at the station. He pulled out his cell and scrolled through the pictures of Jenna. He stopped at the one showing her spread eagled on the counter, her huge tits aimed to the ceiling and her shaved pink pussy swollen from just having been fucked. God, he wanted her!

He started his rounds, checking in with the various stores and stopped at the boutique where the hottie he had been screwing worked. He scanned the room and found her folding sweaters at the counter.

Interesting. No arousal from looking at her. Just a pretty girl. He felt nothing. What had Jenna done to him?

He walked quickly, reaching the counter before she even noticed him.

"Hey," he started, but she cut him off.

"Darnell!" she squealed and turned to embrace him. "Wow, I have missed you!"

He gently pulled himself away, but not before he felt her hand on his crotch.

She looked at him surprised when she realized his cock was soft.

"Yeah, we need to talk." He pulled her hand away from his pants, looking around to make sure no one saw her.

She look up at him. "What's up?"

He cleared his throat, not wanting to look in her eyes. What was wrong with him? He broke things off with girls all the time. When it was over, it was just over.

"Okay, it's like this," he began, "I started seeing someone else a few days ago."

"Sooo?" she smiled up coyly. "What does that have to do with me? You know I don't care how many women you bang."

He saw her lick her lips and realized again, it did nothing. God, was he dead? He pictured Jenna's pretty little pink slit and that brought his big dick to life. Just then, his little Asian honey slid her hand back to his crotch and smiled at his huge hard on.

He knew she thought she had done it and he quickly pulled her hand away again.

"Listen," he began again, "I'm not kidding around."

"Neither am I. Let me go find an empty dressing room and you grab something to try on. Meet you in a few." She smiled and fluttered her hands at him, intent on getting busy with him.

He grabbed her wrist, not letting her go.

"Listen. Jamey, I'm serious. It's over. You were an amazing playmate, but it's run its course. I didn't want you to find out about her, without me telling you first. She works in the mall."

Jamey's eyes flashed as she pulled her arm out of his grasp. He was leaving her for a mall whore? She couldn't believe it. Yes, she worked at the mall, too, but she was going places. She was going to own her own shop one day.

"Where does she work?" Her voice was icy.

He sighed. This was not going as well as he had hoped. The problem is he had never had to break off things because he wanted to be with just one girl. Whoa, he told himself. He hadn't really decided that was true. Well, he was breaking it off with Jamey either way. Damn! He did only want to be with Jenna.

He didn't have time to process it, because Jamey asked him again.

"Where does she work?"

"Jenna works at the ice cream store."

"The ice scream store?" she nearly choked on her words. "You are leaving me for a girl that works in a dead end job like that??"

His temper flared, but he kept his voice low.

"I have to get back to work, but I wanted to tell you face to face. I am sorry you are upset. I never meant to hurt you."

Darnell turned his back and left quickly, before things got even worse. Damn, he hadn't realized how complicated things would get. When he and Jamey had started up, they had agreed that there were no strings, no rules, and when either wanted out, that was it. Apparently, she had changed her mind.

He was so confused about this situation. In the past, when he starting banging some new hottie, he would still keep sleeping with the other one, even two others if he felt like it. He made sure that all of the women knew he was not a one woman man. Yes, he was a 'player' of sorts, had been for years, but he never wanted to be hurtful. Which is why he was always honest with women. He felt terrible about hurting Jamey.

And he was still confused about why he even broke it off with her in the first place! He had demanded that Jenna not spread her legs for any other man. It had surprised him when he heard himself say that. It had surprised him more when she asked if that meant the same for him; that he wouldn't be with any other women? It completely shocked him that he was good with that and that he had followed through.

Damn! He wanted to hit something. He had fallen hard for Jenna. He finally admitted to himself that he couldn't stop thinking about her, wanted to hear her voice all the time and wanted to slam into her and make her his every day. In fact, not only did he want to give her his big black cock, he also wanted to make her feel good. Make her scream his name.

God, when she moaned and cried out his name over and over the other night he thought he was going to lose it. Fuck! He had wanted to run to the store to see her the second he arrived, but knew he had to get with Jamey first and walk his rounds. But he veered off course and found himself walking there anyway, now.

He stopped when he saw her helping a family with their ice cream. She was smiling and laughing and her beauty took his breath away. The store was somewhat empty right now, so he waited for her to finish waiting on that family and entered the store.

Her back was to the store entrance, so she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard his voice.

"Hey, baby."

She turned around and gave him a big smile. She had really missed him, she realized, and felt her heart flutter a little. Not to mention her panties got wet with her juices within seconds. She was so glad she was wearing the apron!

"Hi. I was hoping I would see you soon."

"Well, it's not quite time for me to check your store, but I had to take care of something down at this end and after, I thought I would just run by. So, here I am." He felt foolish. Silly. And he was rock hard.

"Working till close, right?" he asked her.

"Yes." Her eyes stayed on his. She wanted to run to him; to kiss him in front of everyone. The desire to feel his hands on her body was overwhelming. She unconsciously licked her lips and glanced at the huge bulge in his pants. She wanted him inside of her so badly, she ached.

He caught her quick glance down and smiled. Nodded his understanding when she looked back up. Oh, yes, he planned on giving it to her good tonight.

"Wait for me. I will be here as soon as I can after closing."

She smiled and let him go. She knew it was going to be a long night.

Andy came out front and was being his typical lecherous self, but she just ignored him. All she could think of was Darnell. She tried to keep busy, which helped make the time pass faster. The closer it got to closing, the more her stomach was doing flip flops. Why was she so nervous?

Lost in thought, she stubbed her toe on the corner of the ice cream freezer, causing Andy to raise his hands to keep her from falling. Unfortunately, his hands- both she noticed- landed on her boobs. And instead of pulling away in embarrassment, he paused and cupped them; smiled down at her.

"Nice. Very, very nice, Jenna." He murmured as she pulled away quickly. "Now, don't be that way, honey. I know you like it."

"How dare you!" she swung her hand towards his cheek, intent on a slap, but he caught her wrist.

"You may not want to do that," he said with a smirk. He let go and placed the "be back in 5 minutes" sign on the counter and ushered her to the back room.

She was feeling very, very uncomfortable and wished Darnell was there with her.

"Sit," he said, gesturing to a chair at the break table. "Sit and relax."

She did and watched as he turned on his laptop and plugged in a flash drive. Curious, she leaned forward a little. She didn't have to, though because as soon he was ready, he turned it towards her and pulled his chair up next to her, letting his thigh press against hers. She shuddered and tried to move away and he said, "Watch" and pressed play.

She found herself looking at the store, in black and white. First a view from behind the counter, facing out to the mall, then a view from the entrance of the store viewing the entire store. Suddenly she saw herself coming out of the back door and walking behind the counter. The store was full of teenagers and she remembered that was the day...the day... oh, my god. That was right after she had put on the thong he had given her. That was the night Darnell and she...oh god, she thought, letting her face drop to her hands.

"Ahh, I see you have a good memory. Let me skip past the boring parts." He was almost laughing. "Okay, you have to watch this. It's great! I mean, I have been jacking off to this all day! Ever since the owner of the store called and asked me to review the security tapes over the last few days because someone said there was a burglary at the mall, I have watched you in action. Unfortunately there isn't sound, but it's still one of the best pornos I have ever seen."

He waited for her to raise her eyes to the laptop, before pressing play again. She was mortified to see that Darnell was bending her over the table and had pulled her thong down, showing her ass. She watched him slide his finger between her thighs. It looked like he said something and the next thing she knew she spread her legs wide for him.

She could see his big cock aiming at her pussy and she watched him cup her pussy. She remembered how sexy she felt when he did that. Andy forwarded a little bit and there she was on the floor, ass in the air and his cock was slamming into her. Oh, god, she remembered how painful it was, but then how incredible it was! She almost forgot where she was as she watched her big black stud fuck her hard, claiming her as his. A small moan escaped her lips.

She heard Andy laugh and that brought her back to reality. Crap! What was she going to do about this? He looked like that cat that caught the canary.

"So, now I know what a true slut you are!"

She didn't like the way this was going. "I am not a slut." At least not for anyone but Darnell, so he better get this over with quickly.

"Oh, come on, sweetie. I think we need to make a little arrangement of sorts." He leered at her.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm thinking that we have a little fun, Jenna." His hand reached over to her thigh and she slapped it away.

"Stop it! There is no way I am doing anything with you!" She tried to grab the flash drive from his computer and he held her back.

"Uh, uh, uh." He taunted. "This is mine. I'm thinking of converting one particular part where you are completely naked into a large poster for my bedroom!"

Enraged, she ran out of the back room. Her cheeks were red with anger and she was fighting back tears. Luckily there were no customers in the store. She looked out to the mall and saw Darnell talking with another security guard. She fought the urge to run out to get him.

He must have sensed her gaze because he turned his head and stared right at her. He knew instantly that something was wrong. He told the other security guard he had to go and strode purposefully towards her, anger growing with each step, as the closer he drew to her, her tears became more easily visible.

Jamey popped in his thoughts. Did she say something to Jenna? Damn! She better not have approached Jenna. He arrived quickly, stepping behind the counter and pulling her into his arms.

She felt herself lean into his safe, muscular arms. Breathed in his scent.

He lifted her chin up to look into her eyes, and traced his finger under her eyes, wiping away the tears.

"Baby?" he asked roughly.

She started shaking and he held her tighter, giving her time to calm down. When she finally took a few deep breaths, he asked her again. "Baby?"

She let the whole awful truth pour out about how they had been caught on video. He smiled a little at that. She was concerned about that? God, he had plans to video them soon, knowing she would be amazing on film! But then he heard her say that Andy had touched her and tried to get her to be a slut for him.

"He WHAT?" Darnell almost roared with fury. "Where the hell is he??"

She pointed to the back room. "Please! It's okay, let's just forget about it." She pleaded with him, afraid he would do something bad to her boss. He looked ready to kill. His muscles had tensed and his jaw was set.

"Stay here," he ordered Jenna, and shoved the door open into the back room. She didn't listen and followed him inside.

"You Andy?" he asked the weaselly looking white boy sitting at the table. Andy looked up in surprise, tearing his focus away from the laptop. His eyes grew wide as he realized who was confronting him.

"Yes." He tried his hardest to portray confidence, but knew his voice sounded puny.

"I understand you have a video? A video of my girlfriend and me? One that you will turn over immediately." Darnell's deep voice was demanding. "Do you know I am also a cop? Do you know threatening a girl to try and get her to give you sexual favors is illegal? DO YOU?"

Andy couldn't stop saying he was sorry. He handed over the flash drive and promised to keep his hands off Jenna.

Jenna watched all this play out and was impressed at how easily Andy gave in to Darnell. But what shocked her even more was that he had just referred to her as his girlfriend. Her heart soared and she bit back a smile. He did care!

Then he announced that Andy needed to get the hell out of there. Closing time was in 30 minutes and he said that he would stay and help her close things up. Andy grabbed his jacket and laptop and was gone in 30 seconds.

Jenna rushed over to him and wrapped her hands around her neck. "Thank you, Darnell!" She kissed him hard, pressed her body to his. His mouth took possession of hers and slid both hands down to cup her ass and pull her up to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he pulled away from her lips as he ravished her face, her ear, her neck. Her hands massaged his shoulders and neck and played with his short hair on his head as she let her neck fall back, giving him easier access to her skin.

He growled into her neck and set her down to pull off her apron. He knew he was losing control, but he didn't care. "You're closing early."

She didn't care if she got fired, she was going to do it. He pulled himself away, promising to be back for her in a few minutes. He was going to let the other security guard know he was leaving a few minutes early. He would be fine. Darnell had covered for this guy plenty of times.

Jenna rushed around the store, quickly picking up and cleaning. She also pulled a $5 out of her purse and put it in the register because she was taking a carton of chocolate mint home with her. She was waiting when he got back.

Darnell pulled the gate down without saying a word and escorted her to her car.

"Are you coming over?" she asked, suddenly shy again. "I got your favorite, chocolate mint."

"Baby, nothing can stop me. I will be there soon. I have to run home for a second first." He kissed her passionately and slid his hand under her skirt, feeling her silky skin. "God, you are so fucking hot, baby!"

She wiggled her ass a little, trying to get him to touch her pussy with his big, strong fingers. He resisted and smiled.

"Soon, baby." He whispered. "Soon."

He watched her get in her car and climbed into his, racing home to his apartment. Something had changed in him tonight and if she wanted him to spend the night, two nights, the week, he was going to be ready. He was not going through the hell of not being with her anymore. He packed a bag with clothes, his favorite flannel sleep pants, toiletries and the little wrapped package he had for her. When he saw it in the store at the mall, he knew she would love it and had asked them to wrap it for him, which they did. Thank goodness, because he was a horrible wrapper.

He headed out before realizing he forgot his phone charger.

He couldn't get her out of his head and by the time he arrived at her apartment, his cock was rock hard. He was ready to cum if she even looked at it!

He knocked on the door and she opened it, wearing only a bra and panties. Sexy, white lacy panties and bra that pushed her big titties up and out, barely covered her nipples. He shut the door behind him, dropped his bag and swung her into his arms.