Choto Temple Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw that ten minutes were over, and he picked up the Device.

"Ready?" he asked, as he held it in front of me, leaning forward.

My whole body, and my clit especially, was screaming for me to say no, I'm not ready. I was ready for some things. I was ready to beg him to let me come.

Or at least ready to beg him to fuck me hard. Give me some other form of stimulation, if I couldn't have that one. But I knew that for this question, there was only one correct Choto answer.

"Yes, I'm ready."

And with ease, as if he had done this very movement before many times, he reached between my legs with one hand, and firmly clipped the Device back into place, onto the metal rings.

I put my clothing back on. Robu-san walked me to the door, kissed me on the cheek, and I walked down the trail.

It was an effort to walk straight. Because with each step, my knees felt a little they would buckle.

Day 14

It was hard to have another day of this sensory deprivation.

For the first time, I have been feeling some resentment, of an unspecified nature. I think it's related to feeling like, although it's an idyllic environment here in the mountains, with very nice people, food, lodging, etc., it involves a daily form of challenge, for lack of a better word.

And who's even paying attention? Who is enjoying my suffering? Well, Robu-san did yesterday, for sure. That was clear. But that was yesterday. And today was long.

Day 15

It was another day of sensory deprivation. And as usual I have sought to distract myself by talking with other girls, walking through the woods in my free time, and writing.

I also find myself frequently touching parts of my body that I can still touch. Which of course is almost all of it. All but one little spot.

Day 16

On a walk today that took me to the perimeter fence I ran into one of the few men at the Temple, who does security. He's a very nice, humble guy from Fukushima, who approaches his job with appropriate seriousness.

I get along well with other girls. But it was nice to meet this man. A man who was just doing a job, and isn't engaging in any strange ascetic practices, as far as I know.

Day 17

Today I found Aki just when his shift was ending, and we walked together.

I wasn't thinking about what I was doing very clearly, and I found myself holding his hand as we were walking. When he stopped to point out a very colorful bird in one of the trees, I kissed him on the cheek. I felt very bold.

And then, without any words being said about it, we started kissing each other on the lips.

Then I found myself asking him a question.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Aki?"

"You're funny," he said.

I wasn't feeling so funny. I was feeling lots of other things, but not funny. But somehow I liked his response.

"If I asked you for anything of a sexual nature," he said, apparently trying to sound clinical, "it would be very much against the rules of engagement here."

Now it was my turn to think something was funny.

"Rules of engagement? Is this a military campaign?"

"Sorry," he smiled, "I'm just a security guard, you know. And I used to be an officer in the Defense Forces, as you might have guessed."

"I'll put it a different way then," I said. "Is there anything you'd rather I not do for you?"

"Well, I don't know exactly what all goes on around here, so I might regret saying this." He paused, and smiled again. "But no, there is nothing."

I felt more eager than I had ever felt to touch a man's body. And Aki was a nice man, with a warm heart and a warm body.

I like him because he has a warm body? I don't know what I'm writing. But probably it's true.

He leaned his back against a big tree as I knelt down and unbuttoned his trousers. His penis was already hard. I felt a rush from that. He was attracted to me. Not that that's very unusual. But here, sometimes it's hard to know which way is up.

I never enjoyed having a man's penis in my mouth more than today. It felt like forbidden fruit. My own fruit was forbidden. But his wasn't, now.

I could please him, if not myself.

Somehow, all of my own desire to be rid of the onerous Device, to at least be able to stimulate my clitoris, or perhaps to actually have an orgasm, I could forget about for a while.

All of my energy, all of my focus was on his penis. Nothing else existed for a while.

And when he eventually came in my mouth, I felt a kind of release, too. Though it was a brief feeling of release, followed quickly by a yearning. Perhaps a throbbing as well, but it's hard to tell. When I can't touch it.

Day 18

The buzzing began again today.

At first every twenty minutes, and by the end of the day, every five minutes. Each buzz lasted several seconds longer than they had before.

I took a long walk to try to calm down once it was finally over. I found Aki, but he was now working an evening shift. He said he'd like to spend time with me, but that he was busy.

I wonder how I'll manage to sleep tonight.

Day 19

The buzzing today was the same as yesterday.

The only real respite from what is increasingly feeling like a slow form of anonymous, mechanical torture was meeting Aki after lunch, when we both had free time.

I made him come in my mouth again.

For that wonderful forty minutes or so, I was able to forget about the world. My surroundings. My own body. My aching clitoris. But now it's time to attempt to sleep again.

Day 20

The cycle for Choto girls is 20 to 25 days.

Each time the cycle is up, we have the option of leaving in good standing, or being a Choto girl for another cycle.

We are not supposed to have any expectations, only to serve. But it is generally understood that like the Purification girls, the Choto girls too will have the opportunity to receive the Donor's gift of medicinal sperm. His unique inoculation.

I was wondering if or when it might be my turn. And then I was feeling selfish for wondering.

The girls from Fukushima needed this more. And there are so many of them, and only one Robu-san. I was here to support them. To serve a cause, I tried to remind myself.

To be a fantasy. I hoped I was a good fantasy. It was certainly a challenging fantasy to be.

But then the three buzzes came today. The ones we're all probably waiting for. At noon. So I knew this was the time of day when the Donor, well, donates, to Choto. Today, to me.

What happened was very unexpected. It reminded me of losing my virginity when I was thirteen in many ways. Looking back, though, that was a much less difficult experience. Though not as rewarding.

He led me to the bedroom, where pillows were piled up against one wall. He gestured for me to lay down, which of course I did. I spread my legs, and he removed the Device, after pressing some things on his phone.

There was a breeze that came through an open window and brushed directly over my clitoris, as if it were saying hello. I shivered as I began to touch my clit, as I knew I was supposed to. As Robu-san watched.

It had been so long since it had felt anything besides the terribly unsatisfying buzzing. Always too short, too weak.

My own fingers touching my clit felt like the fingers of some kind of magical creature. Once again the shock waves down my legs and spine, each time I pressed a certain amount.

Once again, it was barely more than two minutes before my swollen, hardened clitoris felt like it was about to burst. The waves of an orgasm impending, pressing out from within my body.

And I took away my hand, and let the pressure ebb.

It ebbed only very slowly. It was at least another minute before I felt like I could touch my clit without exploding immediately.

It was about six minutes before it was once again at a sort of maximum pressure. Where I knew if I touched it hard enough to feel the pressure, the forbidden orgasm would arrive, uninvited. I again found myself apologizing.

"It's been so long since you had an orgasm, eh?" Robu-san said. "Over two weeks?"

"Yes."

"It hurts?"

"Yes."

He touched my clit with one finger. This was the first time he had touched me, aside from kissing my cheek, and putting on the Device before.

If I had touched my clit the way he just did, I might have come. But there was something surprising about him touching it, and the orgasm stayed behind, shy. Just peeking out a little.

Then he put the Device back on, and gently pulled my face in the direction of his penis. Which was completely limp.

I kissed and licked his penis, and felt it stirring. The fact that I was doing something that was making him even a little harder caused waves of pleasure to cascade through my body. Almost like a different sort of orgasm. Did I even remember what an orgasm felt like? I wondered as I ate him.

He slowly got harder in my mouth.

Maybe he could feel how welcome this was, because he got harder still. And then moaned with pleasure. Which again caused the cascading waves to run through me. After a while he was rock hard, and I could run my mouth smoothly up and down his shaft, more quickly. Which he seemed to like, as he got harder still.

At that point he withdrew from my mouth, reached around my back, and attached two straps to my legs. I hadn't noticed them hanging behind me. The straps lifted my legs up in the air.

The fact that he was moving me around a bit, and doing things to my body, was electrifying. I wanted more, but knew it was not my place to be so demanding as to say anything to that effect. So I lay there, legs in the air, contentedly.

The straps were presumably to keep me in a position optimal for his fucking preferences. But there may have been another reason for their use. If I had had to use my own leg muscles to keep my legs in the air, he might not have been able to enter me.

It's not that I'm normally all that tight, or that his penis was so huge.

It was bigger than average. And I'm smaller than average, even by Japanese standards. But after the weeks of not coming, the weeks of being aroused repeatedly, of having my clitoris denied contact, these things had an effect that was sort of the opposite of a yoga retreat.

It was more like a tension-building retreat. I began to realize that part of the tension I had been feeling building up in the region of my clit was inside my vaginal tunnel. The muscle at the entrance felt perhaps like a wet ball of gristle.

I lay as relaxed as I could be under the circumstances, legs spread apart and tied up, as Robu-san attempted to enter me.

It was as if my entrance had closed up.

Like a pierced ear that hasn't had an earring in it for a long time. Except not at all like an ear lobe, really. The only really helpful thing was that I was very wet. And Robu-san seemed to know that the entrance was there, if he kept pushing at the right place.

Sure enough, the head of his penis did manage to get inside me, which caused a burning, sharp pain in the entrance of my vagina. Like something between a muscle that's about to tear, and a cramped leg.

He must have felt the muscle close in on him with tension, because he stopped, momentarily, before pushing hard into me. Which then added a new, intense, burning pain onto the one that was already there.

For now, in addition to the entrance feeling torn asunder, the head of his penis was hitting my cervix. Which, I then realized, was lower down than usual, because my period was coming soon.

He pulled back and pushed in again, and hit my cervix in such a way that it opened and let in the head of his penis. Which hurt so much that I cried out in pain.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, clearly knowing the answer.

"Yes," I told him anyway.

"How much should it hurt?" he asked.

"More," I replied, as I knew I should.

And as I wanted to. So much. In fact, I wanted him to hurt me more. But I thought that might be too forward. Too assertive. So I said nothing more.

But I didn't have to, because that's exactly what he did.

Over and over again he pounded me. I was so tight, I could feel each millimeter of his penis as it went in and out. I could feel every bump, follicle, perhaps a mole, I wasn't sure. But it was like reading braille. The more he pumped, the wetter I became.

After a while, the entrance to my vagina hurt less, and I didn't think there would be any torn muscles there. Though I had no idea what would happen to my cervix. Which felt like it was a nail being hammered. Except it's not a nail. And then again his penis wasn't a hammer, I tried to remind myself, and I'd probably be OK.

It was impossible to stop gasping every time he entered my cervix, though. I thought perhaps I was being too loud. I tried not to gasp too dramatically.

Then he pushed in so hard and so deep that I did think something was torn. And I yelled involuntarily. And just as I was trying to control myself and not yell again, I realized there were tears running down my cheeks. And then I could feel Robu-san coming inside me.

As he came, he pushed in again just as hard as the last time. Again and again. But I didn't yell any more, because I held my breath. I didn't trust myself to exhale. Once he finally withdrew from me, I did. Slowly, carefully.

"Thank you," I said.

12