Choose! 02: Life Edition - Round 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey I'm not easy!" Kate harrumphed.

"Compared to me, everyone is easy." Jess practically glowed and Lily could feel the rumble of her dick as blood rushed to help it swell as if in response to its master's proclamation.

Lily turned and walked towards the board, which was thankfully on the other side of the massive and growing even larger wall of flesh. Taking a card, she sighed, "Got a ten so I'm going back one space." Glancing around she pointed to Kate, "And you can take a transformation card."

"Fine I like my chances so far." Kate said drawing a card. "Until that, God that's the worst thing to happen right now."

"Lemme see, lemme see!" Jess perked up as she looked over at the card and laughed. "Oh my God, that's hilarious. Your penis is going to be soooo tiny now!"

Kate was going to say that after doing the math with her "Penis Shrink 3x" card she'd still be bigger than the average male with her seven or so inches, but she couldn't bring herself to say it. Especially not since she'd lived the last week with her monster cock between her legs, and definitely not in the presence of Jess's dick which was still inflating to obscene proportions. Already it looked to be as tall as Jess was and it was still swelling upwards and outwards. "Guess I'll take my turn now." She drew her card and then bit her lip before stating, "I'm playing to win and this is the best shot I've got right now."

Lily and Jess watched as Kate put down the four and moved backwards four spaces until she was out of the safe zone. "I guess that gives you more cards that will work for you." Lily said as her free card appeared in front of her. "Oh c'mon, please be something good at least." She showed them all the eight and watched as two transformation cards appeared in her tiny hands. "Well the muscles were good while they lasted," she began showing everyone the "Muscles Shrink 3x" card. "But I'm not so sure abou- ooooo, mmmmm..." her voice trailed off as the other card fell from her hands. Kate and Jess got a good look at the "Vagina Growth 4x" card and then stared as Lily's thighs seemed to force themselves further and further apart. Flesh took up the space between, swelling until both girls could easily see the soft folds of Lily's vagina blooming forth from between her legs. At least until Lily plunged first two, then three, then her whole fist into the opening and began thrusting until seconds later an earsplitting eruption of cum and ecstasy spewed out of Lily.

"Wow girl, that was...wow." Jess said. Then looked to Kate, "I think she might be able to fit you now, even though she's tiny that pussy looks amazing."

"I'm half tempted to try," Kate said, her cock mimicking her feelings. "But let's finish this game, Jess."

"Alright fine," Jess said grabbing a card. She was upset to see the eight she'd drawn, but dutifully drew her cards from the Transformation deck. As she did she was suddenly all smiles as she tossed them into her area. "Read 'em and weep, who's got the curves now, Lily!"

Lily could only watch as Jess's body began to swell up in all the right womanly features. She took a quick glance down at the "Breast Growth 4x" and "Butt Growth 4x" cards in front of her friend and groaned as more and more of Jess's face became obscured by her swelling bust. From where Lily stood atop the table she thought she was seeing things as Jess's arms reached out to hold up her swollen breasts, but soon enough she heard the telltale, "Help!" in time to jump away. Jess seemingly hadn't taken into account her diminished musculature, probably because her cock was already draped across the table to support its stupendous weight. But gravity was no longer Jess's friend, and her muscles couldn't handle the strain of her now foot and a half of cleavage as she pitched forward onto her own cock.

"Serves you right," Lily stuck out her tongue at the now prone form of Jess whose breasts were just barely big enough to hide the width of her log of a cock. Since Lily had jumped backwards, she could now see Kate taking a peak at Jess's assumingly swollen backside. Judging by the way Kate was licking her lips she approved of the weaker girl's curves immensely. "Alright my turn then," Lily said grabbing her card and stamping her feet in frustration. "Dammit! I would get a one the turn after I move back a space." Frustrated she tossed the card away from the game board towards the pool only to watch it disappear into thin air and her piece move once again one space away from the goal.

Kate took her eyes off of Jess's figure for a moment in time to draw a card from the deck. She looked at it briefly for a second and then her eyes suddenly grew wide. "I WON!"

"What?!" both Jess and Lily shouted in unison.

"I believe the young girl said she won the game."

All three girls turned as one toward the board game. As if to confirm the words had really been spoken by the board, there was a flash of light and suddenly standing next to Kate there was a man.

"Jesus Christ!"

"I assure you I am not him, Kate." The man said politely smiling at her outburst. His smooth complexion and jet-black hair were slicked back beneath a fedora that complimented his stark white suit and red tie very well. "After all, he would probably be pretty upset if he found out I was here." Looking around at the stunned faces of all three girls he cleared his throat and turned to Kate. "Well dear Kate, looks like you went from last to first. Congratulations, how would you like to claim your prize?"

"I, I get a prize?"

"Of course, isn't that what games are for?" The man shouted enthusiastically. Then he stepped over to Kate and put his arm around the considerable bulk of her shoulder, "But I'd much rather speak to you in private. Don't want those losers to know what they missed out on."

"Wait but I -"

SNAP!

And suddenly Kate and the man were gone, leaving Jess and Lily to look at each other extremely confused. "Uh, you think we'll go back to normal." Jess suddenly asked looking down at herself. "It was fun and all, but I kinda think people would freak out right now if they saw me."

"You?" Lily said gesturing to her miniature body, "What about me? I'm the size of a doll!"

"Oh, quit whining."

"Don't tell me to..." Lily's voice trailed off as she began to feel a little woozy. Looking towards her friend she saw Jess was also holding her head. "Hey Jess, what is...going...on..." Lily began but didn't quite get to finish as she watched Jess collapse onto her cock, and her own eye lids plunged her world into darkness.

***

"Hey sis! Hey, c'mon wake up!" Lily groaned as she felt someone gently shaking her. "Geez sis, you'd think you'd hold your liquor better after all those times I let you drink here with your friends."

Lily's eyes opened and the first thing she noticed was that her sister Alli was staring down at her, a glass of wine in her hand. "Alli, you're back!"

"Of course, I'm back," Alli rolled her eyes. "Steve and I have been back for almost three days now."

"But I...we were just...how did you?"

"Wow that wine hit you a lot harder than I thought little sis." Alli said reaching down to remove the wine glass in Lily's hand that she hadn't even realized she'd been holding. "Hey Kate, Jess, you wanna come over here and take my sister back up to her room for the night. I think she's had enough."

Lily got to her feet and realized that she was back in her normal body again as her sister towered over her by more than two whole feet. Grumbling quietly, she looked past her statuesque sister and her jaw dropped. Walking towards her were definitely Jess and Kate, only they weren't in their original bodies that much Lily was certain of.

"Sure thing, Alli, we'll take Lily up to her room." Jess said as her chest finally stopped wobbling within her bikini top. Before her breasts had been C-cups at best, but now she had small melons tucked away inside the straps.

"Even if I have to carry her myself," Kate grinned and Lily was amazed at the muscles tensing beneath the girl's tank top. While she wasn't close to how big she was near the end of the game, she looked only a little smaller than when they'd left the first round putting her on par with most fitness competitors.

"I'll be fine girls," Lily said, definitely not feeling drunk at all. But then she saw Kate wink at her and Jess nod her head quickly and Lily took the hint. "On second thought, maybe I should head upstairs with them."

Once they were safely away inside the guest bedroom, Lily turned on her two companions, "What the hell is going on?!"

"Quiet, geez." Kate said shushing Lily. "We brought you up here to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"How we got like this." Jess said grabbing her chest.

"That'd be good for starters." Lily said eyeing them both suspiciously.

"Alright well you know how I won the game?" Kate began. Lily nodded her agreement begrudgingly. "Well I got to choose a reward. And I picked one that helps out all of us."

"So, Jess got big breasts and you got muscles, what did I get?" Lily asked.

"Well what do you want?" Jess asked as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

Lily stared at her for a moment before Kate jumped in, "What she means is, every week you, Jess, and myself can make one of the cards from the game appear in front of us and work on us as though we were playing." Kate then gestured to herself, "So naturally I chose to give myself my muscles back with a 'Muscle Growth 2x' card."

"And I gave myself these babies with a 'Breast Growth 2x' card." Jess grinned.

"And no one noticed the difference?" Lily asked.

"Nope that's the best part, once a week we get to change something and then at the end of the week we revert back and reality changes with us. Gives us new memories and stuff, just like when we were living the week in between the rounds."

"So, all I have to do is think about a card and it'll happen?" Lily asked getting excited. "Well then how about this!" She held out her hand and instantly a card formed in it and she grinned mischievously. "Now I'll be the big sister!" Instantly she felt the change as her body began to grow and stretch taller and taller. Lily had dropped the "Height Growth 2x" card she'd conjured and watched as her two friends grew further and further away. It seemed like only seconds away from her head hitting the ceiling that it slowly rose up with her so that she was now standing in a lofted bedroom to accommodate her ten-foot-four-inch tall body.

"God, I miss being this tall!"

"Well, enjoy it for the week." Kate said with a smile. "Because at the end of the week you turn back to normal, and you can't pick the same card twice."

"Aww, you didn't tell me that." Jess whined clutching her breasts.

"I also didn't tell you that at the end of the month, you get to choose one of the cards that you picked from the month to be permanent." Kate grinned. "But at the end of the year everything stops. So, make sure you experiment all you can in the next six months."

"Wow Kate," Lily said laughing, "It sounds like we were all winners in this game."

"There were other options, but they wouldn't have included you, so I did what any good friend would do." Kate shrugged. "Now let's head back outside and enjoy the rest of the night with your sister and her husband."

***

Kate grinned to herself as she watched her giantess friend slip into a bikini as Jess helped her. She hadn't told her friends about the other part of her winnings, but that was for her to know and them to find out. Maybe. She giggled as she watched Lily pull her suit out from between her thighs and was struck with an idea. No sooner had she thought it, a "Vagina Growth 2x" card appeared in her hand as she watched Lily's pussy begin to gobble up more and more of the bathing suit. Seconds passed and the suit shimmered slightly and turned into a tight fitting one piece that accentuated her long legs and lofty height. Neither of the other two noticed, because Kate hadn't wanted them to, which was her right as the winner of the game.

The second thing she'd won was the ability to make one change to any person once a week and have it become permanent. Unlike her two friends whose changes undid themselves, Kate could make it as though it was always that way, like how Lily's pussy was big enough now to fit nearly a whole fist inside without trouble.

"What are you giggling about?" Lily asked as she pulled the blinds and stepped towards the door to the back-yard patio.

"Nothing at all, just admiring the view." Kate said. Lily seemed satisfied with the answer and ducked her head slightly before walking out onto the patio. Kate was about to follow her when her eyes stumbled across Jess's curvy backside. Grinning again she felt a card appear in her hand and watched as the "Butt Growth 2x" card enhanced the already jiggling behind of Jess to a substantial degree. With each step Kate could only grin as more and more flesh bubbled out behind her friend into a perfect heart shaped behind.

With a final thought, Kate reached up and took another card out of the air which immediately brought another smile to her lips. She felt the front of her bikini grow tighter and tighter until final she watched as it transformed into a very full speedo below her tank top covered bikini top. Patting her now conspicuous bulge she grinned heavily as she realized that although she'd already used her permanent change on her muscles, she could still use a temporary one on this cock.

"Well, I'm certainly going to enjoy the rest of my week. I hope they do too." Kate said as she strode proudly into her friend's backyard, her cock aching to harden within her confined swimming attire.