Choices

Story Info
It's over, but she can't walk away just yet.
1.1k words
4
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shouldn't be here," he said, watching her from across the room. Damn her! She knew how he wanted her, how he could not resist her. Why in the hell had she come?

"I know, but I had to see you." She was nervous and elated. She had done as intended. She was in love with this man and had caught him off guard, with his defenses down…vulnerable.

"Why are you here?"

"I told you on the phone that I had something for you." She wasn't a temptress, but she knew of the effect she had on this man, and she was going to use it to her full advantage.

She began moving towards him, taking off her shirt with this step, her skirt with that one…and when she reached him, she was wearing nothing more than a blue satin bra and matching satin panties. It was his favorite color and the desire that darkened his eyes told her without words what it did to him to see her like that.

During their brief acquaintance, they had become rather intimately involved, without really being involved. There had been no actual sex, and there never would be. There were just hints and touches, and looks and words, but before she could walk away completely, she needed to share this one last intimacy with him.

"It's over, baby. Let it go." Desperation laced his voice.

She reached for the hem of his T-shirt and with little resistance, she had it off him and on the floor. She then reached for the snap on his jeans.

" I know. Believe me, I know all too well that it's over." Though her voice sounded steady to her own ears, she felt the quiver in her throat and the tears that threatened to spill over, so she didn't say anymore, she just unsnapped and unzipped his jeans, easing them down his legs. He had on black cotton boxers that formed a tent over his cock. Once his jeans were off, she eased the boxers down around his cock and then on down his legs to follow the path of the jeans.

He stood before her naked and aroused his heart in the depths of his blazing eyes. Golden flames leapt out at her with all the intensity of a raging inferno. She smiled softly and dropped to her knees, staring at the evidence of his want. There was no turning back.

She reached out to cradle him between her palms. The head was a combination of purple and red and there was a clear drop glistening on the tip. Before she could change her mind, she touched the tip of her tongue to him, licking away the drop, only to have it replaced by another.

His groan was one of helpless surrender.

Placing her hands on his hips, she inched close enough that she could take him fully into her moist and warm mouth. Tickling her way down, her hands found his balls and cupped their weight, massaging them. Her tongue traced the length and width of his cock, coiling itself around him, tasting him, and loving him. Sliding her mouth down the shaft, she moved up and down on him until he was thrusting, bucking his hips, touching the back of her throat.

She had never wanted to love a man in this way, never hungered for the taste, and the regret was deep, but the joy in that moment was pure. His taste was of musk and tartness, a pure maleness…erotic to her tastebuds and she would never forget.

Taking him out of her mouth, she licked him from base to tip and back again. She placed hot, open-mouthed kisses along his length and down to his balls. She pushed against his thighs, silently asking him to open to her. When he complied with another groan and a fist in her dark blond hair, her head fit perfectly between his legs. Delicately, she licked his balls, laving them with her tongue, then took one in her mouth. She sucked gently for a moment, then moved on to its twin. She noticed that the more she suckled his balls, the tighter they became, and the higher they drew up against his body.

Kissing her way back up his cock, she raised her eyes to his. For a moment she was motionless, trying to read the arousal etched on his face, then his erection nudged her and she returned to the task at hand.

He bore her sweet torment for as long as he dared. "Honey, you need to stop now." No! His body screamed, let her finish. "I can't last much longer like this." He pulled on the lock of hair in his hand, trying to pull her up, but her mouth clamped down on him, holding fast. "Baby...honey...I'm going...to come...if you don't stop." He wanted nothing more than to do just that, but... He tried once more to pull her away, but she resisted, tightening her hold.

So be it, he thought.

Involuntarily or voluntarily, he wasn't sure, but his hips began thrusting back and forth, fucking in and out of her mouth. The hold that he had on her hair had become his anchor in the sea of tormenting, perfect bliss that he was drowning in.

It was close. He would be coming in her mouth and with a mixture of fear and awe, she braced herself for the unknown essence of him. She felt him swell in her mouth and the motion of his hips increased…faster, harder, determined.

From what seemed like a long distance, she heard him tell her to relax her jaw and open her throat. He came the moment that she did. She heard his hoarse shout of release and his reverent repeating of her name. She swallowed and tightened her mouth around him, drawing as much semen out of his cock as she could. With a few more thrusts from him and a few more suckles from her, he was drained, empty, and full all at the same time.

She pulled her mouth from him and licked him clean. With a light, lingering kiss to the tip of his cock, she let him pull her up.

He kissed her full on the mouth, tasting himself and her, and was intoxicated. "W-" He tried to speak, but she put her fingers over his mouth and shook her head. She moved out of his arms, and dressed without a word.

He stood, mesmerized, waiting for her explanation, which she did not give until she got to the entrance of the hallway. She turned to him, looking him over, memorizing the look of love and agony on his face. She smiled her sad smile and this time she couldn't, and wouldn’t hold back the tears. "She's a lucky woman, my lover. Teach her to love you as you are…beautiful, and loving, and lusty, and so tender. I know I do."

And she turned away; walking out the door of his life, leaving him with the choice that broke his heart to make.

© 2001 SINderellaBelle All Rights Reserved