Chris' Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugghhhh. Oh God Christy." Jen moaned. Christy fed her more and more of the dildo until their pussies were touching as best they could from this angle. Jen wiggled underneath Christy as the dildo slid around in her with each twist of Christy's hips. She pulled Christy to her and they met in a passionate embrace as they moved their soft smooth hands over each other's bodies, pressing their breasts together and moaning. Jen was in heaven.

Christy pressed her body against Jen, pressing their breasts together as they made love. The dildo was pressing deep into Christy's pussy as they ground against each other and she was loving the combined feel of having her pussy stuffed and feeling a woman's body on hers. As she ground against Jen, she thought about her and Tom joining her and Chris, maybe even with Patty and Rob. The thought turned her on to no end. She moaned as Jen craned her head and began licking her breasts, bringing her back to the present situation. Her mouth licked and sucked on her nipples, sending jolts of pain and pleasure up her spine as she heard the boys on the bed moaning and groaning.

Jack watched girls on the sofa bed as he slid in and out of Lisa's mouth. He was trying his hardest not to explode in her mouth because he wanted to fuck that hot ass but she was making it very hard. "Oh God Christy. Keep it up and I'll flood that mouth again." He held her head still as he tried to control her sucking on him but with every thrust Tom made, her mouth would drive back onto his cock.

Tom pumped in and out of Lisa's ass faster and faster now. He looked down at her lingerie clad body and his cock stretching her tight ass and moaned. The sight of his cock stretching her and sliding in and out drove him closer to the edge. Hearing moaning behind him he glanced over his shoulder quickly to see his wife under Christy, the two of them moaning. He also noticed that they were sharing a dildo. God that's hot he thought to himself. Turning back to Lisa he pounded away at her tight ass. He watched as Lisa pulled off Jack's large cock and she turned to look at him.

"Cum in my ass Tom. I want to feel you explode in me." Chris pushed back against Tom and wiggled his ass, hoping to get him to cum. He stroked Jack and thrust back and forth keeping pace with Tom's thrusting. After a few more strokes he heard Tom groaning loudly and he slammed into his ass almost knocking Chris on his face. The nest thing he felt was Tom's warm cum filling his ass. He moaned and sighed as Tom pumped him and flooded his rear end. "Oh yeah baby! That's it. God, I love that feeling." He dropped his head to the bed and stuck his ass in the air as Tom slipped out of him.

He looked up at Jack. "Get back there and impale me on this monster cock baby."

"You think you can take it?" He asked.

"I know I can. I've had longer."

Tom was moving out of the way as Jack got into position. "But have you ever had one this thick?" He asked while running his fat cock up and down her crack, Tom's cum oozing out of her hole.

"Mmmm, no I haven't. But I want to." Chris replied. "Now fuck me raw baby!"

Christy looked over at hearing Chris tell Jack to fuck him raw. Apparently, Tom had finished in his ass and it was Jack's turn. She turned back to Jen, "Your husband finished in mine. Mmmmm. I'll bet that felt good." She kissed her and ground her hips. They both moaned and Jen thrust up at Christy.

"I'm loving the feel of you on me." She replied. "But I want to feel our pussies rubbing together."

Christy looked at her and smiled. Her pussy clenched down on the dildo in her. "I haven't tried that yet with my friend. Show me, please."

Jen scooted out from under Christy, the dildo slipping form her wet pussy. She groaned. "Well one thing we're going to add to it is the double ended dildo" She said. "Think we can take all of this between the two of us?" She grinned at Christy and heard Lisa gasp and grunt on the bed. She looked up to see Jack impaling her ass on his thick cock.

"Oh god Jack!" Chris groaned. "It hurts so good." Jack had thrust forward and given Chris a couple of inches of his cock in one thrust. He felt like he was being stretched to the point he'd split. His cock was the thickest thing he'd ever had back there. And damn did it feel good. It hurt a bit, but it felt so good. He gripped the sheets and breathed deep. "Hold there for a bit baby. Let me get used to that monster in my ass." He looked around the room and saw that everyone was watching him now.

"Am I the center of attention now?" He asked as he wiggled his ass on Jack's cock.

Jen smiled. "No, hon." She said as she caressed Christy's thigh and laid on her back. We're just getting down to business. But damn do you look hot on that cock."

Chris smiled at Jen. "You want to see me take it all Jen?" He looked from Christy to Jen and back.

Christy was crawling around on the sofa bed, guided by Jen into position for what was coming next. "Yes baby. We want to see it. Now be a good girl and take that cock." Christy answered for them both. She heard Jen sigh and give an affirmative grunt.

They, including Tom on the bed, watched as Lisa sank back slowly on Jack's thick cock. She was breathing heavily and had a look on her face that was both pain and pleasure.

Chris relaxed and steadied himself for Jack to push his monster cock deep in his ass. He felt Jack grip his hips. "Go slow baby." Chris gasped. Jack pushed forward and Chris felt him easing into his ass, inch by inch. It hurt a bit but felt incredible to be stretched like that. Finally, Jack stopped and Chris could feel his balls swinging against his. Then without a word he pulled back and slid his cock in again, eliciting a loud groan of pleasure form Chris. "Ugghhhh. God that feels like a baseball bat in my ass. But it feels so good." He thrust back at Jack slowly, getting into a rhythm with him as Tom looked on, spent, at the head of the bed. Jack's cock sawed in and out of his ass until they built up a steady and fast rhythm, both of them moaning.

Jen watched as Lisa took that thick cock all the way in his ass and marveled at it. Especially when she started to grind back and forth on Jack's cock. "I'm impressed" she gasped as Christy finished getting into position.

Christy was now facing Jen and had been guided to put on leg under Jen and one leg over her body so they were in a scissors position. She glanced over and smiled, turning back to Jen. "That's nothing. She can take a 10" cock almost that thick. That's what I caught him with."

Jen gasped as Christy moved forward, partly because of what Christy said and partly because of the dildo entering her pussy as Christy slid closer. She watched as held the dildo and pushed more of it into her own wet hole. "My god Christy," She gasped as she scooted closer, "how much of this can you take?"

Christy shoved a bit more into her pussy, groaned, and moved closer to Jen. Their pussies rubbing each other now. "Twelve inches." She gasped as she ground her hips. The combination of the dildo deep in her pussy and the feel of Jen's wet pussy grinding on hers was sending her quickly towards another orgasm. "Oh God Jen! This feels heavenly."

"Yes, it does." She grunted as she pushed against Christy and pinched her nipples with one hand and rubbed Christy's hose clad legs with the other. "I've missed the feel of another woman." She ground against Christy and their wet pussies slid back and forth, eliciting moans from both of them.

Christy gasped and moaned as the two of them ground against each other with a dildo stuffed in their pussies. She was getting close to cumming. The feel of another woman's pussy against hers like this was a totally new sensation. And she loved it. Her hands ran up and down Jen's legs and grabbed her ankles to pull her against her body. She groaned and ground her hips, making the dildo slide around in her, driving a bit deeper. "Ughhhh, yesssss. God Jen I'm going to cum. I can't take it anymore."

Jen moaned. "Do It Christy. Cum with me." She clenched her pussy around the dildo and pushed against Christy. "I'm going to cum again too. She reached down with a free hand and began to rub herself and Christy at the same time. After a few minutes she shook as her orgasm washed over her body. She tensed up and gasped, drawing in short breaths. Her legs shook as she pinched her nipples hard and came, pleasure washing over her. Christy wasn't far behind. Through half closed eyes she could see Christy moaning and gasping as she came right behind Jen.

Christy tensed up and shook with Jen as they came with each other. Her pussy clenched the dildo and she grunted as her juices coated her pussy and Jen's as she came with e nerve-wracking orgasm. When she came down from her orgasm, she looked at Jen who had slipped off the dildo now and was relaxing lazily on the sofa bed. Christy smiled at her, reached down, and pulled all 12" of the dildo from her pussy. She felt so empty with it gone and sighed. "Oh God Jen, that was incredible." She turned around and crawled up to Jen, resting her head on Jen's chest as they watched Chris take Jack's cock.

Jack pumped Lisa faster and faster, his orgasm welling up inside of him. Between Lisa's talented mouth and her hot ass he was going to cum soon. He grabbed her hips and slammed into her, eliciting groans from her. He watched as she bounced in rhythm to his thrusts and arched her back, taking him deep into her tight hole. "Oh yeah Lisa. "He grunted." God your ass is so hot."

Chris moaned as Jack fucked him. "Mmmmm. I'm glad you like." He grunted. "Ughhh that cock is so big in my ass. Now fill it with your cum." He pushed back against Jack and heard him grunt. "That's it baby. Fill my ass." He looked over at Christy and Jen who were now lounging on the sofa bed, Christy resting her head on Jen's chest, idly stroking her stomach as they watched the action on the bed. He smiled at them as he felt Jack's body tense up. In the next moment he heard Jack let out a guttural moan and felt his cum flood his ass. He gasped and moaned as the warm fluid filled him over and over.

Jack pumped Lisa full of his second load as she grunted and moaned. He let shot after shot fill her insides and then slipped out, exhausted from all the fucking. "Oh God Lisa. You are incredible." She turned and smiled at him.

"I'm glad you like." Chris then turned back to look at Tom. "But I have one more thing to do. I'm not finished yet."

Tom looked at Lisa, "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Your wife said to take care of you every way possible." Chris called out as he crawled over to him and rubbed his ass. "So, I'm going to rock your world and fuck that ass." He felt Tom tense up a bit and gasp.

"What?" Tom exclaimed.

Chris rubbed his ass as he crawled up the bed to Tom. "You know you want it. It's the full experience tonight baby." He leaned over and kissed Tom and he felt his tension subside. From across the room he heard Christy and Jen encourage the two of them.

"Do it Honey." Jen cried. "I want to see you take her cock." She rubbed Christy's thigh as she watched the two of them on the bed.

"Do him missionary style honey." Christy suggested. She looked up at Jen from her resting place on her chest. "Seeing the look on their face as you penetrate their ass for the first time is the best." She turned back to the bed to see that Chris was now between Tom's legs and lubing up his cock. Jack sat next to the two of them and watched in contented satisfaction after filling Chris' ass.

Tom spread his legs for Lisa as she prepared to spear his ass. He was excited yet somewhat fearful. The biggest thing he'd ever had in his ass was a finger. "Go slow Lisa. I've never had anything up my ass before."

Chris leaned in and gave Tom a kiss as he lined up his cock with Tom's ass. They both moaned. "You'll love it Tom." Chris sat back up and took a hold of Tom's hips. He pushed forward slowly and felt Tom's ass yield to his invading cock.

Tom felt his ass spread open slowly as Lisa pushed into him. It hurt a bit but once the head popped in it felt incredible. His eyes widened and his mouth went slack as the pleasure of having his ass stretched washed over him. He just held himself there, willing himself to relax his ass. After a little bit he pushed forward to urge Lisa to push more of her cock into him. "Do it Lisa. Fill my ass."

Chris didn't need any more encouragement. He held onto Tom's hips and slid in slowly until he was buried to his balls in Tom's ass. "Ohhh yeah." Chris groaned. "God your ass is tight. The way I like it." He hissed. He held himself there for a moment and then began pumping in and out of Tom's ass. He heard Christy and Jen moaning to the left of him. He glanced over and saw that they were kissing and glancing over at the two of them on the bed. "You ladies like the show?" He asked.

They both nodded and smiled. "How does it feel Tom?" Jen inquired.

"Incredible!" Tom gasped. "Oh God I love it." He wrapped his legs around Lisa and began to move in time with her thrusting. Her cock sawed in and out of his ass as he reached up and pulled Lisa to him. They kissed as she pumped his ass over and over. Lisa wrapped her arms around him as they humped each other.

"Mmmm, such a hot ass Tom. I'm going to cum in you baby. Complete you little fantasy." He sat up and pumped Tom harder. His cock sawing in and out of his tight ass. Chris groaned as he pumped Tom faster and faster, his balls slapping Tom's ass. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and he let out a grunt as he locked eyes with Tom and flooded his ass with cum. "Ahhhhh yesssss." Chris hissed. He twitched and groaned as his cock shot spurt after spurt deep in Tom. When he'd finished, he slipped out, leaned over, and kissed Tom. "How was that baby?"

Tom smiled at him. "Wonderful!" he gushed. He lay there breathing heavily, eyes half closed when he felt a pair of soft hands on him. He looked over to see who it was and saw Jen standing there smiling.

"Did it meet your expectations honey?" she asked as Christy came up behind her and pressed her body into Jen's, eliciting a sigh. "It did mine. It was even hotter than I thought it would be." She leaned over and kissed him as he was maneuvering himself on the bed to get up.

Christy moved to Chris and kissed him too. "That was so hot baby." She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Seeing you with two cocks in you was SO hot." She nibbled his ear and made him moan. She then glanced over at Jack, crawling on the bed to kiss him. "And you, Jack, were quite up to the task tonight."

He blushed at the compliment but made no move to get dressed like Tom and Jen were.

"Not staying the night?" Christy asked.

Jen leaned in and kissed Christy "No, we're headed home. But you've got our numbers." She misled at Lisa and Christy. "I have a feeling we'll be in touch at some point." Jen finished slipping into her dress and kissed Christy again. She then walked over to Lisa in her lingerie and fake breasts. "And you Lisa," planting a kiss on her cheek, "were the highlight of Tom's night. Thank you."

Chris blushed and smiled back. "It was a dream come true for me too." He reached over and patted Tom's ass as he was finishing getting dressed.

Turning to Tom he smiled. "So, you want to do it again sometime? Maybe without all the makeup?" Chris hoped he would say yes.

Tom blushed. He leaned in and kissed Lisa full on the lips, the lingering taste of cum on her skin. "Tonight, was wonderful." He started. "I think we might be able to do that. After what I did tonight, I want more." He glanced over at Jen and Christy. "And from what my wife said, it sounds like she wants more too." He stepped back and grinned before walking over to Jen and kissing her. He then looked over at Christy.

Christy stepped forward and gave Tom a kiss. "Maybe next time you can have me too. Watching you with Lisa was incredible, but as usual, I want a taste of what he got." She glanced over at Jen to see what her reaction was and she smiled back at her. She took Jen's hand and led them to the door, giving both of them a kiss before saying goodnight. When she returned to the room Jack and Chris were in bed kissing and making out as Jack looked up.

"Ready to take us both on Christy?" He asked.

Christy crawled into bed and kissed Jack as she reached down and felt his cock. "Aren't you spent yet?" She giggled as she lay next to him, pressing her breasts against his hard, young body. "I guess the old adage about young men going all night is true." She heard Chris chuckle on the other side of Jack.

Christy looked over at him. "So, did you like our little foray out tonight Lisa? Or can I call you Chris gain?"

"So that's your real name." Jack interjected.

"Yes, you can. And yes, I did. Seems you liked it too." Chris reached over and rubbed her still wet pussy and laid a soft kiss on Jack's chest.

Looking up at Jack he said, "Why don't we wait until the morning? There's no reason you can't stay with us tonight."

Jack's head was swimming with all that happened tonight and figured that staying here and getting to do more in the morning wasn't such a bad idea. And sleeping with the two of them would be hot. He rubbed Chris' hose clad legs and leaned in to kiss Christy's breast, eliciting a moan from her.

"Hey there." Christy chided. "Save it for the morning. She squeezed his cock just to tease him and chuckled.

"Sounds good to me." He said.

Chris snuggled up to him as they all lay down on the king-sized bed. He drifted off to sleep dreaming of what Jack and him would do to Christy in the morning.