Chorus "Class"

Story Info
Teacher helps student with more than singing.
757 words
3.47
68k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
actor13
actor13
1 Followers

"Kyle, will you stay after class for a minute, "Mr. Gaunt called out.

"Oh Lord, here we go again," thought Kyle. This always happened to him. Mr. Gaunt often picked on him, even though he was eighteen and capable of running his own life. Kyle stood, revealing his short muscular body, with his mop of unruly black hair, green eyes, and and hook nose. He was not a handsome man, but he was witty and clever looking.

"Kyle, I think we should work on your scales and diaphramatic singing." Mr. Gaunt said.

"Like always," thought Kyle, but of course he didn't say anything. He got in front of the piano and started singing.

"Just a second, I want to lock the door so that no one will come barging in on us."

"Fine by me," said Kyle, though in truth this made him a little nervous.

"Now start again."

Kyle began once more running through his scales until finally Mr. Gaunt told him to stop and work on the diaphragm and how to sing with it. Kyle started singing, but before too long Mr. Gaunt was yelling at him to stop and to watch how he did it. To Kyle, it looked like Mr. Gaunt was having a seizure, but he didn't say anything.

"Now you try," said Mr. Gaunt. Kyle began once more until Mr. Gaunt was behind him saying he was doing it wrong, and that he would put his hands on Kyle's stomach, to monitor his breathing. Apparently he still wasn't doing it right, so Mr. Gaunt told him to take his shirt off to see for himself that his stomach wasn't moving.

"If you want, I'll take mine off too, to make you feel more comfortable," Mr. Gaunt offered.

Kyle didn't say anything, he just nodded and stared at Mr. Gaunts torso. It was extremely hairy, black and thick, and made Mr. Gaunt look more like a bear than a person. Mr. Gaunt then came up behind him and put his hands on his stomach. Kyle was slightly aroused by his teachers thick hair tickling his back, but he didn't say anything.

Then he felt Mr. Gaunts hands slide down to his ass, and rest there for a few minutes before he removed them. Kyle whorled around and stared at Mr. Gaunt, almost studying him, until he kissed him. Their tongues wrestled for a minute, but it was so sensual; it was unlike anything he had ever felt before. Then he felt his pants fall to the floor, exposing his boxers. He made a grab for Mr. Gaunts belt only to find it wasn't there, instead it was a pair of black boxers without a button to cover the front.

Then, Kyle saw it. Mr. Gaunts boxers came apart and revealed a seven inch dick, dark purple with huge veins sticking out of it. There was thick black hair all around it and he could see a huge sac hanging from the nest. Kyle gasped and quickly removed his boxers. Soon, he felt warm hands touching his six inch dick, and he found himself rubbing ever so lightly on Mr. Gaunt's penis. Soon Kyle couldn't take it anymore, he fell to the floor and wrapped his lips around his teachers penis. He took it in as far as it would go, pumping faster and faster until Mr. Gaunt began to groan that he was about to come.

Soon, Kyle felt the pressure build and thick ropes of semen came spewing out onto his face leaving his hair twisted and grungy. He licked his teachers dick, and decided to try something even more extreme with him. Kyle went down on all fours and licked his finger to moisten his ass hole. Mr. Gaunt needed no invitation, he stuck his dick into Kyle and pushed and pushed until Kyle was almost screaming with pain and delight. Soon he felt pressure build and a rather large amount of cum filled him up and made Kyle feel all wet inside. It was the most amazing experience Kyle had ever had.

Soon, Mr. Gaunt could take no more. He fell to the floor and collapsed in Kyle's arms. The ended up kissing and massaging for an hour, before Kyle said he had to go, but he didn't leave without first telling Mr. Gaunt he expected retribution tomorrow after class for the great blow job and anal fuck he gave Mr. Gaunt. The teacher just smiled and said that he would give retribution as many times as was needed.

actor13
actor13
1 Followers