Chris' Adventures Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Christy's turn to blush. She turned to see the flowers in the vase and smiled. "Well thank you Hank. You think I'm pretty? Or beautiful?" She batted her eyes at him and leaned against the island, her blouse opening a bit at the top, giving Hank a glimpse down her blouse. She was flirting with him and wanted to tease him.

Hank sighed and then drew in a deep breath as he looked Christy up and down as much as he could form the other side of the island. "I. I think you are beautiful." He admitted. "You look so sexy in that skirt and with your hair up in a bun and the glasses, you look like the sexy librarian or school teacher that everyone fantasizes about."

Christy stood up and looked him in the eye as she walked around the island. "Well which am I? Or which do you want me to be?" She took one of his hands and placed it on her hip. "I'm old enough to be either of those for you in real life. I think you really like older women, which is why you haven't had a girlfriend in a while. In fact. I'm pretty sure that I'll teach you a few things tonight."

Hank moaned as Christy placed his hand on her hip. He squeezed it and sighed. "Oh Christy." He leaned in and kissed her. His lips closed on hers and she opened her mouth. He took that as an invitation to slide his tongue in and did so. Christy responded by doing the same before breaking away and grinning at him. "You're. You're right. I do like older women."

Christy's eyes widened with joy. "I figured as much. Well, you're in for a treat tonight."

Hank continued. "That's probably why I haven't had many relationships with girls. None of them do it for me." Christy rubbed his ass as he stepped away from her and he let out a low moan. "I've always been that way. I don't know why."

Christy batted her eyes at him again as she moved to the other side of the island to continue cooking. "There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe you should start looking in other places for a date. I'm sure there are plenty of women my age looking for a younger man for a serious relationship." She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at Hank. "Or would you rather have older women who want to use you for a boy toy?"

Hank groaned. "God Christy, you are so hot."

"Well which is it?" She asked as she stirred the sauce for the chicken and turned the heat down on the rice.

"I want a serious relationship." Hank admitted as he came around to Christy's side of the island. "But I'm not going to turn down a fling now and then if I'm single."

Christy groaned as Hank grabbed her hips and began to rub her ass. "You naughty boy." She pushed against his hands. "Awfully bold of you. I like it. So am I a "fling"?"

"I don't know, are you?" he asked. "You make me feel at home Christy."

"Well then here." She handed him the spoon she was using to stir the sauce. "Keep stirring this so it doesn't burn." She chuckled as she handed off the spoon and checked the chicken in the oven. "You need to help make dinner of you want to feel at home. And as for your other question, we'll just have to see. Maybe if you please me I'll keep you around." She batted her eyes at him and smiled.

Hank laughed as he stirred the sauce. He watched Christy walk to the oven, her hips swaying and her heels clicking on the tile floor. He reached down and shifted the growing erection in his jeans as she bent over to pull the chicken out of the oven. As he was eying her ass, Christy looked over and smiled.

"See anything you like?" She giggled as she pulled out the chicken from the oven.

Hank chuckled. "I do. And I'm not talking about the chicken." He turned off the heat to the sauce and walked over to Christy. She had the chicken on the other end of the island now and he took her face in his hands and kissed her again.

"Oh Hank." Christy sighed as he kissed her. "I may not need to teach you too many things if that's how you act around women." She caressed his cheek, smiled, and pointed at the cupboard. "But right now, we need to eat. Get out come plates and wine glasses from that cabinet." When he turned around though, she grabbed his ass and gave it a good squeeze.

Hank groaned. "You tease."

"And I think you like it." Christy chided him as she plated the chicken on the dishes Hank had fetched from the cabinet. "It will make later this evening all the better. Now get the rice and sauce off the stove and plate it up. I'll pour the wine."

Hank chuckled and plated the food. "So where is your husband? Chris, right?"

"Yes. He's in Vegas having some fun of his own with two guys for the weekend."

Hank's eyes widened. "Oh. Wow. Did he, did he dress up to? I remember when we ran into you two that he was all dressed up and had me fooled."

"Oh yes." Christy said as she put broccoli on their plates. "He's been working on his makeup, has some new outfits, and he's even wearing breast forms when he goes out dressed up. I told him to stay dressed as a woman all weekend and keep the two guys entertained."

"Oh my God." Hank gasped as he picked up a wine glass and took a drink. "That's not really my thing but that sounds incredibly kinky."

"It gets even kinkier. He's going to blow six guys tonight. Apparently the two guys he's with are there with a group from their office. He's going to give each one a blowjob in the guy's hotel room before capping off the night with the two guys he met yesterday." She said as if it was an everyday occurrence. Her pussy was begging to get wet thinking about what he was doing right now. She pictured him on his knees sucking guy after guy and swallowing their loads and let out a low moan.

Hank just stood there, dumbfounded.

Just as she was about to pick up the dinner plates her phone buzzed on the island. She saw it was a text from Chris.

"Looks like Chris is sending me something. This could be interesting."

Hank looked at her quizzically. "Why?"

"Oh we send each other updates on what we are doing now and then if the opportunity presents itself." She picked up the phone and read the text.

"Hi baby. How are you doing?" The text read.

She replied, "Doing well. We're getting ready to eat dinner. And you? All finished for the night already??"

"Oh no. I finished up five of the guys and got a nice surprise with the sixth."

"Oh really?"

"Turns out the last guy I was servicing is gay. He was all hesitant about being in the room with my for a blowjob. None of the other guys know he's gay. But I let him know my secret and he got right back into wanting a blowjob. So we decided to let John and Dave in on his secret. The three of them are in bed now getting to know each other and are going to have their way with me when I get done freshening up." Christy gasped at what she was reading. Hank looked at her and mouthed, "What?" She typed as she talked.

"You don't need to be quite you know." She laughed. We're not talking on the phone. Hank chuckled. "Chris is going to be getting it on with three guys tonight instead of two. Turns out on of the guys he was going to blow was gay. "Lucky guy."

Hank's jaw dropped.

"Oh my God! You got lucky! Your first gang bang. I'm jealous."

"Well I wouldn't quite call three guys a gang bang. I was thinking six or seven at once would qualify for that. Surrounded by cocks. Lol. But I'm not going to turn down a new, willing participant. So what are the two of you going to be up to?" came the reply.

"We're, have fun flirting with each other. We're going to eat dinner. Maybe watch a movie and then have some fun."

"Turning this into a real date aren't you? Lol."

"Well I need something to keep me entertained while you're gone. :)- I'm going to blow this boys mind tonight."

Chris chuckled. "Well have fun and tell him I said 'hi'."

"I will. Have fun with your new pal tonight." She texted back.

"I plan on it." He sent back. "Bye now." She set the phone down and Hank was looking at her like he wanted a rundown.

"Chris says hi and that you should take good care of me tonight." She told him.

"Well I don't think that will be a problem." He said. "And it sounds like you're husband is really getting his kink on out there. This all blows my mind."

"And we're not going to here?" Christy said as she took a sip from her wine glass. She picked up her plate and headed to the kitchen table.

Hank said, "That turns you on, doesn't it?". Christy was squirming in her seat.

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't" She replied as she ate. "I told him I wanted to be the center of attention for a group of guys too. Hell, I want to play around with a group of women too." She chuckled.

Now it was Hank's turn to squirm in his seat. His cock got rock hard in his jeans when she mentioned being with a group of guys. "You two amaze me. But maybe that comes with being older. You're more comfortable with who you are." He took a bit of the chicken and rice. "This is delicious by the way."

"I'm glad you like it. But enough about what Chris is up to." She slipped a foot out of a heel and began rubbing Hank's leg with it. He glanced at her and smiled. "Let's talk about you."

The two of them ate and drank for the next hour. Trading stories and Christy learned that Hank was getting ready to start his last year at college and had only had two serious girlfriends in his life. He'd only slept with those two as it was so his sex life was pretty dull. She told him that the right one would come along and since he's admitted to liking older women, he should look for one.

"And just how do I go about that?" He asked jokingly. "I'm betting most that I'd find are looking for boy toys or one-night stands."

Christy gave him a mock pout. "Is that all you think of me as? A one-night stand?"

Hank blushed. "Well, I didn't mean you of course. At least I assume this won't be a one-night stand." He raised his eyes over his wine glass at her as he drank as if looking for an answer.

"Is that your hope? You want me to have you as a fuck toy?" She reached under the table and stroked his thigh, making him jump.

"If that's what you want." He grinned as he stifled a moan. "We obviously can't have a serious relationship. You're married. So you're not available in that respect." He chuckled.

Christy laughed. "Well that's obvious. And I'd be more than happy to have you as my young fuck toy until you find someone who's serious. In fact, I could probably help you find someone who's older and looking for a serious relationship."

"Are you serious?" Hank said.

"About which part?" Christy giggled.

"Um, well. Both."

"Of course. You're young. And I can imagine it's hard for you find someone older like me that's interested in a long-term relationship. One that's not based on sex. Trust me. I know plenty of single ladies my age that are like that." She rolled her eyes. "I like you Hank. From that night we met you and your roommate and what we've talked about now, you seem like a really nice young man. I'd be more than happy to help you find someone. And in the meantime, I'd be more than happy to have you as my fuck toy. I'm pretty sure you won't mind.

She took a bite of food and asked, "How's he doing by the way?"

Hank chuckled. "Oh he's doing good. He's had a couple of wild flings with some guys in the last couple of months. Now he's got a girlfriend who is actually into him being bi."

Christy thought for a minute as she took a sip of wine and asked to no one in particular, "I wonder if she's comfortable with him and another woman. Or him and another guy and a woman." She grinned at Hank. "You two could use me in the middle of a threesome."

Hank just about choked on his spoonful of rice when Christy mentioned a threesome. After washing it down with some wine he looked at her wide eyed again. "You amaze me. So comfortable in your sexuality. Just throwing out these suggestions left and right." He took a bit of food and waved his fork at Christy as he talked. "I've never been in a threesome before, but it does intrigue me." He paused for a moment. "As long as it doesn't include me having sex with the other guy."

Christy laughed. "No, it wouldn't."

A chuckle came from Hank's throat. "Nothing against that." He continued. "Jack takes me to the crossdressing bar in town where a lot of the bisexual guys hang out all the time because that's where he likes to go. I have nothing against it. Wouldn't bother me to be naked and having sex with a woman with another guy there. Just as long as we knew each other's boundaries."

Christy let out a loud laugh. "Oh I know where you stand Hank. I'm not holding it against you. You don't need to justify yourself to me. Jack knows too. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't put the moves on you or do anything to you if we were all in bed together." Then an idea hit Christy. But she pushed it to the back of her mind for the time being. She didn't want to broach the subject now and potentially turn Hank off. She'd ask him later. "Now why don't we finish up and watch a movie?"

Hank Smiled at Christy. "Sounds like a plan." He drained the last of the wine in his glass and began to pick up the dishes.

"Why don't you load the dishwasher and I'll get stuff off the table." Christy began to clear the table. Hank was settling in just fine now, she thought. He had figured out where things were in the kitchen and was helping load the dishwasher like he lived here. That should make tonight even better, she thought. He's feeling comfortable here at the house and hopefully won't want to leave later. She wanted to actually sleep with him, have a warm body next to hers as she slept. She missed Chris and wanted someone next to her and Hank would do just fine. She watched as he bent over the dishwasher to load some plates and admired his nice, young ass. She walked over to him and set the plate on the counter as she rubbed his ass. "Such a nice ass Hank." She squeezed his ass with both hands now and Hank groaned.

Hank stood up and faced Christy with a grin on his face. "You keep that up and we'll never get to watch the movie. I might take you right here on the island."

"Promises, promises." Christy quipped. She leaned in and planted a long, soft kiss on Hank lips. She ground her hips into his and she could feel his hard cock through his jeans. She couldn't wait to see what he had in his pants and she was tempted to take him up on his offer to fuck her right on the island but she held back. "But no. I want you in bed. I have something to show you downstairs later."

"Mmm. Too bad. I thought it would be pretty kinky to hoist you up onto the island and eat you out." Hank grinned.

"Awfully confident of yourself for being so young, aren't you?' Christy chuckled. "That's not to kinky. Chris has already fucked me and eaten me out in every room of this house, including the island. So it wouldn't be the first time." She shot him a sly grin as he continued to load the dishwasher. "Now let's finish up so we can get to watching a movie."

Hank looked at her with a puzzled look. "You're serious?"

"Yes." She kissed him on the cheek. "I need to teach you young kids that some things are worth the wait." She laughed as she started the dishwasher as she noticed the pained look on Hank's face. "Don't worry. We'll get there. Besides, the longer I tease you. The bigger the load you'll give me. Don't think I haven't seen that bulge in your pants grow and shrink since you got here." She winked at him and headed to the sectional sofa in the living room.

Hank followed and watched as Christy kicked off her heels and took a seat on the sofa while turning on the TV and stereo. "So what are we going to watch?"

"There's a stack of DVDs on the coffee table. I pulled out a few I thought you might like. You pick." She motioned to the two piles of cases sitting on the table.

Hank flipped through them. He saw everything from action, to suspense, to drama. When he got to the pornos he blushed.

Christy saw him pause a moment and turn red. She knew he'd spotted the two porn movies she'd stuck in the stack, Taboo and Star Virgin. She figured those would be right up his alley. Especially Taboo since it was about a woman getting fucked by her son. Not so much for the aspect of it, but because of the supposed age difference between the two people.

"See anything you like?" she chimed in.

"Uh, well." Hank paused. "Yeah I do. How about Body Double?" He held up the DVD case for Christy to see.

"Really?" She seemed shocked and laughed. "I figured you would have gone for the porn like any college student would. Not that I'm complaining. That's a good steamy thriller." She grinned at Hank. "Pop it in the player and come have a seat." She pointed to the DVD player and then patted the couch cushion next to her.

Hank popped in the DVD and then went to turn down the lights. "How about we make it a little more atmospheric in here?" He then disappeared into the kitchen and returned with two glasses of wine. "And as for the Porn. How about we save that for later?" He handed Christy a glass of wine as he sat next to her.

She sipped the wine as the DVD finally worked through the trailers and the menu came up. "Now I see why you've had trouble with girls your age. Most probably aren't sued to being treated like this." She squeezed her thighs together. She was getting wetter as the night progressed. She wasn't even sure she'd make it through the movie without jumping on Hank and tearing his clothes off here in the living room. "You are such a gentleman."

Hank saw Christy squirming on the couch and grinned. "I take it I'm hitting all the right buttons then?" He ran a hand up her hose clad calf and sighed. Christy squirmed at his touch.

"God yes." She said as she sipped her wine some more. "And I see you're trying to get me drunk to loosen me up." She glanced at the coffee table and noticed that he'd brought in the bottle of wine for refills.

Hank chuckled. "I'm drinking just as much as you." he said after taking a sip. "I'm guessing you can hold your liquor better than me. I think you'd be taking advantage of me."

Christy reached over and rubbed his thigh, letting her hand creep higher to his groin. He squirmed as her hand brushed his growing erection. "Well, I don't think that will happen. I'm pretty sure you're a willing participant at this point tonight. Though I will admit I'm kind of a lightweight when it comes to drinking."

Hank leaned in and kissed Christy, his hand cradling her neck as they embraced and made out on the couch for a couple of minutes as the DVD menu played over and over in the background. His hands roamed over her body and she didn't stop him. Her hands were rubbing has back and ass. Finally, Christy broke their kiss.

She was breathing heavily, her skirt starting to bunch up around her thighs, Hank's shirt was untucked form his jeans at this point and his hair was tousled. "Oh Hank. You're really getting me going. You're doing all the things Chris does to me to get me going." She admitted. Except for Chris, none of the other men she'd been with made her feel this way. And she liked it. It was like having another, younger version of Chris here while he was gone.

"Do you want me to stop? Am I too much like him?" Hank asked looking her in the eye. The lust in Christy's eyes was visible as he looked at her.

"Dear Lord, no." She gasped as she sat back in the corner of the sectional, not bothering to adjust herself. "It feels so good. But let's try to get through the movie before we tear into each other." She giggled. "I feel like I'm on my first date with an overeager teenager. The question is, which one of us is overeager?" She took a big swallow of her wine and smiled at Hank over the top of her glass.

Hank chuckled. "Christy, you are so damn sexy. And such a tease. Making me sit through the movie before I can have you." He sipped his wine and settled back into the sofa next to Christy as she started the movie. He adjusted himself in his jeans and Christy smiled wide at him.