Chores

Story Info
A man overpowers a woman in the middle of her day.
1.9k words
3.9
28.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's midday and I'm going about my household chores. I'm in the bedroom folding clothes. I'm alone in the house with the radio on and I'm singing along, as usual. I am unaware as you enter the house, silently. My back is to the hallway door. My brown satin tank top reveals my strong arms and the back of my neck while my white eyelet skirt barely skims the tops of my calves. My soft skin appears to glow.

I startle when you come up quick behind me; pulling my pelvis to yours with your left hand, covering my eyes with your right. Your forcefully kiss my neck, your touch still gentle but with intense purpose. You whisper in my ear "You're mine." I can only gasp in response.

You bend me over the bed, pressing your hips further into my ass as you grab two black socks and tie them together. You wrap the makeshift blindfold around my eyes and secure it snugly. I smile and quiver with anticipation. While I'm bent over you slide my skirt and panties down to my ankles. I step out of them. Your right hand moves from the outside of my leg to the inside of my thigh as you stand back up. I start to stand up but you push me back to the bed with your left hand and say "I will be enjoying all of you today and you will be shaking before long. I'm in charge today. Do you understand?"

"Yes. But we sho-"

"No" you say sharply and slap my ass. I whimper slightly. "I am in charge. You have no say today. You will be making many sounds for me today, loudly. Besides the sounds of ecstacy you will only say 'yes' and 'no.' Do you understand me?"

I reply firmly, "yes".

You bend down and kiss my ass where you slapped me, "Good."

You return your right hand to my center and your fingers waste no time. You go straight to my lips, spreading me, feeling my warmth and ever-growing wetness. I let out an "ahhh" as you find my clit. You move in circles starting slowly and lightly, steadily increasing in pressure until you find the combination that has my hips gyrating and my breathing quick and loud. Your left hand travels from my hip to my back, you slide it under my shirt my skin feels smoother than the satin I'm wearing. I shudder as you scratch lightly down my back and let out a soft moan.

"I can see you like this" you say toyingly.

With a ragged voice I reply, "yes."

"You're going to behave for me, aren't you?"

"Yyes."

"Good. .. . . Now cum for me."

With your words my body shakes as I moan "Ahhhhmmmmmmyyeeessss." I grab at the laundry still strewn across the bed while I orgasm. You let out a "Mmmm" showing your approval as I wet your hand. Your moan continues my ecstacy and I cum again, not sure my legs can support me. You slow your rhythm to ease me out of my orgasms. "Good girl, now stand up."

Weakly I stand, still supporting myself with my hands on the bed. You take off my shirt and bra and slide your hands along my arms to my breasts, lightly pinching my erect nipples. I moan softly, wishing your fingers were your tongue. Once again you reach forward. I'm surprised when you wrap another sock around my wrists, tying them together. I'm reminded as you press into me that I am naked while you are still fully clothed, but I can feel your hardness against my ass and I know you wish you were naked too. A smirk comes to my lips.

I feel you step away from me. From the sounds of rustling fabric I can guess that you're clearing away the clothes from the bed. My legs are weak and I lean back over to steady myself. "Hmmm, you're having trouble standing" you say, I can hear the smile on your face. "Get on your knees."

"Mmmmm... yes" I say excitedly as I obey. I lick and bite my lips in anticipation.

I hear more rustling and can only imagine that you are disrobing. I wish I could see you naked. My hands move to the blindfold, I only want one peek. You push my hands down, you are towering over me. "I said I'm in control. Do you need a reminder?" With your left hand you grab my hair and pull my head back gently. The head of your cock touches my lips and I anxiously stick my tongue out and lick you. I can taste your salty excitement and moan at the taste. You simultaneously pull my head back and pull away from my lips. I whine. You sit on the bed, still holding my hair and say "If I have to ask you again to behave I will leave. Alright?"

My head is pulled forward gently "Ye-" I start to say but cannot finish, the head of your cock pressing against my lips. I eagerly take you in my mouth. You stop pulling once you are mostly in my mouth but I continue taking you in, all the way until my lips are at the base of your hard cock. I let out a low moan.

"Mmmm" escapes you at the sight of my pretty face completely buried in your groin. The sound of your pleasure urges me on and I know I cannot be coy, I need to suck you. I immediately increase my pace flicking my tongue against the bottom of your hard cock with each stroke. I love how you feel inside my mouth. I love feeling your hands knead my hair. I'm so excited by you I can't stop myself. My fingers travel down to my clit, it's awkward with the bindings but I find a way. I continue to lick and suck on you intensely, my fingers working slowly and awkwardly on myself. You soon notice that I'm pleasing myself "Ooo, good girl. I want to feel your moan on my cock, cum for me again."

I can barely continue my rhythm sucking on you while I orgasm loudly, the vibrations of my muffled moans travel from my throat to my lips, and into your cock. Feeling my hand get wet from my orgasm spurs me on more. The sounds and sensation are almost too much for you. You pull on my hair to stop me so you don't cum to early. I disappointedly obey but give you one last lick as you pull out. You stand up and say "Sit down on the bed, scoot back and lay down."

I raise up and climb into the bed, laying as instructed, horizontally across the bed. I can tell that you're standing in front of me now, down near my legs. I can feel your eyes exploring every curve of my body. My wet pussy exposed to you; aching for you. I continue playing with myself and focus on the sound of your quickened breathing, the idea of you watching me, the remaining taste of you in my mouth and my fingers moving around my clit. These thoughts set me off as I orgasm again. I arch my back and I let out a moan, "Mmmm" in an almost whimper, I need you. You climb on top of me, spreading my legs with yours. You gently raise my bound hands above my head. "Keep them there."

I gasp when I feel your tongue on my right nipple, my back arches as I moan again, louder this time. Your kisses travel from my right breast to my left. Strong and soft at the same time. My skin feels like silk to your lips, you can't get enough. You gently kiss my stomach while you scoot your legs down. I feel your arms slide under my legs as you position yourself. I am primed for you and I know that I will orgasm as soon as I feel your tongue. I feel your lips on mine; both warm and wet, and let out a gasped squeal. You lick my lips slowly, tasting me, separating me with your tongue. You start sucking on my clit in earnest, no teasing me today. "Yessss........ uhnnnnn yesssssssss......ahhhhh .......mmmmm" I moan in ecstacy and press my hips into your face; you moan because I taste so good as I cum on your tongue, again and again. It's hard to keep my hands above my head, I want to bury your head into me. I wish I could see your head between my legs, feel your hair as you bring me to orgasm time after time. The waves of ecstacy run through me, I can't tell one orgasm apart from the other. Soon however, I need to be filled by you and your tongue just won't do. My moans take on a growling needful quality.

I whisper softly "Pleassse" in between indiscernible sounds of pleasure, risking 'getting in trouble' for saying anything but 'yes' or 'no.' You immediately slow down and pull away from me. I wonder if I will be punished.

"Please?... Please what?" Even the feeling of your breath on my pussy excites me more. I only reply by breathing heavily, still catching my breath. "Tell me" you say forcefully and flick your tongue a few times on my clit.

"Ahhh..." I try to catch my breath and finally say "Please fuck me. I need you."

"Mmmm, I know you do. I suppose you've been well behaved enough to earn your reward."

I let out a whiney moan in response and my hips gyrate. You raise up on your knees and pull my legs up into the air. You lean forward, your hard cock pressing against my warm dripping center and you pull my blindfold off. It takes me a bit to adjust to the daylight from the window. When my eyes have finally adjusted I look into your eyes and match your wicked smile with one of my own. You plunge deep into me, having positioned yourself while my eyes were adjusting. "Oh yessssss! God yes!" I cry out. You grab my ankles, holding my legs straight up in the air, my favorite position, and drill me hard and fast. I can feel myself building to a 'big one' and with every pump a shallow "yes" escapes my lips. My pussy is clamping down on your hard member as your hips drive you into me. My back arches as I move my hips to get a better angle. You start to grunt and drive into me harder, your grip tightening on my ankles. Your carnal sounds drive me to a big orgasm. I am breathless as I shake uncontrollably. I claw at the covers, my bound hands still above my head. I finally manage a sound, "uh.. mn." The feeling of me clamping down on you as I convulse in complete ecstacy gives you the orgasm you've been craving all day. You grunt loudly and pound me only a few more times as you release into me, filling me. We both shake and moan in unison while we are cumming together.

You collapse on top of me, still inside me and I place my arms around you, my binding still intact. We're both breathing hard. You can feel the walls of my pussy press upon you during my 'aftershocks,' consequently every once in awhile over the next few minutes I moan in your ear. My final reward is a long gentle kiss from you, which I savor every moment of.