Choices to Make [Two]

Story Info
Hard to get ahold of...
3.6k words
4.5
19.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been pacing more today than usual, that was something that he was going to have to work on. To be honest though, he wasn't use to being high strung at all. It'd been a while since he'd had some stress relief though and after meeting the gorgeous dragoness earlier on in the week, he was just about at the end of his resistance.

"A woman so beautiful she makes me forget to even ask her name.. That's different" he mused to himself, mentally calling forward an image of the little dragoness that had been haunting around in his head since he'd met her five days before.

She was the first female of his kind that he had met so far who was powerful enough to call to his dragon the way that she had. It had been strange, the way that her energy had assaulted his senses as soon as she'd come within his range.. Normally he would have been able to sense another dragon at that range of course -especially when she had been flying nearly parallel to his territory- but the magnitude of her energy was like nothing he had ever encountered.

"She's a Fire Creed too" his pacing stopped momentarily as he considered her image once more. A female with electric blue eyes like that..

"How many females of her strength still exist among our kind?" he knew the number must be incredibly small. Female dragons were very rare to begin with, only accounting for one out of every hundred births or so and that was among a species that was already very rare. On top of that, they did not mate or reproduce as fast as they should have, according to the numbers.

To have found a female that was of his caliber, of mating age, unattached and actually not a slag like a lot of the females had chosen to become simply because they got a lot of attention. He was pretty sure it technically constituted a miracle of some sort or another that he had actually met a female of such a high class. He wasn't taking it for granted either.. he just wasn't sure what to do about it yet.

Having already put in some effort to try and court her once, he had been thankful to notice that she had shown some interest in him. His dragon wasn't satisfied though.. he needed to do more to draw her attention and he knew it. She had turned him down though and he was now even more frustrated and worked up than he had been before. His determination was also stronger though and over the last five days he had been more focused on his plan than he ever had been in the past.

Since the first few months of his Prime, he had been devising a plan to end it. Though he had never really lost control completely as some of his kind had been known to do, he was harassed enough by the overwhelming nature of the energy, instincts and emotions that he was more than tired of it.. and after five entire years of it, he was beyond ready to be done with it. He knew that it was unheard of for a male in his Prime to have such intense and erratic energy for such an extended period of time.. usually it was only immediately after the start and perhaps when they had 'episodes' but he dealt with that kind of onslaught every day. The only thing that had ever eased it in any way was relief by way of sex.. but it didn't last long.

He knew that what he really needed was a mate. Every instinct that he had was geared towards that end.. Problem being, he didn't consciously want one for any other reason than to quiet the intensity of his hyperactive Prime. He had no desire what so ever to have a female around all of the time, sharing his life and his food and his territory.. the thought of it alone made him cringe internally. He had never met another creature in his entire three hundred years of life so far that he had desired to have living with him for any extended amount of time -Extended being more than a few hours- He valued his privacy probably more than any other quality in his life and he had no intentions of giving it up.

The problem with that? Well, he had never once heard of a dragoness who would be willing to mate and leave.. it just didn't happen. He knew that he was the exception when it came to the rules of the dragon world. Most of his kind were desperate to find a companion and they would never let them go once they had them.

"That little dragoness though" he pondered on it as he had been for the past week, pacing back and forth across the smooth stone floor of his cavern. She was a whole other type of female, he could sense it. Unlike the other dragoness' that he had met, she hadn't pranced around like a nitwit and tried to get his attention and she hadn't bowed to his power as soon as he had landed -or at all, for that matter-... She actually seemed to have a brain.

Watching her show off her skills had greatly amused him as well. She hadn't tried to be cute or to act sexy, she had shown him her useful skills in flight. A hell of a lot more impressive than any of the other dragoness' that he'd met. She had also spoken with him as an equal, not as a female who thought too much of herself or a dragoness bowing before a more powerful dragon. They seemed to be exactly strong enough to combat each others dominance and that was what all dragons searched for, a complete equal. As a King -alpha- it was exceedingly difficult to find a female of the same calibur.. so to find one that could match him was nothing short of a miracle.

She also seemed to want nothing to do with the actual mating and that did the opposite of what it should have, it simply spurred him on with his plan. Ironically, he thought that she was probably the best shot that he had of finding a female that wouldn't want to hang around after mating.

He stopped pacing finally and stood for a moment in silence as he considered his next plan of action. Having already deduced that she must live in the city nearby, he had kept his senses open for her to fly into his range again.. she hadn't yet though and he was getting impatient. He had no idea where to find her though and was loath to walk around the city in human form trying to ferret her out without any way to track her.

Finally he left his den and flew out to the border of his lands where he could look out at the city a few miles away. He sent his senses flaring over the land and focused in on the city, but it was fruitless because of all of the buildings and living creatures which bogged his attention down too much to find one single person, even a dragon. He flew for a while after that, hoping that she would come into range finally.

It was several hours before her powerful energy surged into his senses, immediately swamping him with a fresh new dose of intense desire. He took off towards her, knowing that she would already sense him coming.

Her soft keening cry of greeting made him grin, knowing that she was eager to meet him. She moved closer as soon as he landed and he took a deep breath of her scent, rumbling with appreciation for the sweet spicy cinnamon scent of her. Within a few feet of her, he could also scent the city on her skin and tried to distinguish where she may have been.

"Nice to see you again" she murmured and he rumbled heavily, moving closer to her with the desire to touch her weighing strongly on his thoughts.

"Suppose I would have come to visit you if I'd known what your name was or how to find you" he was trying to tease her but he could see the uncertainty cross her features and knew that she was nervous about him still.

She hesitated for a few moments, clearly debating with herself before she finally spoke. "My name is Lark.. I don't actually live in the city, but I visit a couple times a week" she confided and he smiled, bowing his head slightly

"Lark, that's beautiful.. They call me Thunder" she laughed softly at this and he couldn't stop his own rumble of pleasure at the soft purring sound of her laughter.

"Is that your real name?" she pondered, smiling vibrantly which showed off her impressively white fangs very nicely.

"A form of it. My parents are the only ones who call me by my true name" he answered simply and she nodded in understanding and didn't press for more.

She shifted anxiously and took another step forward, her shoulder brushing his. He nuzzled the soft skin of her side and brushed his shoulder with hers, breathing her scent into his lungs. "Want to fly?" she murmured and he hummed his agreement. She took off then and he followed her eagerly. She was showing off again he noted as he observed her impressive aerial acrobatics and decided that he would have to improve his own show if he was expecting to get more than just some nuzzling.

Mindful of her much smaller and more vulnerable body, he dodged in and out of her quick looping moves and soared higher before back diving through the air straight through another small invisible circle that she'd drawn with her body. He listened to her soft murmuring cries of approval and dove this time, moving his body in a cork screw form before spinning off to the side and soaring back straight up beside her and then up and around her body until his side slid over hers as before.

She gave him another cry of approval which spurred him to continue performing until she finally interrupted him as she shot past him and circled back around until she was flying in a circle around him as he kept himself aloft, more or less in one place.

Once she had his attention, she raced away again and he shot after her. Even though she was incredibly fast, he kept pace with her off and on through out the flight and was able to guide her in a huge arc out over his own territory and away and then back towards the field nearest to his den.

She landed first and he followed her, shocked when she came forward to rub her body along the length of his. Her scent was hot and tinted with a slight rose scent that had not been there before and he knew instinctively that she was aroused. He rumbled heavily, pressing at her side with his shoulder and listening to her soft growl of warning that only enticed him more. She was playing with him again and he had a strange sense that she was going to let him win this time. As high strung as he was already, he needed no more encouragement and he courted her more aggressively than he had before.

She feigned back and forth with him, moving in close and rubbing against him or nuzzling him and then dancing out of range of him again and he followed her rhythm for a little while even as he pressed back at her each time she touched him and nuzzled her any time he could reach her. She stepped into him again and he noted immediately that her scent was stronger now and rumbled low in his throat, watching a soft shiver go through her system.

He couldn't wait anymore after that point and he finally used his speed to catch her against him. She struggled as he expected and he rumbled into her ear, shifting so that he was braced over her with his chest against her back. Had she been a weaker female, she would have submitted to him.

Lark just struggled a little more and growled softly, her body rubbing his enticingly. Her hips lifted slightly and he nudged her thighs with his own, gratified when she raised her hips higher and her lower back pressed against his stomach. With her offering herself to him, he was done playing around and he closed his jaws lightly over her shoulder as he pressed his swollen shaft against her slick sex and sank deep into her with one hard surge forward. She cried out, the sound a low murmuring purr that made him growl with pleasure. He felt her tense slightly when he pressed forward again and forced himself to remain still. She was incredibly tight and her body was small enough that he knew he could hurt her if he was too rough the first time, which would make it a little difficult to convince her to do it again later.

She murmured softly after a moment and arched her hips a little further, spreading her legs slightly and pressing back into him. He pumped into her again, using only enough force to sink deeper into her and enjoying the cry of pleasure he was rewarded with. He released her shoulder gently and asked what he wanted to ask "First time with a dragon?" he rumbled and she hummed quietly in confirmation

"You're really big" she whimpered softly and he rumbled heavily at the lustful quality of her voice.

"Like it?" she simply purred softly at this and he grinned, pressing down a little on her back and surging deeper into her with a hard thrust that made her body quiver and caused her to cry out loudly. He thrust into her again and his hips connected with hers as he hilted himself deep inside, he felt her whole body quiver again and her inner muscles pulsed hard around his swollen member as the head of his shaft bumped roughly against the bundle of nerves deep inside that served as a dragoness' G-spot essentially. Due to the large differences in the placement of their organs, only another dragon could reach deep enough to touch this spot and he felt a great amount of satisfaction knowing that he was the first dragon male that had ever been so deep inside of this beautiful little dragoness.

He felt her writhe underneath of him and he ground his hips into her, savoring her soft gasp of pleasure and the way she arched into him. Once he was sure that she had adjusted to his size, he pulled back very slowly and then drove into her hard and deep again. She cried out softly and rocked hard against him, her soft body rubbing his so that he could feel the vibration of her rumbling purr. He kept his pace slower at first, but she moved more restlessly against him with each thrust and soon he was answering her silent demands with a staccato rhythm that had her panting and clawing the earth within no time. It pleased him greatly when she suddenly cried out louder and he felt her muscles lock down on him as she climaxed, her body pulsing softly around him as he slowed down again and drew out her climax with long hard thrusts that made her whimper heavily with pleasure.

"More" she gasped and he grinned, lifting one arm to hold her waist while he picked up the pace again and slammed himself home over and over again. He felt sure that she would have been screaming had she been in her human form and he took great pride in knowing that he was driving her crazy.

He couldn't lie though, she felt amazing with her soft little body pressed underneath of him and her tight hot sex clenching down on him tighter than any female ever had. She wasn't the only one being driven crazy and he knew that he was being a little rough because he was so worked up, but she didn't seem to have any complaints.

Between her soft cries of pleasure and the way she was writhing and pressing back into him and his own desperate need for release -which had only been growing in intensity over the last week-.. he knew he was just about done for and was annoyed with himself for not being able to impress her more. Her second climax had her actually screeching softly and bucking back against him and he felt himself swell thicker inside of her as her muscles locked down around him. He rumbled heavily as he shortened his thrusts and his seed poured deep into her, which only made her cry out again as it intensified her orgasm. -one of the more lovely gifts of mating in their full forms-

She was panting softly as she relaxed against the soft earth, a low rumbling purr coming out of her throat as she sighed softly. "Delicious" she murmured and he rumbled with amusement, nuzzling her shoulder.

"Sorry it was so short" he mumbled and she tilted her head to look at him over her shoulder, clearly giving him a confused look.

"Short?" she wondered and he laughed slightly.

"I could have gone for longer, given you more orgasms.. but I haven't been with a female for a while" he shrugged faintly and she laughed, the sound making her inner muscles quiver around him in a way that made him groan.

"I've never had a man give me more than one, at the absolute maximum. You wont hear a single complaint from me" he chuckled at this information, grinning slightly.

"It's to my benefit that you've never been with a dragon male then" she rolled her eyes at him and he grinned wider.

"Next time.. You'll understand why I'm apologizing this time" she hummed softly, laying her head back down.

"Next time, hmm?" he rumbled faintly, lowering his head to rub his jaw against hers.

"Hopefully" he mumbled and she murmured quietly.

"Perhaps" she answered in a noncommittal way and he forced himself not to growl. His dragon prowled just beyond the barrier of his control, snapping angrily at him for not putting up enough of an effort to satisfy her and entice her into returning for another round later.

He knew that they would be locked together for a little while, because his barbs would only hurt her if he tried to pull away, so he adjusted himself to lay down beside her and tugged her tighter against his body as she shifted to remain locked to him more comfortably.

She murmured softly, nuzzling his jaw when he tilted his head down over her shoulder. "I've never cuddled with another dragon before" he felt a strange sense of satisfaction at knowing this and he licked her snout so that she laughed.

"I don't make it a habit of cuddling with dragons either.. but I cant say that you don't make a nice bed partner, so to speak"

she grinned at him and relaxed a little, laying her head down once more. "Good to know" she murmured.

They laid quietly for a little while after that, waiting for his barbs to recede so that he could pull away from her. She seemed a lot more comfortable with him now and he was thankful for that, because he knew that he had at least impressed her dragoness enough that she was okay with being relaxed around him. That was a feat in and of itself.

He finally felt his member soften enough that he could pull away and he grinned at her soft cry of pleasure as he pulled out of her slowly. She shifted a little and stood up and his eyes flickered down to find the slickness of his seed dripping down her thighs, which gave him much more satisfaction than he expected. She stretched and groaned faintly and he rumbled low in his throat, standing to nuzzle her and lick her throat which caused her to jerk away from him and growl.

"Don't touch my neck" she grumbled and he frowned, annoyed. Dragon's did not allow strangers around their throats -for obvious reasons of safety-.. but lovers usually licked each others throats, as a sign of affection and understanding that they were both safe in the others company and had no need to protect themselves. She was basically telling him that she didn't trust him yet and that didn't fly well with his dragon, even though he could consciously understand that having sex once did not mean that they were lovers yet. It bugged him more than he wanted to admit.

She sighed softly when he turned away from her and started across the field with the intention of heading back to his den. "I'm sorry.. I just have had some.. bad experiences" she called to him and he grunted faintly, stretching his wings out.

She came up beside him and rubbed herself against his side, murmuring softly in a clear attempt at placating him. "I can tell that you aren't going to hurt me, I just have some issues that I need to work on" he sighed heavily, tilting his head to nuzzle her shoulder.

"I really wont hurt you" he promised and she nodded and rubbed against his side once more.

"I'm not looking for a mate, you know" she assured quietly and he smirked to himself.

"Don't worry about that" he didn't try to elaborate right then and she didn't ask for any reasons and he decided then that he was going to have to improve his courting skills if he was going to involve this female in his plans.

--End of Chapter 2.