Choto Temple Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the edge seven more times before the timer went off. And I was definitely very wet by then. Which I guess is part of the point?

If part of the point was to inspire this guy to give me his sperm, it apparently failed, because he was still totally flaccid.

I wonder if he thought I was acting? It was real, I promise. Or maybe he just sees this stuff all the time, and gets bored. Trying to imagine what it's like to be him, well, I don't really want to.

But I did manage to get him to stiffen up after I ate him for quite a while. Which then was somewhat worrying. Because his penis was way bigger than anything I had personally encountered before in my short teenage existence. By the time he finally got in between my legs I was really glad, because my jaw was so tired.

The sex was definitely more like porn than any sex I've ever had, too. The guys I had been with before didn't last more than a minute before they came and that was that.

He started out seeming like them a bit. Moving slowly and gently inside me. But then instead of stopping at that point, he kept going, and going.

The more he went in and out, the faster and harder were his movements, and the more he kept raising my legs up.

I think my legs kept on sliding back down. Well, they definitely did. Because it hurt, what he was doing, pushing them up. I didn't want to say anything, but I couldn't keep my legs up there.

And then he pulled two ropes down that had been hanging somewhere, and put each of my legs in them. And then he pulled on something, which tightened the ropes and spread my legs up and wide, so I couldn't move them.

Then he started moving much harder. Now it was a level of pain way beyond my comfort zone, and I was worried I'd start crying. I bit both of my lips and tried to think that this would be over soon.

Soon wasn't soon though. And by the time soon became later, I felt something wet on my cheeks. And I realized I was crying.

I covered my face with my arms, trying to make it look like something I was doing because it felt so good, not because I was trying to hide. I just wanted to ask him how much longer did he have to do this. But I knew that was an inappropriate question. So I just bit my lips instead.

Finally he came inside me. Which is the first time anybody ever did that. That was the subtle part of the whole thing. It felt a bit like a butterfly was inside me for a few seconds, and then just wetness.

He was sweating at the end, and so was I. He pointed me to a bathroom with a shower in it. He went into a different bathroom nearby. I saw where it was. But when I was out of the shower, he wasn't there to see me off. It was one of the Choto girls.

I stopped reading there, and took a moonlit walk before retiring. I sat on the bench by the creek for a long while. Just listening to the creek, and the crickets and frogs. While my mind raced.

I slept fitfully. I dreamed I was Zerzinski, and I was going mad from watching too many women edging for me every day.

It was also nearing the end of my foray here in Yamaguchi, and I needed to cover more ground with the interviews.

12