Choto Temple Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we decided we wanted to try to look more legit. So we didn't make any more movies after the cheerleaders."

"When you say 'on average,' can you clarify that? Some people paid more than others?"

"Yeah, I mean, we tried to be decent. We worked it out so that we could afford to give scholarships to one out of five clients. But that's the best we were ever able to do.

"It's not like this shit was covered by Medicare, you know. That's one of the many reasons I was so happy to give that up and come here. I don't have to deal with the business end of things at all, and that's the way I like it. I was never trying to get rich."

There was that mildly defensive tone again.

"Can you tell me who got the scholarships?"

"Oh yeah, I can. With a basically unlimited base of potential clients, even at $5,000 a pop, there was the question of who to serve and who to deny. And then who to give scholarships to.

"I figured the scholarships should go to the folks who live near Chernobyl. Who used to be the ones most at risk of getting ovarian cancer."

"So, risk of getting cancer was one consideration. And for most of your clients, coming up with $5,000 was another."

"Yes," he agreed.

"But it was other factors that proved to be more controversial, yes?"

He nodded, and exhaled deeply before continuing.

"Yes. Basically, the demand was insane. With 365 days in a year, and a limit, I thought, of not more than fifty clients in a given month, we had to limit the pool in all kinds of ways. There were all kinds of factors to consider."

"Name some of them?"

"Yeah, well, a client needed to be relatively young and healthy. And physically and emotionally able to do everything they needed to do.

"That's a lot of people. So it was absolutely necessary to have other limiting factors. So then what should they be?

"Medical factors? Sure, they could be at higher risk. Genetically more predisposed toward ovarian cancer. Check. That's still a massive pool.

"Then what? How to narrow it down more? It could be anything. The pool is way too big. So Katya suggested that if the idea is for me to be able to do this job well, and if doing it well meant enjoying it - which it does - then other limiting factors could be based on what pleases me more.

"So we didn't have really hard and fast requirements. But we created a curve which definitely gave preference to women who I thought were sexier, basically.

"Which meant they tended to be physically fit, on the younger side. And, after watching the longer version of the video you saw, they had to at least say they were willing and able to approximately follow that script in private with me."

"And they had to sign a nondisclosure agreement, too, yes?"

"Sure, yes. The problem was, it wasn't a client who violated the agreement. It was an unknown member of my staff, who had access to private files, and sent them to Mother Jones. The files which detailed my preferences for clients. And then I was basically the horrible, sexist pig from then on."

"But there was no shortage of clients."

"No shortage at all," he agreed.

"Was there a general type of client who was your favorite, if you can generalize?"

"Oh yeah. Hands down, it was the Russians and Ukrainians and the women from around there. Who were coming on the scholarships."

"And a least favorite type?"

"Oh yeah. The rich."

The clock struck 11 and it was time for a break.

I left. A stunning young woman with glasses and especially generous breasts walked toward the house as I walked away from it. And I headed down the trail to spent mid-day in my little house.

When I turned on the laptop, there was a fresh email in my inbox from Cy, with the subject line: Diary of a Choto Girl.

12