Choto Temple Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Variety is good?" I asked.

"It sure is. And she otherwise had a sort of respectfully irreverent attitude. She knew that her obedience to the basic rule of the Choto Temple was the main thing. This was the act of submission."

"Not coming?"

"Yes. And other obligations. As long as she followed protocol, she felt that this meant she could be irreverent about most everything else."

"This was unusual among Choto girls?" I asked.

"Yes. Most of them carry their submissive attitude into other areas, too," he explained. "Sachi wasn't like that.

"She'd come in, we'd talk about random things, and we'd go into my bedroom. I'd remove her Device, which automatically sets a ten-minute timer that's over there."

Zerzinski slid the door to his bedroom partway open. From where I was sitting, I had a straight view to the windowsill that had on top of it a clock. He slid the door closed again.

"Normally, according to the Choto drill, this is when we both know it's time for them to edge for me. Most girls do this a bit solemnly. With very little in the way of verbal communication."

"They're shy?" I asked. "Do they feel it's humiliating?"

"Both of those things and more, probably," he said. "Not that they necessarily dislike humiliation.

"But for Sachi, in any case," he continued, "this and other activities always went with a running commentary."

"What kind of commentary?"

"A bit like listening to a horse race on the radio or something.

"The Device would open, and she'd gasp dramatically.

"'And it's off,' she'd say. 'Whew, and she feels the breeze hit her clit, and it feels good.'

"She'd refer to herself in the third person, generally," Zerzinski explained.

He continued his semi-impersonation of Sachi.

"She'd look down. 'She hasn't seen or touched her clit since yesterday, folks. Let's see what it feels like.'

"She'd touch it gingerly with one finger.

"'It's hard, folks. Very hard. Wet, too. Now it needs to get harder and wetter, because that's the way it is.'

"She'd touch her clit for a half a minute or so, occasionally commenting.

'Yup, that's working. It is indeed getting harder and wetter. Yup, yup, harder, wetter, harder, um, yes, folks, she's getting very close...'

"She'd pull her hand away. And every time she'd do that she'd put it in her mouth and suck on it dramatically. Then she'd rise up a bit off the bed, and her hips would start fucking the air.

"'That was close, folks,' she'd say, 'but she's still in the Choto Temple! Round One. She'll just collect herself a bit before beginning Round Two. Of course every second counts, and she doesn't want to stop for longer than she must.'

"She'd exhale dramatically several times, like a boxer getting ready to jump back in the ring.

"'Time for Round Two. Folks, her clit is just as hard and wet as it was a minute ago. It seems to be chronic. But she's gonna go for it. Folks, this isn't going to last long...'

"And then she'd tear her hand away again. And things would escalate.

"'Folks, her clit is pulsating alarmingly. You can see it. See?

"'Who knew you could watch somebody's heart beat in her clit? Who knew that a clit could get that hard, or a pussy that tight?

"'We learn many important new things here at the Choto Temple. OK, folks, time for Round Three.'

"She managed to maintain her sense of humor, and the commentary, the whole time. But you could always tell by the end of the ten minutes, that she was really pushing herself to hold on to that attitude."

"And to hold on to that orgasm," I said, stating the obvious.

Zerzinski nodded. "No doubt. She'd always be relieved when her ten minutes was up.

"'Folks, she has managed to stay in the Choto Temple for one more exciting day, and her clit is safely back in its stable. Stay tuned to find out how swollen it may be by the time of our next episode.'"

"Did she keep the commentary going at other times as well?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied quickly, before looking thoughtful.

"But, well, that's hard with some things. Generally fellatio would be next on her agenda."

"Some obvious technical problems there," I noted.

"Yeah, so that would be the meditative, quiet time.

"If I felt like fucking her a bit after that, we'd often do that, too. Though I'd save the sperm for the girls who actually needed it."

Zerzinski looked like he was recalling a particularly exquisite memory, before he went on.

"The first minute or so of fucking was also a time when there wasn't much commentary."

"Why was that?" I asked.

"Well, I guess it's hard to talk through all that pain.

"Prolonged orgasm denial tends to make them very tight. And she was very young, too. I'd enter her gently. But it was all she could do to stay still, and let me in.

"Once I was really in all the way, she'd start talking while I fucked her, too.

"'And her pussy is even tighter today than it was yesterday. The Choto Temple doctrine is working like a charm. Is her pussy tight enough for you, doctor?'

"She called me doctor. Something to do with the CDC and all that. Or maybe that I used to be a teacher. I was never quite clear on that one.

"'Yes, Choto girl,' I'd say when she'd occasionally ask me something like that. 'Wonderfully tight. Is that how it's supposed to be?'

"'Oh yes. Choto girls should have tight pussies.'

"'What do Choto girls never do?'

"'They never come. Coming is bad for Choto girls.'

"Sometimes I wouldn't ask her that particular question," he explained. "Because even after all this time, getting an answer to that question from her would sometimes be too much for me."

"I'm curious," I said. "By 'too much' I assume you mean it would make you come?"

"Yes."

"Or it would make you have to stop before you come?"

"Yes. Much more likely that, in this case."

"Which is edging, right?" I asked.

"Sure."

"And you don't want to do that?"

"Not particularly," he said. "I'd rather just keep fucking until I want to stop. And either not bother getting to the edge, or else go over the edge, and come."

"But you like watching the girls edge?"

He smiled slightly at my tendency to state the obvious. Which I suddenly realized I was demonstrating once again.

"I'm pretty sure you've figured that one out at this point," he said. "Yes, Daniel, there are many contradictions.

"What you might call the DS dynamic is definitely one of them. Inherently contradictory. Love it or leave it, there it is."

I was beginning to realize that I could easily keep interviewing Zerzinski for many more days. But the assignment was coming to an end. For now at least.

After what seemed like an authentically warm exchange of thanks and see you agains and all that, I headed toward my shack for one more night in that cozy little place.

As soon as I left Zerzinski's house, I starting thinking about Rie. The Lolita girl who had blessed me with her presence on my first couple of nights here.

Would I see her again? Or who might deliver this evening's meal? I imagined that I'd never get tired of asking myself that question, if I were to spend more time in this surreal place.

I didn't have too long to mull over such questions, before there was a knock on my door. It was Rie, in full, impeccable Lolita costume. Standing beside her was Mariko.

"May we come in?" Rie asked.

12