Chocolate Treat

Story Info
She gets food to play with.
1.3k words
3.67
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in the kitchen and had forbidden her to go in she could hear pots and pans being banged about and Him muttering to Himself and she chuckled but sat wondering what He was doing.

"Two minutes slave then follow me into the bedroom," He said as He passes by the living room she nods not knowing if He saw or not, she sat wondering what He had been doing but, after a minute, she stands and heads towards the bedroom she taps on the door and waits.

"Enter." He calls and she opens the door.

He's lay on the bed naked a bowl at His side. He beckons her forward and she sees and smells its chocolate in the bowl, she sniffs again chocolate orange she smiles. He looks over at her and offers her a spoon she takes it and dips it in the chocolate and drizzles it over His chest, nipples and down to His waist she licks her lips.

"Carry on slave." He commands she bends her head down slowly to His lips and lightly kisses them trailing kisses down His jaw line over His throat and down to where the chocolate starts.

Looking up into His eyes she starts to lick away slowly at the chocolate her tongue flicking at the chocolate. Savouring the taste as she swallows her tongue and mouth moving over to His left nipple taking it between her teeth and flicking her tongue at the chocolate over the tip of His nipple. Hearing Him moan softly at her tongue her eyes never moving off His. Closing her mouth over His nipple and gently sucking on it to get all of the chocolate off watching His face knowing the slight tremble in His body is her doing.

She stops sucking and trails her tongue along His chest to His right nipple licking and nibbling at the chocolate, doing the same to the left one she then slowly trails her tongue down His stomach to His waist. Licking away at the chocolate making sure it's all licked up, trailing kisses and her tongue along His waist.

He sits up, watching the surprised look appear on her face and smiles. He reaches out and brushes the hair away from her face with His other hand He reaches over to the drawer and brings out the restraints. He orders her to strip, whilst she does so He places one cuff around the middle of the bedpost and awaits her she undresses quickly and stands in front of Him. He looks her up and down then taking her left hand He places the cuff around her wrist adjusting it slightly. He watches her tug slightly and takes her right hand and does the same again. He motions for her to bend over the end of the bed; she does as she is told.

Hearing Him move over to the cupboard she waits in anticipation, she then feels His presence at her side. His hand gently stroking at her bare arse cheeks she moans softly feeling the coldness of the cane against her skin and shuddering both in anticipation and excitement. Biting down on her bottom lip.

He lifts the cane and glides His hand once more over her ass before bringing the cane down 'Thwack ' He rubs the skin gently

"Thank You Master,' she gasps the tears stinging her eyes but she dare not let them flow 'Thwackkk' again the cane hits her bare skin she feels His hands caress.

"Thank You Master," her voice more strained. A tear slides down cheek. This happens three more times and each time her voice becomes more strained each time she tries to hold back the tears. Biting on her bottom lip moaning softly with each strike.

He then stops slowly; carefully He slides His hand across the marks He has made. He bends down and kisses the marks. Moving away from her He takes hold of the bowl and moves back to her side. He lifts the spoon and drizzles the chocolate over her ass cheeks her whole body shudders as the chocolate trickles down. He puts the bowl down and starts to lick at the chocolate He slides a hand along the inside of her thighs. Hearing her moans He moves His hand higher up her thigh, teasing her pussy lips but not entering her. He moves Himself around to position Himself behind her. He slides a finger down her ass cheeks and down to the opening of her pussy, then slides a finger inside feeling how wet He has made her from His caning. Hearing her moans as He slides His finger in as deep as He can. He takes His cock in His hand and starts to wank it against her ass cheek. "Masterrr, " she purrs.

Without warning He removes His fingers and slides His cock tip into her pussy. He still wanks His cock, His fingers hitting her wet pussy lips. He feels her pushing back against Him; He raises His hand and smacks her ass. He continues to wank sliding His cock in slowly, her moans getting louder. Placing both of His hands on her ass cheeks He pushes His cock as deep as He can inside her. Biting down hard on her bottom lip and adjusting her so His cock is buried deep inside her. He starts to slowly pull His cock out leaving just the tip in then thrust it deep back inside. He continues this over and over as her moans get louder.

He stops His cock buried deep inside her.

"Ride My cock slave. " He commands, she starts to move back and forth on His cock. He raises His hand and slaps her ass cheeks.

"Thank You Master. " she gasps with every strike.

Pushing back hard on His cock feeling it thrust deep inside her feeling her own orgasm build. Trying desperately not to let it flow until told she can. He feels this and starts to thrust His cock in hard fast and deep, her moans becoming rasped. He digs His fingers into her ass cheeks she feels her knees start to buckle trying hard not to cum. He thrusts deeper His own orgasm building, she feels His cock throbbing inside her. Thrusting her hips back against Him.

"Masterrr,' she moans.

"you may cum slave." He leans forward and whispers, He thrusts harder and deeper inside her.

"Thank You Masterrrrrrr," she moans as her orgasm starts to take over her body.

Thrusting her hips back against Him, her body shuddering as waves and waves of pleasure wash over her body her body tingling as He carries on thrusting hard. Hearing Him groan loudly she thrusts her hips back knowing His cum is flowing deep inside her.

He thrusts once more deep inside her holding onto her ass cheeks. He bends down and kisses her neck. He slides His cock out and moves onto the bed in front of her. He reaches down for the bowl and drizzles the orange chocolate over His cock.

"Now lick Me clean slut. "she smiles up at Him, lowering her head down and starts to suck the tip. The taste of orange chocolate mixed with both T/their cum, her tongue flicking all over the tip under the rim wanting to get it all. Watching a trail of chocolate slide down His shaft trailing her tongue down to follow it. Wanting it all. Making sure she cleans it well, she looks up at Him.

"Thank you slave." He slides off the bed and removes the restraints and her body falls limply into His waiting arms. He lays her on the bed and lies next to her. He scoops some chocolate up on His fingers and trails it down over her breasts. Dipping His head He starts to lick it off. Starting the whole process of again.