Chris' Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris sat back to admire his handiwork. "You look hot laying there all filled up." He reached down and tugged the chain on the clamps. Christy grunted and squirmed.

Christy watched as Lisa positioned herself opposite the camera on the bed and refocused the camera to take in both of them in. "Now pull my cock out and stroke it." She commanded. Christy did as she was told. Reaching over, her hand snaked into the waistband of the panties and pulled out her erect cock. She began stroking it and looked up to see Lisa rubbing her stomach and chest, feeling herself up as her cock thrust in and out of her hand. The sight made her gasp. Seeing her with the long red hair and lifelike breasts made her pussy gush around the dildo in her. She squeezed her thighs and the dildo and plug moved in her, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. She was certain now that she wanted to sleep with a transsexual.

Christy kept stroking and turned to see the view on the laptop as she did. Her face was aglow with ecstasy and seeing the two of them on camera, live, made her even more excited. She pumped her cock faster, massaging Lisa's balls and wishing she could wrap her mouth around them too, but with the gag in place all she could do was picture what would come later, at least she hoped.

Chris pumped Christy's hand as he felt himself up. The feel of her hand on his cock was always wonderful but tonight it felt even better. The sight of her stuffed in all her holes and squirming underneath him as he was all dressed up was an incredible turn on. His hands caressed his corseted body again and squeezed his chest. God they felt so lifelike. If I had a real pair of breasts I'd probably never leave the house, he thought to himself. I'd be to busy playing with myself. He chuckled a bit at that though and moaned as Christy tightened her grip on his cock, trying to get him to cum, he was already leaking precum and with the way he was feeling an orgasm probably wasn't too far behind

He pulled back and waved a finger at her. "Oh no you don't. You don't get to make me cum yet. I'm going to fill al your holes tonight first. Christy gave him a funny look. "I said I'd fill all your holes. Not just with the toys. I plan on fucking you in every hole too." He said as he got off the mattress and rummaged around in their little toy box under the bed.

Christy watched as Lisa came back up from under the bed. She was holding the adjustable cock ring they had. Slipping it around her cock and balls, Christy watched as she tightened it, making her smooth balls distend from her body and the veins in her cock pop even more. Christy arched her back and tugged the nipple clamps herself at the thought of what was to come. She couldn't wait to feel Lisa take each toy out and in turn fill her with that gorgeous cock. Turning her head she smiled around the gag and uttered a muffled "Please."

Chris took the camera remote and adjusted the zoom and pan on it as he climbed on the bed so it took in both of them. "You want my cock in you?" He teased while he undid the clips on the dildo in her pussy. She nodded a vigorous yes. Chris slid the dildo from her wet pussy and replaced it with the head of his cock. Holding his cock in one hand he slid it up and down her slit.

Christy arched her hips in the hope that Lisa would slide into her but she pulled back, admonishing her, "Not yet." She said. Christy whimpered with frustration as Lisa continued sliding her cock up and down her slit, not penetrating her, and then bouncing her shaft off her hooded clit. "Please." She said as best she could from around the cock gag.

"That's it. Beg for it." Chris said as he held his cock up and waved it at her. She looked at him, pleading in her eyes.

"Yes. Fill me." Came the muffled reply behind the gag. "I need it." To emphasize her need she raised her hips up and down, enticing her to fill him.

Chris grinned wide. "Oh, you want my cock badly don't you?" He rubbed it and caressed his feminine shape. "you want some cock from your tranny lover don't you?" She groaned loudly and nodded at that, her hands reaching out to caress his hose clad legs.

Chris lowered his cock and thrust forward. He slid into Christy's wet hole easily, burying himself deep in her, his balls slapping her ass. She let out a long sigh from behind her gag and gave Chris a look of fulfilment. He held himself there for a moment and ground his hips, making his cock move in and out of her ever so slowly. They both moaned at how good it felt. He was sure if she didn't have the gag in she would be begging for him to thrust harder. In and out he began to move, his cock sliding back and forth in her wet pussy. As he grabbed her hips she raised her hose clad legs and rested them on his bare shoulders. With her legs up like that he could thrust even deeper into her pussy and did so. Her round ass shook with every thrust. Each time he bottomed out in her their lingerie-clad flesh slapped together, the sounds echoing off the walls of the bedroom.

Christy groaned as Lisa pumped her cock into her pussy. With her legs raised she could allow Lisa better access to her pussy and she was taking full advantage of it. Her hands held her hips as over and over Lisa's fat cock filled her up. She ran her hands up and down her body as Lisa pumped in and out of her. Glancing over at the laptop she could see both of them on the bed, a mass of nylon and lingerie as they moved. Keeping her eye on the screen she let he hands roam to Lisa's body. She arched her back for the camera and her hands moved higher to Lisa's breasts. Looking from the camera and up at Lisa she smiled and squeezed the lifelike breasts encased in the corset. A shiver ran through her body as she imagined they were real. The sight of Lisa dressed like she was and being filled in every hole was incredible. Christy wasn't sure how long she could hold out from cumming at the rate they were going.

Chris watched as Christy groaned and moaned and ran her hands over her own body and his as he thrust in and out of her. "Does that feel good? You like getting filled in all your holes?" He asked. "Just imagine if they were real cocks, all moving in and out of you at the same time."

Christy let out a loud groan and hissed, "Yesssss." From around the gag. More than ever she wanted to be in the center of a group of guys now.

Chris slowed his thrusting and slipped from her dripping hole. "Time for a taste." He said as he positioned himself between her legs. "Now keep those legs spread so I can lick the sopping wet pussy."

Christy did as she was told and kept her legs apart. The urge to clamp down on her head like she always did to hold Lisa there was great but she didn't dare. Christy looked down on Lisa and gasped as she felt a tongue slide deep into her. She watched as her red head of hair moved up and down and back and forth with her tongue. Her hands went to the top of Lisa's head and held her on her smooth mound as she licked. Back and forth it went, in and out, lashing at her clit. God she really knew how to eat pussy. Christy thrust her hips at Lisa's face, keeping her legs wide. Minute ticked by as she writhed on the bed with Lisa's head between her legs when she finally looked up at her.

Christy's eyes bore into Lisa, lusting after her and wanting her to violate her body in any way she wanted.

Chris gasped and smiled up at Christy. "Damn Christy. You're awfully wet tonight. This whole scene has you dripping." He sat up and tugged on the chain of the nipple clamps and Christy squirmed and moaned. He sat up and took the dildo in hand again. Without saying anything he slid it in and out of her. She reached down towards it as if to take control of it and he pushed her hands away. "Oh no. I'm in charge of your pleasure tonight. You don't get to play with it. You might cum if you do. You don't get to cum until I say so. He slid the phallus deep in her and clipped it back in place.

Christy groaned as the fake cock filled her up again. She wondered which hole Lisa was going for next. She didn't see any condoms laying within easy reach so she guessed it was going to be her mouth. Before doing anything else though Lisa got off the bed again. She could hear her rummaging around and when she reappeared, there was a large butt plug in her hand, larger than the one that was currently in her ass. Was she going to replace it?

Chris saw the puzzled look in Christy's eyes. "This is for me." He said in a sultry voice. "I couldn't let you have all the fun. I want at least one of my holes filled." He crawled back onto the bed and bent over to present his ass to the camera and tugged his panties down to expose his ass.

Christy watched as Lisa's smooth ass was exposed for the camera. She sat up and helped her out. She groaned. Every time she moved the plug and dildo in her rubbed together inside her and she shivered with pleasure, it also didn't help that the weight chain connecting her nipples would sway, tugging at them. Her whole body was in fire with pleasure. Spreading her ass cheeks for the camera Lisa wiggled her ass as she lubed up the large plug.

Chris moaned when Christy spread his ass cheeks. He was sure that the camera had a perfect view of his exposed ass. He took the lubed plug and began to slide It in. He moaned as it stretched his ass wide. He loved the feel of the large plug in him, it was thick and long. So it kept him feeling full and aroused. Slowly he slid it in again, taking more of it, moaning each time he thrust the plug deeper into his ass. After the third shove he pushed again and the plug stretched him wide and his ass closed around the flared base as it slid into his ass. He let out a loud moan. "God yes! That feel so good." He wiggled his satin clad ass at the camera and turned around to kiss Christy on the forehead.

"Time to fuck that hot mouth of yours now." He said while reaching behind her head to unbuckle the gag. He pulled it out and Christy sucked in a deep breath.

"You look so hot Lisa. And you feel incredible too." She reached up and squeezed her breasts in the corset.

"You like it?" Chris asked as he guided Christy to his cock.

"I do." Christy replied with enthusiasm as she got on her hands and knees in from of Lisa. She looked up at Lisa and licked her lips. She had her cock in hand and smacked Christy's face with it. A groan escaped her lips.

"Oh God Lisa. Please let me suck it. I want to drain your cock with my mouth." Christy begged.

Chris smiled at her. "I don't think so. You can suck it, but you're not going to get to taste my cum tonight."

Christy groaned. "Then where?" She asked looking up at Lisa with pleading eyes.

"I'm going to leave my huge load in that hot as of yours." Chris said and she rubbed his cock on her cheeks. He glanced over at the laptop screen and moved a bit and zoomed in so the action looked better. "There we go baby. Now you can perform for the camera. Now beg for it."

Christy sighed as Lisa slapped her face again with her fat cock. She could smell her pussy juices on her cock and she wanted a taste so bad. "Please. Please let me suck your tranny cock. I need it bad."

Chris took her hair in his hand and held her face still. Slowly he eased his cock into her waiting mouth. "That's it baby. Take my cock. You like all this don't you?" He asked as he pulled out from between her lips.

"God yes!" Christy gasped, licking her lips after finally getting a taste of cock. "I like all of it." She took Lisa's cock back into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it. Her hips moved back and forth, fucking Christy's mouth. She grunted and groaned as the thick cock slid in and out of her mouth. With each thrust her breasts swayed back and forth in the nylon body suit, rubbing her breast and making the weighted nipple clamp chain tug as her tingling nipples. The sensation was overwhelming when combined with the toys in her ass and pussy. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out before having an orgasm. Christy let her hips rise and fall as she got her face fucked. It was like she was riding a cock under her as she sucked Lisa.

Chris looked down past his breasts to watch Christy gobble up his cock. She looked so hot there in her body stocking, the plug in her ass and pussy, taking his cock as deep as she could. Up and down she bobbed, working more and more into her mouth, like she was starved for it. She sucked until his whole cock was buried in her mouth. Christy's chin rubbed against his smooth balls every time she bottomed out on his shaft. Her hands began running up her nylon clad body and then up his legs. They traveled higher, over the satin corset and to his breasts. Christy began massaging them as if they were real. All the while gobbling his cock up. Her mouth felt so good. He'd never had her go at his cock with such gusto before, not that he was complaining, Finally he pulled from her mouth with a loud pop as she continued to suck.

Christy looked up at Lisa and pouted as she massaged her breasts through the corset. God they felt so real she thought. "Don't I get to suck it some more?" She asked as her hands fell away. As she asked Lisa was crawling onto the bed, wiggling her ass at Christy.

"Of course you do. Come on up here and suck it." He held up his stiff member and waved it in the air to entice her. She wasted no time in crawling onto the bed as Chris adjusted the camera again to capture the action. He sat up on the bed a bit and watched as Christy positioned herself, ass towards Chris but off to the side. Chris guided her to the other side as she started to suck. "Over there baby. That way the camera can get a better view of you taking my cock." Christy moaned and moved. She threw her head to the side so her hair was out of the way and took his shaft in her hand. Up and down she licked, flicking her tongue over his head before engulfing him with her mouth. All the while looking up at him. Their eyes locked on each other. It was so hot feeling her nylon clad body and looking deep into her eyes as she gave him an incredible blowjob.

Christy moaned as Lisa's hands rubbed up and down her body while she sucked her cock. Christy held her gaze with Lisa as she deep throated her, eyes boring into each other. Every time she moved her body the plug and dildo moved inside her. It truly felt like she was being fucked in all her holes. Then she felt one of Lisa's hands on her ass. A tug at the plug made her groan, especially when she let go of the plug and it snapped back into place in her ass. God she wished there were two more real cocks in her. She wiggled her ass and Lisa did it again.

"Does someone like that?" Chris asked as he rubbed his wife's ass. All she did was nod and moan in response, not stopping her sucking. Chris did it over and over again. Each time Christy pulled her hips forward when he pulled back, stretching her ass just a bit as the plug tried to break free. But he would let got and the plug would snap back into place.

Christy let out a loud groan as Lisa tugged and tugged on the plug. She wanted her cock in her so bad. Pulling off her cock she asked, "God Lisa. Fill My ass with this cock. I need it in me." She licked up and down her shaft and sucked her balls.

Chris groaned. "Does my little cock slut want her ass filled with the real thing?"

"God yes!" Christy groaned. "I want all my holes filled with cock!" She admitted.

She continued to lick and suck his cock as Chris grabbed the gag again. "Well we need to get this back in place before I fill that ass. We can't have an empty hole." He wagged the short phallus gag at her and she pulled off his cock, pointing her mouth directly at him and opened wide.

"Oh my. Awfully willing and ready." He quipped as he slid the gag home, leaned forward and buckled it into place.

Repositioning himself on his knees in front of her, she maneuvered to present him her ass. Rubbing it he moaned, "Mmmmm. I'm going to fuck this nice round ass until I explode in it. Then you can cum." He reached down and tugged at the plug.

Christy relaxed and moaned as Lisa pulled at the thick plug in her ass. She bore down a bit and groaned as the plug stretched her wide and slid out. God she felt empty now. But it didn't last long because she felt a warm thick cock sliding right into her well lubed ass. "Yesssss." She hissed around the gag. She sank back on Lisa's cock and bounced forward again. She wanted to make her cum fast so she could have her release. As Christy fucked herself on Lisa's cock she wondered just what she had in store to make her cum. Faster and faster she rode her cock until she felt a pair of hands grip her hips and slow her down.

Chris grunted and moaned as Christy set the pace, riding his cock faster and faster , trying to milk his cum from him. After a while he grabbed her hips to slow her down. He anted to enjoy fucking her ass and drawing out her pleasure. "My little cock lover really wants a load in her doesn't she?" He asked. A moan was the replay that came from around the gag. "I'll bet you'd like a few loads in you, wouldn't you?" She groaned even louder. Chris pumped her faster again. The thought of being with her and participating while she got gang banged was pushing him over the edge. They were definitely going to have to make that happen.

Reaching down he undid the Velcro of the cock ring and set his cock and balls loose. Blood rushed in making him even harder/ combined with the tightness of Christy's ass he tensed, grunted and exploded into her. He slammed deep into her ass, burying himself as torrents of cum ushered forth. "Oh God!! Yes!! Take my load Christy! I'm going to fill your hot ass." He pumped and pumped, sending each shot deep into her rear passage. He could feel her squeezing her ass around his cock, milking it with his every thrust until his cock was too sensitive to continue. He slipped from her ass as he reached for the plug as she held herself there. Taking the plug he slipped it right back into her well fucked, gaping ass. The plug slid in easily this time as her ass closed around the plug again, a trail of cum trickling from her ass as it did so.

Christy groaned as she felt Lisa empty her balls in to her ass. She bit down on the cock gag as her cock plowed her tight hole. Lisa grunted and groaned behind her as she flooded her ass with cum and finally slipped out. Almost immediately she felt the plug being inserted into her well fucked ass. A moan escaped her lips as it slid in easily this time. Lisa was definitely keeping her word about making sure she was stuffed all the time. She wanted so bad to reach down and take the dildo in her pussy and fuck herself to orgasm with it, she was so close, but waited obediently for Lisa to tell her what she could do next. Rolling over she smiled at Lisa who was now propped up on the headboard and watching her. Christy's eyes roamed over the body lying there, her flaccid cock and balls resting on her panties, the corset holding her breasts, her lovely cleavage heaving up and down with every breath, and that lovely hair and face smiling back at her. She wanted to crawl up there and just eat her up.

Chris smiled at Christy and picked up the remote for the camera. He focused it on Christy alone now. "That was incredible honey. But I'll bet you want you're release now don't you?"

She nodded.

He flashed her a devilish grin. "I'm not going to give it to you tonight. You have to give it to yourself."

Christy moaned. The little devil. After all that, she wasn't going to finish her off. She lay back against the footboard of their mission style bed, grabbing a pillow form the headboard to make herself more comfortable and began to tug at the chain connecting the clamps on her nipples. Each tug sent small shivers of pain and pleasure up her spine but she needed more. Reaching lower with her other hand she unbuckled the center portion of the harness and began to slide the dildo in and out of her pussy. As she did, she glanced over at the laptop and could see that Chris was zooming on her groin to capture the moment. She'd never seen how she looked from that vantage point with something in her. It was quite a turn on. She could see the folds of her wet lips as they gripped the toy sliding in and out, grasping at the toy with each thrust. Her mounds glistened with sweat and pussy juices and was surrounded by nylon as she continued to tease her nipples and fuck her wet hole.