Chores for the Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
Lori continues to play with the neighbor.
4.1k words
4.25
48.5k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers

On Sunday night Marty got home late from his trip. I was already in bed but not asleep. He crawled in next to me. "Mmm, I love the smell of freshly washed sheets."

I wanted to tell him that I had to wash them because they were soaked with pussy juice and the neighbor boy's cum. Instead I just hugged and kissed him. "I know it's late, but do you need a welcome home release?" I slipped my hand into his boxers.

"I'm pretty tired, but you're impossible to turn down. I will feel bad messing up your freshly cleaned sheets."

"You let me do all the work. I think I can take care of you and not spill a drop." I slipped his boxers off and crawled between his legs. His cock was already hard before my lips touched it. I licked and kissed his dick before letting it slide into my mouth.

"Damn baby, this is the best welcome home ever." Marty continued to moan as I sucked and stroked his cock. He continued to encourage me, working his hips with my sucking. I figured he would cum quickly but it took me longer than I expected to get him off. "Oh baby, I'm almost there, get ready."

Marty grunted, cumming in my mouth. As I promised, I didn't let a drop spill, swallowing it all. I actually thought it would be more given we hadn't had sex since the middle of last week. "See? No mess," I said swallowing the last drop.

"Do you want me to take care of you now?"

"No, this was all about you. You need your rest." We both curled up and went to sleep.

With Jason starting his senior year, he was always busy. Two Saturdays later, Marty had to work in the morning and Jason was in his driveway washing his car when Marty left. "Jason, can you come over here and help me with something?" I yelled to him.

He waved that he would be right over. Just a few minutes later there was a quick knock on the door. "Hi Mrs. Samuels, is there something I can help you with?"

"I just wanted to see if you were up for job for me like you did a couple of weeks ago? My husband is gone again."

"Oh God yes, are you wanting to do it now?" Jason said, walking in the house quickly.

"Marty is going to be gone for over three hours so I think we could get a couple rounds of good fucking in if you have the time."

"I can't believe this, I will do whatever you want," Jason said as we walked fast up the stairs to the bedroom.

We hurried to the bedroom, stripping our clothes off. I jumped on the bed and spread my legs. "Come here and kiss me." Jason smiled and crawled between my legs. We kissed for several minutes, and all the while his cock was bumping against my pussy.

"Jason, shove your cock in me and fuck me hard. I want to feel you cum deep inside me."

Jason pumped me hard and fast just as I asked. I came hard then he followed by filling me with his sperm.

For the next two and half hours we fucked and sucked till we were both exhausted. There was also a huge wet spot in the middle of the sheets from a mixture of semen and pussy juice. I thought to myself that Marty will get clean sheets to sleep on tonight.

When we finished we quickly got dressed so Marty wouldn't surprise us. His dad was waiting for him in the driveway. I could overhear his dad asking him where he was. Jason told him that he was doing a job for me.

Marty ended up working the next Saturday. I waved Jason over. We had a couple of hours of steamy sex. Just like the weekend before, Marty was sleeping on freshly cleaned sheets on Saturday night.

The next Saturday was going to be different - Jason had told me he had a school activity. I was disappointed he was not going to be available.

Ten minutes after Marty left for work, the doorbell rang. To my surprise it was Jason's dad Joe at the door. "Hi Lori, can I talk with you?"

We went to the kitchen where I got him some coffee. We made small talk for a while then he thanked me for giving his son work around my house. I guess I tensed up a little when he brought up Jason.

Joe got up and stood behind me rubbing my shoulders. His strong hands felt good on my tense muscles. "Did you ever notice that some scents are overpowering and unmistakable?" I didn't answer. I just enjoyed the neck rub I was getting. "For example, sex. There is a certain scent when a guy's cum and pussy juice mix. You can't miss that, can you Lori?"

"I guess Joe. What is the point here?"

"Just so you know, I'm not mad about. My son the last few Saturdays came back from your house after doing chores for you with the scent on him. It was the unmistakable scent of sex." Joe slid his hands off my shoulders around front, cupping my breasts. "With Jason unavailable today I thought I would take his chores for the day."

"Joe, I don't think this is a good idea," I said sitting very still as he fondled my tits.

"I think this is a great idea. I'm sure you don't want Marty or Jason's mother to find out you've been fucking my eighteen-year-old son." Joe pulled my t-shirt off and removed my bra. "Unless you think I need to tell them, I want you to show me the bed where you've been fucking my son. I want a taste of that sweet pussy before you get to feel Jason's old man's cock inside you."

While I didn't like how he went about it, I was excited to see Jason's dad's cock. I could feel the juices building in my pussy. I led him in silence upstairs to our bedroom. Getting to the bedroom I pulled the bedspread off then removed my shorts and panties. Standing naked in front of him I said, "Okay, let's see it."

Joe pulled his shirt off, then his shorts and underwear. His cock stood at attention before me. It was impressive. I sat on the edge of the bed and motioned him to me. In examining it, his dick appeared to be longer than his son's and thicker. I gave it a kiss before taking the head of his cock in my mouth. His cock filled my mouth. I was straining to take more and more in mouth without gagging. Joe's moans were telling me I was getting the job done.

I sucked for more than ten minutes till my mouth got too tired to continue. "Joe, I'm sorry but my mouth is tired."

"That's okay babe, let me taste that pussy juice then I will put my cock in you." I moved back on the bed, spreading my legs. Joe moved up between my legs, kissing my pussy. "Wow, you are really juicy. I think somebody's excited to get my cock in her."

"Shut up and lick me Joe." Joe pushed his head into my pussy, kissing and licking. "Oh yeah, keep doing that, it feels good." Joe kept licking and fingering me till my hips started to move and my moaning increased. "Oh shit, I'm about to cum."

Somehow in one smooth motion Joe pulled his head from between my legs and pushed his cock inside my pussy. "I want you to cum on my cock, not my tongue."

"Mmm, that feels so good. Keep that up, I'm close to cumming," I moaned.

"That's right babe, tell me you want me to fill your cunt with my spunk."

I quit moving and grabbed his face, "Stop! Never call me a cunt or refer to my pussy as a cunt. You can call it anything else but not that."

"I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me."

"You are forgiven, now get back to fucking my honey pot. My juice box wants to be filled with your spunk." Joe resumed slamming his big cock into my pussy. I was getting close again. "Harder Joe, I'm about to cum."

Joe pounded me hard as my body shook. "Yes, yes, yes, now fill my kitty," I called out.

Joe was not far behind me, grunting loudly, "Fuck yes." I could feel the fluid filling me and oozing out as he shoved hard inside me.

"Damn Lori, that was the best sex I've had in a long time. I know I was an ass the way I got you in bed, I hope you're not mad at me. It seemed you enjoyed it."

"Yes, you were an ass, but it was a good fuck. As hard as I came, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it." I glanced at the clock. "We still have about ninety minutes before Marty will be heading home. I'm betting I can get you hard again if you want me to try."

"I can't believe my ears, yes. Once you get me hard you tell me how you want to do it. I will be at your service."

I smiled at Joe and crawled between his legs. His soft cock glistened with the mixture of pussy juice and cum. I licked his dick clean before starting to stroke and suck it. At first, I wasn't sure he was going to respond but I got excited when I felt his cock growing in my mouth. Quickly my mouth was full of hard cock.

"Wow, you are amazing. How would you like to fuck?"

I scooted up his torso, "I think I would like to ride that nice cock of yours and give you a little play time with my titties." I lined up my pussy and pushed it down onto his cock.

"Mmm, my cock in your sweet pussy and your tits in my face. It doesn't get better than this."

Joe sucked and squeezed my tits. "Your cock feels so good in my pussy," I said, riding him hard. Joe pulled me down to his lips. I hadn't planned on kissing him but got carried away in the moment. When our lips met I pushed my tongue into his mouth. The kissing was incredible, and exciting.

I could feel an orgasm bubbling up. Just then Joe grunted into my mouth. I felt the wetness increase inside me, Joe had just shot his load. "Don't stop I'm close," I moaned bouncing on his dick. "Oh yes, that's it," I yelled as my orgasm surfaced.

We both caught our breath lying next to each other. "So, you could really smell sex on Jason?"

"Oh yes, I'm blessed with a good nose. I wasn't sure that first time but when he came in late that same night I knew for sure. That's how I caught Judy cheating on me."

"Judy cheated on you? I would never have expected that of Judy."

"I would have never expected it out of you either. Judy came home from what she said was a girl's night out. I could smell cum on her breath and her panties were soaked with her own juice and the guy's cum. She wreaked of sex."

"What did she say when you confronted her?"

"I didn't right off, I started asking her questions about where she was and with who. I caught her in a few lies then broke her down. She started crying and admitted she had been fucking a guy from work." Joe said with a smile on his face. "I figured that gave me license to cheat."

"I have a hard time believing you hadn't cheated till you fucked me today," I said looking at the clock see that we still had plenty of time.

"I have cheated twice before today but it was after Judy did. I'm surprised that you cheated on your husband let alone with my son. Was he your first?"

"Yes, Jason was my first, you are my second. I got a little carried away with him, but you forced me." Joe started to get defensive. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. I enjoyed the sex as much as you did. Marty cheated on me a few years back. I didn't just smell it, I found him in this bed with his cock in the girl."

"Oh shit, that is cold. I never would have guessed the way you two are together. It seems you forgave him. How did my son get you in the sack?" Joe asked.

"That tried and true way of seeing me naked and falling off a ladder. I helped him in the house, and when he admitted that he was rubbing himself I made him show me. It took off from there and we ended up in bed. You're not mad, are you?"

"Hell no, if you fucked him half as good as you fucked me, he had a great first time. Where does that leave us and Jason?"

"I don't know. Part of the reason I had sex with Jason the first time was revenge for Marty cheating. The next time it was just pure sex I was craving. Nothing crazy, just fucking. I've always been shy and conservative when it comes to sex. I still love Marty but I think I now understand why he fucked that young intern."

Joe looked at me perplexed, "Does that mean we are going to fuck again or not?"

I grabbed his soft cock, "if you can be discreet, I will consider letting your friend down here inside my honey pot. Might be fun to try a three-some."

"Damn, you think Marty would go for that?" Joe asked sitting up.

"No, I don't think he would, but I was talking about a little father and son fuck fest."

"You are a naughty girl. I'm not sure I could do that. I am a little curious to watch him fill your honey pot."

I realized that Joe's cock was hard in my hand. "Sorry we don't have time to take care of this thing again. You need to get dressed and out of here before Marty comes home."

"Damn, I wish we had more time. I haven't gotten it up three times in row in a long while. Hell, I can barely get Judy in the mood once a month." Joe got up getting dressed while I put my clothes on.

I pushed him out the door, running back upstairs to throw the sheets in the washer and jump in the shower. After what Joe said about smelling sex on his wife I didn't want to make that mistake with Marty.

I had been thoroughly fucked that morning by Joe, but that night when Marty and I hit the bed I couldn't get enough of him. We had what Marty called our best sex ever. I think he was right. Funny thing was I woke him up the next morning to fuck again. He told me later that day his dick was sore but in a good way.

A couple of days went by before I saw Jason or Joe. I was getting home from work just getting out of the car when Joe came into the garage. Joe came over to me and spoke in a quiet voice, "I thought about what you said and I will do it."

"Joe what are you talking about?"

He whispered in my ear, "The three-some thing, I will do it."

"Damn Joe, that was a joke, sort of."

"No, I saw it in your eyes. You are excited by the idea of father and son cocks in you. I have the perfect plan too."

"Joe, I don't think that's a good idea," I said, thinking about it.

"Just hear me out. Judy is going to her mom's this weekend. I will tell Jason I have to work so the house will be his. He will want to fuck, but you insist on doing it at my house. I will catch you in a compromising position. Rather than yell or scold Jason, I will join in," Joe said with a sly smile.

I thought about it for a few moments. "That could be fun, but aren't you worried about him telling his mom that you are cheating on her?"

"I did think of that. To tell on me he would have to admit that he was fucking you. He won't do that."

I smiled. "That might work but that is predicated on Marty having to work and I won't know that till Friday. You need to get out of here before Marty gets home. I will let you know if we are on."

The situation changed ever more on Thursday. Marty came home from work to tell me he was assigned to a new client that was going to take him out of town for the weekend. He would be leaving Friday morning and not getting back till Sunday.

I decided I was not going to tell Jason or Joe that Marty was out of town, at least at first.

I was able to catch Jason after school on Friday. I asked him if he was available Saturday for more work. Jason told me about his mom being out of town and that his dad was going to be at work so he would love to work. "That sounds great Jason, I'm going to come to your house this time. You text me when your dad leaves and I will come over."

Jason agreed to the plan and I texted him what I was going to do.

Saturday morning came and at about nine I received two texts, from Joe and Jason. As nervous as I was, the wetness in my crotch told me I was just as excited. Jason met me at the door with a kiss once he closed the door. I pealed his shirt off, followed quickly by my own.

I hugged him again, kissing with my tits rubbing against his bare chest. "Jason, take your shorts off, I want to suck your cock in your living room."

I got on my knees looking around, not knowing when to expect Joe to burst in. "Oh shit, that feels so good Mrs. Samuels." Jason's hands were on my head as I sucked him.

Even though I knew it was coming, I jumped when I heard a booming voice, "Jason, what the fuck are you doing?"

Jason stammered while I stayed on my knees holding onto Jason's cock. All Jason could say was that he was sorry.

"Who the fuck is that? Lori?"

I looked up at Joe with Jason's cock softening in my hand. "Hi Joe."

"Hi Joe, is that all you have to say, sitting on my living room floor with your big tits hanging out sucking my son's dick? What am I going to tell his mother, much less your husband?"

"You could start by telling them that you've been staring at my naked tits with a hard-on in your pants."

Jason and Joe looked at the tent in Joe's pants. Now Joe was stammering, "I'm not hard." He was half ass trying to cover his tent now, standing right beside where I was kneeling holding Jason's cock.

I reached up, pushing his hands away from his crotch and grabbing his dick in his pants. "You want to tell me you're not hard now?"

Joe continued to stammer, "Wait, that's not the point. The point is your blowing my son in my living room."

With a quick one-handed motion, I unsnapped and unzipped his pants, grabbing his cock in his underwear. "The point is that I can't have either one of you talking about me being over here having sex. Here is what we are going to do." I had worked Joe's underwear down and his cock was in my hand while Jason's cock had hardened in my other. "To make sure neither one of you can tell anyone without incriminating themselves, we are going into the bedroom and you both are going to fuck me."

Jason stood there stunned, "Dad?"

"I think we are going to have to do what Lori says. From the looks of it we are both up for it," Joe said looking down at their hard cocks in my hands.

"What about mom?" Jason asked.

"Mom can't know about this, she will not understand you fucking the neighbor's wife, and me either. It's obvious that you've fucked her before so she has us over a barrel. I can think of worse things to be forced into doing," Joe said smiling at his son.

Joe helped me up and led us to the bedroom. I pulled my shorts and panties off while Joe took his clothes off. The three of us stood there naked, not knowing how to start. "Jason, stand over here by the bed. Joe, you interrupted me giving Jason a blow job so I'm going to continue that while you come over here and start eating my pussy. You boys okay with that?"

They both nodded, moving into position. I scooched up to Jason's cock, taking it into my mouth. Jason moaned first as his cock slipped into my mouth followed by my moans as Joe's tongue invaded my pussy. I looked up at Jason as his stare was transfixed on his dad eating my pussy.

His eyes got wider when I felt Joe stop licking me and the bed move with Joe's weight. I knew it was coming and I didn't have to wait long. Joe rubbed his cock head across my slit teasing it. A loud moan escaped my mouth that still had Joe's son's cock in it. Joe pushed his cock inside me then started working it in and out.

"Her pussy feels great son, how is she doing blowing you?" Joe asked.

"She is incredible dad. This is a little weird but feels great," Jason moaned. "Mrs. Samuels, are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, this is fantastic. I think it is time for you two to switch. Joe are you ready to watch your son bury his cock in my pussy?"

Joe pulled out, standing by the bed. "You are a naughty girl, I love it. Jason, Mrs. Samuels wants your cock in her. You need to do as she says."

Jason smiled, moving around to where his dad was. "Yes sir, I will do as I'm told." Jason moved in behind me, slowly guiding his dick into me.

Joe stood off to the side as Jason developed a rhythm fucking me. "Hey dad, how's your son doing back there? He feels great," I asked.

"I agree with Jason, it is a little weird but very exciting. Hold on Lori, I think he's about to cum in you."

Jason grunted, pushing his dick hard inside me. I felt my pussy fill with his liquid. He jerked a couple of times then pulled out. I rolled over on my back as his cum oozed out. "Joe can you get me a wash cloth to wipe this up before you put yours back in."

I quickly cleaned up before Joe got on top of me. He pushed his cock inside then started pumping me hard. Jason rubbed my tits as his dad fucked me fast and steady. Soon I was shaking with a tremendous orgasm. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I called out.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers
12