Choices Ch. 01

Story Info
We are responsible for the choices we make.
6k words
3.82
88.8k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

Hello everyone. Here is a new story that I've started. I hope you read and enjoy it.

I had help with this one, so I want to thank my friend, Jim for helping me and encouraging me not to give up.

It is self-edited, so any mistakes are my own. But please don't let any errors you may find distract from the story.

Please read and comment. Your thoughts are welcomed and I really want to know what you think.

So now, on to the story "Choices".


Chapter 1

"Oh my God! Tell no one about this. If you do, I will deny it." Terri whispered to her brother-in-law, Tom, as he moved to climb from the bed she'd shared with her husband of twelve years, his brother, Stephen. Tom left the room to get dressed, leaving Terri to reflect on her actions.

Terri's heart hammered in her chest as she realized the ramifications of what had occurred a few hours earlier. There was no reason, no justification, simply pure animal lust. If this got out, and her husband became aware of it, he'd be devastated.

Stephen had left again. It wasn't the first time, nor would it be his last. His job constantly pulled him away from home. Terri hated it. She wanted, no needed time with her husband. But even though he was gone most of the time and working, that was no excuse for what she had done last night.

She couldn't really blame the alcohol. She was honestly at fault because she wanted to fuck. Terri loved having sex. That was one thing that her husband loved about her. She wasn't shy and would do any and everything he asked. She desired sex. Not intimacy, love, or even just companionship.

Her cunt was continuously wet and needed to be plugged. At first, she attributed her wantonness to hormones and went to the doctors. They put her on hormone therapy, but it didn't dampen her desire. Next, she wanted to fuck day and night. Stephen loved it. They had secret meetings at his job, her job, and anywhere in between. Then last year, he got promoted and it required travel.

Stephen was excited. He'd been promoted to the position of Co-Vice Chair of Urban Development. Part of his job was to recruit minorities into the business by luring them with promotional promises as well as the chance to become part of a larger conglomerate. Stephen leaped at the chance.

He had been traveling now for six months, nonstop, no visits home. He was worried about Terri when he called and asked Tom to check in. Tom stopped by and shared a few cocktails with Terri.

Tom sat on the side of the tub in his brother's bathroom. Not really believing what had happened but knowing that he needed to be with this woman again. Tom had the biggest crush on his sister-in-law and often wondered how his nerdy older brother landed such a beauty. He often wondered what she looked like naked. Not that he had to imagine to hard; he'd seen her in her bikini. He had to struggle to keep his cock from leaping from his short.

Tom shuttered as he recalled his brother's reaction to his attraction that day so long ago. "Hey, Tom." Stephen joked. "Someone's trying to get out. Pull him back in; she's mine." Stephen added jokingly to his brother.

Tom, who was embarrassed to be seen by his brother lusting after his wife, placed a magazine from beside him over his crotch until the massive hard-on he was sporting subsided. But even though Terri was with his brother, loved his brother, and was completely off limits to him. His body reaction to her was always the same.

A year ago when Stephen got promoted, he often asked Tom to check in on Terri. He didn't like leaving her alone, but knew she wouldn't call anyone if she needed help.

Stephen also was worried because, although he and his wife had a more that satisfying marriage, he knew he wasn't able to satisfy her completely.

Most of the time when he was at home, he spent days trying to satisfy his wife's amorous desires. He knew that with him being gone that she could seek attentions elsewhere and find someone better equipped to fill her needs.

Stephen also knew that Tom was attracted to his wife, but he knew his brother would never betray him in that way.

Besides, Terri only tolerated Tom. For some reason, she really didn't like him. Terri was a lovely woman, who prided herself on her appearance. At thirty-two, she looked ten years younger, clear porcelain skin, deep auburn hair held by a perfect curvaceous frame.

Because of her womanly curves, Terri was a meticulous dresser and ate only foods that promoted her health. She and Stephen had permanent gym memberships which they used regularly. She took care of her body and that's why she didn't like Tom. He ate what he wanted, didn't exercise, and dressed like a slob.

Stephen was tall, lanky, and a little awkward. With a square stoic face and endearing smile, he was approachable and very popular among female. Stephen was tall, dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, and had a smile that lit up a room. He was a bit shy, but well spoken.

But Tom his brother was completely his opposite. He was short, stocky, and messy. His dark brown hair always tangled and he had a nice little paunch developing at his waist. He didn't dress up for any reason. His staple uniform was a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Tom was completely introverted and rarely dated. He had a hard time attracting women. Terri often asked Stephen why his brother didn't care about his looks. Stephen no longer tried to answer.

Terri lay in her bed. Her body still humming from the sexual gratification she'd just experienced. Terri was now in a quandary. She knew her desire for sex was overwhelming at times. Although she had a variety of toys, but she needed a man cock to make her feel wanted loved and satisfied.

She felt that Tom didn't really like her because in all the years she'd known him, they had only a handful of conversations. But now she'd gone and fucked him, her body still humming. If he told Stephen, her marriage would implode. She had to do something, something to keep him quiet.

As Tom walked back into the bedroom, Terri pulled a sheet to cover her naked breast. The naked breast that Tom had feasted on for hours. She looked at him and her body reacted instantly, nipples pebbling against the sheets.

"You want me to keep this from my brother?" Tom queried in a smoky sexy voice that cause her cunt to swell with desire.

Inhaling, he continued. "What do I get Terri? Huh?"

"Look, Tom. This should not have happened. I admit that, but-," Tom sat on the bed and kissed her, stopping her denials.

"Baby, you came on my cock three times, deny it." Tom said smugly. "How many times have you come on my brother's? Huh?

Terri was loathed to admit that she never came with Stephen. But Tom gave her multiple orgasms, even now over an hour since he'd fucked her. Right now, her cunt was still tingling from being filled with his thick cock.

For Tom, last night didn't just happen; he'd always had fantasies about his brother's wife. Tom was very well endowed with an eight inch long, very thick cock. He prided himself in his ability to please a woman.

"Tom, this never happened." Terri pleaded. "Please, for once, just forget and keep it quiet."

Tom looked at his sister-in-law. Knowing she was completely naked beneath the sheets and he was hard as steel again. But he knew, if this got to his brother, he'd be destroyed.

"OK, Terri. I won't say anything." Terri sighed she was relieved.

"Thank you. Tom, Thank you." She whispered with gratitude.

"Don't thank me just yet. You see, I've always wanted you, and now that I've tasted you. Let's just say..." Tom stated staring at her longingly.

"Tom, we can't do this again." Terri tried to explain even though she felt her nether lips swelling in anticipation of being with him again.

Stretching his body across hers, covering her as she lay beneath the sheets. Tom whispered as he kissed her soundly gently nibbling her collarbone, "I love my brother too, and I don't want him hurt Terri. But, now that I've had this pussy, I want more."

He kissed her. She responded, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and holding him close. Her ample breast pressed against him, as he marveled at the feel of this amazing woman in his arms. His heart raced at the feel of her and he knew she wanted him again as well, but, she felt guilty. So he'd walk away this time, but the next time, he wasn't leaving so easily.

Untangling himself from Terri's tight embrace, Tom kissed her once more, stood, and quickly left his brother's home. He returned to his apartment reliving the previous night's events.

He wanted to call Terri when he got home, but decided to give her some time. A few days later Stephen came home and Terri was waiting excitedly. Terri was hornier than ever before, as she waited anxiously for her husband to walk into the front door.

It had been days since she'd had a hard cock buried inside her. And all she could think about was Tom. Who knew her fluffy brother in law was a sex God. But no matter how much she wanted a repeat, she'd be faithful to the man she loved, her husband.

When Stephen arrived, she rushed to the door to meet him. Her body, hot and burning, desired the feel of him claiming her flesh. Terri grabbed her husband and kissed him as if her life depended on it.

Days had passed and she could not forget the feel of Tom's cock stretching her cunt wide and deep. He may not be as tall and handsome as her husband, but he was packing. No man, her husband included, had ever satisfied her in such a way. What happened with Tom was a fluke. It shouldn't have happened. We agreed to forget it and he won't say anything. I've got to stop thinking about him.

Stephen loved his wife and wanted to make love to her immediately, but he'd just gotten home after being on the road for two straight months. He was washed out and tired.

"Baby, come in. Sit." Terri whispered as her arms encircled her tired spouse. Let me take care of you she whispered. She then ran him a hot bath and helped him undress. She waited patiently, her nether lips throbbing at the sight of her naked man before her as he climbed into the tub.

Terri, sat on the side of the tub and helped Stephen wash his tired body. She felt the stiffness in his muscles and could see the fatigue in his worn frame. She hoped he wasn't too tired because she needed to be with her husband. She needed to feel him buried deep inside of her. She needed to feel him erase the memories of his much stockier brother.

Terri stroked her husband's body. Stephen loved the feel of her hands on him. He leaned back in the tub as she caressed his stiff member. His cock stood in full attention as Terri washed it, making sure it was clean and ready for her enjoyment.

Stephen kissed his wife as he climbed form the tub, her cunt clenched, her desire so strong for her husband that her cunt was creaming at the thought of being with him.

"Baby, let me." Terri dropped to her knees before him and tasted his turgid member. Swirling her tongue over his cockhead, Terri greedily lapped the precum from his body.

"Terri, baby. Stop" Stephen whispered. He knew she needed him to love her and if she didn't stop, he'd cum and she'd be disappointed.

"No, no Stephen, Please." Terri pealed. "I need this. To taste you, sit on the bed. Baby, please." Terri pleaded.

As soon as he sat, she swallowed his stiff seven inch member. When his cockhead hit the back of her throat, Stephen screamed and his hot cum shot down her throat. Terri greedily drank every drop. When she finished, she looked up to fine her husband, smiling but in a deep sleep.

Talk about disappointed, frustrated, and annoyed, well. Terri was all of these. She went to her special trunk and pulled out her seven inch dildo.

Terri closed her eyes and imagined that Stephen was pounding her burning pussy. But, as she neared climax, his face changed, slowly morphing into his brother. Terri came hard groaning to the memory of Tom's girth inside her. No one had ever filled her like he did.

Stephen, her husband, lover, and best friend, was dead to the world, next to her on the bed, completely clueless to the events that had transpired days before. She needed to keep it that way.

Terri then decided to erase all memories of Tom from her body, so she went into full assault mode.

A few hours later, Stephen awoke jet-lagged and feeling guilty. I fell asleep on her! He thought castigating himself.

Stephen got out of bed and followed his nose to the kitchen, where delicious smells filled the air. He walked in and stopped short. Before him was his gorgeous wife wearing the tiniest maid outfit possible.

He was instantly hard. Backing her into the counter, he lifted her and positioned himself between her thighs. He reached between them and found she wore no underwear. His cock by now had slipped from his robe and was eagerly seeking entry inside her hot sheath.

Terri groaned as Stephen's hot member found his way home. He fucked her furiously, both screaming with each stroke. Terri was so close. So close to cumming she could taste it. Then it happened, after the fifth stroke, Stephen found release, leaving her unfulfilled, unsatisfied.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I promise. It'll be better next time. Let me, let me do something for you." Stephen removed his softening cock and replaced it with his eager lips. He nibbled on Terri's cunt willing her, demanding that she cum on his tongue.

Terri didn't want to disappoint him, so she closed her eyes and slipped into fantasy. The one thing she forbade herself from doing. She thought of the one man that satisfied her like no other. As Stephen pleasured his wife with his tongue her arousal increased, and her moans became louder.

As she climaxed, she started to scream the name of the man in her fantasy, but held back remembering her husband was there. Terri shuttered as her memory of being with Tom pushed her over the edge.

Stephen smiled. He knew it wasn't enough for her, but he'd show her how he felt after he rested. He traveled so much, and was so tired. Yes, he'd make this up to her.

Moving to the living room, Stephen was again asleep on the couch. Disappointed and not really satiated, Terri finished preparing their dinner.

While she was cooking, the phone rang. It was Stephen's mom and she wanted to come over and see him. Of course, being a dutiful daughter-in-law,

Terri eagerly invited his Mom to join them.

Stephen awoke a little over an hour later, in time to dress for dinner. Terri told him his Mom was coming. Stephen quickly changed clothes just as the doorbell rang.

He opened it and quickly invited his mom inside. He was even more excited to see that she was accompanied by Tom.

"Momma, Tom!" greeted Stephen enthusiastically. "Come on in. Terri, guess whose here." he called into the kitchen.

Expecting only Stephen's mother to turn up alone, then seeing Tom walking in behind her startled Terri. She dropped a bowl she was holding.

"Terri, baby. Are you alright?" Stephen asked, clearly concerned. He was wondering what caused Terri to react this way and drop the container.

It all started to flood back in Terrie's mind of Tom fucking her viciously a few days ago, as she screamed from one orgasm to another, followed by another. He may not have the man about town look, but her made Terri go weak at the knees. No man had satisfied her to the degree that Tom did.

Tom watched Terri. Recalling the taste of every inch of her skin, reliving the scents she gave when she was hot for him. Yes for him. Tom knew she was surprised to see him and that's why she dropped the bowl, but coming over couldn't be helped. Momma wanted to have dinner with both her boys and her daughter-in-law that she adored.

"I'm fine, Stephen. The bowl was a little oily, that's all." Terri lied. Then she and Tom locked eyes. Tom smiled a little smirk that was missed by the other two.

"Are you sure that you're alright?" Stephen asked. He knew he hadn't given her the attention she needed, but he'd try and satisfy her later. He also realized that he wasn't being fair. True, he had to travel for his job, just not as much as he pretended to.

Eight months ago he met April. She was quiet, unassuming, and timid. The complete opposite of the woman he married. April made him feel good. She praised him and told him what a wonderful man he was. She was living with her parents, but four months ago he helped her secure her own apartment. That's where they lived together.

April had no idea that he was married, and he had no intention of telling her. He made sure to remove his rings when he went to her. April was such an innocent and he was the first and only man she'd ever been with.

Stephen was in love, and the woman he loved wasn't his wife.

"Hey, Bro" Tom interjected, "What are you thinking about so hard?"

Tom had a feeling something was up. Stephen was always running off, on some business venture or another. Leaving Terri alone and frustrated. It wasn't right. How could he be lucky enough to be married to such a loving, sexy, caring woman and want to be away from her so much?

"Nothing, just work." he answered. That's all." Stephen lied to his brother. However, Tom knew there was more. He had a feeling that whatever his brother was hiding would rip Terri's world apart.

"Hey guys," Terri called, "Dinner is ready. Come on."

"Terri, I declare you make the best buttermilk biscuits." Patricia, Stephen's mother, declared. " They just melt on your tongue. Isn't that right, Tom?" she concluded.

Tom nodded. He wanted to look at Terri, but knew he couldn't hide what he was feeling. She was perfection and he wanted to taste her again. He replayed the night from days earlier over and over again in his head.

They'd both been drinking, but he wasn't really drunk. When she kissed him, he could have pushed her away. But she tasted divine. Then she moaned, and whispered, "Tom, fuck me." in his ear. That's when he gave in to what he really wanted.

Hastily, he ripped her thin top from her body to feast on her breast, frantically searching for the fastener of her slacks. Tired of his fumbling, Terri stood on shaky legs and undressed for him, leading him into the bedroom she shared with her husband, his brother.

She lay back on the bed spreading her thighs, inviting him to taste her. And he did. Kneeling between her spread thighs, Tom feasted on her pussy. Licking, nibbling, and sucking her sweet cum into his mouth. Flicking her love button rapidly with his tongue, she cried out with each stroke.

Hot, sticky, cum dripped from her swollen nether lips and Tom drank greedily from them.

Soon she came in his mouth, allowing him to taste her true essence.

"Tom, undress for me," she whispered.

Tom was hesitant, because he knew she didn't really find him attractive.

"Please," she moaned. And soon he rushed to join her. Terri took one look at his girth and gasped. Where her husband Stephen had inherited good looks, Tom inherited massive girth.

She had to taste him. Getting off the bed and kneeling before him, Terri made love to Tom with her mouth. He was so big that she could only take the head. Tom groaned, sending heat waves straight to the apex of her thighs.

Even in his wildest dreams, Tom never imagined a time would come where this beautiful goddess would love him in this manner.

He didn't know about her sex life with Stephen, but if he had to guess, she was unsatisfied. Well tonight, he'd make sure she was well taken care of.

"Stop, Terri. Please." Tom moaned.

She stopped and in an alcoholic haze considered the actions she was about to take. For Tom, he knew he'd never get a chance like this again.

He lifted her and placed her in the center of the bed. Then laying his body across hers, he asked. "Terri, are you sure?" She nodded and that was all he needed to live out his greatest fantasy.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12