Chris' Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris blushed even more and smiled. "Well, thank you. I hope that this hasn't ruined the illusion for you." He sighed as john came out of the bathroom, no towel on, his cock hanging between his legs.

John looked over at Dave and Chis, their arms around each others waist. He took in the sight of Chris in the wig and robe, finally noticing that he wasn't wearing any makeup. "Not at all John replied." He smiled at Chris, his eyes taking in the body before him.

Chris smiled at both of them. "You two are just saying that." Chris said. He was beginning to feel a little self conscious standing there half in and half out of his alternate persona. He could feel the heat rising in his face as they looked at him as he sidestepped the two gentlemen to head to the shower and John stopped him.

"No, we're not." John squeezed Chris' had to reassure him. "We both think you still look great. I think the wig highlights the feminine features of your face, still keeping it real."

Now Chris really turned red. He never thought he could pull off the look without makeup. "You think I could pull off the look with just the wig?" He asked incredulously,

John leaned in and kissed him. "Yes I do." Chris felt John's hand squeeze his ass. "Now why don't you get cleaned up so we can continue our fun?"

Chris sighed as John broke their kiss, his heart was pumping so hard in his chest that he thought it might burst. They really thought he looked good with no makeup and just the wig. "Um, uh. Yeah. That sounds like fun." He said trying to regain his composure. He turned and made a beeline for the bathroom door and shut it. Turning on the water he dropped the robe and pulled off his wig so it wouldn't get wet. Quickly he soaped up and washed off. He didn't want to waste to much time in the shower while the two of them were out there waiting for him. He really couldn't believe that they thought he looked that good. They had to be putting him on. Drying himself off eh puled the wig back on and slipped into the robe again. When he walked out of the bathroom he could hear the two of them around the corner talking to each other, but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. "Are you two ready?" He asked as he put on just a little makeup, lipstick, eyeshadow, and some rouge. He decided to skip the foundation and go with as little as he could.

"Of course." Came two voices from around the corner.

Chris began to undo his robe as he sauntered around the corner. The robe hung open revealing his semi hard cock and the cleavage between his two false breasts. When he stepped into view he saw that John and Dave were stroking each other. And Dave was sucking on John's nipples now. John looked over through his half closed eyes and John looked up at Chris. He could see that both men were transfixed by him standing there. Dave stopped sucking John's nipples and moaned.

"Oh my. You look great Lisa. Why don't you come over and join us?" Dave cooed.

"And drop the robe" John added.

"Are you sure?" Chris asked as he stepped closer to the bed, tugging on the robe to reveal his now hard cock and a little more of his false breasts. "You don't want me to leave this on?"

John reached out and pulled Chris to the bed, the robe falling off his shoulders in the process. His fake breasts bounced as he fell on top of the two men, the breasts pressing into John's legs and crushing against Chris' chest. Dave's hands slid down John's leg and squeezed on of Chris' breasts.

"These feel so real Lisa." Dave moaned. "And you did a great job blending them with your skin." He said as Chris rolled over.

Chris moaned. "If only they were real. Then I could actually feel your hands on my chest." He sighed as the men caressed his body and he really did want to feel their touch on his chest. He wanted to feel them squeeze his flesh and play with his nipples, make him squirm.

"That would be so hot." John moaned as he bent lower to kiss Chris. Their mouths locked together and he slipped his tongue deep into Chris' mouth. Their tongues wrestled with each other. His hands caressing Chris' face and neck. "Oh God Lisa, you are so hot."

Chris moaned. "I'm glad you two like it." He rolled over onto his back and shed the robe completely as Dave and John moved around. He was now completely naked for them, his hard cock pointing straight up and his fake breasts resting on his chest. He closed his eyes and rubbed his cock and stomach, then caressing his breasts. The sensation of being able to feel his hands on his body and then nothing as he squeezed his breasts was strange. He was beginning to wish he could feel his hands on his large breasts.

His thoughts were broken when he heard the sound of a phone taking a pic and opened his eyes to see john snapping a pic of him pleasuring himself. He sighed wondering what Christy would think of the pics.

John then leaned over and licked Chris' cock while snapping another picture. "Ohh that feels good John." His gaze ventured down to see John running his tongue up and down his shaft, teasing his head, making him moan. He then felt Dave next to him and glanced over to see him holding his magnificent cock out for him to suck.

Chris licked his lips and opened his mouth as Dave pressed forward without a word. He took the offered cock in his mouth with ease. Opening wider he pulled Dave's cock down his throat as he pushed against Dave's ass to drive him deeper into his mouth. Chris held Dave there, balls deep in his mouth, sucking and gagging on the thick shaft, acting the proper slut for the two men. It was so incredible to be dolled up like a woman with his false breasts and naked with the two of them. This was the first time he'd ever let anyone who fucked him see him completely naked with his breasts. It felt so natural and he loved it.

Letting go of Dave's ass he pulled back and came off his cock with a slurping and smacking sound. "God your cock feels good in my mouth." He glanced up at Dave and grinned. "I hope you've got another huge load building up for me." He gripped Dave's cock and stroked it, making him gasp and moan.

"Ughhhh. I do." Dave Grunted. "keep gagging on my cock like that Lisa, and I'll explode soon." He reached down and caressed Chris' face and chest. "Or maybe you want my load on your tits?"

Chris glanced down at Dave's hand and moaned. "Ohh, no. I want it where I can feel it. Deep in my throat."

John watched Dave and Chris as he licked and sucked on Chris' cock. He gave it one last lick and pulled off Dave and smiled. "Well then Lisa, we'll have to fill you up at both ends then, let you feel cum in both of your holes at the same time." He sat up and began lubing up his cock in preparation of sliding into Chris' ass. As he did, Chris smiled at him while still stroking Dave's cock and worked his way around so he was on all fours, ass facing John. John too the phone in hand again and started recording. "Let's get this on video. I'm sure your wife will love it. I know I will." He ran the camera up and down the scene on the bed as Chris got into position.

Chris rolled over onto his knees and hands while stroking Dave. "That sounds wonderful. But I want it on my knees like a proper slut." He wiggled his ass at John in invitation. Then I can feel my breasts swinging around too." Chris looked back and forth between the two men with a grin on his face. "Now fuck me good."

Dave looked at John and grinned. "We shouldn't disappoint Lisa." He shimmed around in front of Chris and held his cock out for him swallow. "Fill her ass John. I want to see the look on her face when you slide in."

John grabbed Chris' hips and lined his slicked-up cock at her entrances. "Get ready Lisa. Here it comes." He pressed forward and watched as Chris' ass spread to take his cock. He made sure to get it on film as he speared his tight rear end. John's jaw dropped and he sighed as he watched his bulbous head disappear into Chris' tight rear passage. John continued to press forward as his slick, bulging cock slid easily into Chris' ass. When he was buried to his balls in Chris' ass he moaned and held himself there for a moment. John felt the muscle of Chris' ass tighten around him and their balls were rubbing against each other. "Oh God that feels so good." He groaned.

Chris licked his lips and moaned. Hearing Dave call him "Her" and him wanting to see the look on his face when John slid into his ass was getting him even harder. He looked up at Dave when he felt John's cock at his entrance. He could feel John's hands on his hips and then he felt John's cockhead spread his ass and slip inside. His eyes half shut as his mouth opened slightly as a low sigh escaped his lipstick coated lips. He was sure that the look on his face was one of pure ecstasy. No matter how may times he took a cock or dildo in his ass the reaction was always the same. It felt so damn good. Chris grunted and groaned as John pressed deeper into his rectum. He could feel his thick member filling him up and rubbing his prostate, making his cock jump beneath him. His member slid in easily and John bottomed out, holding himself there for a moment. "Is that the look you were wanting Dave?" Chris groaned as he tried to wiggle on John's cock but couldn't as John was holding him in place.

Dave groaned as he watched Chris take John's cock. "Oh god that is hot." Dave hissed as he sat up on his knees, holding his cock out for Chris to take in his mouth. "Now that he's got your ass full, take my cock baby." He watched as Chris opened his mouth and wrapped his dark red lisp around his thick shaft. Without missing a beat Chris swallowed Dave to his balls and began bobbing up and down on his cock. Dave watched as Chris began moving back and forth on his cock in time to John's thrusts. "Damn that's hot." Dave hissed. "Keep it up John, you're getting a good rhythm going with her on my cock." Dave also joined in by moving his hips back and forth in time with the other two. Every time Chris pulled back he did to, but just a bit, so that he stayed in Chris' mouth. His hands dropped to Chris' head to help hold her still as he face fucked her.

John moaned as he sawed in and out of Chris' ass. His tight hole gripped his cock as he moved. Their balls slapping together with each forward thrust. John grabbed Chris' hips and began to thrust in and out faster, making their thighs slap together and echoing in the room. Both of them began to moan with pleasure s they fucked. "Damn your ass is so hot Lisa." John groaned as he pulled out until just the head of his cock was buried in Chris' ass and plunged back in.

Chris slipped his mouth off of Dave's member and moaned. He looked over his shoulder at John while still stroking Dave. "I've been told that a few times. Now why don't you plow it good and flood me with your cum? Do me like your wife won't let you." He let out a low and long groan as John griped his hips hard and shoved his cock deep over and over. "Oh God yes!" Chris' face contorted with pleasure as John filled him over and over with his cock. Each thrust making him rock back and forth.

Looking back at Dave he sighed. "Get under me and suck me Dave." Chris commanded as he sat up a little to allow him easy access.

Dave wasted no time in getting on his back and shimmying underneath Chris. When he reached Chris' cock he opened wide and took it in without hesitation as Chris lowered his body. His fake breasts pressing against Dave's stomach. With each thrust of John's hips Chris' cock plunged into Dave's mouth. All the while both sets of balls hitting and rubbing his face. He just lay there and enjoyed the sensation. Not having to move at all to pleasure Chris. His lips clamped around his shaft and he moaned as He felt lips on his cock again and began to raise and lower his hips in time with the head bobbing up and down on him.

Chris moaned as Dave began sucking him. He couldn't last much longer now, a cock in his mouth, one in his ass, and his cock being sucked on. This was a first for him and he loved it. Greedily he gobbled up Dave's cock, bobbing and sucking hard. No one said a word, just moans and groans of pleasure as they fucked and sucked each other.

John fucked Chris' ass with abandon, plowing into his ass like a battering ram over and over. Every time he buried his cock deep in his ass, John could feel his balls slapping Dave's face. Finally John began to tense up and groan loudly. "Ughhh. God. I'm going to explode. I can't hold out any more."

Without saying a word Chris clenched his ass around John's cock to help push him over the edge. He was rewarded with a gasp from behind and then a flood of cum erupting in his ass. He moaned around Dave's cock and pulled hard on it, wanting cum in his mouth too. John grunted and groaned behind him, pumping his ass full of cum. Chris could feel it filling him with each new thrust as he clamped down on Dave's cock and sucked hard at it. He was rewarded with a flood of cum without warning from Dave as John slipped from his ass. The first shot caught him by surprise and he gagged on it, losing his grip on Dave and letting cum drip from his mouth, but he regained his composure and clamped back down to swallow the rest. Spurt after spurt erupted from Dave's thick shaft and Chris swallowed it down greedily. When Dave's orgasm subsided he sat up a bit, his cock still buried in Dave's mouth.

"Oh God that tasted wonderful!" Chris sighed as Dave continued to suck him. He reached around and pulled John to where he could kiss him as his orgasm began to wash over him. "Ughh, yes Dave! Take it!" Chris gushed as he tensed up and kissed John.

Dave sucked faster. His hands roaming over Chris' ass as he blew his second cock of the night. He felt Chris tense up and call out as his orgasm started. He knew it was coming so he locked his lips around Chris' shaft and sucked as the first eruption of cum flooded his mouth. Shot after shot flooded his mouth and he drank it all down, not missing a drop. Finally after what seemed like a full minute Chris stopped shaking and shooting cum in his hungry mouth. Dave pulled off of him with a slurping noise and looked up to see John and Chris kissing. "Wow! That was the hottest thing I've ever done." He exclaimed.

John broke his kiss with Chris and smiled down at Dave. "And just think, we have the rest of the weekend to spend with Lisa. I'm sure it will only get better." Then he looked at Chris and kissed him again. "We'll have so much fun with each other."

Chris sighed as John kissed him. He looked down at Dave and then back at John. He couldn't believe this was happening, or that Christy had given the two of them the go ahead to keep him dressed up all weekend. "Sounds like you two have something planned." He lay back on the bed as Dave sat up.

Dave glanced over at John and smiled. "Maybe we do." He said in a sly tone.

"Well why don't you two leave tehn? A lady needs her sleep so she's got energy to keep up with you two." Chris stretched out on the bed, his false breasts rising.

John got off the bed and Dave followed. "Call me in the morning. You can meet us for breakfast and we can spend the day together." He jotted down his cell number on a pad of paper that was next to the phone and then dressed. He looked over and Dave was already dressed and ready to go.

"I can't wait to see what you two come up with tomorrow." Chris cooed as he got off the bed and kissed both of them on the cheek. "You two gave me a good time tonight. I hope the rest of the weekend will be just as fun." He showed the two of them to the door and waved good night form around the back of the door in case anyone weas out in the hall. He shut the door, walked back tot eh bed, and collapsed on it. He still was in awe of what had transpired tonight. He loved going out all dressed up and was excited to spend the entire weekend dressed like this. He would follow Christy's directions and leave the dales breasts on, even when sleeping. He wasn't sure if that's what she wanted but he was going to do it anyway.

Rather than slip into some lingerie he just puled the coves up over his naked body. As he lay down he noticed his cell phone sitting, leaning up against the lamp, and pointed at the bed. Before drifting off to sleep he decided to pick it up and take a look. John had snapped a couple of pictures and he wanted to see what there was. He flipped through the pictures and saw the three of them in all states of undress, cocks in mouths and asses. Then he saw the video of John sliding into his ass and the subsequent fucking that he got.

"Oh God. I actually look pretty damn good." He thought as he watched his false breasts swaying as his ass got filled with cock. He fast forwarded through the video and saw that John had captured all of their second fuck session on video. Christy will love this he thought. He looked at his watch and saw that it would be late at home. He doubted that Christy would still be up, but he decided to send her the video and the pics. They should upload and be there for her to see later. After hitting the send button he put his phone down and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what was to come for the rest of the weekend.