Choto Temple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't touched a woman, not like this, in weeks. I get lucky pretty often in my line of work, but usually not every night, or anything close to it. It's not that I don't expect to get laid fairly often, but this was unexpected. I mean, I wondered what might happen at this place, but Lolita sitting on my lap and asking what she could do for me wasn't on the list of potential expectations for some reason.

"Kiss me?" I managed to exhale two more words. I was suddenly feeling distinctly nonverbal. As a person of words, that can be somewhat disconcerting when it happens, and it doesn't happen very often.

Lolita barely had to bend over to kiss me, sitting on my lap as she was. Her kiss was light, electric, but welcoming and warm.

I could feel her bright red lipstick coming off onto my mouth. My free hand began wandering. I found where her little dress ended, and felt her lean legs, her little, tight stomach, her pert breasts, covered in what felt like a sports bra of some kind. I slid my hand in beneath it.

She began kissing my neck, and one of her hands found its way under my t-shirt. She slid down onto her knees. With her knees on the rug beneath us, she faced me, looking up for a moment at my face, before burying her face in my stomach. She was inhaling deeply, rubbing her face on me, and I could see my dark body hair becoming lighter in some spots, as her makeup rubbed off on it a bit.

One of her hands landed on my very erect penis. With a mock look of surprise, Rie said, "what's this?" Without waiting for the answer, she asked another question. "May I see it?"

Without waiting for an answer to that question either, she began unbuttoning and then unzipping my jeans.

As soon as she had extricated my cock from them, she pushed it deep into her mouth. She somehow managed to get almost all of it in her mouth without gagging, and then she kept it there. She kept pushing, trying to get it all the way in, unsuccessfully, before she pulled her mouth off, expertly licking and massaging with her tongue as she went, before engorging her mouth with my dick again, again as deeply as she could.

After an amazing 30 seconds or so of this treatment, she withdrew my cock from her mouth, kissed the head gingerly, and looked up at my face from there, while holding me close to her lips.

"Is this OK?" she asked.

"Oh, yes." My latest two-word sentence.

She then continued, with no more such questions.

Although I was euphoric about my current predicament, I found myself worrying a bit about whether my behavior in this situation was appropriate, and also wondering about this lovely woman's motives. Though I supposed this was, at least, activity being conducted between consenting adults. At least that. Hopefully.

As Rie so diligently made movements with her tongue and lips that slightly improved my euphoric state with each rise and fall of her head, I was also realizing that I was really tired. At one point I may have nodded off, in fact.

I had been thinking of looking into the removal of Rie's clothing. But she made no indication whatsoever that she was tiring of this activity at all, and I resigned myself to follow the path of least resistance resistance, and stay where I was.

My mind has a tendency to start fantasizing about even more sexy things that could be going on, even when what's happening is pretty incredible as it is. I tried to let those thoughts go, and be in the moment. Which was spectacular place to be, no doubt. I gazed at Rie's perfect little face, or the parts of it I could see, as it was largely buried.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to come in your mouth," I found myself whispering.

Rie disgorged her mouth only long enough to kiss the head of my penis and whisper, "please," before returning to her work, now at a slightly faster pace, with more pressure, which easily pushed me over the edge.

The euphoric feelings at that point were of course a bit all-encompassing. But I still vividly recall the way she drank me.

With each spurt, she swallowed, as if hungry for the next one. And then, without taking a break, she gently ate me for another several minutes, until I began to lose my erection.

The way she then looked me in the eye so confidently, as she rose up onto her knees to face me, was so surprising for me that I think I blushed. When I realized I may have been blushing, then I'm sure I was. Once again, Rie didn't give any sign that she noticed.

"Thank you, Danu-san," she said simply, as if I had just made her tea or something. "Sleep well."

I smiled, awkwardly I'm sure, not certain what to say or do, but I stood up when she did.

"I hope to see you soon," was all I could think of.

Rie walked to the door, opened it, and waved to me as she stood in the doorway.

"Oyasumi, Danu-san. Good night."

I waved, too, as she gently closed the door.

12