Chris' Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris is caught in his wife's lingerie by the neighbor.
10.6k words
4.8
23.6k
17

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning he woke up with a hard on in his lingerie and started stroking, thinking about the dream he had last night. A replay of last night's activities online and the conversation they had ran through his mind. He began to stroke thinking about being taken by a friend while he was dressed up, his ultimate fantasy. After his little cam session with Jeff last night he was still turned on. The thought of being fucked by someone he knew was both a turn on and a bit frightening. It was just a fantasy of his. One that he played out lots of times online.

Before he could get any farther though he stopped. He wanted to save his load for tonight when he had lots of times to play with Jeff online. Right now he needed to get showered and get to work in the yard.

As he was cleaning the dishes he looked out the window over the sink and saw his neighbor Rob. He began to wonder if Rob might be open to a little fooling around with him. They ran together a lot and he knew Rob had a great body, he'd checked it out on more than one occasion. He'd seen Rob look at him too but wasn't sure what he was thinking.

Chris knew what he was thinking about, getting those tiny running shorts off of each of them and seeing what Rob was packing. The problem was he wasn't sure how to go about figuring out if Rob was into that sort of thing. As far as he could tell Rob wasn't into that. Or maybe he was just too dense and not picking up the signals Rob was tossing his way. He stood there for a few minutes while finishing the dishes and running through a fantasy in his head, his cock growing in his shorts, when the phone rang and brought him out of his little daydream.

He picked up the receiver and said hello. After no one said anything after the third hello he hung up. "Damn telemarketers" he thought. "Ruined a perfectly good daydream for me. Well I may as well get to work now." He put on an old pair of running shoes, forgot about the shirt, it was too hot out already, and headed to the garage to grab some tools and the wheelbarrow.

Rob saw Chris come wheeling around the corner of the house with his wheelbarrow ready for some yard work just like him. He knelt there at the edge of his landscaping and eyed his shirtless body. Last night while prowling chat rooms for some fun he stumbled on the discovery that his Chris loved to dress up in lingerie and wanted a real cock. He wasn't sure how to tell Chris the he was Jeff from the chat room last night. It was apparent they both wanted the same thing, except that his wife knew he liked cock and Chris' didn't. At first he was shocked, he never knew that Chris was into that sort of thing, but knowing that he was into it was an incredible turn on. Such a turn on that he said he wanted to play again tonight. Before he could think about it any further Chris waved, and called over to him.

"Hey Rob!" Chris called. Chris was standing at the fence that separated their yards and watched as Rob got up and came over to the short, white fence that separated their yards. He looked a little hesitant when he came over for some reason and he could swear that Rob was looking him up and down like he was thinking of something, but he shook it off.

"Hey Chris, how's it going? Managing without Christy this weekend?" His laugh seemed nervous to him and Rob wasn't looking right at him, like he was trying to avoid eye contact.

Chris stifled moan thinking about what he did last night and what he had been thinking about and laughed. "Yeah, barely." He shot back with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "I think I'll be okay another night. How about you?"

"Doing well. It's been good to have some down time without the wife around. I can do what I want for the weekend, lay around in my underwear, eat Cheetos, and surf the net" He chuckled and smiled at Chris trying not to look to anxious. He wasn't sure what he should say, or if he should say anything. "Going to take care of some things around the house today."

"Any plans for tonight?" Chris asked.

"No, just going to sit around and watch a movie and relax." Rob answered evasively. At least until it's time to play with you again. He thought to himself.

"Same here." He replied. "What an exciting life we lead right? The girls are away and all we're doing is yard work, watching movies, and surfing the web." He laughed, knowing that his night was going to be as fun as last night, even without his wife.

Rob decided to test the waters a bit, see if Chris wanted to get together. "Want to come over and watch a movie? Have a guy's night in?" Rob asked. He was looking Chris up and down, hoping that he didn't notice. He was wondering if the same thoughts he was having were going through his head. His cock was stirring in his jeans thinking about what happened last night, thinking about Chris in lingerie, thinking about how he took that dildo so easily, and thinking about how he'd like to be the one filing Chris' ass instead of the dildo. And now they had a date again tonight online.

"Maybe." Chris saw Rob staring at him and it made his cock hard in his jean shorts. He hoped that Rob didn't notice. "We'll see how I feel after working in the yard all day."

They said their goodbye's after talking a little more and continued with the yard work. As they worked Chris though more and more about Rob and how he was looking at him as they talked earlier. Could he be into guys? Chris thought. Should I explore this possibility? In the end he shook it off as fantasy. The last thing he wanted to do was come on to Rob and be humiliated. After finishing up in the yard he went inside to eat and take a shower and indulge in his fetish while thinking about Rob.

A couple of hours later Chris stepped out of the shower he toweled his freshly shaved body off and went to the closet where Christy kept her lingerie. At 6'4" he towered over his wife who was 5'8" so he always used her old thigh high hose, and other hose that went with her garter belts that she still wore, but the rest of her lingerie he fit into okay. Her waist and chest were about the same size as his, him having a thin runners build helped. Of course she had bigger breasts so that helped in the chest. Her baby dolls and camisoles were sometimes a little short on him but he didn't care, it still felt good. Teddies were another issue. His torso was longer than hers and he didn't fit into them as well so he had actually bought a couple of his own and kept them stashed in his closet on a high shelf.

After poking around for a few minutes he settled on a satin and lace baby doll that came down to his hips, a jade green all satin garter belt, and some black sheer hose. Then he rummaged through her panty drawer and pulled out a pair of satin bikini panties that would hug his already stiffening cock. Dropping the towel he got to work.

First he clipped the garter belt around his waist and adjusted the straps to hang lower than on Christy, he would have to remember to readjust them or she might suspect something. This one was one that she still wore from time to time. Rolling the hose he pulled them on his legs one at a time, relishing the feel of the silk on his freshly shaved legs. He moaned as he smoothed them out and clipped them one by one into the garter belt. The hose always made him feel so sexy. He loved to slip his cock into them and jerk off while Christy watched. Sometimes he would rub his nipples with them or tie the other end of the hose around his cock and balls in a makeshift cock ring, making them stick out and his cock even harder as he stroked and telling Christy how much the feel of the hose turned him on. All the while Christy would dig her fingers deep into her pussy and watch. She always got off on it but for some reason was never thrilled with the idea of him wearing them, he just couldn't figure it out. Was it the fact that she'd never actually seen him in them? At least he could enjoy what he could with her. There was something about slipping them onto his shaved legs that was even better. It was a good thing he swam and ran somewhat competitively. He could pass off his reasoning for wanting to shave all over as part of his sport. As for his cock being shaved, she just liked it that way. Feeling his smooth skin encased in the hose made his cock twitch. He then pulled on the satin panties and tucked his cock inside and slipped the baby doll over his head. The feeling of the lace and satin against his nipples made him moan.

To finish off the look he grabbed the same red wig from last night and headed to the bathroom to apply some makeup. When he finished he looked in the mirror and blew himself a kiss. He did a much better job tonight since he wasn't rushed. If he didn't take a close look then in passing he'd swear that he was looking at a woman.

He walked back into the bedroom and dropped the blinds. He didn't want to get caught all dressed up. At least not yet. The thought of being seen by Rob was a turn on. He could have sworn that Rob was looking him over in the yard earlier as they talked. The thought of getting caught at this point turned him on and he was beginning to want it more and more. Like he was telling Jeff last night, at this point it's just a fantasy that turns him on incredibly and he's not sure he'd go through with it given the chance. He looked at the clock, 6:30. He had a half an hour before Jeff was going to meet him in the chat room they were in last night. He made the best of it by getting out all his toys. He rummaged through the storage under the bed and pulled out the double ended dildo that he and Christy used with each other, a large butt plug, the nipple clamps, and his huge 8" vibrator. And a bottle of lube for good measure. A shiver ran up his spine as he looked over the toys that he had laid out before him. He was excited to use them in front of the camera for another man.

The last thing he needed to do was get the laptop and camera out and ready. He got the laptop open and the camera up and focused on him. He wasn't concerned about being seen this time since he'd shown himself off for Jeff last time. After he was all settled in on the bed he logged into the chatroom and waited. While he waited he chatted with some regulars in the room about a little bit of everything.

Rob finished up in the yard later than Chris did. The sun was setting in the late autumn sky by the time he got inside and started to clean up and wondered what he should do tonight. He quickly reheated some leftovers and mulled his options over. On one hand he could say nothing to Chris and carry on like everything was normal. Which could get more difficult as time went on, especially if they kept up their little chat room affair. On the other hand he could come clean tonight while chatting and see where the chips fall. After their talk last night they both got off on what they were doing. And the fact that Rob knew that the Chris he was talking to was his next-door neighbor excited him. He had a potentially wiling partner right next door. It was a question of whether or not they would follow through on all their talk last night.

He quickly finished his dinner and went upstairs while he kept running over scenarios in his head. While doing this he stripped and hopped in the shower. He soaped up his taught athletic body and stroked his hardening cock. All this thinking about Chris in lingerie and what was to happen tonight had him so horny. He stood there washing up and rubbing his cock for a good ten minutes imagining all the things he and Chris would do tonight, or could do tonight if he revealed who he actually was. Then his alarm on his phone went off and reminded him that he had 15 minutes to get ready for his "date". He washed off, hopped out of the shower and toweled off his smooth body.

He too wanted to slip into some lingerie for tonight so he rummaged through the things that his wife had bought him over the years. He settled on a red satin and lace open crotch teddy Patty had gotten him years ago. He loved how it hugged his ass and his cock could either dangle free or he could tuck it in. after pulling it on he got out the laptop and started to log into the chatroom. By this point he'd made up his mind. He was going to let Chris see who he was. With Patty gone for one more night, who knows, he may end up over there before the night is over. Rob looked out the window and saw that a light was on in Chris and Christy's bedroom across the yard and the blinds were closed. He could see Chris moving in there due to the shadows but couldn't make out exactly what he was doing. "Good." He said. "Chris is ready to play."

Chris had been chatting with a guy about lingerie when he saw "Lingerie Hubby" pop up in the in room char bar. He didn't even bother to start a text chat but went right to video/voice. He clicked the button and waited. After a few seconds Jeff's video feed came through and Chris was greeted with the sight of Jeff in a crotchless teddy with his huge member hanging out, half hard, swinging freely between his legs. "Ohhhh my. That looks lovely Jeff." Chris gushed. Before Jeff could respond Chris spoke again. "Do you like what I'm wearing? He got off the bed and twirled for him while stroking his cock and rubbing his ass for the camera.

He heard Jeff moan as he twirled and watched as his cock grew stiffer by the second. Watching it harden was making him incredibly horny. He kept it up as he watched Jeff squirm in his seat. It grew and grew as it got harder until it was standing at attention and Jeff was now massaging his balls and the base of his cock. "Ohh Christy. You look so sexy. God I'd love to be over there with you."

Rob was getting so turned on watching Chris. It was especially hot knowing that he was right next door. "What would you like to do to me?" Chris asked over the video link.

"Oh I could think of all sorts of things to do to you." Rob stroked his cock and rubbed his chest as he talked. "I'd love to feed you this huge monster." He wiggled his thick cock at the camera. "Watch you suck it and try to deep throat it. Then I'd fill your ass with it. I know you can take it. I watched you last night with that dildo so I'm sure you'd have no problem." Chris was back on the bed now and moaning with delight. His ass was turned to the camera and the panties pulled aside. He was fingering his ass, getting it ready for what Rob assumed was a toy. He watched as Chris looked over his shoulder at the camera and winked.

"Mmmmm that sounds so hot." Chris groaned. I'm up for the challenge of taking that monster in my throat. And then my ass." He wiggled his ass at the camera for Jeff. Reaching over he grabbed the long thin double ended dildo and waved it at the camera as he sat up for Jeff. "Let me get some practice on this thing." He saw Jeff's cock jump at the sight of the double ended dildo and a low moan escaped his lips as Chris took almost 7" of the phallus in his mouth. He pulled it out and then swallowed again and then pulled it out with a loud pop, much to the delight of Jeff for he could see Jeff was now stroking his cock in earnest and thrusting his hips up and down, fucking his own hand. "Mmmm I wish you were here. I'll bet my mouth would be better than your hand any day." Chris reached around and gave his ass a loud smack and winced/moaned. "Mmmmm would you spank me while you fucked me Jeff?"

"Oh yesssss." Jeff hissed. "And call you dirty names. You liked that last night didn't you?"

"Uh-huh." Chris said into the camera. "I love it when someone talks dirty to me. Especially when they tell me what to do." He blew a kiss at the camera and licked his lips in anticipation of what was to come.

"Ohh well in that case why don't you stroke that cock and deep throat your dildo for me. Pretend it's my cock." Came the reply from the other end of the camera.

Rob watched as Chris knelt on the bed in full view of him and stroked his hard cock up and down. Instead of taking the double ended dildo Chris grabbed the thick vibrator next to him and licked it up and down, teasing the head with every stroke at the top. "Oh my god" Rob groaned as he watched Chris open wide and start to swallow the huge shaft. "I'll bet you suck better than my wife."

Chris groaned and Rob watched as he worked the shaft in his throat inch by inch until he was taking a good 7" into his mouth. "Mmmm that's it. Take that cock like a real slut." He egged him on. "Suck that fat shaft, pretend it's mine. You know you want my thick cock in your mouth don't you?" Chris nodded and rubbed his ass. "Ohhh. Now swat your ass as you suck." Rob watched as Chris raised his hand and brought it down on his ass with a loud smack which resulted in Chris jumping a bit and then moaning. "Again." Once again He saw Chris swat his ass and this time he kept going. Rob stroked his cock faster and squeezed harder. After a few good smacks Rob told him that was enough so he stopped.

Chris looked into the camera, smiled, and cooed softly as he deep throated the dildo for Jeff. It was so hot having his mouth filled and hearing Jeff tell him to smack his ass. And Jeff was right, he did want to suck that cock of his if it was here. He was so turned on he'd do anything at this point. After a couple of minutes he pulled off the dildo with a wet smacking sound and smiled. "Mmmmm, not as tasty as yours I'll bet. I need that huge thing here so I can taste a cock for myself." He giggled. "I'm so horny right now I'd do anything you want me to if you were here." Jeff moaned loudly at that and gripped his cock tighter.

"Oh really? You'd do anything?" Jeff asked while humping his hand and pinching his nipples through the teddy.

"Oh yessss." Chris hissed.

Jeff stroked and was silent for a minute. Chris watched him stroke his cock and grunt, wondering what he was thinking. "Shove that double ended dildo in your ass honey. I want to see how much of it my little slut can take." Chris moaned and sat up to lube his ass and dildo. "Turn around for me I want to see it slide into your ass."

Chris obediently turned around and pulled the panties aside to reveal his smooth ass and puckered and lubed hole. He bent over for the camera and took the dildo in his hand and teased his ass with it. He watched the camera feed and saw that Jeff was pumping his cock furiously now and groaning, like he was straining to keep from cumming. Chris thought he would explode any time now too. He eased the huge toy into his waiting ass and let out a loud moan. He loved the feel of being filled up with his toy. It was so big and it stretched his ass wide that he felt like he'd be torn apart.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby. Take my cock." Rob grunted. He was holding out trying to delay his orgasm for as long as he could. "Ride that dildo like it was my cock in you." He watched as Chris sat up, ass facing the camera and sank onto the dildo, taking 10" of it in his ass with ease. "Ohhh my God that is so hot." Chris gasped and grunted on the other end of the camera. Rob could imagine the look of ecstasy on his face as he sank onto that huge toy. With any luck it would soon be his cock buried in that ass.

He turned around to wiggle his ass at the camera, pulling the back of the teddy into the crack of his ass, making him moan. "Would you like to slide into this hot ass too?" He asked.

He watched as Chris sank onto the dildo. "Ughhhh. Very hot baby. I'd love to return the favor after you fucked mine." That sent a shiver up Rob's spine. He needed to get over there now before they both blew their first load.

He turned back to the camera and thought about how to go about this. Then an idea hit him. The window facing Chris' house was within short reach so he leaned over and pulled up the shades. With the light on he was now in full view of Chris' bedroom window.