Choose your own SexVenture Page 01

Story Info
You the reader choose your sexcapades of who, when and how.
586 words
24.1k
19

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Welcome Reader!

You are at the beginning of a sexual adventure where you get to choose the direction of the story. That's right, you control the actions of the story. Start on page one (below) and begin reading until presented with your first set of options. Continue reading by clicking on the links to the indicated pages based on your choices. Warning: Do not read straight through from Page 01 to 24. Because all pages will be publicly available, each page will have a disclaimer at the top to remind readers to start on page 01; however, if you got to that page based on a reader-choice link from a previous page, ignore the disclaimer and keep reading that page.

With this story I am trying something new. It took me quite a while to write and became a proof of concept. If it works, I will try new editions with different scenarios/backgrounds/locales and more diverse sexual options. This story, even with 24 pages, does not include everything; but there are different available sexual partners, many possible sexual acts and even alternate endings, some happy and even some terribly sad, all waiting for you depending on how you choose. If interested, I would also love for future collaborations in areas I do not normally write about or some aid in adding multiple POVs to one story (the larger the option sets the more complex the choice web, but I am up for the challenge if you are interested). Lastly, because this is one complete story, you can comment on any individual page, but you can only vote at the end so the story as a whole only gets one vote.

Enough info for now. On to the adventure, or SexVenture! Choose wisely and have fun!

Choose your own SexVenture -- The Office

You the reader choose your sexcapades of who, when and how at a new, mysterious job in an office.

= = = = =
Page 1
= = = = =

The alarm clock is buzzing. It has been for the last thirty seconds, unheard.

Your leg dangles out from under the sheet and over the side of the bed. The other leg is nestled warmly under your body, in a semi-fetal position, helping to support the pillow that you embrace in a bear hug - the pillow acting as a surrogate lover to cuddle with as you sleep.

As reality begins to replace the world of your last dream, you recognize the sound of the alarm. As quickly and as routinely as a frog snatching a fly out of the air, you instinctively whip your arm across the bed to silence the incessant buzzing informing you it is seven o'clock.

Still groggy, but awake, you pull the blankets and sheet off your naked body and, without bothering to get dressed, you walk into the adjoining bathroom. You turn on the sink and lean your head close to the faucet to splash warm water on your face, helping you to fully open your eyes. You lift your head, grabbing a hand towel from the rack to dry your face off. You look into the mirror and see your figure.

If the figure in the mirror you see is of a woman, Click here to go to Page 2

If the figure in the mirror you see is of a man, Click here to go to Page 3

- - - - -
Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
spoiler alert... sorry

If you think the story follows a sequencial sequence.. fugettaboutit! (obviously intentional).

I will be looking (again) at this later; it looks like a fun story - maybe even 'hot'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like it!

Very different, unusual. Certainly willing to keep an open and curious mind.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Field Trip Follies Ch. 01 Student blackmails pretty teacher for sex on the bus.in Novels and Novellas
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"Every Cock in the Club" Drunk girlfriend train-fucked by strangers while he drinks.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breast Suggestions Ch. 01 Busty neighbor gets transformed into hot seductrice.in Mind Control
More Stories