Chocolate Ice Cream Girl

Story Info
A young local becomes a surprise playmate at the beach.
5.8k words
4.59
52k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the parking lot of a convenience store on Front St, the main drag in the Carolina coastal town where he was vacationing, Les slid the first, then the second case of beer onto the tailgate of his pickup next to his bike. After just three days of body surfing, biking, and tanning on the beach eating ice cream, he'd already gone through his first case, and needed serious back up. He and his girlfriend had rented a little cottage several blocks back from the beach where it was cheaper, reserving it six months ago, but now that he was here it wasn't quite as fun as he'd expected.

Just three weeks ago his now ex girlfriend left him, and didn't really even say why. Things hadn't been great between them, but they hadn't been that bad, either. But if she thought he was going to give back her half of the rent they had to put down on this place, she was crazy. So he'd packed up his stuff, threw it in the truck, and drove the ten hours it took to get here by himself. But a vacation by oneself, even in a cool beach town like this, is still a little boring. More beer always helped that.

He hopped in the cab, turned up the radio, and hit reverse, only to here a little shriek and a tiny thump from behind the truck. "Shit," he thought, "Just what I need to make the week that much better, run over someone in a parking lot!" He jumped out and ran back to see what had happened.

At the back of the truck was a very young looking Afro-American girl, probably in early high school, lifting a small scooter up off the pavement. She didn't seem to be harmed, although there was nasty scratch on her elbow, and both the mirrors of the scooter were in pieces on the ground.

"Holy crap, are you alright?" he began apologizing, "I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you back there. Let me help you."

"I'm ok, don't worry," the girl said nervously, looking around apparently more embarrassed than hurt. "It was kinda my fault, I really wasn't watching. Shit! This thing is trashed! Fuck!" She was checking out the scooter, seeing how bad it was. Besides the mirrors, it didn't seem to be harmed, since she hadn't been going very fast as she pulled in to park it.

"Is it just the mirrors?" Les asked, unable to see any other damage either. "And your elbow?" She looked at her arm for the first time and winced.

"Yeah I think so, I guess I should clean this up, huh." Les was already pulling a First Aid kit from under the front seat, and had an antiseptic wipe in hand almost instantaneously. "Wow, aren't you Mr. Prepared!" He dabbed the abrasion lightly, flicking bits of dirt loose as she winced some more, over his continued apologies. "It's alright, really. Thanks. I'm just pissed about the mirrors. I can't ride it like this, and plus my folks will never let me ride it again if they find out. I'm kinda screwed."

Les looked at the scooter, then her, noticing for that first time that she was pretty cute for a girl her age. Tall and athletic with straight black hair in short braided pigtails and barrettes. She had on a bright pink bikini top and matching beach skirt, which jumped out radiantly from her smooth mocha skin. Then he realized he recognized her from the Frosty Creem where he'd been getting his ice cream every day, but didn't say anything about it. Instead he offered a solution to her problem.

"Isn't the place that sells these just down the road here? We can go get new mirrors. I'll pay for'em, it's the least I can do."

Her face brightened, "Really? Seriously, you'd do that? Awesome, thanks!"

They loaded the scooter on its side into the truck, then climbed in to drive over to the place. Still concerned about the insurance risk of what just happened and that he'd still have to contact her parents, he asked on the way, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," she said. Les couldn't believe it. He would have be money she was only fifteen, and he stared at her disbelievingly. "What?" she said in response to his look. "How old are you?"

"Twenty five," he said with a slightly sarcastic laugh, expecting the same incredulity from her. He was actually 32, but she didn't even bat an eye.

"Oh," she said, meeting his silent stare. "What?? You don't believe me?" She pulled a tiny wallet from her hip and from it produced her drivers license. "Here," she said handing it to him. "I get it all the time. Everyone thinks I look younger than I really am. I hate it."

Sure enough, she was eighteen. He did the math twice in his head to be sure, then looked at the card one more time, noticing the local address.

"I'm probably going to have to tell your parents anyway, you know. I think it's kinda the law."

"Oh, no, no, no! No way! They find out and I never ride a scooter again. F that. If the mirrors get fixed then I'm all set, I can explain my elbow and the scratches, but they'd freak out if they knew I got hit by a truck, even though I hit you first. Please don't make me tell them."

He thought about it for a second as they pulled in. No real harm done, and she did in fact hit him. "Alright, deal. Let's go get'em fixed."

A guy from the shop wheeled the bike inside while they sat on the tailgate and chatted, starting with introductions. "I'm Sheila, by the way," she said, extending her hand.

"Les," he said, shaking it. "You do look pretty young, but sorry for not believing you."

"Don't worry about it, I get it all the time." She glanced over her shoulder into the truck bed. "Two cases of beer, huh. Having a party?"

"Something like that." He explained his sad story about renting a cottage in The Pines about four blocks back from the beach with his ex, then coming alone to hang out , play disc golf, bike, maybe sail. All the stuff he would've done with his girlfriend.

"Like make out?"

He gave her a surprised look. "Uh, no, probably not that anymore."

"Aw, poor baby," she said, patting his knee half mockingly. "So you've been here by yourself just screwing around for three days?"

"Yep, drinking beer and eating ice cream cones, I recognize you from the Frosty Creem."

"Ah, I thought I'd seen you. Yeah awesome job, right?" She told him she lived here year round but that she couldn't wait to get out and go to college in a few more weeks. Then she told him she played a lot of disc golf with her friends, and invited him to play.

"S-sure," he said hesitantly, thinking first that she wouldn't be any good, and second, wondering what a 30 year old white guy would look like hanging out with a fifteen year old black girl, whether anyone knew she was eighteen or not.

She looked at him with squinted eyes. "You think I suck, huh. Well, like I said, I play it a lot and I bet I can beat you."

He smiled at the naivete of her guessing only half his thoughts. "Ok, a bet. You're on," he said, stalling a second to think of an appropriate wager. "18-holes, winner gets a free ice cream cone?" he proposed.

"They watch for that stuff, so no, but I can snag a Creemy Bar since they have to rotate the stock, and they let us have what we have to throw out."

"Meh, not the best, but I'll take it," he agreed, and they shook hands again to seal the bet. When the scooter was repaired they set a time to meet at the course the next day, then parted ways. He watched her pull out, admiring her nice young figure as she sped off. "Dude," he told himself, "do not even think it. She's only eighteen and that's nothing but trouble."

That night, Sheila decided to go snooping around The Pines after work to find out where Les lived. She rode her scooter to the entrance of the cottage park, then parked and went in on foot. Only a block in she found his truck in front of a cottage. The front room lights were on, so she crept up slowly to see if she could see in. The windows were all closed and the AC was humming, so she couldn't hear inside, but that was probably good since he couldn't hear her sneaking around in the dark either.

She went around to peek in the side window and found him, sitting on the sofa with his back to the window watching TV. She could tell he didn't have a shirt on, then figured out why. From her window she could see over his shoulder to the TV. He was watching porn. Then she figured from the motion of his shoulders that he was jerking himself off to it, and felt herself begin to melt in her shorts. On the screen there was a couple fucking away, but she wasn't so much interested in that as she was in seeing what he had in his hands.

She crept around to the back of the house and another window that looked in right across the room he was in. Not thinking anyone would see him from the enclosed back yard, he hadn't bothered to shut the blinds. From here she could see that he was completely naked, and had a really hot body as well, but more importantly, he had a really nice cock in his hands, thick and long and slick, stroking himself slowly.

Her hand immediately found its way into her shorts, her fingers massaging her clit while she kept her eyes glued to his cock, enthralled by how long it was. He had both hands wrapped around it, one atop the other, and with one hand at the base, the head was still visible momentarily before he stroked upwards again. Her mouth was nearly watering looking at it, and she knew she had to have it inside her as her fingers began to penetrate her lips in anticipation of it. She watched as his steady rhythm gradually increased until finally he raised is hips a little off the couch, then shot his thick white load onto his stomach and over his hands. When he did this she herself started to cum, and grabbed onto the window ledge for support as her knees buckled beneath her.

When he got up to clean himself up, she backed away from the window a bit to avoid being seen, but watched his cute muscular butt and broad shoulders as he walked out of the room. She didn't really want to wait until the next day to get a piece of him, but figured it would be a little strange if she suddenly appeared at his door now. There was no way she could know he had been hoping for just that as he'd been fantasizing about her just moments earlier. So missing the opportunity, she crept back to the road and out of the park.

===

They met the next day a little past one at the disc course in a park by the beach. He was wearing board shorts and tank, she in her pink bikini top, this time with short cut off jeans that just barely concealed the firm curves of her light chocolate ass.

"Hey," she greeted him, eyeing him up and down from behind her sunglasses. "Sorry, but we gotta kinda hurry. I got called in early to work, so I only have an hour or so. Plenty of time to beat you though."

"Ha! Right," he laughed, checking her out surreptitiously as well. "Tonight I feast on free Creemy Bars!"

They played most of the game uneventfully, chatting about life at the beach and what it was like to live there year round while Les built up a commanding lead. The park was in a somewhat forested area just behind the beach, and on the last hole he tossed a horrible shot that sent his disc disappearing a long way off through the trees. They went looking for it together and found themselves out it in the grassy dunes. Coming up over a rise they heard noises that made them both stop, then look down to see a young couple, completely naked, having sex about fifteen feet away. He was taking the girl from behind, and luckily they had their backs to them. Sheila and Les both froze in their tracks unobserved, watching the forceful pounding he was giving her. She had the corner of her beach towel in her mouth, obviously trying to stifle her moans, albeit unsuccessfully, since it was her noises that got their attention.

Les felt himself getting an erection, and Sheila felt her nipples stiffen as they both forgot about the other, enjoying the view. Then, somewhat embarrassed, they looked at each other and blushed, sneaking back behind the rise. Without saying a word until they were well out of earshot, they went back into the trees, finding his errant disc on the way. When they got back to the course, Sheila finally broke the awkward silence.

"Wow, that was interesting! Don't get to see that every day. Whoo!"

"Yeah, no, sure don't." He was having a hard time thinking of anything to say, being completely flustered and turned on, but still trying to stave off and conceal both his partial erection and the lust he was feeling.

She took a peak at his shorts, knowing full well the big treat he had in there and how visible it would be if he was getting hard. "Got a little hotter all the sudden, didn't it," she said, letting her eyes linger to make sure he saw where she was looking, causing him to blush. "Good thing the game's over or we might start fire in here." Now that she had his attention, and could guess what he was thinking about, she made sure she'd be able to get what she wanted later on as they walked out to the parking lot.

"So you win, fair and square. I'd invite you to share your Creemy Bar with me, but they won't let us do that at work. Eat with friends, that is." She smiled at her innuendo. "I get off at ten, and you could come by and get your winnings at the Frosty, but that might look weird. Like, why's this old guy coming by for free ice cream after work, right? I could bring it to your cottage in a Freezy Bag instead." She climbed on her scooter and started it up, waiting for his response.

"Uh, yeah sure, that'd work." He was totally thrown by the direction things had taken, and was kicking himself for sounding like such a dolt. He was about to continue when she interrupted.

"Okay great, I'll see you later," and she revved up and started pulling away. Over her shoulder she smiled and said, "Don't worry, I already know where you live!"

Wondering how the hell she knew that, Les walked over to the beach for a calming swim before heading back home for a much-needed cold one, banishing any thought of resisting her if she kept coming on to him. After a nice afternoon nap and some dinner, he went for a long bike ride to work out the anxiousness of waiting for her to get off work, and deliberately avoided his usual evening trip to the Frosty. By the time he'd gotten home and showered, the sun had gone down and it would only be a short while until she arrived. So he sat out on the front porch to enjoy a little of the hot, quiet night, with only the light from inside as illumination.

It was only a few minutes before he heard the buzz of her scooter approaching. She showed up in the same outfit she'd been wearing earlier, bikini top and cutoffs, carrying a plastic bag of hard-earned ice cream bars. She walked up to where he was sitting in the half-light, still looking impossibly young, and placed the bag on the little table across from him. "Time for your Creemy Bar, Les, " she said, and made a show of bending over needlessly in front of him to retrieve his prize from the bag, her skimpy shorts exposing her bikini bottoms underneath.

She spun around and held out the two bars she'd brought and said "It wouldn't be fair if you were the only one eating, but you get to pick. Chocolate or vanilla?"

"Oh, I think I'll have chocolate tonight," he said, making her smile.

She handed him his choice and slowly unwrapped the her own, setting to the treat with her tongue, salaciously licking at it before taking a bite. He opened his and began eating it with less seductive fanfare, enjoying her little demonstration. She took a step closer to him as her bar began to melt in the hot night air. She held the bar close to her, so that when a drop of ice cream dripped onto her it landed on her chest, the vanilla white standing out starkly against her skin, running slowly down between her warm brown peaches. She ignored it.

"You got a little, um, on your..." he said, nodding to her chest.

"Oops," she said, leaning over him. "Help," she begged cutely.

It was all the invite he needed, and he threw his ice cream off the porch and placed his hands on her breasts, bringing his mouth to the skin between them to lick up her creamy dribble. She let him enjoy her skin for a moment, then pulled his head back with her free hand and put the ice cream bar directly onto the skin he'd just cleaned. "Oopsy, I did it again," she smiled. "Still hungry?"

He reached up behind her neck and untied her top, letting it fall and dangle beneath her breasts before licking up the offending mess, then placed his mouth over one, then the other of her dark areolas. Her nipples stiffened nicely on his tongue, and she moaned softly, feeling herself begin to soak between her legs. "Do you like my nice dark titties, Les?" she said softly, "because they sure like you." She leaned into him a bit, reaching down to his crotch for the large bulge that was beginning to swell in his shorts. "Did you think about them while you were playing with this last night?"

He pulled his mouth away and looked up at her, dumbly. She met his look while squeezing him in her hand, and said teasingly, "You didn't think anyone was looking, did you? I knew how to get here tonight because I was here last night watching you jerk this big cock of yours through the window. And now I wanna see it in person."

She dropped to her knees, still holding onto her dripping ice cream, and undid his pants with her free hand, allowing his long dick to bounce free as he pushed his shorts the rest of the way off. "Oh, baby, that is a tasty looking dick." She wrapped her hand around the base and tugged at his skin. "Here," she said, brushing her nearly melted bar against the head, making him gasp, "let's add some icing to the cake." She covered his dick in melted cream and threw the rest of it off the porch as he had done, then slowly slide her tongue the length his shaft, licking her big sensuous lips after each pass. Using both hands to hold his enormous, hard cock, she placed her mouth over the end and sucked him in, gradually working it into her throat, until she could get it a little more than three-fourths in before resisting.

He was looking around at the other cottages, trying to see if anyone was watching them, since they were only half concealed in shadow. "Maybe we better go inside."

"What's the matter?" she said as she stroked his length hand over hand, "afraid to let the neighbors see you getting head from a young black girl?" She had her mouth full of him again, making him moan instead of being able to respond. When she came up for air she said to him, "Baby, with a dick this big, you should let me suck you off on the porch all day long. But I bet you wanna fuck me, too, don't you? And I know I'm not gonna be able to keep my mouth shut for that, so yeah, maybe we should go inside."

She stood up and undid the rest of her top, letting it fall, then walked inside without waiting for him to lead. He quickly got up, removed his shirt, and followed her in, shutting the door, only to find her bending straight forward from the hips, pushing her cutoffs down to her ankles, and holding her position there. "Almost finished, Les," she cooed, "can you help with my suit?"

She had an amazingly toned, strong body, and her butt was two perfect spheres of solid teenage muscle. Her pink bikini bottoms had wedged between her tight cheeks, and it was all he could do to get them off her before he got to his knees and pressed his face into her, tongue first. He was pleasantly surprised to find her cleanly shaven.

'Oh, yeah, you like that nice black ass, don't you, mister big-meat. Suck that sweet pink pussy for me and maybe I'll let you in." His tongue had parted her dark cleft and was lapping up her already wet cunt, his hands on her firm thighs, pulling her toward him as he pressed his tongue forward to her clit. She responded by leaning back into him, grinding her hips to get his tongue where she wanted it.

After a few minutes of this he'd nearly brought her to orgasm, but she couldn't wait to get his dick in her, so she took his hands from her thighs and walked over to the couch, then sat down with her ass on the edge and her legs spread wide. "Get over here and fuck me now, please. I have to have that in me."

12