Chong Servicing Mark

Story Info
White investment banker humiliates Asian delivery boy.
4.3k words
3.4
57k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subchink
subchink
15 Followers

It was a rainy Tuesday evening. Mark Böhm, a young investment banker at J.P. Morgan, just got home from work. A busy Wall Street guy like Mark never makes his own dinner so he decided to order something from one of the restaurants in his neighborhood . That evening he called his favorite Chinese restaurant. He didn't like Chinese food that much though. Absentmindedly the investment banker watched some porn while he waited for his order. He was still dressed in his well-cut dress suit by Prada, which gave him a masculine, powerful and even aggressive appearance.

He took a seat on one of the leather couches in the living room. Being the quintessential Wall Street professional Mark often wore expensive suits by Italian top brands like Canali, Armani, Prada and Zegna. After a tense, exciting work day this masculine young stud just wanted to release a bit of his sexual energy, fueled by his ever raging testosterone. The preppy banker started to massage his cock through the thin material of his pants. He was watching a flick with Asian girls and in this particular scene two slant-eyed sluts were licking each other's tits. Just when his big cock began to get hard, the bell rang.

Mark is one of those young men who really doesn't need an introduction when you meet him for the first time. He is a strikingly handsome guy. As a matter of fact Mark worked as a Ford model when he was in college. So when he opened the door of his brownstone apartment the Asian delivery boy noticed how incredibly good looking this client was. The white stud in front of him had dark blonde hair and blue eyes, features he had inherited from his Nordic ancestors. Mark grew up in a rustic New England town and after finishing high school he went straight to Harvard to obtain a degree in Economics with a special focus on finance. Because he graduated with a GPA of 4.0 he easily found a promising position at J.P. Morgan in the city's financial district.

The young banker kept his dark blonde hair a bit short. He had a disciplined, almost military, conservative look, especially when he was wearing a clean-cut dress suit. His groomed handsome face was a schoolbook example of symmetry and his strong jaw line radiated masculinity. With his impressive height of 6'3" Mark was so much taller than the little Asian who stood just about 5'5". The competitive investment banker immediately liked that contrast. But he wasn't expecting a sluggish Asian delivery boy, so he asked:

"Who the hell are you? No offense but I'm expecting the girl, Ling."

The boy was surprised that this client remembered the name of his colleague.

"Oh, I'm sorry, she has a day off."

The young banker who was clearly disappointed gave the boy a sign to follow him into the living room. Right now the delivery boy, standing with a plastic bag in his hand, was the only feminine touch in Mark's enormous living room, which was austerely decorated with expensive big black leather couches and an impressive home cinema system. Everything in the room signified a certain strong and powerful masculinity.

"You're fucking late, Chong", Mark snapped.

Chong was not the true name of the Asian but the arrogant investment banker had the prejudiced habit of calling all Asian males Chong. Being a delivery boy in the better parts of NYC the boy was used to arrogant clients, but this one was definitely one of the bad guys, he thought. Chong got a bit angry, but he was also taken aback by Mark's cocky attitude. The white stud took a sip of his whiskey while he looked down at the young delivery boy. He had longish black hair, black almond eyes and an innocent, somewhat dumb expression on his face. It was immediately clear to the handsome white executive that this little Asian lacked the natural aggressiveness of most white guys of his age. Like many other young virile studs Mark enjoys dominating weaker males but he's also smart enough to restrict this natural inclination in public. At work a guy like Mark easily dominates every meeting or transaction with his assertive business manners but of course there are certain social rules one cannot ignore. Here in the privacy of his own apartment Mark was definitely the man in charge.

Chong looked in disbelief at his arrogant client.

"Sir, I'm just a few minutes too late. Traffic was..." The white stud cut him off:

"Not really interested in your lame excuses Chong."

He leaned back on the couch, his long legs spread wide. Then he put his right foot on the coffee table, showing Chong an expensive wingtip by Crockett & Jones, which his personal shopper had found for him at Barneys. Mark had paid more than 700 dollar for this pair. The young investment banker snapped his fingers.

"Why don't you come over and give me a nice foot massage. Like Ling always does. Your big sister gives excellent foot massages. Last time I even gave her tip. Meanwhile I'll have my dinner. If you're good I won't file a complaint."

Mark enjoyed the look of confusion on the boy's innocent face. Chong didn't like the fact that his white client just assumed that Ling was his sister. He was also wondering what had happened between this arrogant client and his older co-worker. Chong, who was just a bit younger than the white stud, desperately wanted to be taken seriously. When he was riding his old bicycle he dreamed of being a CEO of a serious company instead of delivering take-away meals to richer and more successful clients. But he hadn't learned yet that if a man completely lacks the natural virility of a stud like Mark he would certainly remain at the bottom of the job market.

Of course it was an inappropriate demand of the tall stud and most other white boys of his age would've refused. But poor Chong is a shy little Asian and the tall banker looked so confident and aggressive in his expensive dress suit. He could just give that arrogant client a short foot massage, Chong thought. It would be over in a few minutes and he wouldn't get in trouble at the restaurant. And for some reason he did like Mark's leather shoes. They were so different in comparison to his own cheap canvas sneakers. They really completed Mark's masculine appearance. As a good house boy Chong knelt down in front of the couch and began to unlace the dress shoes of the young white gentleman. Mark was a bit surprised that the chink was actually kneeling in front of his big feet. He liked the contrast between Chong's small delicate fingers and the polished masculine leather of his shoes. The servitude of this little Asian confirmed all his prejudices. But he was also curious and determined to find out how far he could go with this chink. Carefully the Asian boy pulled off Mark's dress shoes, revealing the huge size thirteen feet of the white stud.

"Massage my feet now, Chong", the Anglo-Saxon banker commanded, while looking at the porn on the flat screen.

"Make my fucking feet feel good."

With his long legs stretched out Mark was having dinner, but his focus was on the action on his screen. Chong was sitting on the floor with his legs criss-crossed and Mark's big foot resting in his lap. During his college years Mark had developed a thing for Asian girls. At Harvard he had fucked plenty of them. He loved to impress those petite girls with his handsome masculine face, his tall athletic body, his cocky attitude combined with his East Cost manners, his preppy expensive clothes and of course his big white cock. Some of those girls were even officially dating some other guy on those evenings when he drove them to his apartment in his BMW Cabriolet. He especially loved snatching them away from their nerdy Asian male friends who desperately worked to get a promotion and become their boyfriends. But he had never had a serious relationship with an Asian girl.

During weekends the promising banker dated the most attractive and interesting girls from the upscale social circles of New York. He wondered if the chink at his feet had ever sex with a girl. Like other Asian guys he looked gentle. Friendly. Shy. It was weird that this guy who just came over to deliver his Chinese food was massaging his feet now. But the young investment banker certainly began to enjoy the feeling of power and superiority.

Meanwhile he Asian delivery boy was struggling with Mark's huge foot and his hands began to get tired. Underneath the fabric of Mark's expensive dress socks Chong could feel the hardness of the white guy's feet. They were so different, so much bigger and harder than his own small and soft feet. For the first time he realized that his own feet were tiny, soft and girly. After a few minutes Chong suddenly stopped. He got nervous because his uncle was waiting for him at the restaurant. But in fact at that moment he was even more afraid of himself. He felt so ashamed about what he was doing. He couldn't believe that he was actually massaging the big feet of one of his clients. The white stud was staring down at him, a look of contempt and arrogance on his face.

"What's going on chink?," Mark asked, pressing his big white foot in Chong's crotch. "Keep doing what Asian men do best. You're a first class massage therapist, ching chong. You're actually good at this. That's why we've allowed you and your fellow chinks to live here! Otherwise we would've already kicked you out of this country. But guess what, you're here to do all the low paid service jobs. Fit for women and Asians, not for real men like me."

Mark altered his otherwise so masculine voice and imitated the pidgin-language of Chong's forefathers.

"Father Chong works in Chinese restaurant huh, making greasy Chinese food? Uncle Chang does laundry! Brother Ching makes shoes shiny and new, nephew Chen does nails and baby Chong here is going takes care of big foot. Remember this: White upper class men like me are running this economy with our superior values, got it? You're just providing the necessary service for our needs."

The young banker grinned, showing the Asian his beautiful white teeth. Chong was really hurt. The white stud had made fun of him in the most denigrating and offensive way.

"Can I go now, sir," he asked in a timid voice.

"No, chink you're not going anywhere," Mark said in his normal voice again. He gave the little Asian a soft kick with his foot.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you, you fucking egg roll. I told you to take care of my big feet, is that Chinese to you? What does that mean huh?"

He kicked his victim again, this time hitting his flat nose.

"I'm going now!," Chong cried.

The white stud just frowned. Suddenly he rose to his feet and he quickly kicked his right foot in Chong's face. Mark smiled. It was a funny sight, his big socked foot resting on Chong's little flat face. He said:

"I used to be a karate champion, kicking butts of poor chinks like you. I should show you some of my moves."

Chong's protesting moans were muffled by the sole of Mark's sock covered foot. The white stud felt a rush of adrenaline running through his tall body. Mark smirked again.

"Yeah fucking chink, I'm kicking the slant out of your little bamboo body, like I've fucked the slant out of your sweet niece last month. Yeah, I think we have a winner here. You know what, you remind me of all the Asian kids I've beaten up at the dojo. Yeah, how does that feel, my big white foot in your fucking little slant-eyed Asian face? Do you fucking know how many little Asians I've kicked with this foot, huh? You like my big foot on your little yellow face? Pretty smelly huh, after a long work day? I bet you can smell how many great deals I've made and how much money I've earned today. I bet you like my big white foot as much as your sister Ling likes my big white cock!"

Indeed Mark's foot was smelly and the sole of his dress sock was slightly damp. Of course Chong didn't like the pungent smell but he also realized that Mark's damp sock contained the determination, aggressiveness and hard work of the quintessential cocky young Wall Street banker. After a while Mark lifted his foot from Chong's face and gave him a few soft slaps, using his foot as a weapon to teach the chink a lesson. Mark's foot was as hard and aggressive as its owner. The American investment banker smiled and Chong could read the contempt in his beautiful blue eyes. This handsome Caucasian was really enjoying the experience of being superior to a yellow servant. Mark began to explore his limits, nonchalantly caressing Chong's cheeks and forehead with his big socked foot. Mark's face became darker, more threatening.

"You're into martial arts, fucking gook? I thought all Asian men practice some sort of martial art. You're all like Jackie Chan, screaming like a total bitch! Hiyaai hai! But you can't compete with the white guy, huh?"

He lifted his foot from Chong's face and gave the boy a few hard slaps again. Finally he gave him another sharp karate kick right in his stomach and the little Asian collapsed on the floor. The aggressive investment banker placed his foot on Chong's face again like a superior roman warrior who has conquered his weaker inferior Oriental enemy. Chong underwent these severe humiliations submissively, without any resistance, because he had realized that his aggressor was much stronger than him. But it wasn't only his physical power, but also his masculine arrogance that gave Mark the mental power to dominate.

At that moment Chong was so humiliated that he almost couldn't breathe anymore.

"Please Sir, can I go home now," he pleaded in a soft submissive voice.

Mark was staring down at him with an icy look. Like a brave Medieval knight he was ready for action.

"Please, please Sir, I haven't eaten yet. I'm hungry."

The handsome banker raised an eyebrow, looking pensively at his Asian boy slut. He smirked.

"You're hungry because they don't give you enough food. Your poor Chinese parents are not able to feed ya. That greasy Chinese food isn't digestive enough for ya, huh? Well, I'll take care of that."

He sat down on the chair and quickly pulled off his dress socks and slipped into a pair of expensive leather loafers by Salvatore Ferragamo. When he pulled off his jacket the little Asian saw that Mark's pale blue dress shirt perfectly accentuated his hard athletic upper body while his expensive cufflinks and Rolex were glistening in the dimmed light.

"Here, have some of this."

Mark took a spoon and scooped some boiled rice on the flat upper of his right loafer.

"Here you little yellow street rat, eat it."

The white stud held his big loafer right in front of Chong's mouth, who was still sitting in a kneeling position on the hard floor. The white banker was forcing him to eat rice from his loafer! This was so humiliating for a boy like Chong. He hesitated. He didn't want to do this. But there was something masculine in the smell of the polished leather and the shape of the expensive loafer. He had already felt the power of Mark's strong feet. And he couldn't ignore the marvelous good looks of this confident and well-dressed white banker. He sat there lazily with his hands behind his head, holding his huge foot with the rice in front of Chong's flat face.

"You're hungry coolie! Eat it or I'll beat the yellow shit out of you."

Slowly the white stud brought his shoe closer to Chong's mouth. And Chong had no other choice than to take it, to swallow the rice, the same rice his father had prepared an hour earlier.

"Clean your plate when you're finished, boy. Yeah, clean my fucking shoe, little shoe-shine boy. Eating rice from my fucking foot, don't you have any self-respect huh?"

Mark really got excited when he saw the little Asian swallowing the rice. He had dominated guys and girls before, but he had never gone so far as with this motherfucker. And he knew how expensive his loafers were. These shoes, for which he'd paid more than 1500 dollar, were a sign of his privileged position in society and his arrogance to show it off.

"Damn, how can a guy be so low that he voluntarily licks the shoes of another man. Oh wait, you're not even a man, aren't you," Mark hissed. "Now clean the sole with your tongue."

It was so humiliating to lick the sole of Mark's shoes. But in a sense it felt so right. Chong realized that they were just reinforcing a natural hierarchy.

After some minutes Mark gave Chong a few slaps with his big loafer. Then he pressed the upper part of his loafer firmly under Chong's chin, forcing the chink to look at him.

"You wanna see something special, chink? Wanna see a real cock for the first time in your life?"

While pulling the boy towards his crotch he removed his big cock from his pants. The aggressive banker waved his cock right in front of Chong's little yellow face. Chong had already learned about the differences between white and Asian guys. Especially in the showers of the locker room at his former high school he had realized that he could never compete with the white guys when it came to size. And he had also learned that size did matter, in all aspects of life. But he hadn't seen such a perfect cock before. And the poor chink had to admit that it was a beautiful piece of art. Mark's hard cock was nine inches long, cut and thick. It pointed straight at Chong's face like a hard police baton. Mark recognized the suppressed look of admiration.

"Yeah, my cock is fucking beautiful, isn't it? I bet my white cock is much bigger than your tiny Asian shrimp. Yeah, let's see what you've got there in your pants. I hope I don't need a fucking looking glass. C'mon chink, open your pants."

With trembling hands Chong obeyed and finally he revealed his small and soft dick that wasn't even four inches long. A cocky, almost boyish grin appeared on Mark's handsome face. The difference between the two men was finally established. Mark's cock was just like its owner. It was big, hard, powerful, active, aggressive and merciless, always ready for some physical exercise and fair or unfair competition, always ready to conquer, to beat, to defeat. In a sense Mark's big white cock was the essence of true masculinity and the superior counterpart of Chong's feminine soft, wet and passive little egg roll. At that moment Mark felt like a superior half-god in front of that small Asian alien.

He took his cock again and held it a few inches above Chong's little brown nose.

"Just look at this mighty tool," he said. "I've fucked many women into heaven or hell with this big pole. My cock is more than twice as big as yours, so what's this fact telling about you and your slant-eyed fellows huh? All our experts believe that this is going to be the century of your continent, but honestly I don't buy that crap. And you know why? Because you're never going to rule the world if your little pathetic pencil dicks are as small as my fucking thumb. You love this first class All-American cock, don't ya? Look at it, yeah admire it, like your sister or girlfriend did when she was here! Last year I was traveling in Asia. Guess what, while in other countries men like me have to seduce to get some pussy, in slant-eyed Asia all the girls and women offer themselves to me like they haven't enjoyed any good sex in their entire lives. Why would they do such a thing, huh? Because you fucking chink, because you won't satisfy them with your small pussy dick. Is that true?"

To prove his point he pushed his right foot against Chong's balls.

"Huh? Huh? Can't feel anything in there, you see, that's what I mean! Huh?"

Mark went on: "You want my big white cock in your fucking face, chink? Huh? Tell me, you little oriental piece of shit."

With his left hand firmly around the base of his massive cock he began to jerk off right in front of Chong's brown face.

"Yeah, I'm showing you my big Nazi weapon, you slant-eyed bitch. I bet you're jealous of this huge nine incher, aren't you? You would love to have such a big powerful big tool, huh?" He smacked the boy again.

subchink
subchink
15 Followers
12