Chole and the Duke Ch. 01

Story Info
A village maiden participates in a time-honored ritual.
7.2k words
4.3
75.6k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's heart pounded as she tapped at the castle door. The young woman had just turned 19 a few days before, and, as was the custom of the village where she lived, had been summoned to the Duke's palace.

It was a tradition that went back to at least the Middle Ages: the dukes of Clairmont were each entitled to spend one night with each young woman in the town, on the occasion of her 19th birthday. Chloe had long heard rumors about what happened during these visits to the Duke - but none of the older women who'd been there and back had been willing to tell her exactly what would happen to her. They merely smiled and changed the subject. The fact that the Duke was young and quite handsome (even if he was quite arrogant) only made the rumors more titillating.

One thing was for sure. Chloe was about to be initiated into a secret that all of the village women shared. It was a true rite of passage.

A few seconds after her knock, the two palatial doors swing open, and a grim-faced butler, accompanied by a maid dressed in a black uniform, gestured her into the hall.

"Welcome," said the butler, smiling now as he recognized his guest.

The maid looked her up and down.

"I think the Duke will be very pleased to see you," she laughed.

Chloe blushed. She knew that she was considered pretty. She had long blonde hair and delicate blue eyes and a slender figure to match. She was wearing a dress and corset made specifically for this occasion by her mother, and she knew that her ample young breasts were positioned perfectly to attract the attention of men and women alike.

"Well," said the butler, "Maggie will show you to your room. You won't have long to wait. The Duke wishes to see you in less than an hour."

Maggie, the maid, extended one arm in a beckoning gesture, and Chloe followed her down the long, mirrored hall to a regal staircase. The heels of the two women's shoes landed softly on the velvet runner that extended to the top of the very long stair.

When they reached the landing, the maid opened a door and gestured her into a room.

"Take off your clothes and put them here," she motioned to a tall four-poster bed.

"Pardon, Madame?"

The maid laughed at Chloe's use of a title unsuitable for a servant such as her.

"It's Maggie, please. And yes, you must change your clothes. The Duke has his own...preferences."

Chloe felt a mixture of excitement and embarrassment. She really was a simple village girl! How could she pretend to own a dress appropriate to meet a Duke in? Even if her mother had made it especially for her.

Half and hour later, she'd taken a warm bath in the luxurious tub and had been dressed by Maggie in an unexpectedly short one-piece dirndl dress that tied in the front. Maggie tied her hair up into two pigtails and then produced a pair of high-heeled shoes from a wardrobe.

"These should be your size," she said.

"Sorry Madame, I mean Maggie," said Chloe, blushing, "but I must first put on my knickers!"

"No knickers, dear. The Duke has special preferences, and he explicitly ordered me to dress you exactly in this manner. Please put on your shoes, and I will color your lips."

Chloe gulped. She felt the cool air of the palace on her legs, and everywhere else... down there. It was beginning to become all too clear just what the Duke had in mind for their night together.

She looked at herself in the mirror as Maggie applied her makeup. She looked like a strange combination of the innocent village girl that she was and some kind of a...well, the type of girl who would spend the night with men for money.

But she wasn't going to be paid for tonight.

Maggie put the final touches on Chloe's makeup, and then stood back to admire her work.

"You look beautiful. The Duke will be quite pleased."

A few minutes later, Chloe's heart pounded as they stood in front of the two large wooden doors leading to the Duke's receiving room.

The clocked chimed eight.

"Perfect timing," said Maggie, "just relax and be your pretty little self."

How can I be myself when I'm not even wearing any underwear? thought Chloe.

She nodded and took a deep breath as Maggie raised the large brass knocker and rapped three times on the door.

The doors swing open immediately, revealing a long, elegant dining room. At the end of the table, in the distance, stood the Duke. He was alone. The servant who had opened the door for them had disappeared as quickly as he came.

"Welcome!" He called. Maggie led Chloe down the length of the room. Until they were standing in front of the young man.

He was, without a doubt, the handsomest man Chloe had ever seen in real life. His dark blue eyes seemed to go right through her. She blushed deeply and averted her gaze.

"Chloe Wainwright. You're from a good family. I think my father knew your mother."

He gave her a sly look.

Knew? The double-entendre was not lost on Chloe. Her mother must have spent the night with his father many years ago, of course. Why hadn't she ever told Chloe anything about it? Was he implying that his father and her mother had been intimate?

That was what this tradition was about, right? Sex?

She wasn't sure if she was terrified or aroused by the idea of having sex with the man standing in front of her. A mixture of both, probably. She had absolutely no experience in that department, besides seeing animals do it, and stealing a few kisses from her betrothed, John Baker.

"No need to say anything at this juncture," said the Duke, clearing registering her embarrassment, "let me inspect your appearance."

He sat down in his large, almost throne-like chair and beckoned Chloe to approach him.

His eyes lingered on her for an unbearable interval, focusing first on her hair and face, then moving slowly down her slender neck, tracing the contours of the revealing dress until they rested momentarily on her cleavage.

Though her eyes were averted, Chloe could sense his gaze all over her. It made her feel special and embarrassed all at the same time. She also felt something else at the same time.

Something she could only remember feeling when kissing John or thinking about him.

She felt a wetness spreading between her legs. She was so wet, in fact, that she began to feel a single drop of her nectar travel down her bare thigh.

She flushed red and white several times over, hoping that the Duke wouldn't notice.

He clearly did notice, because he let out a short laugh.

"It's normal to be shy at this point. After all, I'm sure no man has ever seen you like this. That's correct isn't it?"

Chloe nodded.

"I know a virgin when I meet one. But being a virgin doesn't exactly make you a virtuous woman. You know that, right Chloe?"

Chloe still couldn't meet his gaze. She was trembling now, either out of nervousness, desire or both.

"Let me explain to you how tonight will work. I will determine your virtue through a very simple test. If you pass this test, you and I will have a long leisurely meal together, after which you will retire to your own chambers for the night."

Chloe looked up at him questioningly.

"And if you fail this very simple test," he said, reaching out and touching the hem of the short dirndl dress gently, "I will take my rights with you and enjoy you fully, treating you as unvirtuous maidens are meant to be treated. And when you leave tomorrow, you will no longer be a maiden."

Chloe gulped. Her legs trembled.

"Shh...," said the Duke, trying to calm her, "as I said, the test is very simple. You just have to follow my instructions."

Chloe nodded.

"Turn around, bend over, and place the palms of your hands on the table."

Chloe did as she was told, unable to imagine what sort of test this could possibly be.

She felt the Duke slowly lift the skirt of her dress, exposing her nether regions to the cool air and his burning gaze. She could feel her pussy dripping in anticipation.

The Duke whistled in delight.

"You have quite the appealing posterior, young lady. I must admit I'm hoping you might fail this test so that I can become more intimately acquainted with it."

She jumped as she fet his fingers on her inner thigh, gently coaxing her legs apart.

"Ohh," she exclaimed, as he moved further towards her pussy, which was now absolutely pulsing with desire.

"Already moaning? You really are quite the strumpet. I'm beginning to think you really might fail."

Slowly, with an extreme tenderness that only served to heighten her desire, the Duke worked a single finger into her tight virgin cunt. Only the very top would fit, up to the first knuckle. This seemed to be as far as the Duke wanted to take things at the moment.

Chloe moaned and squirmed involuntarily, longing to be filled by him but terrified in the same measure.

"Well," said the Duke, withdrawing his finger, "you are in fact a virgin. But that's not the test."

Chloe gasped.

"A truly virtuous women would not be aroused by being treated so indecently."

He drew his finger up to her mouth.

"And as you will be able to tell, you were most certainly aroused by my indecent treatment."

He pushed his finger to her lips, and Chloe instinctively opened her mouth, licking off her own lubrication. It had a musky, strangely enticing odor and taste. Her heart raced even faster.

"So we've now determined that you are anything but a virtuous woman, despite your virginity," the Duke laughed, giving her a sharp stinging slap across the buttocks.

"Chloe," he said, chucking her under the chin, "I'm going to relish teaching you how to please your master."

Chloe gulped. More than anything else, she wanted his hand back between her legs. But she had a feeling he wasn't going to give her that satisfaction yet.

The Duke pulled a cord on the wall and a bell chimed. Immediately, Maggie and another woman appeared on either side of Chloe.

"Servants," he said "please show this whore to my chambers and ready her for her deflowering."

"Yes sir," the women replied in unison.

Chloe struggled instinctively against the two women, who grabbed both of her arms and pulled her into the doorway they'd emerged from.

"Shh," said Maggie, "Christine and I were just like you once. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"Except the girth of master's rod," giggled Christine, pulling Chloe backwards into a large, dimly lit room.

"Hush," said Maggie, "you'll scare the poor girl. Chloe, there's nothing to be frightened of. It's true that our master is quite...well-equipped...," she paused for a moment, as if finding the best way to phrase things so as to comfort Chloe, "but not without a tender side."

"Even when he whips us," laughed Christine.

"Christine! That's quite enough. Any more of that and I'll see to it that you really do get a whipping from master."

"Ooh," said Christine, clearly enticed by the idea, "whatever would I do?"

The women had reached a large bed. Chloe was made to lay down and her wrists were tied securely in leather cuffs that were affixed with large straps to the bedposts. Her arms were completely immobilized, but she could still move her legs. She pinched them closed.

"Good girl," said Christine, "he likes it when you put up a fight. I know I did my first time."

Chloe's pulse raced. She was completely at the Duke's mercy. There was nowhere to run or hide.

She thought of John. Would he be disappointed to know that she wasn't a virtuous woman? That she wouldn't be a virgin on their wedding day? Surely he would be. But was there any real reason to tell him?

She resolved not to. After all, all of the women of the village - including her own mother - had experienced this same thing.

Unless, of course, they really were virtuous, and she really was the only strumpet.

The only whore.

Her eyes adjusted to the dim light, and she saw the doors on the far end of the room open. The Duke entered, smiling broadly.

"Girls," he commanded, stretching out his arms in either direction, "you know what to do."

The women approached from either side, stripping the Duke of his robe, and then his shirt. The contours of his muscular chest were clearly visible in the dim light of the wall sconces.

Chloe gulped, and felt her pussy get even wetter. What would John have thought? Maybe she really was a whore.

Chloe could see now that both women seemed to be in their late 20s, and quite attractive. Christine was a pale redhead with thick hair pulled back in a pair of pigtails. She was wearing a maid's outfit just like Maggie's. Maggie had curly chestnut brown hair which she had also now pulled back into pigtails. It seemed that the Duke had very particular preferences for how his servants dressed.

Chloe would also soon learn that the women's' pigtails and braids also served a very particular function in satisfying the Duke's sexual proclivities.

But for the moment, she saw other things. Things that astounded her young and innocent mind.

The women dropped to their knees and greedily unfastened the Duke's belt, then unlaced his trousers and pulled them to his knees, giggling giddily as his girthy rod sprang into view. It was the length and width of her entire arm, Chloe was sure. She let out an involuntary yelp when she saw it, a reaction that pleased the other three.

"Our little virgin is scared of master's cock," said Christine.

"Well she has reason to be," laughed the Duke, "this weapon has destroyed more maidenheads than I can count. But I have a feeling that hers will be one of the my most satisfying victories yet."

He looked down and stroked the hair of both women, one with each hand.

"Look at her pale skin. Her beautiful blond hair. Those lovely blue eyes."

Maggie reached up and began to stroke his massive erection. Her fingers couldn't meet completely when she gripped the shaft.

"She's not going to be so pretty when you're done with her tonight, is she, master?" Christine looked up at him in devotion, then shot a glance at Chloe with sadistic glee.

Chloe tensed her legs closer together, but she couldn't draw her eyes away from the spectacle unfolding before her.

The two women used their tongues to lavish attention on their ruler's stiff member, which jutted upward, angled toward Chloe. She'd never seen a grown man's penis, so she had no idea what was normal, but this particular erection seemed gigantic.

"No," she cried, overcome with both panic and desire, "that's impossible. It's too big!"

The Duke laughed.

"Oh Christine, she reminds me of the one we had last Thursday. What was her name?"

"The cute little blonde? I believe she was called Elise."

"That's it. I still remember her cries when I finally pierced her maidenhead. First she cursed me and begged me to halt, but after a few minutes, she was pleading with me to fuck her forever."

Christine, who had the head of his cock completely in her mouth, came up for air, while Maggie took her place.

"She proved to be quite the horny little bitch, master. You filled her at least four times before sending her back to her father. With a little bit of luck, they'll have another member of the family in 9 months!"

Chloe gasped in horror. There was no way that John would marry her if she had a child. She couldn't let the Duke shoot his seed inside her!

"Please," she begged, "do not give me a baby, sir."

The Duke was momentarily distracted by the fact that the women were now licking his balls in turn while they stroked his massive cock.

"I, ahh...perfect, Christine...," he groaned.

"I will do as I please with my property," he finished, pushing the two women away with a gentle stroke of his hand.

"Leave us for the moment," he commanded, "I'll ring when you're needed again."

Chloe tensed her legs together and closed her eyes as she felt him climb onto the bed, looming over her.

Tears poured down her cheeks.

"Please don't hurt me, sir. Please don't give me a baby."

"Chloe, my dear," said the Duke, flashing her a broad, handsome grin, "you have no say about what will happen to you tonight. You are my property, and I am your master. Any more complaints will result in punishment. I find that most women, after the initial discomfort of their deflowering, find my company to be quite pleasurable. I suggest you relax and do as I instruct."

He was right. Chloe knew that there was no way she could ever hope to fight him off. And doing so would only make him angry.

So she resolved to surrender to him. And to her own lust. No matter what the consequences.

The moment that she had this realization, she relaxed her limbs and let out a sigh, opening her eyes and giving him a look meant to indicate that she understood.

"Good girl," he said, and leaned in to give her the most intoxicating kiss she'd ever experienced. Her entire body seemed to warm as his lips met hers, gently removing all of the tension of the past hour. She moaned in grateful acknowledgment of his skill.

"Oh Chloe," he moaned, "I knew you'd come around. Now just relax and let me get to work."

She nodded and looked up at him with her large, tear-stained eyes. She was beginning to trust him, and even enjoy the mischievous smile that remained fixed on his lips.

"My first pleasure tonight will be to taste the sweet nectar of your virgin cunt. It will never taste the same again once tonight is over. But I am one of the few true connoisseurs of virgin girls, so you may rest assured that I will appreciate your bountiful fragrance and flavor to the fullest."

Before Chloe could completely process what he meant, his head was between her legs and his kisses were falling on her inner thighs.

She yelped and squealed and kicked her legs at this new sensation. Never had she imagined a man wanting to do something like this, and never had she imagined that it would feel as good as it did.

She looked down as the Duke began to lick along the length of her delicate young pink lips, which were covered in fine blond hairs.

"Delicious," muttered the Duke, "one of the tastiest I've ever had the pleasure of sampling. Truly wonderful."

Chloe blushed at his praise, then gasped as his tongue began to flick across her clitoris.

Her breathing quickened and her legs began to tremble. She didn't understand what was happening to her, but she knew she wanted it to continue.

"Please...don't...stop...," she gasped, her legs trembling as her entire body stiffened.

The Duke showed no signs of relenting in his attention to her swollen virgin cunt.

He now began to lap it again with long, slow and broad strokes of her tongue, eliciting an earthy moan from her whorishly painted, yet innocent mouth.

"Master," she moaned, "what are you...please."

He placed a finger at the entrance to her tight tunnel now, massaging it expertly as his tongue returned to her clit. He flicked it gently with his tongue's tip until she began to flush red.

Then he stopped.

Chloe looked down at him in desperation. Would this sweet torture never end?

"Please sir. I'll do anything. Keep going," she begged him.

"I'll continue," he said, "provided that you do something for me."

"Anything."

"Look me in the eyes," he said, "and tell me that you are my whore."

Chloe blushed and shook her head.

"Very well," he said, moving to arise from his position, "you shall be punished in due course, and we will now move on to the deflowering."

"Wait," she said, frantic for him to continue licking her, "ok."

He looked into her eyes.

"Well?"

"I'm... I'm your whore, master," she whispered.

"Louder, Chloe."

"I'm your whore, master," she stammered, closing her eyes and turning away from him as the blood filled her cheeks once more.

Her cunt was absolutely on fire, longing for the relief that could only be brought by his tongue.