Chocolate Muffins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And another time she walked in, kissed me quickly and then started walking around the house counting all the rooms because she wanted us to christen all the rooms by performing a sex act in each one. She said, "Let's see, three bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, living room, family room, office. Nine rooms. We better get started. Which room first?" I told her since it was an eat-in kitchen, and I was kind of hungry, maybe it would be a good idea to start there. So I ate her pussy with her sitting on the kitchen counter. I fucked her pussy on the living room sofa and fucked her up the ass in the office up against the desk. In one bathroom she sat on the toilet lid and sucked my cock. And through the house we went, room by room, fucking, sucking, licking. We ended up in the other bathroom and we soaped up and I assfucked her again while we showered together. That was a lot of fun!

Then there was the oil. Oh God, the oil. She told me ahead of time she wanted to fuck me on the floor and asked me to rig us up a nice soft bed in the family room right in front of the fireplace. So I dug out the foam mattresses from the garage that I used for camping and covered them with some bed sheets and got a fire going. That damn woman showed up with a big tote bag full of stuff. First she whipped out a giant heavy plastic tarp, twelve feet square, and covered the bed I'd made and the surrounding floor space. Then she pulled out a large comforter and spread it on top of the tarp. Then she brought out a two-liter soda bottle and told me to lay my naked ass down. I laid my ass down and she undressed before me. She kissed me and told me she had mixed us up a special edible brew for me and her and she was going to cover us with it and we were going to slip and slide in and out of each other all night long and we'd lick each other off. We did, too. I felt greasy for a week, but damn, we got our rocks off a bunch of times that night.

Then a funny thing happened. Jackie showed up at one of my gigs one Friday night, alone. From the stage I watched her walk in, never look up, go to the bar, sit down and order. I saw the bartender produce two shots of something and what looked like a glass of water. Only then did she look up at me on stage, and my eyes met hers when she did. Our eyes glued, she downed a shot and smiled coyly. Before long she'd downed the second and ordered a third.

When we took break I joined her and she surprised me with a hug. I thanked her for coming and she said no problem, she digs the music. We made small talk for a minute or two.

"So, how you doin', Coach?" she asked me.

"Oh, I've been okay, how are you?" I replied.

"Pretty good, I guess. Go to school, go to work, you know how it is."

"And what brings you by here tonight?" I asked.

"I told you, I dig the music. And you know what, I thought maybe you and me could get together and make some music of our own sometime."

This surprised me, let me tell you. "What? Are you kidding me? I'm seeing your mother, I don't think it would be appropriate for..."

"I know all that. That's why I needed a couple shots before I said anything. What's the matter, don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Pretty? Of course you're pretty, you're a damn knockout. But I care about your mom, I can't even believe we're talking about this!" My voice was now slightly raised.

"Take it easy now, don't get your gonads in a knot. I'm just being honest with you."

I was shaking my head, at a loss for words. "I thought you liked girls," I managed to say.

"I do like girls, but that doesn't mean I don't like good looking men too. Shit, I'm getting wet just talking about it. But I'd feel a hell of a lot better if I was getting some of whatever it is you've been givin' my Mama!"

This threw me off even more. I asked her what she was talking about.

"Oh, come on, Coach. My little brother thinks you walk on water. And my Mama can't wipe the smile off her face, so I know that means you've been keepin' her happy in the sack. And I want to get some of that!"

"You'd cheat on your Mama like that?" I said.

"I would with you," she said. "But hell, mama's pretty cool. She might even be up to a trio, who knows."

This was getting weirder every second. We talked a few more minutes and then I had to get back on stage. She said goodbye and kissed my lips and gave my ass a squeeze. I played like shit the rest of the night, my mind in a haze.

That week Jackie sent me a couple of emails, one with a photo of her naked from the waist up with her arms folded over breasts, telling me not to be such a prude, lighten up, how could I pass up the opportunity to be fucking two fine women at the same time, so what if they were mother and daughter. And she said she'd turned twenty-one a few weeks back so she was an adult and not some piece of jailbait, and I was only twenty-eight anyway, closer in age to her than to her mother. She said I don't have to marry her for God sakes, just give her a nice birthday gift and let's have some fun.

When I was with Jessie that Sunday the sex was great as usual...this time the theme was fruit, the highlight being when I ate a banana out of her ass...but I admit my mind did stray sometimes and I imagined what it would be like if it were Jackie I was fucking.

On the following Friday night Jackie showed up at another gig and she had a friend with her. The friend was a pretty blonde, about Jackie's shape and size with long hair in a ponytail. She wore tight black jeans and a thin red sweater and looked to be maybe three or four years older than Jackie. When I greeted them at the bar Jackie put her arms around me and kissed me, and tried to give me some tongue.

"Rob, this is my roommate Laura. Laura, this is Rob," she said. We said our greetings.

Laura cocked her head, looked at me and then whispered something in Jackie's ear. Then she turned to order drinks.

I looked at Jackie with a puzzled expression on my face. "She said to go ahead and do you." she said with a wicked grin.

"So Coach, you ready to make some music together?"

"You'll never get anything from me calling me 'Coach'" I said.

"Oh, sorry Rob. Rob Rob Rob. I gotta remember that. I sure don't want to call you Coach when you're in my bed, do I?" Her round eyes burned into mine and mine burned back. Then she moved her face to mine and kissed me again and for the first time I truly received her kiss. My lips parted and accepted her long tongue and I tasted her mouth for the first time.

Being in public, it was not a long kiss, but a barrier had been broken.

Then she said, "So Rob. Are you ready to give me my belated birthday present?" Her hand was now on my thigh and she made sure it brushed my cock.

I shook my head and said, "Damn you are bad! I don't know, Jackie..."

"I think you do know, you just don't know it yet." she cooed. "You know what, Rob? I have an idea. I've come to see you perform, so why don't you come see me perform?"

"Perform where?"

"At work."

"I thought you were a bartender."

"That's what I told my mother. I'm really a dancer. In a club."

"You're a stripper?"

"Well, stripping is part of it, yeah. We're exotic performers I guess you could say. I'm not a hooker though, if that's what you're thinking. Wait a second."

She turned to Laura, who was talking to some guy, and said something into her ear. After ten seconds or so Laura started nodding her head. Jackie turned back to me and started digging in her purse. She pulled out a card and handed it to me. It was a card from one of the well-known upscale strip joints near her campus. Many college girls danced there because the money was so good.

"You come see us Monday, Rob. Say around seven. Mondays are kind of slow and Laura and I are going to give you a free private show. We perform together and she said she'd help me. And I will promise you this: If I don't turn you on, and I mean really turn you on, we'll both know it. And if that happens I will not bother you again, I promise. I don't think it will, though." She kissed me again and it was time to go back to work.

I had to go back on stage with a hard-on.

--

Of course there was never any doubt I would go. I got to the club at a little after seven and ordered a beer at the bar. There was a skinny redhead humping a pole on stage. Within a few minutes Jackie materialized and sat on the stool to my left. She gave me a kiss and rubbed my cock. I didn't try to stop her. When she felt me get halfway hard she took her hand away.

"So Rob, thank you for coming. Oh I'm sorry, poor choice of words, you haven't come yet. I mean thank you for accepting my invitation. Are you ready to be entertained?"

The frog in my throat said yes.

"Good. But there's been a change of plans. The show's going to be at our apartment, Laura's waiting for us. Little misunderstanding with management. Come with me."

She grabbed my hand and led me back out the front door to my car and directed me as I drove us back to her apartment. It was a first floor unit and when we entered, soft funky music was playing and there was a multi-layered cushion of blankets and quilts covering the carpeted floor in the living room. Jackie sat me on the couch and handed me a beer. She said to relax, the show would start in a couple of minutes.

Soon the music volume rose slightly and jungle rhythms pulsed with human oohs and ahs and moans in the background. Jackie entered the room swaying to the beat, moving her legs and hips in perfect agile sync. She wore a hot pink sleeveless zippered dress, the thin fabric hugging her tight body, the dress barely hanging low enough to cover her swaying crotch. The thin zipper started at the low-cut neck and ran all the way down and ended inches below her hidden twat.

In her hands she held a huge dildo, fat and long, perhaps fifteen or sixteen inches long with a big cockhead on both ends. As she danced she licked the dildo and ran it through her legs and against her ass and took it in and out of her mouth. My dick was already filling, swelling against the fly of my jeans. Soon Laura sashayed in, slowly moving with the beat. She also moved well and her fine legs looked a mile long. Her long blond hair was braided and she had long gold drop earrings dangling from each lobe. She had on an American flag bikini top and a pair of ragged, frayed, holey blue jean cutoffs probably not much more than six inches long, barely hiding her promised land. She approached Jackie and Jackie turned to her side and they embraced and kissed deeply. Laura's arms enwrapped Jackie and her hands wandered over her writhing body and Jackie rubbed the huge dildo all over Laura, her legs, her crotch, her ass, her neck. Their kiss went on and on as their bodies grinded.

What came next was a show all by itself but it proved to be just the beginning. As they parted their lips Jackie immediately placed one end of the dildo to Laura's mouth and they both began licking it. Their tongues ran all around the head and shaft and into the other's mouth, all in time with the primitive music. Then they stepped away from each other slightly and extended the apparatus between their faces and each took a cockhead in their mouth. And that big fucking thing just started gradually disappearing! Oh wow, talk about hot! They each gradually took it into their mouth, two inches, three, four, five... Before long their lips were touching and they each placed their hands to the back of the other's head and pulled even closer, passionately kissing, each with seven or eight inches of hard rubber cock in their mouths. When they parted, I still have a hard time believing what I saw, this huge pole emerging from between those four sexy lips, but hell, they were just getting started!

Laura held the tool as they entered into another long kiss and Jackie's hands went behind Laura's back and unsnapped her bikini bra and it fell to the floor. Jackie's mouth went for those big firm, lovely tits. One of Laura's hands held Jackie's head as she fed her her nipples and the other hand traced Jackie's groin with the dildo. Laura rubbed Jackie's neck and kissed her hair. Jackie sucked with a savage passion and Laura groaned her name.

"Oh, Jackie honey..."

By this time I was touching my fat cock through my tightening jeans. Jackie's hands went for Laura's cutoffs. She lowered herself to her knees in front of Laura and looked up at her. Laura nodded and licked her lips.

The top button of Laura's microscopic cutoffs was already unfastened so with one quick unzip the garment fell to the floor. Jackie kissed the inside of Laura's buttery thighs as her hands looped onto the straps of her thong and she pulled it southward. She then started kissing and licking all around Laura's puffy mound and then she had her sexy dark hands on that sexy light ass and within seconds buried her pretty ebony face into Laura's sweet shaved white pussy.

Jackie really went at it. Both girls were letting out with a wide assortment of squeals and squeaks. Jackie's hands pulled Laura's sex toward her while Laura's hand mashed Jackie's face into her.

"Oh, Jackie baby, yeah baby...get me off you dirty slut, love the way you do me baby."

Jackie's head kept mining for pay dirt and Laura kept pushing into her. They stroked to the tribal beat for several minutes before Laura gave out with a low scream, and those strokes briefly increased before Laura's cum oozed out from between both sets of lips and dripped to the floor. Jackie rose up and they deep kissed again for a few seconds before Jackie spun around to face me and started dancing in rhythm.

Laura fell in behind Jackie, her naked body rubbing the back of Jackie's skimpy dress. She ran the dildo through Jackie's legs as she kissed her neck and fondled her breasts from behind. This continued for a couple minutes and finally Laura's hand went for the zipper of Jackie's dress and slowly began to lower it a couple inches at a time. When it was unzipped all the way Jackie flicked it off. At first I thought she was naked but upon closer examination I could see she was not, but wore a skimpy bikini that barely covered her and was the exact same color as her carob-colored flesh.

Jackie then turned and she and Laura kissed. I saw the dildo emerge toward me through Jackie's parted legs and one of Laura's hands reached behind Jackie and unhooked her bikini bra. The top fell to the floor and Jackie turned back toward me and I was surprised and even more titillated by what I saw.

Both of Jackie's nipples on her perfect medium-sized tits were pierced, and from each dangled two yellow gold hoops. I was surprised by my reaction because I wouldn't have thought Jackie could have gotten much sexier, but she did. A short gold chain also hung from her studded navel, which was surrounded by a maze of small tattoos.

From behind Laura's hands dove into the skimpy bikini bottom and slowly worked them downward and soon I was in for another surprise. Both of Jackie's wide pussy lips were also pierced and draped open, each lip weighted with two gold rings. Damn, I thought I was going to shoot a load right there. Next Laura was on her knees with her mouth on that pussy, licking away.

Soon they started getting that dildo back in action. Laura licked and sucked on one end of the dildo for a few seconds and then placed the other end on the floor and still on her knees, held it vertically. And then Jackie spread her legs slightly and lowered that pierced pussy onto the cockhead of the dildo and took it in and started humping. Up and down she went, down and taking it in, and up to let it out, up and down, down and up, those dangling hoops swaying with the jungle rhythms, Laura's lips dancing along Jackie's thighs. Up, down, down, up, Jackie's eyes on mine, her right hand on her clit, her left hand meshed with Laura's braids, up, down, up, down, until Jackie's cum oozed from between those wiggling hoops and ran down the long shaft of the artificial cock she was fucking.

Jackie then sat on the cushioned floor and Laura sat facing her, licking cum from the dildo. I had a side view of them sitting close, and each took one end of the dildo and inserted it into her vagina and they proceeded to do a pussy version of what they done earlier orally. Guiding that huge tool with their hands, they slowly scooted closer inch by inch until the whole thing was mutually devoured by their hungry twats, and they fucked each other in slow motion as they slow-kissed and emitted soft moans. Before long more fluids seeped out and soaked the blanket beneath them.

They finally broke their kiss and parted, and their tool slowly reappeared inch-by-inch from their salt and pepper pussies. Laura rose first and walked over and sat down beside me. She put a hand on my cock and felt my hardness.

"Ooh, Jackie honey, somebody is enjoying the show. I better help him get a little more comfortable," she said.

She unsnapped and unzipped me and opened my pants wide and I raised my ass a little to assist. "We got to let this stallion out of the stable, don't we?" she added.

She then wrapped one hand around my taut cock and her other arm went behind my back and she kissed me, our tongues plunging, her hand stroking my dick and cupping my balls. Soon Jackie knelt between my legs and took me in her mouth and Laura took Jackie's head in her hand and guided those lips over my engorged shaft.

There I was kissing this beautiful naked blonde, white tit in my hand, and receiving glorious head, thrusting my hungry cock into the dark mouth of this ebony goddess. As Jackie sucked I heaved my meat into her mouth in search of relief. Laura broke our kiss for a moment, sensing the nearness of my release.

"He's almost ready, Jackie. Save me some, honey."

Her lips came back to mine and within seconds my groaning onrush began, my ass bucking, my cum shooting outward into Jackie's mouth, Laura's tongue inserted between my lips. Soon after my final quake Jackie removed her mouth from my member and Laura's lips detached from mine. Then they kissed, their tongues swirling deep, sharing my cum.

When they parted lips, Laura said, "Well, show's over, I guess I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," and again quickly kissed me, slipping me her oily tongue. Then with a breathy whisper into my face, she said, "Until next time." Then she picked up her specks of clothing and walked out of the room and down the hall.

Jackie rose up and sat her naked body beside me and kissed me and my right hand went right for her breast. I fondled her nipple and played with her hardware, pinching and twisting her hoops. Soon my mouth joined my hands and I sucked and chewed and tasted her metallic sweaty skin. I squeezed her ass as I nibbled and she squealed with delight.

"Yes!" she repeated dozens of times. Her nipple tips hardened like rocks and doubled in size, each a mouthful. With a tit in my mouth and her hand in my hair she asked, "You liked the show, didn't you?"

"Uhhhhhm, Huhhhhm," I mumbled, talking with my mouth full.

"You want to fuck me now, don't you?"

I lifted my head and told her yes I did. She tightened her arms around me and kissed me, and while we kissed she spun me back to sitting position and sat on my lap facing me and started unbuttoning my shirt. Her kisses traveled my neck and ears and chest and then she rose and stuffed her right tit in my face, my mouth again swallowing up her pierced nipple. Her hand reached for my cock and guided it toward her open pussy. My equipment hadn't totally recovered from my recent eruption, but once I felt the steely friction of my swelling tool scraping by the gold rings latched to her lips I knew it wouldn't be long. She started up and down, up and down, just as she had in the earlier floor show, but this time the cock was real, and it was mine.

"Make love to me, make love to me, make love to me..." she cooed over and over, and with hands on her ass, I helped lift her sexy frame up and down. This went on for a while, serenaded by her whispering love call and soft moans. When we slowed down and stopped neither of us had come. Then she stood up, her legs straddling me, rested her knees against the back of the sofa and centered that pussy an inch from my nose. With hands on her sweet rump, I pulled her to me, and for the first time my mouth met her lower lips. One by one I took the hoops in my mouth, kissing and sucking them, and I licked inside her lips and tasted her funky sex. When my mouth finally surrounded her stiff love handle she let out with a raucous half-grunt, half-scream, and with her hand behind my head she grinded her groin into my face, gently mashing my tongue and teeth onto her puffed-up clit. She pumped and pumped, her gold jewelry skidding on my chin and cheek, harder, harder...